View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 512 of 2321 FirstFirst ... 4124625025085095105115125135145155165225626121512 ... LastLast
Results 12,776 to 12,800 of 58020

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Comboman77 View Post
    Where do people find Google Translator??
    http://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT# Set it to 'English/Detect Type the English word in the left hand box and the translation will appear in the right hand box.

TBTF EGC ACbay deviantART RNtMA
    Friend Safari: Shellgon, Gabite, Druddigon

3DS FC: 2320 6135 5667
    NN ID: TheUglyBarnacle

Yea, Because it follows you so they did that I guess. I wish I knew that before I started Soulsilver.
    click em

Proud member of Eternal Diversity! IZ, Keldeo 647 Holla at my bros!
    looking for a replacement for WS...sorry bro. VM me if you wanna be it

I only edited 1 cuz I liked Flamus as the Genus, but I won't do it again.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

Let the cold take you...feel its power....

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertytroop View Post
    Yea, Because it follows you so they did that I guess. I wish I knew that before I started Soulsilver.
    I wish they had kept the following thing, that would have been nice for 5th gen... Show off my shinies... All one of them. :P
    I'm back. And ready for more battling.

[Img]http://i55.*******.com/k1cdxu.gif[/img]
    [Img]http://i56.*******.com/2lx856h.gif[/Img][Img]http://i51.*******.com/206yn8i.gif[/Img]

Thanks to Mew_ and Sarah- for the banner, and PikaPika 677 for the MD animations.

So when I'm choosing Pokeballs the picture that shows up will sparkle? I just want this to be easy... :/
    Please, please, please, please click all my eggs and if you have any things like these in your signature I will click back! ♥

It wont sparkle, the picture will just be the shiny form.

Pokémon White 2 Badgequest:

Mee too! It seems we have alot common! I always have a pikachu following me in soulsilver! Or my Charms. lol
    click em

Oh, good. I am thinking about going for both Cyndaquil and Totodile. I've had them both as starters before, so the first one that's shiny will do. I just did my first try and it didn't work.
    Tries- 1

And in Diamond, I'm going for a Shiny Female Turtwig.
    Eggs- 3
    Please, please, please, please click all my eggs and if you have any things like these in your signature I will click back! ♥

Oh also, does anyone know how the nature syncing works with a roamer? Does it sync it the first time you encounter it or do you just have to use a syncer the time you encounter it and catch it?

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

Wow. I just realized how picky I'm being...

they HAVE to be Female, so I can breed them using something other than a Ditto. They also have to be the Calm, Modest or Quiet natures. :/ This should be fun. Another sleepless night for me, and after I get off, I'll record the number of tries and if I do get a shiny, but not the kind of Nature or Gender, I'll list that too.
    Tries- 2
    Shinies- 0

You could do what blonde did, and use a syncer,but I dont know how use it. Ask blonde.
    click em

Eh, I think I'll just go and try to capture the Shiny I want the way I'm doing it now. Wow, no shiny but it was Calm nature X3

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_1 View Post
    Oh also, does anyone know how the nature syncing works with a roamer? Does it sync it the first time you encounter it or do you just have to use a syncer the time you encounter it and catch it?
    It syncs the first time you encounter it. That's because the values are set then (except shininess I think). So have it then.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Can you Soft Reset on Soul Silver and if so what buttons do you push?

L+R+Start+Select ^^

Pokémon White 2 Badgequest:

Thank you! Going for Calm, Quiet or Modest.

Tries- 7
    Shinies Wrong Gender- 0
    Shinies Wrong Nature- 0
    ---

I'm going to go browse and have fun around the forums. Tonight, I'll do more shiny hunting and I'll posts my hopefully-successful results tomorrow.
    Last edited by Lyra_Lover1022; 20th June 2011 at 7:52 PM. Reason: no posts before i had more to write

Quote Originally Posted by Lyra_Lover1022 View Post
    Thank you! Going for Calm, Quiet or Modest.

Tries- 3
    Shinies Wrong Gender- 0
    Shinies Wrong Nature- 0
    Good luck. I think you're going to be at it for a while.
    I'm back. And ready for more battling.

[Img]http://i55.*******.com/k1cdxu.gif[/img]
    [Img]http://i56.*******.com/2lx856h.gif[/Img][Img]http://i51.*******.com/206yn8i.gif[/Img]

Thanks to Mew_ and Sarah- for the banner, and PikaPika 677 for the MD animations.

Oh, I know I will. I'm going to go on the forums for a while and tonight, a few hours of shiny hunting will take place.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo 647 View Post
    but change the Family, Genus, and Species name. It is quite fun!
    Out of interest, along what lines to you change these categories to? I really want to do one
    Running for the thrill of it

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    Out of interest, along what lines to you change these categories to? I really want to do one
    Well Comboman77 used parts of English words for naming those ranks. Taxonomy mainly uses Greek and Latin, so I told him to translate the words to Latin (being much easier that translating to GreeK). That's all.

TBTF EGC ACbay deviantART RNtMA
    Friend Safari: Shellgon, Gabite, Druddigon

3DS FC: 2320 6135 5667
    NN ID: TheUglyBarnacle

hey lyra lover1022 and everyone else good luck on the hunts. Im still hatching eggs for feebas. i filled so many boxes now im losing track. I hope he/she shines soon before the weekend shiny hunters legendary week hunt.I really want to sr for shiny cobalion,virizion, and terrakkion. I wish everyone the best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    hey lyra lover1022 and everyone else good luck on the hunts. Im still hatching eggs for feebas. i filled so many boxes now im losing track. I hope he/she shines soon before the weekend shiny hunters legendary week hunt.I really want to sr for shiny cobalion,virizion, and terrakkion. I wish everyone the best of luck.
    I wish you the best of luck.

Well I got 5 boxes of "the unhatched" I have decided that maybe If I get a shiny Carvanha with rough skin I'll just keep MMing for one with speed boost unless if it passes ike 10,000 eggs. I feel that the game wanted me to feel how a real MM hunt is supposed to be, not like my last hunt that was only 85 eggs. :3

Okay, I now have 700 eggs hatched on my English Black version. I'm hatching for a Jolly natured Taillow, and I really hope I can get that soon ON MY BDAY, which is in 5 days. I also have a one month drought, sadly, and in 10 days a 2 month drought...

GL all!
    New sig under construction

Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo 647 View Post
    Well Comboman77 used parts of English words for naming those ranks. Taxonomy mainly uses Greek and Latin, so I told him to translate the words to Latin (being much easier that translating to GreeK). That's all.
    What kind of words though? I'm being stupid here D:
    Running for the thrill of it

Only 85? Woah, it was being nice to you. I've only ever done one egg hunt. That was for a Shiny Male calm Eevee which took 2,917 eggs.

Page 512 of 2321 FirstFirst ... 4124625025085095105115125135145155165225626121512 ... LastLast