Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Tag! We're It! (518)

Conway's Slowking seemed just as awkward as he was + Ash and Paul ending up as partners in this competition was a set up for disaster. Still fun to watch though.

Seeing Dawn and Conway crush Scyther and Koffing was cool. Like, I loved Conway's tactical battling style and then Dawn's smitten reaction after their victory. Holly and Brock winning their match made me laugh especially since Holly was all enthusiastic about Brock.~

Ash & Paul teaming up was a recipe for drama and chaos. I don't know why they were even paired up to begin with knowing their animosity.

Quote Originally Posted by Alloutℯ View Post
    Ash & Paul teaming up was a recipe for drama and chaos. I don't know why they were even paired up to begin with knowing their animosity.
    Well even tho Ash was basically snubbed by Paul as usual, they were the strongest battlers in the Hearthome tourney I think. So despite their different styles, they made a good team in terms of strength.

I don't know why Dawn was paired with Conway, but she got lucky since he was smart and he could've swept each opponent on his own.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345