Thread: Canine Pokémon Fan Club

Threaded View

Default Canine Pokémon Fan Club

Before posting, read through this post. Or at least read the rules. If you haven't, you won't be able to join. From now on, I'll just ignore joining posts that doesn't follow the joining rules.

- The Canine Pokémon Fan Club -
    This is a club for all those who love the dog, wolf or fox-like Pokémon. You don't have to like all of them, maybe you just like 2-3, but you're welcome as long as you like them.

- List of the canine Pokémon -

Vulpix Fire-type
    Ninetales Fire-type
    Growlithe Fire-type | Claimed by Jewperman and BlazingFury
    Arcanine Fire-type | Claimed by -Xu- and niedude
    Eevee Normal-type | Claimed by Blue Milotic
    Vaporeon Water-type
    Jolteon Electric-type
    Flareon Fire-type
    Umbreon Dark-type | Claimed by Mikaruge84
    Snubbull Normal-type
    Granbull Normal-type
    Houndour Dark/Fire-type
    Houndoom Dark/Fire-type | Claimed by Pokérus-Deity
    Smeargle Normal-type
    Raikou Electric-type
    Entei Fire-type | Claimed by crobatman
    Suicune Water-type | Claimed by legendarypokemonjunkie17
    Poochyena Dark-type | Claimed by Dinaria and +MewHeart+
    Mightyena Dark-type | Claimed by GentleArtillery
    Zigzagoon Normal-type
    Linoone Normal-type | Claimed by BlazeShadow
    Electrike Electric-type | Claimed by Rakurai
    Manectric Electric-type
    Absol Dark-type | Claimed by Mli
    Riolu Fighting-type
    Lucario Fighting/Steel-type
    Leafeon Grass-type
    Glaceon Ice-type | Claimed by Frozen Kitsune

All Pokémon on this list have a reason to be there, though people will have different opinions about this. For instance, I consider Raikou very feline, but some people think he's a dog, so I put it there. The ones I'm not sure should be there are Leafeon and Glaceon, so I'd like your opinon. If you think there's a Pokémon that should be on the list, just tell me :3

EDIT: claiming! You can claim one of the Pokémon listed above; each Pokémon can be claimed by two persons. Just remember that this is just for this club and nothing sitely, right?

- Rules -

1. Read the first post before even thinking of posting.
    2. I'm only active on Saturdays and Sundays, so when you write your joining post have that in mind and don't ask "why ain't I on the list yet?" or something.
    3. When joining, you must clearly state that you want to join.
    4. Don't ask to become a co-owner. I'm not even sure this club will have co-owners.
    5. All SPPf rules apply, of course.
    6. Try to write with good grammar and spelling. Don't shorten words like "you" into "u".
    7. In order to join, you must write the secret password. The current secret password is "Electric Banana Band." If you haven't got this in your post, I will automatically assume that you haven't read through the first post, even though you just might have forgotten it.
    8. Do not discuss anything that really doesn't have to do with the club's subject.
    9. Feel free to make banners for this club, just as long as the keep to the subject. You don't need to have a banner in your signature to be a member of this club, though. If you use a banner someone else has made, you must give credit, naturally.
    10. You can post art (made by you) here too, as long as it is art of any of the canine Pokémon. And well, it must follow the rules, no hentai or such. Those who post hentai will be banned from this club and reported.

- Members -

Leader: GentleArtillery
    The leader can accept and ban members, make new rules, plus everything regular members can.

Members:
    Dinaria | Second in command
    Pokérus-Deity
    Eclipse
    ElementEevee
    -Xu-
    Mli
    BlazeShadow
    Jewperman
    Blue Milotic
    Frozen Kitsune
    Rakurai
    crobatman
    BlazingFury
    Mikaruge84
    Otter16
    Gliding Girl
    legendarypokemonjunkie17
    Charizard_100
    niedude
    +MewHeart+
    Members can start topics (though others don't have to stick to this topic) and create/use banners, claim a canine Pokémon (for just this club, no bishie stuff or something) and suggest rules or stuff like that.

About to join:
    These are quite accepted, except for the absence of the password in their joining post.
    Last edited by GentleArtillery; 11th February 2008 at 5:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mimefan View Post
    Oh sorry about that. Well I just think that they're nicer because Gay people don't start wars Straight people do

Pietrisycamollaviadelrechiotemexity.