Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 95

Thread: Canine Pokémon Fan Club

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    look behind you....
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Hey, sorry I havn't been on for a while. Couldn't find the thread! If pos, can I claim Houndoom?

    Last edited by Pokérus-Deity; 14th October 2007 at 12:51 PM.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokérus-Deity View Post
    Hey, sorry I havn't been on for a while. Couldn't find the thread! If pos, can I claim Houndoom?

    No problem, though I have a tip for finding threads: subscribe to them, it's an option on Thread tools at the top of the thread. Then you'll know when anyone has posted, too.

    Houndoom's yours now (:

    About contest: Yeah, that'd be a good prize.
    Last edited by GentleArtillery; 14th October 2007 at 3:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mimefan View Post
    Oh sorry about that. Well I just think that they're nicer because Gay people don't start wars Straight people do

    Pietrisycamollaviadelrechiotemexity.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Sharks

    Hi, I would like to join this club.
    [IMG]http://i23.*******.com/aadjzb.png[/IMG]
    A Storm Is Coming

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Otter16 View Post
    Sharks

    Hi, I would like to join this club.
    Welcome =3

    I'll try to fix a good canine Pokémon as the prize, with a good Egg move and nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by mimefan View Post
    Oh sorry about that. Well I just think that they're nicer because Gay people don't start wars Straight people do

    Pietrisycamollaviadelrechiotemexity.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Thanks......am I allowed to claim a Canine now or do I have to wait? If I am allowed I would like to claim Leafeon.
    [IMG]http://i23.*******.com/aadjzb.png[/IMG]
    A Storm Is Coming

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Otter16 View Post
    Thanks......am I allowed to claim a Canine now or do I have to wait? If I am allowed I would like to claim Leafeon.
    You're allowed to claim, and you'll get Leafeon (:
    Quote Originally Posted by mimefan View Post
    Oh sorry about that. Well I just think that they're nicer because Gay people don't start wars Straight people do

    Pietrisycamollaviadelrechiotemexity.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    333

    Default

    What is claim?

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Okay.
    I do agree with GentleArtillery about having a long time for the contest but I think we should wrap it up before Christmas, mainly because people are busy after then with new games and the like and are likely to forget.
    So about a week before Christmas for the closing date.
    As for categories - Hand drawn, Sprites and maybe a description category. Because then anybody can enter.
    You can enter one fakemon in each category but you can't win in more than one. Just so we get three separate winners. There'll be a first and second place at least, maybe more. It depends on how many enter.
    Prizes will be good but aren't decided yet.

    Feed back please.
    http://game-evaluator.blogspot.com

    Game reviews with price as the score.
    Check it out.
    Latest review - Beautiful Katamari

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    103

    Default

    I really like the idea of this contest, the different categories and the timespan. I think it'll be a hit, for sure. (:

    What is claim?
    It pretty much means that you claim a pokemon as your own. x3 I claimed Poochyena, therefore I could say, "he belongs to me!" or whatever. Just for fun, really. (:
    [IMG]http://i4.*******.com/7wzu7f9.png[/IMG]
    Banner by Mist Wolf
    ~
    "When you're standing on the e d g e , you don't look d o w n
    until you're r e a d y and willing to f l y "
    ~


  10. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Ok, then I would claim umbreon, if that's ok?

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Xu- View Post
    Okay.
    I do agree with GentleArtillery about having a long time for the contest but I think we should wrap it up before Christmas, mainly because people are busy after then with new games and the like and are likely to forget.
    So about a week before Christmas for the closing date.
    As for categories - Hand drawn, Sprites and maybe a description category. Because then anybody can enter.
    You can enter one fakemon in each category but you can't win in more than one. Just so we get three separate winners. There'll be a first and second place at least, maybe more. It depends on how many enter.
    Prizes will be good but aren't decided yet.

    Feed back please.
    I have a selfish reason for wanting it to close after Christmas - I won't afford a tablet until then, and without a tablet my art sucks. Anyway, the rules seem good overall.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikaruge84 View Post
    Ok, then I would claim umbreon, if that's ok?
    Sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by mimefan View Post
    Oh sorry about that. Well I just think that they're nicer because Gay people don't start wars Straight people do

    Pietrisycamollaviadelrechiotemexity.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Xu- View Post
    Okay.
    I do agree with GentleArtillery about having a long time for the contest but I think we should wrap it up before Christmas, mainly because people are busy after then with new games and the like and are likely to forget.
    So about a week before Christmas for the closing date.
    As for categories - Hand drawn, Sprites and maybe a description category. Because then anybody can enter.
    You can enter one fakemon in each category but you can't win in more than one. Just so we get three separate winners. There'll be a first and second place at least, maybe more. It depends on how many enter.
    Prizes will be good but aren't decided yet.

    Feed back please.
    ive got just one thing to say about that, some might not have a scanner or something like that so they can not draw something by hand.
    but well im not going to be in it so maybe its worthless to think about...
    weeeeeeell i said it xD

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleArtillery View Post
    I have a selfish reason for wanting it to close after Christmas - I won't afford a tablet until then, and without a tablet my art sucks. Anyway, the rules seem good overall.
    Looking over this thread I agree actually. We should start it when we get more members, so the deadline will end up after Christmas.

    ive got just one thing to say about that, some might not have a scanner or something like that so they can not draw something by hand.
    but well im not going to be in it so maybe its worthless to think about...
    weeeeeeell i said it xD
    Thats why I think we should have a description category as well, so the rules would be something like write a 150 word description of your fakemon, that way no one is excluded.
    http://game-evaluator.blogspot.com

    Game reviews with price as the score.
    Check it out.
    Latest review - Beautiful Katamari

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    333

    Default

    I think I be in the contest, but i'm moving away and I don't be having time before december, so I don't know yet.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Sorry everybody, but I'll only be active at internet on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from now on, because of schoolwork and some reasons I don't want to say, so I need a second-in-command who can manage this place on normal days. I'm sorry that this happens when this club still is new, but I've made school extremely demanding. Every Saturday, I'll edit the Members List to put in the new joiners, and reply to any questions/subjects.
    Quote Originally Posted by mimefan View Post
    Oh sorry about that. Well I just think that they're nicer because Gay people don't start wars Straight people do

    Pietrisycamollaviadelrechiotemexity.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleArtillery View Post
    Sorry everybody, but I'll only be active at internet on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from now on, because of schoolwork and some reasons I don't want to say, so I need a second-in-command who can manage this place on normal days. I'm sorry that this happens when this club still is new, but I've made school extremely demanding. Every Saturday, I'll edit the Members List to put in the new joiners, and reply to any questions/subjects.
    I would but like you I have college on weekdays so I probably wouldn't be a very good second in command. Maybe someone who's always active in the club will volunteer.
    BTW I made a banner for the club, if you like this one I'll make another. You guys can give me some suggestions on what I should put on it.

    AmaterasuGodHunterHeroSaviour



  17. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    103

    Default

    That banner is very, very pretty! I love the colourscheme a lot and the pawprints really adds to it. (:
    Suggestions for a banner - no, not really. Maybe one with several of the canines?

    Sorry everybody, but I'll only be active at internet on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from now on, because of schoolwork and some reasons I don't want to say, so I need a second-in-command who can manage this place on normal days. I'm sorry that this happens when this club still is new, but I've made school extremely demanding. Every Saturday, I'll edit the Members List to put in the new joiners, and reply to any questions/subjects.
    I could be second in command unless someone else wants to be. I hope you'll cope with school. (:
    [IMG]http://i4.*******.com/7wzu7f9.png[/IMG]
    Banner by Mist Wolf
    ~
    "When you're standing on the e d g e , you don't look d o w n
    until you're r e a d y and willing to f l y "
    ~


  18. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    penis land
    Posts
    214

    Default

    May I join I love most of the pokemon on the list and the pasword ''Magical Trevor''


    Credit To Andrew_John for the Awsome and Sweet Banner!

    :3

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazingFury View Post
    I would but like you I have college on weekdays so I probably wouldn't be a very good second in command. Maybe someone who's always active in the club will volunteer.
    BTW I made a banner for the club, if you like this one I'll make another. You guys can give me some suggestions on what I should put on it.
    Nice banner! I like it. Like Dinaria said, maybe you could do one with several of the canine pokes.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    287

    Default

    Thanks everyone! I'll do a banner with several of the canines on soon

    AmaterasuGodHunterHeroSaviour



  21. #71
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazingFury View Post
    I would but like you I have college on weekdays so I probably wouldn't be a very good second in command. Maybe someone who's always active in the club will volunteer.
    BTW I made a banner for the club, if you like this one I'll make another. You guys can give me some suggestions on what I should put on it.
    I love that banner. It's effectful! ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinaria View Post
    That banner is very, very pretty! I love the colourscheme a lot and the pawprints really adds to it. (:
    Suggestions for a banner - no, not really. Maybe one with several of the canines?


    I could be second in command unless someone else wants to be. I hope you'll cope with school. (:
    After little consideration, I decided that you'll be the co-owner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gliding Girl View Post
    May I join I love most of the pokemon on the list and the pasword ''Magical Trevor''
    Welcome, but please improve your punctuation.
    Quote Originally Posted by mimefan View Post
    Oh sorry about that. Well I just think that they're nicer because Gay people don't start wars Straight people do

    Pietrisycamollaviadelrechiotemexity.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    103

    Default

    After little consideration, I decided that you'll be the co-owner.
    Thanks - it's an honour, aha! ^__^ I'll do my best.
    [IMG]http://i4.*******.com/7wzu7f9.png[/IMG]
    Banner by Mist Wolf
    ~
    "When you're standing on the e d g e , you don't look d o w n
    until you're r e a d y and willing to f l y "
    ~


  23. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    look behind you....
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Nice to see the clubs still up and running!
    (2 things; I want to put a banner I made onto my sig [for the canine club] - if anyone knows how I can do it, please say. Also, could Gentle Artillery possibly remember that I'd quite like my name to be next to Houndoom's.)

    Thanks!

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sinnoh with my Psychics
    Posts
    21

    Default

    I am in need of assistance and am willing to assist here

    Ive got a possible canine family thats unconfirmed so its a win win

    The Cyndaquill family ( and evos ) are possibly canine
    friend code 1779-0853-2941 , my safari has ditto . Pm me your code and ill add you

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Teenage Wasteland
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    ^No, they're actually based on echidnas, which are very similar to hedgehogs in appearance.

    *joins* If you'll accept me, I would like to claim Arcanine!

    But I did wonder why you didn't include Espeon in the list of canine Pokemon. It has just as much of a right to be there as the rest of the Eeveelutions.

    Another question: If we post fanart, are we allowed to post fakemon that are canine-based, as well? I have several good ones, if so.
    IT'S FINALLY BACK!
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/vg1ovt.jpg[/IMG]
    Ultimate Face-Off Owner

    Winner: for Adventure Face-Off Red and Blue Version!
    Credit for userbar goes to
    ~.:Northern Lights:.~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •