Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Canine Pokémon Fan Club

I finally decided to try finding some images for a new banner. However, when I did a Google image search, all I found were the same generic images, reposted on countless different websites. I even did a search on Google JP, expecting to find more pictures, but actually found less.

It can be tough to be a fan of Pokemon that aren't that popular sometimes...
    Last edited by Rakurai; 24th October 2007 at 3:23 AM.
    Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937

3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291 (Spearow, Swanna, Doduo)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic William View Post
    I am in need of assistance and am willing to assist here

Ive got a possible canine family thats unconfirmed so its a win win

The Cyndaquill family ( and evos ) are possibly canine
    1. You didn't state that you want to join.
    2. You didn't write the obligatory joining word(s).

Hm, Cyndaquil's an echidna, and Quilava is something like that, and Typhlosion looks like a wolverine.
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowHat View Post
    ^No, they're actually based on echidnas, which are very similar to hedgehogs in appearance.

*joins* If you'll accept me, I would like to claim Arcanine!

But I did wonder why you didn't include Espeon in the list of canine Pokemon. It has just as much of a right to be there as the rest of the Eeveelutions.

Another question: If we post fanart, are we allowed to post fakemon that are canine-based, as well? I have several good ones, if so.
    No, not really. Espeon is clearly a cat, based on the neko-mata and all, but the others are more speculative - dogs/foxes, mixed with feline creatures. Anyway, you could check the first post and get the password, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I finally decided to try finding some images for a new banner. However, when I did a Google image search, all I found were the same generic images, reposted on countless different websites. I even did a search on Google JP, expecting to find more pictures, but actually found less.

It can be tough to be a fan of Pokemon that aren't that popular sometimes...
    Try searching deviantART - but ask for permission from the artist before putting them in banners/sigs.

---

Yeah, I will be here at normal days. My schoolwork is very changeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by mimefan View Post
    Oh sorry about that. Well I just think that they're nicer because Gay people don't start wars Straight people do

Pietrisycamollaviadelrechiotemexity.

I'd like to join "Magical Trevor." Anyway, I'm definately a fan of Suicune, the Eevee line, and Vulpix. Canine-like pokemon have their own appeal and I feel that they really add a lot to the pokemon family. If I'm accepted, could I claim Suicune?
    Last edited by legendarypokemonjunkie17; 24th October 2007 at 9:09 PM.
    Wish that I could be on more, but life happens. If you need anything, lemme know.

(I'm an English major. I know how to read and write. If you need someone to proofread any fanfiction, I'm your guy.)

Quote Originally Posted by legendarypokemonjunkie17 View Post
    I'd like to join "Magical Trevor." Anyway, I'm definately a fan of Suicune, the Eevee line, and Vulpix. Canine-like pokemon have their own appeal and I feel that they really add a lot to the pokemon family. If I'm accepted, could I claim Suicune?
    Approved. You'll probably get Suicune :3
    Oh sorry about that. Well I just think that they're nicer because Gay people don't start wars Straight people do

Thank you very much!
    Wish that I could be on more, but life happens. If you need anything, lemme know.

(I'm an English major. I know how to read and write. If you need someone to proofread any fanfiction, I'm your guy.)

Wow. I'm such a genius.

It never occurred to me until now, that since the picture I'm looking for is on a box I have, that I could simply scan it, rather then frustrate myself by filing through countless pictures online.

I guess it won't be long before I have the banner of awesomeness I so desire. I think...
    Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937

3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291 (Spearow, Swanna, Doduo)

I'm thinking of adding the Abra line to the list, because they are based on the kitsune (the same creatures as Ninetales is based on), but I'd like your opinion first.

Also, we need something to make this club more active... Suggestions?

^ I don't think the Abra line fits, at all, since they are too humanoid in appearance.

As for activeness of the club... I don't have any real ideas. A topic? Heck, I'll try.

If you were to make a canine pokémon team, which pokémon would you have in it?
    [IMG]http://i4.*******.com/7wzu7f9.png[/IMG]
    Banner by Mist Wolf
    ~
    "When you're standing on the e d g e , you don't look d o w n
    until you're r e a d y and willing to f l y "
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dinaria View Post
    ^ I don't think the Abra line fits, at all, since they are too humanoid in appearance.

As for activeness of the club... I don't have any real ideas. A topic? Heck, I'll try.

If you were to make a canine pokémon team, which pokémon would you have in it?
    That's a good topic.

I'd have...

Mightyena
    Arcanine
    Zigzagoon
    Manectric
    Houndoom
    Smeargle

Let's see... It's not balanced at all, not for me (I always have a Grass-type in my team), but it contains all my favourites.

Wow, I just read the last three pages.

My canine team would have:
    Suicune
    Jolteon
    Arcanine
    Mightyena
    and two more

maybe Lucario and Granbull!
    About to do an X Scramble Challenge!!!
    Let me know if you would like to trade or battle!
    3DS Friend Code: 1779-0043-7163
    Name on 3DS: BT

A canine team? Mine would been:
    Vaporeon
    Jolteon
    Flareon
    Umbreon
    Leafeon
    Glaceon
    A fan of the eevee evos.

Bumped for great justice!

We need a new topic... Now.

I have no real idea what canine team I would have actually, but Linoone and Mightyena would be in it.

^ Note that I forgot Burungeru as well as the three stache-cloud-thingies from B/W. Will add them some day.
    Quote Originally Posted by blood_of_fire View Post
    ooooooh there should be a pokemon that looks like BlazeShadow it will look so retarded LOL

hey could I join too please? I beleave the password is Magical Trevor?

Default Magical trevor

Hello, I am niedude and a notoriously unknown member who absolutelly loves canine pokemon, especially Arcanine, it being my all time fav. The "password has been written into the title, but I might as well say it here "Magical Trevor".

I can promise I will be very active in this club, and will prove those feline members that eevee and absol are not cats.

I want to claim the arcanine, but I think that it should have been claimed twice already, so I would like to know which dog's are still out for the taking, if I am allowed that is...
    Last edited by niedude; 10th February 2008 at 1:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_100 View Post
    hey could I join too please? I beleave the password is Magical Trevor?
    Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post
    Hello, I am niedude and a notoriously unknown member who absolutelly loves canine pokemon, especially Arcanine, it being my all time fav. The "password has been written into the title, but I might as well say it here "Magical Trevor".

I can promise I will be very active in this club, and will prove those feline members that eevee and absol are not cats.

I want to claim the arcanine, but I think that it should have been claimed twice already, so I would like to know which dog's are still out for the taking, if I am allowed that is...
    Nice! Well, check the list? Incidentally, Arcanine's just been claimed once.
    Last edited by GentleArtillery; 10th February 2008 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GentleArtillery View Post
    Welcome.

Nice! Well, check the list? Incidentally, Arcanine's just been claimed once.
    Well in that case I want to claim it
    What is the topic btw?

Currently, if you had a team made up of just canine Pokémon, which would you choose?

Quote Originally Posted by GentleArtillery View Post
    Currently, if you had a team made up of just canine Pokémon, which would you choose?
    Well, I guess it would be something like this:

Arcanine
    Lucario
    Umbreon
    Espeon
    Jolteon
    Absol

Something like that, I am a big eevee fan.

May I join? I lurve canines. :3
    "Electric Banana Band."
    Also, may I claim Poochyena?

In my opinion, Zigzagoon and its evolution, Linoone, are more of the racoon-type, not dog. And, I think that Eevee and its evolutions are more feminine.

+MewHeart+
    heartofmewxX
    brokenforever xX
    willIeverrecover? xX
    +deathwish+
    +++

Quote Originally Posted by +MewHeart+ View Post
    May I join? I lurve canines. :3
    "Electric Banana Band."
    Also, may I claim Poochyena?

In my opinion, Zigzagoon and its evolution, Linoone, are more of the racoon-type, not dog. And, I think that Eevee and its evolutions are more feminine.

+MewHeart+
    1. Zigzagoon's based on the tanuki, whose basis is the raccoon dog, which's a canine.

2. Do you mean feline?

Welcome!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234