Greetings, Starter fans. I am Eclipse. I have started this club out of pure adoration for Empoleon, but I realised that a Piplup line club would not attract many members. So, considering the copious amouts of Charizard fans, here it tis:
** NOTE: TO ALL CURRENT MEMBERS, VOTING IS OFF. NO MORE LEADERS.**
Pikachu and Eevee are not on the list beacause they are not pokemon normally given out as starters. You only get them is special editions of the games. They are not "Traditional" Starter pokemon.
Eclipse has an Eevee because it's her club and she's dangerous.
This includes any starter pokemon not avalible in the GB/GBA/DS games.
2. All SPPF Rules apply
3. Do NOT, and this is important, make large plans for the club without PM'ing me first. This has been annoying me of late and it has to stop.
4. Do not act like a noob. This includes poor spelling.
5. In your first post, tell me your favourite starter evo line. Your rank will be based upon this.
6. Treat others fairly. That includes me. (Unless they're a new member acting like a noob, in that case feel free to lay it on them. If it's an old and respected member, a quick reminder will do it.)
7. If you want to contribute art, show me first. If I like it, I'll post it.
8. Fail to follow this, you will get a warning. Three warnings earns you a strike. Three strikes earn you a permanent ban.
9. You may not be a co-owner. There is enough already.
10. You must have a post count of at least 150 to join.
11. I am a FEMALE
12. If your favourite starters get criticized, tough. Move on, it's just pokemon.
13. Your spelling and punctuation must be close to perfect. Sure, everyone makes mistakes, but "can i join i liek mudkipz" is not on.
14. You must post: "I am not a noob, and my spelling is the best it can be." to join.
15. Topics don't have to be about the starters.
16. The leader and co-owners are the only ones allowed to approve new members.
17. Co-owners have the right to hand out warnings.
18. You only have one shot, EVER, to join.
19. Co-owners and Owners have the right to deny entry into the club if you look like a noob. This may range rom having a noobish name to not spelling alot of the application correctly.
20. If you need help with something (Bannermaking, these forums or even real life) feel free to ask, even if doesn't relate to this club. We're a friendly bunch and either help you or direct you to someone who can.
New members have no right to be let off any of these rules, in fact they have less of a right. They should be wanting to impress us with their maturity. If you really want to be member of the club, read the rules. If not, FUCK OFF!
Eclipse (Club Owner)
The Baron of Fate
Villi has kindly made us some great banners, but I still accept other good banners, to add to variety a bit. PM me if you think you've made some good ones. You may use these, but remember to credit Villi AND link it back here.
I'd like to join and be co-owner as well, but not that you have to grant the second request... ^_^; My favorite is the Mudkip line, but to be honest, I don't like Swampert that much. But the first two are equal to love! <3
Ummm hi I'm probably not here anymore...! Though I visit maybe once or twice every few years. Please catch me on AIM or Twitter if you really want to see me! It's right on my profile. Later!
count me in, my fav is my shiny charizard named deathwing (after the warcraft charecter). for a new topic of your favorite starters do you prefer shiny or normal colour scheme? also if theres a charizard leader position availiable im your man
Last edited by demonman; 10th October 2007 at 7:24 AM.
fire shiny list: nothing at all (lost them all to a broken game)
there will come a time when you will all burn.