Page 240 of 240 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240
Results 5,976 to 5,999 of 5999

Thread: The Starter pokemon club.

I'm not quitting. I have unfinished buisness here.
    Thank God!
    Thank you Riversong, finally you managed to come and do the right thing.
    I disagree 100%.

And what the heck is with this dictatorship crap? Who ever said that Eclipse wouldn't listen to our ideas MM? We could have easily worked things out with her, but your backing a freakin noob (yeah, I said it) and saying BA did the right thing. If you have the right to ban DC or TO or anyone else because their behavior (even though DC quit before you did), then I feel that I should be able to ban BA because of this mess and because he's making decisions that should be left for the co-owners or Eclipse to make. So BA, you get to be the first person I ban, goodbye.

We've lost four great members who brought a light to this club, and it won't even be the same as it was before, never again. This isn't the club it used to be, not at all. But i'm not quitting because I don't want this club to die
    I contest that ban. (Yes, I can do that.) BA tried his best to do whats best for the club, and frankly Riversong, you are playing the part of n00b here. I always thought of you as mature and understand...guess I was wrong.

This is a dictatorship, we all know it.

Latest Chapter- 5: Don't Pressure Us

Chapter 6: Up All Night Current Status- First Draft in Progress.
        Spoiler:- Review Policy and Image Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Manaphyman View Post
    Thank God!

I disagree 100%.

I contest that ban. (Yes, I can do that.) BA tried his best to do whats best for the club, and frankly Riversong, you are playing the part of n00b here. I always thought of you as mature and understand...guess I was wrong.

This is a dictatorship, we all know it.
    MM, Riversong is not being a noob she is being the grown up here.
    Contest the ban, she will only ban him again.
    Last edited by niedude; 20th April 2008 at 12:02 AM.

MM, FS is not being anoob she is being the grown up here.
    Contest the ban, she will only ban him again.
    Thats Riversong buddy, not FS, and grown up? You mean adult. No, she really is not.

And I really dont think you know waht contest means? If we are both deadlocked, BA isnt banned! I'm still co-owner remember?

Nie what happened? We used to be good friends?

No, I think if anyone is wrong here, it's you. You wont even listen to how many people want BA to be banned, i'm speaking the minds of a lot of people here when I say this. If anyone is acting like a dictator, it's you. Just because 'you' disagree with me doesn't mean everyone else does.

No, I think if anyone is wrong here, it's you. You wont even listen to how many people want BA to be banned, i'm speaking the minds of a lot of people here when I say this. If anyone is acting like a dictator, it's you. Just because 'you' disagree with me doesn't mean everyone else does.
    How the hell am I the dictator? I am backing BA because he had the best intrests of the club at heart. No need for the tone. BA has opened my eyes to what really goes on here. I am only contesting his ban, not doing anything else. Forcing your opinion on others and calling it right seems a bit dictatorish to me. *coughDCandRiversong*

Thats Riversong buddy, not FS, and grown up? You mean adult. No, she really is not.

And I really dont think you know waht contest means? If we are both deadlocked, BA isnt banned! I'm still co-owner remember?

Nie what happened? We used to be good friends?
    *edits post*
    I am your friend dude, but I think you are really being manipulated here.
    Please, wake up and smell the roses!

oh good...

I opened page 300...
    Last edited by niedude; 20th April 2008 at 12:07 AM.

*edits post*
    I am your friend dude, but I think you are really being manipulated here.
    Please, wake up and smell the roses!
    Ok good. I'm really not being manipulative, just supporting a friend is all.

How the hell am I the dictator? I am backing BA because he had the best intrests of the club at heart. No need for the tone. BA has opened my eyes to what really goes on here. I am only contesting his ban, not doing anything else. Forcing your opinion on others and calling it right seems a bit dictatorish to me. *coughDCandRiversong*
    How funny, I remember when you said before that you were the "democratic co-owner" here, and now when it comes down to it, you apparently don't care what any member besides BA thinks.

How funny, I remember when you said before that you were the "democratic co-owner" here, and now when it comes down to it, you apparently don't care what any member besides BA thinks.
    Lol, someone is a tad snappy. Yeah, I am the democratic co-owner, and I am trying to reform this club to be democratic, not an aristocracy or dictatorship. And I actually try to be proactive Riversong, unlike you. I think you are a sensational person (from what I know) and member of this club, but you do nothing as a co-owner.

*laughing out very loud*

like this: muahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Good vs. Evil is soo fun to watch, but you know MM, the good side always wins!! Hehehe

GO ALL MY 38 POKEMON!!!!! The 2nd CLUB WAR HAS BEGUN!!!
    Cacturne, The One and The Only!!!

Credit to LASL for this amazing banner!!

Credit to Gladeshadow!!

Okay whats wrong with you MM!!! BA did something that should be left to Eclipse, Riversong, and yourself. He got the club closed. Thankfully it was re-opened. You KNOW that if Eclipse were here she would have banned BA. So where do you get off saying that Riversong is immature. HOW DARE YOU.
    Last edited by mew-the original; 20th April 2008 at 12:14 AM.

Good vs. Evil is soo fun to watch, but you know MM, the good side always wins!! Hehehe

GO ALL MY 38 POK[EMON!!!!! The 2nd CLUB WAR HAS BEGUN!!!
    I know, but if good always wins...I'll triumph!

When was the first war?
    Okay whats wrong with you MM!!! BA did something that should be left to Eclipse, Riversong, and yourself. He got the club closed. Thankfully it was re-opened. You KNOW that if Eclipse were here she would have banned BA. So where do you get off saying that Riversong is immature. HOW DARE YOU
    You both are no longer members, please leave. You are being imature buddy..I suggest you look that up in the dictionary.

When was the first war?
    Your going to lose fool!!

First war: MM vs. DD and Hapani

You can kiss my beautyfull ***
    Cacturne, The One and The Only!!!

Credit to LASL for this amazing banner!!

Credit to Gladeshadow!!

*Sighs...please leave F.S.

I really dont care what you think now. You arent a member, and I am trying to do whats best for everyone here. Even if you dont see it.

Riversong made banners...otherwise, she acts like a normal member.

*Reporst FS, DC, and mew's posts as SPAM.

Manaphyman, are you Burado_Aipom?

It all seems to fit...

BA defends you and takes the blame, so your account as MM would be untainted and the blame would go to BA...

BA closed the thread, a bad thing but he would take the blame too, not you the future thread's owner.

BA is aparently a scape goat...

So I have to ask, and hope the answer is "no"...

When was the first war?
    Right then and there, you sounded obsessed with power, at least I don't overuse my co-owner powers.

You both are no longer members, please leave. You are being imature buddy..I suggest you look that up in the dictionary.
    I suggest you do too MM.

Manaphyman, are you Burado_Aipom?

It all seems to fit...

BA defends you and takes the blame, so your account as MM would be untainted and the blame would go to BA...

BA closed the thread, a bad thing but he would take the blame too, not you the future thread's owner.

BA is aparently a scape goat...

So I have to ask, and hope the answer is "no"...
    AHaha, that is quite hilarious. No, I am not. BA came to me..I defnded him cause hes my friend..we arent the same person.

Right then and there, you sounded obsessed with power, at least I don't overuse my co-owner powers.
    I dont. I try to use them for the betterment of the club, and I ALWAYS ask for approval from everyone. ALWAYS.

And I suggest you leave...I used to love this club, and I am still trying to revive it...to no avail.

And I suggest you leave...I used to love this club, and I am still trying to revive it...to no avail.
    No thanks.

AHaha, that is quite hilarious. No, I am not. BA came to me..I defnded him cause hes my friend..we arent the same person.
    Right, because he's your 'friend', that means friends come before everyone else right?

I dont. I try to use them for the betterment of the club, and I ALWAYS ask for approval from everyone. ALWAYS.
    BA didn't ask for approval from anyone but his 'friend', before doing that.

Right, because he's your 'friend', that means friends come before everyone else right?
    I dont really get that. No. I was on a four hour long car ride and he came to me for help. then I came in to try and settle things. I dont agree with what he did, but in a sense it was justified.

I dont really get that. No. I was on a four hour long car ride and he came to me for help. then I came in to try and settle things. I dont agree with what he did, but in a sense it was justified.
    No one else thinks it was justified, only you. How is that being democratic again?

No one else thinks it was justified, only you. How is that being democratic again?
    *Is allowed to have an opinion...duh. And I have stoped doing the will of the people after they flammed me. I am tryign to do whats best for all of you,and if it works out, you will thank me.

Enough is enough though...lets take this up over pm.

BA didn't ask for approval from anyone but his 'friend', before doing that.
    He didnt even ask my approval, he just told me after it happened!
    Last edited by Manaphyman; 20th April 2008 at 12:29 AM.

*Is allowed to have an opinion...duh. And I have stoped doing the will of the people after they flammed me. I am tryign to do whats best for all of you,and if it works out, you will thank me.
    Somehow I don't think I will, you lost the respect of a lot of people when you sided with BA. Doing the right thing means speaking the minds of others too, not just yourself, and that's exactly what i'm doing.

Somehow I don't think I will, you lost the respect of a lot of people when you sided with BA. Doing the right thing means speaking the minds of others too, not just yourself, and that's exactly what i'm doing
    I agree. I am speaking the mind of myself, BA, Larry, and those members who are not here or too skidish to contest Eclipse or you. It is clear what has happened to this club. It has become an Oligarchy.

So...I don't think ANY of you guys are mature enough to handle a new Club. This can't even stay open without you guys having a bash fest on each other.

It'd be way different if you guys would calm down and discuss this maturely, but what was I thinking? This IS the Clubs forum after all.

Closing and NOT approving another Club for a LONG time. I'm sorry for those are actually being calm and mature about this.

CLOSED.

Page 240 of 240 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240