Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goldenrod High (Multishipping PG13)

It's like a Shojo manga. ( LOL. )

But it manages to be cute, funny, and over-the-top without being nauseatingly romantic and without the more serious sides of love, like how some shojo manga are like. To be honest, I was against the Wes/Rui thing at first, but now I'm kind of liking it a bit.

And I'm going to repeat my question: Will we get to see the Elite Four? *crosses fingers for the Sinnoh Elite Four*

Quote Originally Posted by Ariel_Anderson View Post
    Ariel: OH MY GOD I HATE YOU, YOU DID NOT MENTION MAY ON VALENTINES DAY!!!!!! ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wally: She's just in a bad mood because May lost that match against Dawn.
    Ariel: IN FACT, WHY IS MAY NOT IN THE SAME CLASS AS THE OTHERS!!!!! WHY CAN'T SHE BE WITH THE MAIN PEOPLE???!!!!!! WHY?????!!!!!!!!!!
    Wally: So please don't take it personally. Another good chapter as always.
    I AGREE WITH ARIEL!!!!

MAY IS THE BEST, BUT SHE DOESN'T EVEN GET A MENTION ON THE MOST ROMANTIC DAY OF THE YEAR!!! GAWD, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU BRIAN!!!
    OK, other than that slight little beef, loved it. I have just read all of the chapters you have written so far and I am loving them (except for May's exclusion) >>
    Keep it up, and please don't make May do the Contestshipping thingy (Caboose doesn't like Drew)

*Those who watch Red vs Blue know who I mean*

Haha! Now you can't say that I haven't reviewed any of your fics! I tried looking for some more but I don't know where you've put them all! I'll be honest, I'm only up to October Year 1 because it's almost 3am and I'm trying to write a project report for tomorrow and have no will to do it. I came looking for inspiration and I found it. XD

Can I just say that I LOVE your writing style! It's so easy to work with and so fluid that you barely know you're reading as you become engrossed in your world of imagination!

I'm loving the plot so far! It's very creative and I can't wait to see how it evolves as I read on.

Look forward to my next reply! And on a side note, where on earth am I supposed to start with Pokemon Impact? XD

Hope all's well!

Take care and speak to ya soon!

Love,

WS/Dawn
    XxX

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes rêves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦My Precious PokeshipperTwin ~ Peach *hugs*¦
    ¦Fanfic Buddy ~ Cerulean Girl¦
    ¦Honoured PDA Member¦

Silver Diagla: You know what? I keep thinking anime stuff when I write this fic. About the Sinnoh Elite Four, that’s for me to know and for you to find out. But, if you want to know so bad that you would choke yourself if you didn’t, let me know and I’ll let you know via PM.

Shadow Shaymin: I never thought that not putting May in that February chapter would cause such a stir. ^^’ I might check Red Vs Blue thing if I get the time. And the shipping thing, that’s for you to guess.

Water Spirit: Hey! Spirit in the house, people! Actually, this isn’t the first fic you reviewed. Remember my some of my AAML and comedy one-shots like Against All Odds, I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing, Big, Big World and The Untalented Team Rocket? Like I said SD, I keep thinking anime stuff when I write this fic. ^^ Believe me, there will more humour, romance, drama and surprises along the way. I started working on the fourth series of Pokemon Impact a month ago. If you want, I’ll send you the recaps of my previous PI series or links to my work. Overall, thank you.

On another note, I like to thank the people who nominated me and this fic in the shipping Oscar awards and those who voted for me, thank you. Because of that I won the Most Imaginative Writer and the Most Closest To Anime Award. Thank you, everyone. ^^

Check these out:

Thanks for the card, Skiks
    Pokemon Impact (PG13):
    Series: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (Cancelled)

Starring Black Jack, a veteran pokemon trainer who saves the lives of others while breaking necks of his enemies in cold blood. You want action? You got action!
    (Continue or Reboot? That is the question.)

Goldenrod High (Chaptered Comedy Multishipping fic PG13) Updated: 02/12/09
    Who says school is just for learning? ^^

Check out my other stories, and everyone else's in the Completed Fics forum!

Been doing some singing and voice impressions too! Check me out at the Brian Random Channel Thread!

Hey Brian Powell, I noticed this fic in your signature AGES ago but I never came to read it. I read the whole thing in one tonight and I LOVE it. I really love how you write this. The thing with how the teachers act is really funny as well. I love how Surge protects Wes. I feel that Wes could have thanked him though. Anyways I can't wait for some of the shipping to be shown, especially Rui and Wes! Keep up the awesome work! I'll be sure to review sometimes! You can count on me reading this thing till the end though. Thanks, later.

Credit Goes To Hydro King For The Beautiful Banner
    Delusions Of Serene Waves Composed Of Aqua Crystal...
    Pair <3

Is this dead, or aare you busy with work and such?
    Oh my jesus, I've been on this site for a year already...
    I think I deserve gifts. Like pie.

Yhyiannis: Why thank you. I enjoy writing those teacher moments, Miss Whitney being my most favourite because she’s so funny. XD About the Surge and Wes thing, Wes couldn’t thank him at the time because Surge was in his ‘Hulk’ mode when he got hit on the head. Don’t worry, more shipping moments will come up and there will be more surprises.

Cbiesra: No, this fic is not dead. It is on hiatus at the moment because I got work and other commitments outside fic writing. However, I’ve been writing up this fic when I got the time. There will be new chapter when you least expect it. ^^

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

Starring Black Jack, a veteran pokemon trainer who saves the lives of others while breaking necks of his enemies in cold blood. You want action? You got action!

Been doing some singing and voice impressions too! Check me out at the Brian Random Channel Thread!

good, cuz I like it
    I expect all!!!!! >.>

Love it so much, heck I join this forum just to leave a comment! I saw it in Fanfiction.net but it seems that you don't updated there anymore....

Anyway, I'm a little sad that you forget May but it looks like Misty going to get another competition for Ash in form of Anabel huh? I don't really liked Yuri so I would be happier if you change Dawn's pairing into one of the boys like Lucas, Barry or even Paul but looking at the demand of AppealShippings I guess not.

And I love Ash and Misty so please don't leave them or if you could, write more about them!

Waiting for your updated so please dash for it like a ~!!!
    Yaoi Is Love!!! And People who don't like it are either :

A.) Just in denial, will revert soon anyway!
    B.) Masochistic, torturing them-self in lack of Yaoi.
    C.) Never seen it and feel the beauty in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Yaoi Is My Love!~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been busy at my work place, my home responsibilities and others. Last Tuesday, my grandfather passed away. This chapter is dedicated to him. I love him, I miss him and I'll never forget him. Granddad, this is for you.

cbiesra: Indeed, you shall get all.

JapaneseManiaz: Like I said before, I got something planned for May in the coming chapters and you'll be seeing more of Ash and Misty. I'm struggling to find something nice for the yaoi stuff but at this time, nothing. Sorry.

Year 1, March

Miss Whitney, Language teacher and home teacher for Class Two, quickly rushed into her the classroom with books in her arm with a stern, serious and determined look on her face. She slammed her books down onto her desk before using her marker pen to quickly write down on the board, ‘Sports Day’.

“Okay, students! Listen up!” she said loudly in a serious tone. “It’s Sport’s Day next week and we as a group have to win! And it’s not just against one or two small classes, Jasmine’s and Surge’s! We’re aiming to win the entire sports fest!”

“Hey, why did she mention those names?” whispered one of the students.

“They were probably rivals when they were in school,” whispered another. “They’re probably still are.”

“Every one of you is taking part and I’m counting on all of you!” Miss Whitney continued. “Especially you, Wes and Zoey! I have my money, I mean, faith in you two!”

“Er… did she say money?” whispered one of the students.

“And you! Wally!” Miss Whitney shouted. “You better not drag us down! I’ve been checking out your reports on PE. Even though Mr. Surge sounded disappointed about you, I bet that he’s really happy about it!”

The emerald haired shy guy’s eyes widened with shock before he lowered his head down in shame. “Yes, Miss Whitney,” he mumbled.

“Miss Whitney!” Barry called loudly and eagerly while raising his hand up. “If we win, will you buy us some drinks?”

“Well… let’s see,” Miss Whitney said as she slightly raised her fist before lifting each finger up as though she was counting until she excitedly cried, “Yes, I’ll buy you whatever drinks you want if you win! Including alcohol! Haha!”

“So how much did you bet on us?” Brendan asked while giving her an awkward glare, as did everyone else. “Seriously.”

Sometime later, the lesson ended after the bell rang. Everyone left the classroom except Wally, who was still seated at his desk. He hung his head down after finding out how badly he was doing in PE, the fringe of his emerald hair hiding his eyes. Soon, Dawn came running back into the classroom. “Shoot, I forgot my books,” she said before noticing Wally looking down on his desk. “What’s wrong, Wally-kun?”

Wally slowly raised his head, now showing tears forming in his eyes and his lips wobbling. “I’m bad at sports,” he said. “If… if we lose because of me…”

“Don’t worry,” Dawn said reassuringly, placing her hand on his shoulder. “It’s only a fun event. Besides, you’re not the only one taking part in the event. Leave everything to me and Zoey-san!”

“And me and Wes too!” Rui’s voice cried behind Wally’s back, scaring him out of his wits.

“Don’t forget me!” Barry yelled as he stood by the door with Marley and Brendan standing close to him. “I, Barry Palmer, shall defeat all oppositions with my high level of athletic ability and endurance!”

“Which is zero,” Marley said dully.

“If being rowdy is one of those events, you’d win hands down,” Brendan said.

After saying all of that, a school bell rang signalling that it was time for PE, much to Wally’s dismay. But for the others, this was a great opportunity to train and prepare for Sports day. Other people just didn’t care.

Unfortunately for one of the teams, Wally was one of their members as the class had to play baseball. On more than one occasion, he messed up when it was his turn to bat and there were times when he had to catch the ball but failed each time anyway. For instance, when it was time for him to bat, he would miss it three times in a row, even against an easy toss. When he was one of the catchers, he would only get a knock on the head when he was aiming to catch the ball when it got knocked into the air.

Next it was Zoey’s turn as she picked up the bat, ready to play her part. To her, and everyone’s surprise, a familiar person stepped onto the pitcher’s part of field. It was the History teacher, Mr. Brawly. “Greetings!” he said joyously, much to the girls’ dismay.

“Mr. Brawly! What are you doin’ here!?” Mr. Surge, the PE teacher, demanded. “Aren’t you suppose to teach this period!?”

“I got a substitute teacher to do it. I’m taking over for today.”

“Yeah, right,” Rui whispered in disgust next to Dawn. “If we know better, he’s here to show off or to check girls out.”

“Imagine what he’s going to be like at Sport’s Day,” Dawn replied back.

“You had to go that far?” Mr. Surge shouted. “And who gave you permission to take over!?”

“Ha! I don’t need permission to take over! I may not look it but I’m way better than those Azalea Electabuzz losers!” Mr. Brawly argued.

Elsewhere in school, a young girl dropped her book out of shock during class. She had purple hair with two short ponytails at the back of her head and was wearing the schoolgirl uniform. “Is something wrong, Casey?” asked her teacher.

“Wha… what’s this feeling?” Casey whispered, feeling a strong urge to hit someone when Mr. Brawly called her favourite baseball team losers.

Meanwhile back at the PE lesson…

“You got a lot of nerve saying that but that’s a different story! You can’t stay here, Mr. Brawly!” Mr. Surge demanded. “Wally is supposed to pitch now!”

“Forget me,” Wally said walking away in shame. “I let him take him take over.”

“What!? Don’t give me that, you big baby!” Mr. Surge shouted angrily towards Wally.

“He does suck at sports,” Mr. Brawly said noticeably. “He can always be a water boy.”

Marley narrowed her eyes into a squint when she heard that. She was acting as one of the catchers, crouching behind Zoey wearing a protective vest, mask and helmet. “Zoey…” she said.

“I know,” Zoey replied as she got herself ready to bat while Mr. Brawly warmed himself before taking the pitch.

“Watch this fast pitch, boys and girls!” he shouted before throwing the ball towards her.

“(So slow it makes me yawn),” Zoey thought, annoyed with Mr. Brawly’s comments towards her friend, before she slammed the ball with the bat. The ball was sent flying away like a shot-out bullet, slamming directly right into his face, knocking him down. That shocked some of the players.

“Waah! Zoey! What was that for!?” Barry yelled as he and his fellow Brawly followers ran over to him. “Quick! Someone get him a stretcher!”

“That’s foul play, Mr. Surge! She…” one of the players shouted before noticing Mr. Surge motioning his arms and shaking his head while the now unconscious Mr. Brawly was being carried away by two of the students. “What? Okay?”

“Yep, we need a new pitcher!” Mr. Surge announced. “Wally, you’re it!”

“But… but, sir…!” Wally cried nervously. “I can’t catch! I can’t run fast! I certainly can’t…!

“You little cry baby!” Mr. Surge shouted angrily. “If you don’t bat right now, I might as well fail you!”

“S… sir!” Wally whimpered before noticing Marley standing up, holding her hand up. “Marley?” he said before walking over to her. “What is it?”

“Wally, don’t let your nerves get to you,” she said, calmly as always. “All you have to do is concentrate.”

“That’s easy for you to say,” Wally said in a down tone.

“Then all have to do is try to do your best. That way, you won’t let anyone down and everyone will see what you’re really made of,” she said. “No matter what happens, we’re behind you all the way… that’s what Zoey told me to tell you.”

“Marley! Don’t tell him that!” Zoey said quietly in alarm. “That would sound like I’m backstabbing! I’m on the other team, y’know!”

“Wall-ay! Wall-ay! Wall-ay!” Barry’s voice shouted continuously in encouragement.

Everyone couldn’t but stare at him awkwardly, wondering why he was shouting Wally’s name that way. “Should we follow his example?” asked one of the students.

“I don’t know,” said another, considering the fact of how dim-witted Barry was.

But soon, everyone followed suite. They all chanted and clapped for Wally, encouraging him as best as they could. Wally became emotionally overwhelmed because of that. “I’m so touched by you guys,” he said before he let out a sniff. “So touched.”

He stepped onto the pitcher’s plate, ready to give it his all as he had the fire of passion burning in his eyes. “Er… we didn’t have to go that far, Marley,” Zoey said nervously, wondering whether to hit or miss the ball.

“Don’t worry,” Marley said. “It’s only a game, like Sport’s Day.”

With the ball clutched in his hand, he slowly raised it up, aiming to pitch at his very best. Then with one mighty swoop, he threw it at high speed. “Wah! A fast ball!” everyone yelled in shock.

Zoey whelped in fear. So frightened that she got distracted until ball vanished into thin air right in front of her, much to her puzzlement. “What the…?” she said in surprise until she felt her ankle taking of a great big hit… courtesy of the ball Wally threw out.

She yelled in pain as she fell to the floor while dropping the bat. Her friends ran over to her shock and concern. She grabbed hold of her hurt ankle to try and ease the pain. “Dead ball!” Mr Surge shouted. “Another point to Zoey’s team! Game set! Zoey’s team wins!”

While she clutched onto her hurt ankle, she looked at Wally who was being shaken by the collar of his PE uniform by the overreacting Barry.

“What the heck are you playing at!?” Barry shouted angrily.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Wally cried tearfully.

“Wally…” Zoey grunted worryingly in pain.

She got sent to the nurse’s office. Dawn and Wally helped her get there because she couldn’t walk on her own at the time. They knocked on the door. “Come in,” cried a woman’s voice from the other side in a welcoming tone.

Upon entering the room, they found a number of medicines, bandages and other medical equipment on top of a table on a desk on one side of the room, a bed on the other, and a nurse sitting at a desk typing on her computer. She had pink hair and was wearing a nurse uniform consisting a pink dress with a white plastic apron over it and a nurse hat with a red cross on it. They all knew her as Nurse Joy. She turned around and saw Zoey lifting her hurt foot up to avoid any further pain while being supported by her friends. “My, my,” she said with a small smile. “And a week before Sport’s Day too. What seems to be the problem?”

Soon after they told her what the problem was, Zoey was placed on the bed and the nurse examined her injured ankle while Wally and Dawn looked on with worry and concern. “How bad is it, Nurse Joy?” Zoey asked, flinching and grunting after each of Nurse Joy’s touch on the ankle.

“It’s only a strain, but it seems to be a bad one,” Nurse Joy replied. “Judging the way you reacted after each time I touched that ankle, I don’t think that it will be able to heal in time for Sport’s Day.”

“Zoey-san…” Dawn said as she hand on her mouth in shock.

“Ack! This is bad!” Wally cried in horror. “I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

“Hey, calm down, you guys,” Zoey said reassuringly. “There’s nothing to worry about. Sport’s Day is only a fun event. Right, Nurse Joy?”

“Why yes,” Nurse Joy replied, with a comforting smile. “But that’s just my opinion. Who knows, maybe it will. It depends on the person and the situation. Some people heal pretty fast while others take a long time to heal.”

Wally and Dawn sighed in relief. “I hope so,” Wally said. “Again, very sorry, Zoey. I’m responsible for your foot and I want to do something about it.”

“It’s okay, Wally. You did your best today, giving that ball a great throw and all,” Zoey said before letting out a small laugh. “It’s funny when you think about it. I think we’ll be laughing about it sooner or later.”

Wally placed his hand on the back of his head. “Um… thanks, Zoey,” he said sheepishly.

“Zoey-san…” Dawn said with a blush, noticing how the redhead can be so forgiving.

Since then Zoey had to wear bandages wrapped around her hurt ankle and use a crutch for a week. Many from class two, apart from his best friends, gave Wally death threatening glares for possibly ruining their chances of winning the Sports Festival. Even Miss Whitney was glaring daggers at him.

But then, a miracle happened. It was on they day before Sports’ Day that Zoey revealed that she was no longer wearing bandages around her ankle or using a crutch, much to everyone’s glee. “That means that Zoey can run now, huh?” Brendan asked. He and his friends were in the classroom, about ten minutes away before class would start.

“That’s great!” Rui cried happily. “With both Wes and Zoey on our team, we’re bound to win!”

“Yeah! Me included! I vow, as the son of the famous Mr. Palmer, that I, Barry Palmer, will become first in every sporting event! Hahaha!” Barry shouted in a triumphant manner.

“Well, it is easier to make a promise to win events than to actually win them,” Marley said dully.

“Even if it means that I have to outdo my fellow teammates Wes and Zoey!” Barry shouted, ignoring his friend’s comment.

“Huh,” Rui responded smugly. “Have you ever won a race or a game against him? You have never beaten him before. You don’t even stand a chance against him.”

“She’s got you there,” Brendan said. “She’s got witnesses too.”

“Those things are ancient history!” Barry said.

“You lost to him in a game of baseball last week.”

“That was Wally’s fault! He got a dead ball after smacking Zoey in the ankle with that ball!”

Wally’s eyes widened with shock before streams of tears came flowing down his face. “I… I’m sorry, guys,” he sobbed. “That was all my fault!”

“Don’t worry,” Zoey said as she placed her hand on Wally’s shoulder. “Like Barry said, it’s all ancient history now so you don’t have to worry.”

“Yep! Ancient history, I tell ya! Tomorrow, you guys are going to witness the thriller called Barry Palmer known as the unstoppable!” the hyperactive blond said.

“The only thing unstoppable about you is your mouth,” Brendan said dully. “Always yapping and talking.”

“Zoey-san…” Dawn said worriedly. “Are you sure you’re okay?”

“No doubt about it,” Zoey said confidently. But still, Dawn couldn’t but feel concerned for her. Zoey placed her hand on her shoulder in reassurance. “Don’t worry about it,” she said with a smile. “It’s only Sport’s Day. What can go wrong?”

“Every time I tell my mum not to worry, that’s when she’s worried the most,” Dawn said.

Sometime after school, Brendan and Marley had to do some shopping before they get back to their respective homes. “So, what do you think our chances are of winning Sport’s Day tomorrow?” Brendan asked.

“Despite that we got Wes, Zoey and other good athletes in our group, we shouldn’t take the other classes so lightly,” Marley said, calmly as usual. “Especially Class Three, Miss Jasmine’s home group. She’s got Ash, Drew and Paul.”

“Who’s Paul?”

“His full name is Paul Shinji. He’s very anti-social, cold and arrogant but he’s a great athlete.”

“Huh. If he’s really a bad person, I can see why people don’t talk to him that much.”

“Besides, I don’t think Zoey’s fully recovered yet.”

“To tell you something, I don’t think she’s fully recovered either. But I’m also worried about Wally.”

Elsewhere, Wally was standing in a garden outside his house with a coin in his hand, trembling with fear concerning Sport’s Day. “Heads it’ll rain tomorrow, tails it won’t,” he said, hoping that tomorrow’s weather would be bad so that the event would have to cancel. He flipped the coin up into the sky and…

“Squawk!”

Snatch!

A bird pokemon came flying across the sky and snatched the coin with his beak, much to Wally’s shock. “Er…”

It was pretty unfortunate for Wally the next day for it was a bright, warm and sunny day, much to his despair. “Oh… this is just great,” he moaned as he and everyone else in school were dressed in their PE uniforms, ready for this school event.

“Yahoo! I am fired up, baby!” Barry yelled, swinging his arms around excitedly.

“Whatever,” Brendan said, doing some stretches. “Just don’t get overexcited and lose your energy before you actually start taking part.”

“Marathons! Shot put! Athletics! Pie eating contest! I’m gonna win whatever means necessary!”

“Whatever means necessary, huh? Are you really that desperate to win some drinks from Miss Whitney?”

“You better do your best too, my friend! So that would double my chances of winning those drinks! Hahahaha!”

Overhearing that while doing some stretching, Zoey turned to Dawn. “We can’t rely on guys like Barry,” she said, predicting of what the hyperactive blond might do. “Let’s do our best, Dawn.”

“Sure,” her friend replied, still worried about one particular thing and Zoey noticed.

“My ankle’s fine. Don’t worry about it,” she said reassuringly, placing her hand on her shoulder. At that instant, Dawn blushed a small red while Zoey did a little jogging.

“Zoey-san…” she said. “This is when I’m now fully worried…”

“Haha! I’m so going to win this year,” Miss Whitney said smugly towards his fellow rivals. “I got Wes and Zoey in my group.”

“Well, I got some strong people in our group as well,” Miss Jasmine said.

“Me too,” Mr. Surge said.

“Me three,” Miss Sabrina said.

“What!? What was that!?” Miss Whitney shouted. “That’s not fair! Not fair at all! That’s cheating! Cheating, I tell you!”

“And why is that cheating?” Miss Jasmine asked.

“I know what to do!” Miss Whitney shouted as she ran away, much to her rivals’ suspicions. She quickly went over to one of her students, Marley, and asked her who were the best sportspeople in any group apart from hers.

“Ash Ketchum. He’s one of the very good ones in Miss Jasmine’s class. Everyone else is special in their own way but they’re not as good as him,” Marley said she pointed at Miss Whitney’s possible victim. “I suggest you use a hamburger to bribe him. He can’t handle that kind of stuff because that’s his favourite food.”

“Hamburgers, huh?” Miss Whitney said smugly.

Soon, Miss Whitney walked over to Ash who was preparing himself for this event with Pikachu coaching him until they noticed the teacher came his way. “Er… Hi, Miss Whitney,” Ash said casually.

“Ash, if I give you this burger, would you like to do a favour for me?” she asked with a smile as she held the burger.

That left Ash in a shocked state. He slightly drooled at the sight of his favourite food. It was hamburger bun with meat, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and such inside it. “Miss Whitney… I…”

“Don’t worry. It’s nothing big, I promise you,” Miss Whitney said. “All I want is…”

“Miss Whitney! What on Earth are you doing!?” Miss Jasmine shouted, catching her rival off guard.

“Damn!” Miss Whitney muttered.

Meanwhile, Wally just couldn’t help but stare at the floor, much to the concern of his friends. “Something up, our shy, cute, little chum!?” Barry asked enthusiastically, putting his arm around his friend’s neck in a manly manner.

“I… I know we’re going to do our very best…” Wally whimpered. “But… I’m never good at sports… and last week I hurt Zoey pretty badly and…”

“It’s okay, I’m healed now,” Zoey said reassuringly.

“Still… if we lose because of me…” Wally continued, on the verge of tears.

“It’s okay, Wally,” Marley said, putting her hand on his shoulder. “It’s only a fun event. Full of games and such.”

“Oi, everyone!” Miss Whitney shouted, catching their attention. “Everyone, you better your best today and don’t even think that it’s all about fun and games and stuff, okay?!”

“Uh… um… miss…” Wally mumbled fearfully.

“Alright, team! I wanna hear you shout this out loud and shout it proud! Go Class Two!!”

“Go Class Two!” everyone yelled, with the exception of the nervous Wally.

“Wally! I didn’t hear you anything!” Miss Whitney said. “Where’s your spirit!? Everyone! Louder! Go Class Two!!!”

“Go Class Two!!”

“Go Class Two…” Wally whimpered.

After Miss Whitney left the group, everyone got back into stretching. “What am I going to do?” Wally whimpered nervously before feeling he felt a hand touching his shoulder and got his attention.

It was Wes with a serious look in his yellow eyes face as he glared towards the other teams and the racetrack on the field. He had a white stripe painted across the middle of his face. “Don’t worry, leave everything to me,” he said before walking away.

“Wes…” Wally said. Somehow, he was relieved from his nerves after his friend gave him that small speech.

“He’s got that white stripe on again! So cool!” Rui cried blissfully, scaring Wally out of his wits.

“The next event is the male four hundred meter dash,” the announcer said. “Would the participants come onto the racetrack please?”

Wes was one of the participants as he got himself prepared along with the other competitors from different classes from his year group. Earlier he won the one hundred meter dash because of his athletic ability and focussed mind. Soon, they were to get to their respective positions and got themselves ready as they got down on one knee with both hands touching the floor. The PE teacher stood next to the racetrack as he held a yellow flag in his hand.

“Ready!” he shouted.

The participants stayed focussed, already ready to start the race but the teacher had to tell them just in case.

“Set!” he shouted, raising his flag up.

The participants raised their hips up.

“GO!” This time, he waved his flag down, giving the signal for the race to start.

And they were off! Each runner leapt off from their feet in an attempt to get a speeding start. As it was expected from his class, Wes was running the fastest yet they still very impressed by his speed and agility. Each class were behind their own teammate, cheering them on to do their best and win. Soon, he and Ash, member of Miss Jasmine’s class, became neck and neck and both struggled to gain first and leave the other in the dust.

“C’mon, Wes! Pass that hamburger loving freak!” Miss Whitney shouted. “Even if it kills you!”

“Ash! Don’t give in!” Miss Jasmine yelled encouragingly.

Wes and Ash were still neck and neck, both repeatedly kept on getting ahead of each other. Their respective class and teammates cheered for them as loud as they could.

“Get to that line, Ash!”

“Come on, Wes!”

“Pikapi! Pikachu! Pika Pika!”

“Additional words of encouragement, Wes!”

The two leading competitors were giving their all... until Ash’s legs couldn’t take anymore and slowed themselves down as Ash showed tiredness and strain on his face, allowing Wes to take the final second lead and be the first to cross the finish line. The members of Class Two went wild after that win, even Miss Whitney was jumping for joy. While they cheered, a student asked another a question.

“Out of curiosity, why does Wes have that white stripe painted on his face?”

“War paint, I guess. Probably just to show how serious he is.”

Soon, it was the girls’ turn to participate the four hundred meter race, with Zoey taking part for her class. Like before, her class were cheering for their respective teammate. She got to her starting position ready to run when Mr. Surge shouted the word…

“GO!”

All of the female participants leapt forward, hoping to get a good speedy start. Like the others, Zoey ran as fast as she could and everyone from her class hoped that she would be the first to cross the finish line as they cheered for her as loud as they could in encouragement.

But despite all that, Zoey couldn’t catch up with the two other leading runners, ending up in third place, much to her friends’ concern… and her teacher’s annoyance. “You brat! Why did you slow down for!?” she yelled angrily.

“Is it me… or is my ankle acting funny?” Zoey whispered to herself as she looked down on her previously injured ankle, panting after speaking a few words out of tiredness before making her way back to her group.

Her friends, who were standing by the sidelines couldn’t help but worry. “She isn’t fully healed yet,” Brendan said noticeably. Those words made Dawn walk over to her friend.

“Yes, but will she admit it?” Marley asked.

“Zoey, are you alright?” Dawn asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Zoey said reassuringly. “But I guess my ankle isn’t one hundred percent yet but the harder I work, the better I’ll get.”

Sometime later, it was Barry’s turn. He was taking part in a search race where competitors had to run to the table, pick up a note that will say what item or person the judge would want and the participant would have to gain it from anywhere in school, like an item from one of his or her schoolmates or somewhere at the top of a school building before making their towards the finish circle. For Barry, he had to pickup a hairclip.

“Guys! Guys!” Barry yelled running back towards his team. “I need a hairclip!”

Marley quickly took out the item out of her hair and gave to him. The hairclip had a white bow on it. “Thanks!” Barry shouted as he placed on his hair, which everyone became shocked with disgust immediately before Barry made his way towards the circle. They thought about the previous events that he participated in, from Shot Put to other athletics. Being an unusually competitive guy as Barry was, he was bound to literally sweat a lot.

“You didn’t have to put them on!” Brendan shouted.

Soon, the race was finished with Barry becoming first, much to his pride. He walked over to them and took the hairclip of his sweaty hair. “Thanks, Marley. I couldn’t have done it without ya,” Barry said cheerfully as he took the hairclip off his sweaty hair. “Here you go.”

“You can keep it,” Marley said dully.

“Huh?”

Sometime later, it was time for the for the girls’ relay race and Zoey was taking part, along with Rui, Marley and Dawn. Despite that her ankle was acting funny earlier when she took part in her earlier race, she was more than willing to win this one for her team.

Dawn was at the starting line, ready to race against her rivals. The gym teacher raised his flag while the participants set themselves up to get some good speed until…

“GO!” the teacher yelled waving his flag down, sending the competitors to run.

As it was expected, everyone sprinted off from that word ‘go’ and they ran as fast as they could to give their all for this race while their cohorts cheered for them. Despite running as fast as she could, Dawn was a distance away from the other runners and slower than the other runners, much to Miss Whitney’s dismay. “Dawn! Will you frigging keep up with them!” she yelled.

Dawn managed to get to her next partner, Rui, as she handed her the baton. “Sorry, Rui!” Dawn cried.

“Don’t worry! Leave it to me!” Rui said. With Wes being inside her mind and heart, she too ran as fast as she could and managed ran past some of her rivals, putting herself in the middle when she reached the baton towards her next teammate.

It was Marley’s turn for her group as she grabbed hold of the baton from Rui. As tough and exciting as the competition was, she kept a calm face like always. “C’mon, Marley! Pass them! Pass them!” Miss Whitney shouted until Marley eventually did. “Alright! Now just get it to Zoey and we’ll be getting a guaranteed win!”

Soon, Marley passed the baton to Zoey, leaving the other runners a distance away before they could to their respective partners.

“I take that this is a win-from-behind moment, huh?” Brendan asked with a confident smile.

Wes gave a small nod in response. “Hmm.”

“C’mon, Zoey! Literally beat them up to a bloody pulp!” Barry shouted encouragingly while swinging his arms about.

Being the fastest girl in her class and was given an advantage, thanks to Marley, she was bound to win this race. With the thought of a loss she suffered in the other race earlier, she ran at a very high speed, much to her friends’ surprise. That was until…

“(No… my ankle’s acting funny again),” Zoey thought in a desperate tone when she was halfway towards the finish. She started to slow down as the other participants ran past her. (I can’t keep up… it hurts)…”

And then… she fell down to her knees in pain.

“Zoey-san!” Dawn yelled as she and her friends ran over to her.

Sometime later, Zoey ended up in the nurse’s room again. She was sitting on the bed with Dawn, Rui and Marley by her side while Nurse Joy checked up on her previously injured body part. “Well, you said that your ankle was fine but you could’ve allowed a couple more days to heal just to make sure,” she said.

“I’m sorry, guys,” Zoey said. “I was looking forward to do well today but it came with a price. I guess I got a little overexcited.”

“Don’t worry, the boys from our team should make up for our loss,” Dawn said before she realised something. “(Now, look at me saying that),” she thought to herself. “(And Zoey’s not worried at all).”

“And with Wes on our team, we’re bound to win!” Rui said excitedly.

“Zoey, you should give your ankle a week to heal up but no harsh practical activities for your ankle, especially PE,” the nurse said before they heard a knocking on the door. “Come in,” the she said loudly.

It turned out to be Wally opening the door, looking guiltier than ever. Zoey let out a small sigh out of slight frustration. “Wally, it’s okay already, I accepted your apology,” she said.

“It’s not that, Zoey. Not this time,” he said. “Right now, we’re tied with Miss Jasmine’s class after we lost the last event. Next one is the boys’ relay race. I want to make up for our loss and the trouble I caused everyone… I’m want to take part in it.”

Most of the girls became shocked by that announcement. “Wally! You don’t have to do that!” Rui said.

“What was that!?” Miss Whitney’s voice yelled, a distance away from the nurse’s office. She sped around one of the corners and looked angrily at Wally. “I originally came to give Zoey a box to the ears! Give me one good reason why I should place you in the final event!?”

“Actually, you might as well,” Marley said calmly. “One of the guys who were talking part has just suffered some stomach problem.”

Sure enough, that very competitor was in the boys’ bathroom right this minute. A janitor came walking by and heard the guy screaming, “Oh man! Why me!? Why now!?”

“And plus, all our other competitors had their share of events while Wally entered the least number of events,” Marley continued calmly. “Besides, if he wants to take part then we should let him. After all, he’s a vital part of the team just like everyone else. You’ll see.”

“Doh… alright,” Miss Whitney moaned reluctantly before turning with a miserable look on her face while tears of gloom ran down her face. “Goodbye, my fifty bucks.”

Soon, it was the boys’ turn to be on the racetrack for upcoming and last game event, the boys’ relay race. Zoey was back at the sidelines after her friends took her there, she had new bandages taped around her ankle. Barry was the first person to run for his team, while standing next to his most hated rival… Kim from the Invincible Pokemon Brothers. They both promised to their classmates that they would not fight each other and would keep their focus on the race. Each participant had a baton in hand as they got themselves ready to run.

“Ready!” Mr. Surge yelled before he raised his flag up and yelling the word, “Set!”

“This ought to be an interesting contest,” Miss Sabrina said.

“May the best class win,” Miss Jasmine said.

“Win, win, win, win, win,” Miss Whitney said in a desperate tone, much to her rivals’ annoyance.

“GO!” the gym teacher waving his flag down.

Everyone quickly jumped forward, in order to get a good start but they were not as quick as Barry and Kim as they started running for first place. As much as they could run for longer periods of time, they couldn’t keep their promise as they tried to knock each other down as they both locked heads while running.

“Outta my way, you hyperactive idiot!” Kim snarled.

“Get lost, you knucklehead!” Barry shouted.

This personal fight allowed the participants to run past them, much to Brendan’s annoyance. “Just hurry up and pass me the baton, you moron!” he shouted angrily.

“What are you doing, Barry!?” Miss Whitney yelled from the distance.

“Does your friend pick a fight with anyone he wants?” another competitor asked. His name was Drew Emerald, member of Miss Jasmine’s class, Wally’s cousin and he was standing next to Brendan.

“Unfortunately, yes,” Brendan said shaking his head.

Soon, their teammates passed their batons to them and they started running in an attempt to gain the upper hand for the next runner of their class. They were both neck and neck all the way through and eventually ran past the other racers. Standing ready for Brendan was Wally.

“I don’t get why you’re stepping in for this race. It’s hard for me to believe that your team is going to win this based on how you alone are doing so far,” another participant said in an arrogant tone, standing next to him. He had short purple hair and thick eyebrows.

“I’m doing this my class and my friend,” Wally said determinedly. “That’s a good reason to me.”

“What are you going to do? Walk?”

That guy standing next to him was Paul Shinji, the anti-socialist.

Soon, the batons were passed over to them by their respective teammates. “Good luck, Wally,” Drew murmured to his cousin. “Even though you’re bit slow.”

Wally and Paul were neck and neck at first for a short while but just as the other runners were gaining up on them, Paul sped past him with great speed, much to Wally’s shock. “See you later, loser,” Paul said arrogantly.

“(He played me for an idiot)!” Wally thought in dismay, while the others ran past him. He struggled to keep up to no avail, much to Miss Whitney’s annoyance.

“What the heck is he playing at!?” she snarled angrily.

The last runner of Class Two, Wes, looked at his friend with concern on his face. He was standing ready for when he gets the baton from him. “Sorry, Wes,” Ash said before he got the baton from Paul and started running.

Paul turned around and saw Wally running towards them. “Heh. Maybe I should give your friend some encouragement too, huh? Or will that slow him down even more?” he asked arrogantly.

Wes looked back at Paul with seriousness for a brief moment. He moved his hand out, ready to receive the baton from Wally. “I’m sorry, Wes!” Wally cried with tiredness in his voice.

“Don’t worry, leave everything to me,” Wes said calmly as he snatched the item and started running as fast as he could.

Wally fell to his knees, feeling rather weak after running a long distance and ashamed for getting passed by all of the runners when he was given an advantage. However…

“You did a great job, Wally!” Barry said, getting his friend up to his feet.

“But… I got passed… by all the other guys,” Wally said, panting after each word before going into tears. “I’m sorry…”

“It’s alright, man! The important thing is that you did your best,” Zoey said.

“But the other guys are like athletes and…”

“Maybe… but I wouldn’t jump to conclusions yet,” Marley said confidently pointing towards the track. “Look.”

Everyone looked at Wes’s direction. He was speeding past all thorough the other runners, much to their shock. “Look at that, he’s faster than before!” Barry yelled.

“He’s catching up to the last runner now!” Dawn shouted.

“Yeah, but Ash isn’t going to give up that easily!” Brendan said.

“C’mon, Wes! You can do this!” Rui cried excitedly.

Wes and Ash became neck and neck, still leading the way despite getting exhausted from all the other events, including this one. Everyone on the sidelines was literally shouting words of encouragement and support for their last man of the race.

“C’mon, Ash! Finish this!”

“Don’t slow down, Wes! Don’t slow down, whatever you do!”

“Get there first, Ash! Even if it kills you!”

“Additional words of support, Wes!”

“Don’t lose to him twice, Ash!”

“How dare you say that!?”

“What’s wrong with supporting our teammate!?”

“There’s nothing wrong with that at all!”

“Pikapi!”

Both Ash and Wes were fuelled by their cheers. Both were still concentrating on the race as they became near the finish line. While still running and just about neck and neck, they both leaned forward to get past it… with Wes becoming the victor!

Almost everyone from Class Two leapt to their feet with joy after seeing their guy winning the last race. “We did it! We did it! We did it!” Miss Whitney screamed happily as she excitedly jumped and down for joy. “Did you see it!? Did you see it!?”

“Yep, we saw it,” Miss Sabrina said, slightly disappointed, along with Mr. Surge and Miss Jasmine.

Wes’s classmates ran over to him while he panted out of tiredness yet he couldn’t help but smile. “I knew you could do it, Wes!” Rui cried, tears of happiness streaming down her face.

“Thanks, Rui,” Wes said calmly. “Thanks, everybody.”

“No, thank you,” Wally said, extending his hand to shake his friend’s. “I’m sorry that I… slowed you down a little bit.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Wes said, as he shook it. “You’re a vital part of the team, just like everyone else.”

“Drinks! Drinks! Drinks all round!!” Barry shouted excitedly.

“Is that all you think about?” Brendan barked.

“A big thank you to all our participants taking part today and big congratulations who won their sporting events and for their classes,” the announcer said. “To close Sports Day, we’ll be having a folk dance. Those who want to participate, please come to the center of the field.”

“C’mon, Wes!” Rui squealed excitedly as she grabbed Wes’s hand. “Let’s do this!”

“What? Wait! I’m not a dancer!” Wes said nervously as he got dragged onto the field.

“C’mon, Brendan! Your new job right now is to make me look good for the ladies!” Barry said as he quickly made his way there.

“Do I have any choice in the matter?” Brendan moaned as he reluctantly followed.

Soon, many gathered around in the circle, with the girls on the inner circle and the boys on the outer circle. One by one, they were dancing in pairs to some slow country music. Much to Rui’s joy, she got to dance with Wes, her ‘knight in shining armour’.

“(I could die)!” she squealed in thought in her moment of bliss as he held her gently by the hands. “(I could die! I could die! I could die here and now)!”

It was a shame when Mr. Brawly’s was next to dance with her.

“(I’m gonna die)!” she screamed despairingly in thought as she had no choice but to dance with this pervert for a teacher. “(I’m gonna die! I’m gonna die! I’m gonna throw up and then I’m gonna die)!”

Ash Ketchum was a distance away from the field; not participating in the dance as he sat at the sidelines while Pikachu comforted him. He was still feeling ashamed after losing that race against Wes as he lloked down on the ground. Walking past him was Paul, wearing his casual clothing, which consisted of a black pair of trousers and a black t-shirt with black and blue jacket over it. “See you around, loser,” he said.

Ash never gave a response but Paul didn’t care. Pikachu, who wasn’t pleased with Paul’s attitude, gave out an angry loud cry towards Paul.

Soon, he was approached by one his friends. “Hi, Ash,” she said, standing right in front of him, bending towards him with a nice smile. However, Ash never raised his head up to give any attention. “What’s wrong? You’re missing the folk dance.”

“I know but I don’t want to join. Sorry, Misty,” Ash said.

“Don’t be like that, Ash,” Misty said. “I know that you never lost in a Sports Day before, whether it was in pre-school or mid-school, and this is only your first time to lose to anybody.”

Ash let out a small sigh, feeling rather disappointed in himself. “Do you think I’ll lose again?” he asked.

“Well, I don’t know. That’s really up to you,” Misty said with sincerity in her voice. “Just see this as a wake-up call to get yourself some improvement.”

Realisation showed on Ash’s face as he looked up towards Misty. “I guess I got a little overconfident,” he said with a smile. “I think I got someone to compete with now.”

“I found you!” squealed a voice before an arm was draped around his neck, taking him by surprise.

“Macey! What are you doing here!?” Ash said in an alarmed voice.

“I’ve been looking for you, Ash Ketchum! My number one guy!” Macey replied, happily while hugging him tightly. “You’re missing the folk dance!”

Misty shut her eyes tightly in annoyance. “I thought you were done chasing him,” she said in a frustrated way. “Didn’t he reject you a month ago?”

“I’ll never give up on Ash. I know he likes me, he’s just too shy to admit. Now, come on Ash, let me show you some stuff at the dance!” Macey exclaimed excitedly.

“Hey! Wait! Don’t! Wait a minute!” Ash said nervously.

“When are you going to realise that Ash doesn’t actually like you!?” Misty snarled, eyebrows twitching before she opened her eyes. “Huh?”

Ash and Macey were already gone.

On another part of the sidelines, Wally, Zoey, Dawn and Marley were sitting down comfortably while enjoying seeing their friends dancing. “Man, I wanted to dance as well,” Zoey said, looking down on her hurt foot. “It brings back memories when I did that in my mid-school days… but…”

“I know! How about we do a little folk dance of our own, Zoey-san?” Dawn asked eagerly. “We don’t have to move like the other guys are doing, we can just do it slowly.”

Zoey nodded enthusiastically in response, agreeing to her proposal.

“What about you, Wally?” Marley asked him. “Would you care to dance?”

Wally showed a small blush on his face, surprised by this offer. “Well, the truth is… I can’t dance,” he said shyly.

“Then I’ll show you how to dance,” Marley as she got up and took him by the hand.

Zoey stood behind Dawn and grasped her by the hands. As they took a first step forward, Zoey’s ankle began aching again. “Agh!” she grunted as she almost toppled over but Dawn managed to catch her.

“Zoey! Are you okay!?” Dawn asked out of concern.

“Yeah, maybe we can try it again next year,” Zoey said, feeling slightly embarrassed before settled down again.

Meanwhile, Wally struggled to get the dancing moves right, trying to not step on Marley’s foot while she gave him instructions. Despite that Wally was pretty slow on most of the dancing, he was doing quite well until the very end where both dancers face other and bow in thanks as Marley was about to describe. “Wally… you’re standing on my foot,” she said.

“Yelp!” he replied fearfully. His blush became deeper as he quickly released her hand in embarrassment. In fact, he was blushing all through the dance.

After the dance was over, Miss Jasmine’s class, Class Three, gathered around in a group huddle. “Now, guys, I know we lost but the important thing is that we gave it everything today so don’t feel bad,” their teacher said reassuringly. “And…”

“Oh, Jasmine!” Miss Whitney yelled, causing her rival to flinch. “Did you remember something!?”

“Yeah, yeah, we know,” Miss Sabrina said uninterested, following her.

“We’re coming,” Mr. Surge said in a defeated tone.

Miss Jasmine rushed over to them. “Guys, keep it down!” she whispered angrily. “You’re setting a bad example for everyone right!”

“Don’t tell me that,” Mr. Surge said. “I didn’t want to do this in the first place.”

“Just hurry up and give me my money!” Miss Whitney squealed quietly. Her rivals gave her fifty bucks, much to her delight. “Yippee!”

“Now I’ll be taking back the money you owe me the other day,” Miss Jasmine said as she snatched the note back before walking away.

“Same here,” Mr. Surge as he took his as did Sabrina.

“At least you won’t owing us money for the time being,” Miss Sabrina said.

That left Miss Whitney being confused, despite showing a happy face. “What just happened?” she asked herself, thinking as though her money vanished into thin air.

“Miss Whitney!” Barry yelled from the distance. He was jogging towards him with the rest of the class was following him. “Don’t you remember your promise? The drinks and everything?”

Miss Whitney looked at them with a nervous look on her face. “Drinks?” she asked.

“Yeah!” Barry said as he held his hand out, waiting for his prize.

“Oh! Look! A distraction!” she yelled pointing at a direction behind her group.

Everyone turned around to see what she was pointing at, only to find nothing but trees and such and quick footsteps. They turned back and saw Miss Whitney running away, being as fast as a runaway train and leaving a large amount of dusts.

“Let me guess,” Marley said dully. “She owed people money, didn’t she?”

“Why how did you guess?” Brendan said. It was no surprise to him either or the rest of the class.

*Cue ending song ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ by Cyndi Lauper*
    -----------------
    Next episode:

Brendan: In the next episode, we will be having a school fair. Allow me to introduce to you our class president Wally Emerald to give more details.

Wally: Hello, everyone. In the school fair, we will be having a karaoke café and…

Barry: What kind of introduction is that, Wally? You can’t just begin with something lame like that! If only I was class president! I would’ve brought some real entertainment to the school fair! I would’ve brought freedom to our class! I would’ve brought justice to the whole school! I would’ve brought all of us, the entire nation, good times!

Brendan: A disaster is more like it.

Barry: What!?

Wally: Um… see you next episode.
    -----------------
    More coming! ^^ What’cha think?

In loving memory of my grandfather
    I hope I get to see you smile one more time. Thank you.
    1920 – 2008
    Last edited by Brian Powell; 24th August 2008 at 11:21 AM.

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

I love you~!!!!!! And please don't bother with my signature? Really, I love Yaoi but I'm still kinda uncomfortable to read it.... Still, thi story is so good and I like it so much~!!!!!!!!!
    Yaoi Is Love!!! And People who don't like it are either :

A.) Just in denial, will revert soon anyway!
    B.) Masochistic, torturing them-self in lack of Yaoi.
    C.) Never seen it and feel the beauty in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Yaoi Is My Love!~~~~~~~~~~~~

Great chapter!I like how Zoey strained her ankle like she does in the anime
    however i did find a mistake
    Zoey-san…” Dawn said as she put her hand on her mouth in shock
    “Ok, everyone!”
    I think you meant that instead of Oi, but I could be wrong

I tell my mum not to worry
    You must be from England*checks location* yep, you are!

Elsewhere, Wally was standing in a garden outside his house with a coin in his hand, trembling with fear concerning Sport’s Day. “Heads it’ll rain tomorrow, tails it won’t,” he said, hoping that tomorrow’s weather would be bad so that the event would have to cancel. He flipped the coin up into the sky and…

“Squawk!”

Snatch!

A bird pokemon came flying across the sky and snatched the coin with his beak, much to Wally’s shock. “Er…”
    It was spearow wasn't it...
    DAMN YOU SPEAROW!!
    DAMN YOU!!!!!!

Haven't been reviewing/commenting on this in a while... Sports Day now eh? Kinda reminds me of AzuDai's Sports Day and all of its insanity... XP

I have a feeling that this fanfic of yours might be AzuDai inspired... now thinking about it...

I shall read more of it when I get free time, so I flee for now... *runs*

GPXPlus Profile | Electromaster | Alert; Obsessions
    Paired with the awesome Orion-Sama~

JapanManiaz: Of course, I’m not bothered by your signature. I’m okay with it so don’t worry about it. It’s just I struggle writing yaoi moments. I will keep on writing and you’ll be writing. Thanks for the endorsement.

cbiesra: Thanks for pointing out the mistakes, mate. But the mistakes, I did that on purpose. And yes, I am from London. And yes, it was a Spearow.

Avegaille: Yes, this story was inspired by Azumanga Daioh. Did you know that that it is also inspired by School Rumble?

Thanks for the review, people.

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

I'm back...and badder than ever lol

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Powell View Post
    “So how much did you bet on us?” Brendan asked while giving her an awkward glare, as did everyone else. “Seriously.”
    A lot if she can afford alcoholic drinks for all of them if they win ^^

“Ha! I don’t need permission to take over! I may not look it but I’m way better than those Azalea Electabuzz losers!” Mr. Brawly argued.
    Look like it

While she clutched onto her hurt ankle, she looked at Wally who was being shaken by the collar of his PE uniform by the overreacting Barry.

“What the heck are you playing at!?” Barry shouted angrily.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Wally cried tearfully.

“Wally…” Zoey grunted worryingly in pain.
    Drama

“Every time I tell my mum not to worry, that’s when she’s worried the most,” Dawn said.
    Daijobu

“Ash, if I give you this burger, would you like to do a favour for me?” she asked with a smile as she held the burger.

That left Ash in a shocked state. He slightly drooled at the sight of his favourite food. It was hamburger bun with meat, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and such inside it. “Miss Whitney… I…”

“Don’t worry. It’s nothing big, I promise you,” Miss Whitney said. “All I want is…”

“Miss Whitney! What on Earth are you doing!?” Miss Jasmine shouted, catching her rival off guard.

“Damn!” Miss Whitney muttered.
    I knew Miss Whitney would attempt a bribe, but I never knew Marley would join in xD

“And plus, all our other competitors had their share of events while Wally entered the least number of events,” Marley continued calmly. “Besides, if he wants to take part then we should let him. After all, he’s a vital part of the team just like everyone else. You’ll see.”

“Doh… alright,” Miss Whitney moaned reluctantly before turning with a miserable look on her face while tears of gloom ran down her face. “Goodbye, my fifty bucks.”
    Or not, and Wally ends up being the hero

“I’m doing this my class and my friend,” Wally said determinedly. “That’s a good reason to me.”
    this for my

“Oh! Look! A distraction!” she yelled pointing at a direction behind her group
    What the ?! xD

Well, a chapter focusing on the glorious event that is school sports competition
    Nice development all around the events, entertaining, yet a bit heavy at some point. At least, that's how I felt :/
    Dunno, didn't captivate me that much...

And, in closing, I'm sorry for your loss. May your grandfather rest in Peace.
    Because of serebiiforums, my Life has been put on hold...

...wait, that sounds wrong...
    ...yeah, it's the other way around.

My Works : A, B, C, D, E

Yep, Miss Whitney can be quite a cheater at times. If there’s one thing to learn from her that if you’re going to cheat, do not get caught. And Wally can be a real inspiration to the group as he and Wes demonstrated in that relay race. That Brawly error was on purpose because that’s how some people say it but the other one, well spotted. I hope that I made my granddad with that chapter. Thanks, Ship.

While you guys are waiting for the next chapter, I’m putting up a little commercial...

Barry: Hello, folks! My name is Barry Palmer! The main hero of Goldenrod High!

Wally: But Barry, we’re only school students… there’s no pokemon battle scenes…

Barry: …And alongside my friends, Brendan, Wally, Wes, Marley, Rui, Dawn and Zoey, yours truly will be doing an advert for our very own show!

Brendan: It’s no good, he’s not listening.

Barry: And we’re going to do this advert using the power of the forums!

Wes: And we got no script.

Barry: That’s true! But we have this handy computer, and one of the best computers I might add to help us.

Dawn: Do you know how to use it?

Barry: Nope!

Zoey: And you know nothing about computers?

Barry: Not a single thing!

Brendan: Geez! How old are you, Barry? How could you be so boastful about that?

Wally: Well, I can help with that, Barry. First, you type in the following word… *types on keyboard*

Goldenrod High

Barry: Uh-huh, uh-huh.

Wally: Then you put it into the center… *clicks on a mouse button*

Goldenrod High

Barry: Gasp! Computers can do that!?

Wally: Now, we’ll make it large a little bit…

Goldenrod High

Barry: Wha…!?

Wally: Now, we’ll it bold…*clicks on a mouse button*

Goldenrod High

Barry: Ack! No way! No freaking way!!

Wally: Now, we’ll link it! *clicks on a mouse button*

Goldenrod High

Barry: That was insane!!

Brendan: No, that was basic level, Barry.

Wally: And we’re done! Rui!

Rui: Okay, everyone! Please read our fic and enjoy it, okay!?

Brendan: That’s our advert! I gotta get going! Enjoy the fic, everyone! Bye!

*Lights suddenly go out, turning the room into darkness*

Brendan: Oh, man! The lights are dead!

Barry: Dang it! It’s so dark in here! I can’t find the door!

Rui: Is… is that your hand, Wes?

Wes: Did someone call me?

Zoey: No, Rui, I think you’re holding mine.

Dawn: Then, I’m holding Wes’s, not Zoey’s?

Wally: What am I touching? This feels soft and squishy…

Marley: That’s my breast.

Wally: Wah!! It’s you!! Marley!! I’m sorry!! I’m sorry!! I’m sorry!!

Goldenrod High
    (Rated: PG13)

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

*Cue opening song ‘Let’s Get It Started’ by Black Eyed Peas*

Year 1, April

A few months ago, in October, there was a time when Class Two had to elect a class president during home lecture and with Miss Whitney as the teacher. A class president would be given a number of responsibilities for his or her class group such as passing on complaints for others or make school announcements on behalf of the principle. The trouble was that no one wanted to have that role except…

“Me!” Barry yelled excitedly raising his hand up, much to everyone’s awkward dismay.

“Okay. As long as it’s not me or Barry, that’s fine,” whispered one of the students.

“Barry as the class president,” whispered another. “Kinda gives you a bad feeling, doesn’t it?”

“You gotta be kidding me,” Brendan said dully. “What makes you think you would make a good class president?”

“Well, no one else raised their hands up, so I thought ‘here’s my chance’.”

“A chance to what?”

“Geez! You guys are making it sound like it’s a bad thing!” Barry replied angrily after slamming his hand on his desk.

“It is a bad thing.”

“Okay then,” Miss Whitney. “Since no one wants to be class president and that no one wants Barry to be the one, I choose… Wally as the second candidate.”

This got Wally in a shocked and scared state after hearing that announcement. “What!?” he replied fearfully. It was obvious that he never wanted that role either.

“We’ll have a class vote. The candidates with the most votes get to be class president. The loser can be vice-president.”

After a few minutes or so, the votes had been counted. Wally won it by a landslide with twenty-eight votes to two, which meant…

“It’s been decided, Wally is now the class president from this day forward and Barry will be vice-president,” Miss Whitney announced, much to Wally’s dismay.

“I demand a recount!” Barry shouted angrily.

Now, in the month of April, Wally had grown in confidence with being the class president, thanks to the encouragements from his friends and classmates. Today, with Barry standing next to him as the vice-president, he had an announcement to make as he stood at the teacher’s desk during home lecture while Miss Whitney sat next to the side of the room. “I know this may sound new to you but the school fair is coming up to celebrate the Easter holiday and to raise money for the school,” he said. “That means that we have to set up a stall or room and come up with a theme. Any ideas?”

One by one, students raised their hands up to give their ideas while others whispered their opinions to each other.

“Games arcade.”

“Café.”

“Haunted house.”

“It’s the old same stuff every year, isn’t it?”

“I guess so.”

“Whatever.”

“So… there are only three ideas?” Wally said awkwardly after Barry wrote them down on the board. “Okay… how about we take a…”

Zoey quickly raised her hand. “Wait a sec, I don’t think we should vote yet,” she said. “Why don’t we have something like a suggestion box and take a five minute break to think up some ideas? They can write them on a piece of paper and place them inside the box.”

“Not a bad idea, Zoey,” Wally said.

“Can I just interrupt you for second there?” Miss Whitney said dully. “We don’t want any ordinary stuff here, you know. We want something innovative and creative like…”

She paused for a few seconds, trying to think up some ideas but…

“Actually, a games arcade sounds just fine,” she said, this time with interest.

A few minutes later, everyone returned to their seats after taking their break, waiting to find out who suggested what. Wally opened the box and only found a few small sheets placed inside. He took out one of them and started reading what idea was written on it. “This idea… is a café with karaoke involved,” he announced. “Visitors can enjoy hot and cold drinks and snacks while others can take part in a karaoke, singing and entertaining the crowd. Staff members can take part in the karaoke too.”

“That’s a great idea!” one of the students said.

“I got some karaoke discs at home,” said another. “Maybe I can bring some in.”

“I can’t wait for that… I can go all ‘Simon Cowell’-like.”

“Who’s idea was that?” asked one of the students.

“It doesn’t say,” Wally said. “I guess the guy wants to remain anonymous.”

Marley smiled as she looked at Wes looking out of the window. “(Not a bad idea, Wes),” she thought. “(Not a bad idea).”

The other ideas, such as pie eating contests, a normal café, and a haunted house were voted out because of the popularity of the karaoke café idea. Soon, everyone was thinking up ideas of how to set up their room as they had a week to do so for the school fair, such as uniforms, food, the stage and others. Wes for one was thinking about what songs he could sing on stage. Speaking of uniforms, Mr. Brawly’s idea for the girls’ uniform was rejected because it was ‘inappropriate’.

It was a week later that everything was set up and on time for the school fair, much to everyone’s relief after doing so much work preparing for it. The room had a number of tables and chairs in place, along with the food and stage was set, consisted of loud speakers, a large TV screen and a DVD player. Everyone was wearing their uniforms and Rui, who was wearing a white long-sleeved buttoned shirt with an apron over her skirt, had something to say to Wes, who was wearing almost the same uniform except he was wearing a pair of trousers instead of the black skirt.

“Wes… you… you look great in that,” she said, trying to find the words to compliment him.

“Attempting to deliver coffee in record time!” Barry yelled as he rushed around the café, carrying a tray with a cup of coffee and a muffin before tripping on his own shoelace, dropping everything to the floor.

“You… you really think so?” Wes replied shyly.

Elsewhere, Class Three had set their café by the pool. Their homeroom teacher, Miss Jasmine, paid them a visit. “Well, this is something,” she said noticeably, amazed by the concept as she walked towards the entrance, where Misty was calling out for customers.

“Come on in for some coffee by the pool!” Misty yelled before she spotted her teacher coming her way. “Oh! Hi, Miss Jasmine.”

“Hello, Misty,” Miss Jasmine said casually. “Nice idea you have here, having a café next to the pool. How’s business?”

“Well…” Misty said unsurely as she turned around to see Mr. Brawly sitting at one of the tables. He was being served by May.

“May I help you, sir?” May asked politely, trying to keep her disgust towards this perverted teacher intact.

“I have a question,” Mr. Brawly said. “This is a café with a swimming pool, right? How come no one is wearing their swimsuits?”

May, Misty and Miss Jasmine looked at him with shocked eyes with disgust, thinking about it with having Mr. Brawly there. “Okay, fine. Forget about the swimsuits,” he said as he looked at the menu. “I’ll just have a glass of water. And I would like it if came from the girls’ locker room.”

“We don’t do that kind of service!” May said loudly, face turning red with embarrassment. She and the other girls were more shocked than before as they had redness on their faces. This man was such a pervert.

At another part of the pool café, the three Invincible Pokemon Brothers were plotting.

Meanwhile, back at the karaoke café, business was going well for a couple of hours. Customers had been coming in for drinks and snacks, some took their time to sing on the karaoke stage including some of the staff members. Barry got on the stage holding a clipboard in one hand and a microphone in the other. Speaking into the microphone, he read aloud the next person who was going to sing. “Our next singer coming on this very stage, singing ‘Somewhere Over The Rainbow’, Molly Hale!” he exclaimed with enthusiasm in his voice as always.

A little brunette girl, no younger than a thirteen-year old, quickly walked over and then onto the stage. Barry passed her the microphone so she could sing the song before it started playing. Soon, the music started playing before the lyrics came up on the screen and she started singing.

Somewhere over the rainbow
    Way up high
    There's a land that I heard of
    Once in a lullaby

Skies are blue
    And the dreams that you dare to dream
    Really do come true

Some day I’ll wish upon a star
    And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
    Where troubles melt like lemondrops
    Away above the chimney tops
    That’s where you'll find me

She sang in a cute and beautiful voice, so much that it made a lot of people cry. Little did they notice, Kai, student of Class Three and one of the Invincible Brothers, was spying on them. Even he couldn’t control his tears as he began walking away.

Some day I’ll wish upon a star
    And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
    Where troubles melt like lemondrops
    Away above the chimney tops
    That’s where you'll find me

Skies are blue
    And the dreams that you dare to dream
    Really do come true

If happy little bluebirds fly
    Beyond the rainbow
    Why, oh why can’t I?

After that, the song ended, everyone applauded her while wiping away their tears. Barry was cheering the loudest. “Bravo!! Bravo!!” he yelled excitedly as tears were streaming down his face and clapped like everything depended on it.

Rui noticed Wes was in tears as he wiped them off his face. “I don’t blame him,” she whispered to herself as she wiped off hers.

Marley, the only one who didn’t shed a tear walked over to the couple sitting at one of the tables. “Excuse me. Are you two her parents?” she asked them catching their attention.

The man had grey neck length hair and bushy eyebrows. He was wearing a brown sweater and a pair of blue trousers and brown shoes. The woman had a white dress with a blue jacket and a white hat over her blond hair. “Yes we are,” the man replied.

“Your daughter’s a very naughty girl,” Marley said with a calm smile.

“Why?”

“She made everyone cry with her beautiful voice.”

The parents couldn’t help but smile at that compliment.

Back at the pool café, Kai came with tears in his eyes and explained his excuse why he failed against their rival class. “That little girl…” he sobbed, hanging his head down in shame. “Her singing…”

“You big goof!” Kim complained. “How can a girl’s singing put you off!?”

“Was it screechy or pretty?” Ken asked.

“Neither…” Kai replied, still crying his eyes out. “It was beautiful!”

Ken and Kim sighed as they hung their heads in annoyance. “Ken, you’re it!” Kim said.

“What!? Me!? Forget it!” Ken replied.

“Is it me or you got some problem with that Rui girl!?”

“What has Rui got to do with anything!?”

“I always knew you have that crush on her! Fine, I’ll do the dirty work myself as always!”

Soon, Barry quickly wiped the tears off his face and announced that it was Wes’s turn to sing on stage. With a smile on his face, he walked up onto the stage while everyone applauded for him. He took the microphone from Barry and waited for the tune to start playing before he sang the lyrics without looking at the screen that showed the words.

Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick and think of you
    Caught up in circles confusion is nothing new
    Flashback… warm nights… almost left behind
    Suitcases of memories time after…

Sometimes you picture me, I'm walking too far ahead
    You’re calling to me, I can’t hear what you've said
    Then you say… go slow… I fall behind
    The second hand unwinds

If you’re lost you can look and you will find me
    Time after time
    If you fall I will catch you I’ll be waiting
    Time after time

Time after time
    Time after time

And the music kept on playing while he smiled and took a big breath before releasing the air out of his lungs in relaxation. Everyone noticed how comfortable he was on stage and happy he was. Not only that, they were all admiring his pleasant singing voice. A number of girls were feeling more than just admiration towards him. It was a matter of time before he started singing again.

After my picture fades and darkness has turned to grey
    Watching through windows you’re wondering if I’m OK
    Secrets stolen from deep inside
    The drum beats out of time

Time after time
    Time after time

Time after time
    Time after time

Then you say… go slow… I fall behind
    The second hand unwinds

Time after time
    Time after time

Time after time
    Time after time

Time after time
    Time after time
    Time after time

After song finished, Wes bowed down to the audience. “Thank you,” he said.

“WAAAAGH!”

That was the screams of a number of girls that had more than admiration for him, much to shock of others, especially Wes and Rui’s.

“Wes, please catch me!”

“Wes! I’m now your no.1 fan!”

“I love you, Wes-kun!”

A few minutes later, everyone calmed down and went back to their seats or out of the café. Barry checked on a clipboard he was carrying to check to see who was singing next. “No one’s on the list,” he said. “I guess one of us will have to take the stage.”

“I know!” Rui cried, eagerly raising her hand up. “Wes and Molly can sing together!”

Everyone was surprised at that proposal. “Wes has already sung, hasn’t he?” Brendan said. “Besides, we don’t want another fangirl riot in here after we just saw.”

“I doubt that, Brendan,” Marley said. “A number of them left sometime ago.”

“Wes? What do you think?”

“I would like to sing again if that’s okay with everyone,” Wes replied calmly.

“That’s definitely okay with me!” Rui squealed delightfully.

Everyone agreed to her proposal, along with Molly’s parents. Everyone except one person…

“Barry?” Brendan asked his hyperactive friend.

They were waiting for him answer while he was unsure of what to say. “I’m not crying again! I hate crying!” he yelled in an annoyed way. Obviously, being a competitive teen who considered himself to be a ‘tough’ person, he hates to cry.

“Then it’s decided,” Brendan said. “Wes, Molly, would you two like to do the honours?”

“Okay,” they both replied casually as they held their thumbs up. They looked inside the list of songs, deciding which one to sing. Soon, after they decided and discussed it with the person in charge of the DVDs and DVD player, they quickly went up on stage and picked their microphones. A pleasant, slow tune of a ballad song began before Molly sang the first verse…

Somewhere out there
    Beneath the pale moonlight
    Someone’s thinking of me
    And loving me tonight

Some of the audience started to have tears flowing down their eyes, thanks to the beautiful singing the people on stage were doing. Next, Wes with a small smile on his face as he looked at her and sang the next verse…

Somewhere out there
    Someone’s saying a prayer
    That we’ll find one another
    In that big somewhere out there

And even though I know how very far apart we are
    It helps to think we might be wishing underneath the same bright star

Molly looked back at him and took over for these lyrics…

And when the night when starts to sing a lonesome lullaby
    It helps to think we’re sleeping underneath the same big sky

Wes looked back at her as they both sang…

Somewhere out there
    If love can see us through
    Then we’ll be together
    Somewhere, out there
    Out where dreams come true

The pleasant tune continued playing while everyone remained very quiet, blissfully taking in the music and voices they heard just now. More people began to cry.

Soon, Wes took the next two lines alone…

And even though I know how very far apart we are
    It helps to think we might be wishing underneath the same bright star

Then it was Molly’s turn again…

And when the night when starts to sing a lonesome lullaby
    It helps to think we’re sleeping underneath the same big sky

And then they both sang in unison…

Somewhere out there
    If love can see us through
    Then we’ll be together
    Somewhere, out there
    Out where dreams come true

They both slightly smiled at each other after that last word as they listened to the last few notes of the song. After the music ended, they heard really loud screams, courtesy of the girls that were outside that stormed in after listening the entire song, which caught them by surprise.

“Those two were singing so beautifully!”

“Wes! I wanna be together with you!”

“Kawaii!”

“Whoa…” Wes whispered, very shocked about this whole situation.

Soon, the door opened slowly and Kim held a fake rat by the tail. “Hehe… with this rat I will scare the heck of those punks and stop their business for good,” he said cheekily with triumph. His look of satisfaction became a look of shock when he saw the big group of people gathering around Wes and Molly. “Whoa…”

“Wes! Do you need someone to carry your bags!?” one of the boys yelled.

“Molly! You’re so cute!” one of the girls yelled.

After seeing that, Kim didn’t know what to do. Instead, he just left and went back to the pool out of shock.

Soon, Molly and her parents left the café, and headed towards another attraction. She was holding both of her parents’ hands. “You did a great a great job today, Molly,” her mother said.

“Of course she did,” her father said. “You created a lot of attention… well, first you got a lot of people crying today and you help made a lot of teen girls cheer when you sung with Wes.”

“Can I come here again, papa?” Molly asked.

“Only if you don’t cause any more trouble because of your singing.”

“Spencer!” the mother snapped, not liking with that kind of silly deal.

“I’m kidding!”

Soon, they came across the pool café and they saw a person familiar to them. “Hi, Ash! Next door neighbour!” Molly cried happily towards him, waving her arms while he waved back.

Soon, the school fair day ended with all the customers going home. Brendan was sitting at the table counting all the money that were given to the shop in exchange for food and beverages. “Wow,” he said in an impressed way. “We were selling ourselves like hot cakes today.”

“And that was because the idea someone had,” Marley said coming towards him.

“Isn’t that right?” Barry said smugly.

“What are you so proud about? It wasn’t your idea.”

“My announcing skills were top notch! Don’t you know!? Anyway, how much did we make today?”

After Brendan told him the answer, Barry was overjoyed with glee. “Great! I’m off to tell that knucklehead that he owes me!” he yelled before running out of the door.

“He did make a bet with Kim,” Brendan said dully.

“Why how did you guess?” Marley replied.

While they spoke, Rui was looking out of the window, letting out a small sigh of sadness. She couldn’t believe that the school fair was over. She and her friends had a lot of fun taking part in serving the customers and singing on stage but something was missing.

“What is it, Rui?” Wes asked, walking up to her.

“I just can’t believe it’s over,” she said sadly, still looking out of the window. “I wish we could do something like this tomorrow.”

They both remained silent before he looked over to the stage. “Well… the karaoke set hasn’t been placed away yet,” he said. “Do you want to sing a little bit more?”

She turned towards him with excited eyes. “You… you mean it!? Seriously!?” she cried.

Soon, everyone in the entire class gathered back into the room where Wes and Rui were getting prepared to sing a song. Wes was calm and ready when the music started while Rui… she was a different story as Wes was the first person to sing the lyrics.

I can show you the world
    Shining, shivering splendid
    Tell me, Princess
    Now when did you last let your heart decide
    I can open your eyes
    Take you wonder by wonder
    Over, sideways and under on a magic carpet ride

A whole new world
    A new fantastic point of view
    No one to tell us no
    Or where to go
    Or say you’re only dreaming

BANG!

Everyone directed their attention to that very sound and it turned out to be Rui, who fainted and crashed face first to the floor. Concerned, everyone rushed over to her.

“Rui-chan!” Dawn cried. “Are you okay!? Rui-chan!”

“Quick! Check her pulse! Give her a mouth-to-mouth! Call the hospital! Do something! Anything!” Barry yelled alarmingly.

“Additional words of concern, Rui!” shouted another student.

“Oh… oh, Wes…” Rui muffled blissfully and quietly, still with her face on the floor.

That night, Rui’s eyes were opening as she started waking up from her unconsciousness. The next thing she knew, she found herself being carried on Wes’s back in a piggyback ride, much to her shock. “Wah!” she cried as she blushed bashfully.

“Hey, you’re awake,” he said noticeably as he turned his head towards her.

“Wh… what happened!?” she said, still in shock

“We were singing ‘A Whole New World’ and then all of the sudden, you fainted,” Wes said. “Are you feeling okay?”

Rui gave small blush and a smile as she rested her head on his shoulder. “Yeah, I’m fine… now that you’re here.”

There was some silence between them. To Rui, she felt that she embarrassed herself and Wes when they were on the karaoke stage and that she became a burden now that he was carrying her home. However, she wondered what he was feeling right now. “Wes?” she said.

“Yeah?” he replied turning his head towards her. His face showed that he wasn’t bothered about carrying her home and she noticed.

“Nothing,” she replied turning her head away.

Wes mentally shrugged as he turned attention back towards the road.

There was silence again until she uttered another word, “Sorry.”

“It’s okay,” he replied.

*Cue ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ by Cyndi Lauper*
    ----------------------
    Brendan: In the next episode, we’ll be having a special called ‘May’s Day’.

Wally: May’s Day? Don’t you mean May’s birthday?

Ash: She still looks cute as always.

May: R… really?

Drew: Her intelligence still remains the same, which isn’t much.

May: Shut up!

Misty: So, are you excited about it?

Barry: I sure am! Because there’s going to be a party, right?!

Wally: May! Wait! Don’t answer that!

May: Well… yes.

Barry: There is going to be a party! Yesh! Yesh! Yesh!!

Wally: Just until next episode, okay!?

Barry: Yay!!
    -----------------
    More coming! ^^ What’cha think?

Songs used for this chapter:
        Spoiler:- Click if you don't want to guess:

A/N: Did anyone check out the commercial above this post? What do you think? ^^
    Last edited by Brian Powell; 3rd November 2008 at 6:58 PM.

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

I actually read this right when you updated, I was just too lazy to reply.
    The karaoke cafe is a great idea, especially for your story.
    It was very interesting and I can only imagine what Molly's voice sounded like.
    And, yay for one of the first times Wes has shown serious interest in Rui!
    Can't wait for the next one!

*runs in dramatically and falls flat on her face*

Wow, I haven't been on Serebii for so long.

*clears throat* Ahem. Anyway, this was another great episode, ( 8DDDDDDDD ) so keep up the excellent work!

Goldenrod High:

Cbiesra: Thank you. The karaoke caf&#233; was inspired by my love for karaoke. Concerning Molly’s voice, just think of it like Chiyo-chan’s (Azumanga Daioh) singing voice or Connie Talbot (One of the runner ups for Britain’s Got Talent). And Wes… he has no clue about Rui’s crush. ^^

Silver Diagla: Thank you. I will and you’ll be reading. Thanks for the endorsement.

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

Sorry for the wait. ^^;

*Cue opening song ‘Let’s Get It Started’ by Black Eyed Peas*

Year 1, May

May Maple, student of Class Three in Goldenrod, began her day by doing her morning rituals such as brushing her teeth and brushing her hair before running down the stairs. “Morning!” she cried as she entered the kitchen. On the kitchen table, there was a large amount of food, much to her surprise. “Mum’s specialty pancakes with honey!? Perfectly scrambled eggs with ham!? Chocolate coated vanilla puffs!?” she cried as they were all her favourites. “What’s the occasion!?”

“Don’t you remember, May? It’s your birthday tomorrow,” her father replied after taking a sip of coffee. He was wearing a red training jacket and a pair of navy trousers. He was an owner of a training centre for pokemon and humans. That tomorrow would be on the weekend so there would be no school that day.

“Of course, she doesn’t,” her little brother replied, before eating some of his cereal. His name was Max, a twelve-year-old child wearing a schoolboy uniform with a pair of glasses. And judging by the way he spoke, they don’t often get along. “After all, the older she gets, the smarter she was.”

“Shut up, four-eyes!” May snapped.

“Yeah. ‘Four-eyes’, very original,” Max replied sarcastically.

“Now, now, you two,” their mother Caroline said firmly while placing some more food on the table. She was a pretty brunette woman wearing a yellow dress with a white apron around her waist. “May, you’re growing into a lady now. And Max, today is your sister’s and your father’s birthday. So both of you stop.”

“Yes, mom,” they both replied guiltily.

“I take it you’ve invited a bunch of guests, dear?” Caroline asked Norman.

“I have, darling. Say, May, I take you didn’t invite any of your friends, no?”

“No…” May said in a down tone.

“I tell you what,” Norman said. “If you want, you can invite them over.”

“Thanks, daddy.”

“I’ve already invited Harold and Earl over so there’s no need to invite Brendan and Barry because they’ll be coming along as well.”

“Okay.”

“Can I invite some of my friends too, dad?” Max asked.

“Why certainly. Just make sure that they don’t cause any trouble when they come here,” Norman said with a smile.

“Oh yeah! One of your friends, Max… do you have a crush on her?” May asked with glee and cheek in her tone.

“Shut up!” Max barked in embarrassment.

“Okay! See you after school,” May cried as she left her house. Upon leaving, she bumped into her next-door neighbour, Brendan. “Morning!”

“Good morning,” he replied calmly. “Happy birthday.”

“Aw, thank you! You remembered!” she squealed excitedly.

“Um… yeah, right,” he replied with uncertainty in his voice. Actually, he didn’t remember. His father Harold told him about it the other day but he was lucky enough to have the time to buy her a present. They began walking together to school. “So, are you excited?”

“Oh, yeah! I get the feeling today’s going to be a great day! My dad told me I can invite some guys over.”

“Anyone in mind?”

“Party! Party! Party! Party! Party!” Barry repeatedly yelled excitedly as he ran around the classroom while everyone glared at him awkwardly. “Yesh! Yesh! Yahoo!”

“Does anyone know when he started being like this?” Wally asked.

“My guess is since this morning when he got out of bed,” Marley replied.

“It’s obvious he’s been invited to a party,” Zoey said. “But what kind of party?”

“Morning, everyone,” Brendan said as he walked into the classroom.

BAM!

That was the sound of the overexcited Barry ramming into the not-so-excited Brendan. “Get off me, you moron!” Brendan shouted angrily, pushing his blond buddy off. “Honestly, just where do you your energy from!?”

Barry quickly leapt to his feet. “I can’t help it, Brendan, old pal, old buddy! My family got invited to May’s birthday party!” he shouted excitedly.

“Not so loud!” Brendan shouted angrily.

“So that’s it,” Zoey said.

“Wow! A birthday party,” Rui said in an interested tone. “Haven’t been to one of those in a while.”

“Hey, guys,” Brendan said casually as he walked over to them. “May asked me to ask you guys if you would like to come over tomorrow?”

“Sure! I’ll go!” Dawn replied excitedly.

“I’ll go too,” Zoey replied.

“Me three!” Rui replied excitedly.

“I guess it wouldn’t hurt…” Wally said shyly.

“Why not? It’ll be a pleasure,” Marley said coolly.

“Well, I got a day off from work today, so I’ll come,” Wes said.

“Hold everything!” Barry shouted, holding his hand out, signalling everyone to stop. “Wes! Marley! And Wally! How can you three not be so excited about this!?”

“Well, I’m not much of a party person,” Wally replied shyly.

“And let’s just say that Wes and I aren’t as excited as you are,” Marley said.

“Wally’s a shy guy, I’ll give him that! But looking in your eyes, Wes and Marley, you guys lost the glimmer of childhood!”

“Um… what do you mean by that?” Wes replied curiously.

“He means that we act more adult than the other guys do,” Marley replied.

“Okay then, picture this. There’s a lot of food on the table: burgers, fries, salad, peanuts and all the goodies that are like all-you-can-eat buffets. Plus, there’s going to be drinks all around: Fizzy drinks, fruit juices, and the best of them, beer. There’s going to be some loud music and karaoke. The best thing about this party… they’re all free!”

“Yeah, but they won’t let you drink the alcohol, Barry,” Brendan said. “You’re still underage.”

After hearing all of that, especially one particular word, Wes let out in interested hum. “Hmm…”

“Ohhh…! Is it me or is Wes getting excited too!?” Barry said cheekily, now beginning to tease him. “I can picture it now. He’s running around like a little child playing with trinkets and gadgets until he gets all hungry and stuffs his face with burgers, fries and glasses of punch. Oh! Now he’s gotta barf and poop now. He has to quickly make his way to the bathroom and do anything he can to get himself relaxed. Just don’t faint on us, Wes. Don’t faint…”

“Oh, shut up and get stuffed!” Rui shouted angrily.

In Class Three, May was inviting some her friends to her birthday party. So far, Misty, Macey and Ash were invited.

“Well, thank you. And happy birthday,” Ash said. “Sixteen years of age and you’re still looking cute.”

Redness showed on May’s face. “Aw, thanks, Ash,” she replied as she placed both her hands on her face. “You’re making me blush.”

“Yes, but your smarts and maturity still remain the same, which is nothing much,” Drew said smugly behind them.

“Excuse me?” May asked back, offended by that statement.

“Despite that you’re sixteen years of age, you’re still not as smart as a Psyduck and you’re still acting like a child. Want to prove me wrong? How do you say ‘I am a stupid idiot’ in Japanese?”

May got stuck for an answer. “Watashi… very… baka…” she said unsurely.

“So you agree with me?” Drew said smugly

“You set me up, didn’t you!?” she shouted.

“Geez, it’s not my fault you walk into these things. You’re an equivalent to a Piloswine who bumps into lampposts.”

Veins throbbed on May’s head, knowing that a Piloswine was a large furry pokemon that it had some covering its eyes. She couldn’t take any more of Drew’s taunting. “That’s it!” she shouted. “I’m not inviting you to my party! Now who’s stupid!?”

“Pity,” Drew said being sarcastically dejected. “And after going all this trouble of getting Wallace Tidal’s autograph.”

“Wallace Tidal!?” May exclaimed excitedly. “The Sootopolis Gym Trainer and Master Coordinator!? That Wallace Tidal!? The Wallace Tidal!?”

“Of course.”

May suddenly became so polite. “Please do me the honour of coming to my humble birthday party,” she said calmly. “I’ll give you a big slice of cake, hopefully it’ll be the one with the nice decoration on it.”

“Wow…” Misty said in surprised way. “I didn’t know May was a Wallace Tidal fan.” She too was a fan.

“Cake with some decoration on it… must be nice,” Ash said pleasantly before turning his attention to Misty. “Hey, Misty, can I ask you a favour?”

“Another copy of my homework as usual?” Misty replied in a dull tone. “Can’t you do your own homework for a change?”

“No, not that this time. I’m wondering if you can help me out with May’s birthday present. Any ideas? Anything she’s into?”

“Well, she’s into pokemon coordinating, Wallace Tidal… I’m wondering if I should get her something cute. Like a pokedoll…”

“I know! I can make one!” Ash said enthusiastically.

“What!?” Misty said in shock. “What do you mean!? Are you saying you don’t have any money?”

“Making a present has more sentimental value than buying one, Misty! That plus that other reason! I’ll make her a pokedoll myself!”

“So… how good are you at making dolls?”

“Not good at all!” Ash said, still being enthusiastic despite lacking that particular skill.

Misty let out a small sigh of annoyance. “Then how are you going to make a doll if you’re not good at it?” she asked.

“I know! You can help me!” Ash said enthusiastically, making her even more shocked. “We can both make a doll each that can go together.”

“I don’t know, Ash,” Misty replied, somehow reluctant for a reason to help him despite liking the idea. “I’m not very good at making dolls either…”

“Oh, come on, Misty! Don’t be so modest!” Ash said. “Remember those drawings you did the other day? They looked really good!”

Misty blushed at that compliment. “Really…?” she said being slightly bashful.

“Yeah! Those stickmen you drew looked really, really good!”

A vain throbbed on her forehead. She couldn’t believe how dumb Ash was. “Ash! That’s not art! They’re just diagrams for our science class!” she said before she calmed down. “Besides, drawing pictures are very different to making dolls.”

“Okay, so we don’t have the skill to make dolls. We only know the basics. All we need is a bunch of clothes, some cotton, strings, scissors, needles and the most importantly… spirit!”

“Spirit, huh?” Misty said as she became more unenthusiastic about this.

“Yeah, that’s right! Say it with me, Misty!” Ash shouted, assuming that she was shouting words along with him. “We got the drive!”

“Um… drive.”

Back at Class Three, Language lesson was going under way with Miss Whitney as the teacher as usual. This time, she was in for a chatty mood…

“That reminds me, I went to a restaurant recently opened the other day. It was called the ‘Ravishing Ramen’. Their noodles were so tasty there! And their desserts, they’re fantastic! You guys should try it yourselves, okay!?” she said enthusiastically.

“Hey! Was it a date?” Barry asked interestedly.

“You could say that,” she replied.

“I heard that Miss Jasmine was there too,” Marley said.

Miss Whitney quickly turned to the board and said, “This is not the time to be having a conversation! Now, this sentence here…”

Soon, the bell rang, ending the class. “Those of you who have done your homework, place it on my desk and go. If you haven’t, well… just go,” Miss Whitney said in an unbothered tone as everyone did what they were told to do.

“Miss Whitney, may I ask you a question?” Marley said with a smile.

“Sure, what you got?” Miss Whitney asked while she packed her belongings away.

“You went to that restaurant with Miss Jasmine, didn’t you? And Mr. Surge and his date was there as well, right?”

Miss Whitney gave her an annoyed frown. “Shut up or I’ll put you in detention,” she said. Still with a smile on her face, Marley left the room. “Geez! Honestly!” Miss Whitney said. “That girl knows too much.”

Obviously to Marley, Miss Whitney did something really idiotic on that restaurant night.

Sometime after school, the invitees split up to look for presents. Wes and Rui for one came across a machine outside a shop with a bunch of cuddly toys contained inside. There was a controller attached on the outside and a grappling device on the ceiling. This machine was called the Crane Game. “Oh, how cute! Maybe we can get those for May!” Rui cried excitedly, adoring the cutesy of those dolls.

“I guess,” Wes replied looking into his wallet, which showed that he didn’t have much in it. Only some small coins, only enough for a few plays on the machine. He was about to put one into the slot but Rui held her hand out to stop him.

“How about I do the honours this time!” she said determinedly as she took her coin out. “It’s the least I can do after you bought me lunch today!”

As soon as she slipped the coin into the slot, she took hold of the controls. She moved the grappling device towards to what she hoped would her prize. She pressed the button and the device began to lower, opening up its hooks. It looked as though it was about to grab one of the dolls… but it slipped off, much to Rui’s dismay. “Don’t worry! One more try!” Rui exclaimed, putting her game face back after that ‘harrowing’ loss.

Four tries later, she still couldn’t get the toys. “This is embarrassing,” she moaned to herself.

“Here, let me,” Wes said, taking his coin out. He placed into the slot starting the game. He moved the grappling device towards the item he was aiming for. “Got it,” he said when he was good and ready, pressing the button to lower the part as it opened its hooks. As he hoped, the grappling hook made its catch… but it didn’t bring up one but two pokemon dolls and then it dropped them into a nearby hole, much to Wes’s and Rui’s surprise.

“Nice going, Wes! You did it!” Rui exclaimed excitedly as Wes picked the m up.

“Thanks. Here,” he said, passing one of them over to her, much to her puzzlement.

“Huh?”

“We both need presents to give to May, right? This will save us time to get a second one.”

Rui beamed with a smile. She looked her doll, which looked like a rabbit-like creature called a Plusle. It had long red ears on its yellow head and body. It also had red paws and feet. And its red tail looked like a plus sign from a battery. She looked at Wes’s doll and appeared to be an Eevee, a cute fox-like creature with brown fur with a thick part around its neck, coloured white along with the tip of its tail. “Thank you, Wes,” she said.

At another location, Barry, Brendan, Wally, Zoey, Dawn and Marley were walking down a street. They were carrying their share of goods while Barry carrying a lot of them… literally. He had about five bags of groceries and gifts for May in each hand and his back some extra shopping, holding onto them with great struggle. “Seriously, I never thought Dawn was such a shopperholic,” Brendan said.

“I was getting some groceries for my mother and a present for May,” Dawn said defending herself.

“About five of your shopping bags are hair products… yours, I presume?” Marley asked.

“Um… no,” Dawn replied, laughing nervously.

Suddenly, they heard a cell phone ringing from Barry’s pocket. “Get that for me, will ya, Brendan?” Barry said, with strain in his voice.

“Geez, you don’t have to carry all of that shopping,” Brendan said as he reached down his friend’s pocket, taking out the phone and answering to the caller. “Bonjour?”

He was listening to the person on the phone talking to him. “Uh-uh… yep… yeah, okay, bye,” Brendan said, replying to each of the caller’s sentence shoving the phone into Barry’s trouser pocket. “Dad wants you back home, right now. He also said a lot of rude words.”

“Your dad’s a bit strict, isn’t he?” Zoey asked.

“Ha! You don’t know half of it! He’s like high ranked soldier in the army! Get home by six o’clock! Light’s out at eleven! Dinner’s on at seven! Blah! Blah! Blah!” He exclaimed angrily, making his friends nervous of this man. “But it doesn’t matter, I always get the better of him.”

Soon, they reached his home and Barry gave most of the shopping he was carrying to his friends before making his way to the door. “I’m home!” he yelled upon the entering the house and closing it.

Outside the house, his friend heard some loud punching and smashing noises coming from Barry’s house. “Wha…! What’s going on in there!?” Wally cried nervously.

“Relax, it’s not worth it,” Brendan said, sounding like nothing big or bad was happening.

“Let’s go find out,” Zoey said as she and the others made their way back to Barry’s.

“I was going to explain but whatever,” Brendan said unbothered. “Probably better if you see it firsthand anyway.”

Dawn quickly knocked on the door as soon as she got there. The door was quickly opened by Barry, who was holding onto his bleeding nose. “Barry! What the heck happed to you!?” she asked in shock.

“I’ll be with you guys in a minute,” Barry replied. “Soon as I pulverise that old punk over there!”

“Hey, don’t call your dad a punk!” the man shouted. He was muscular built and had yellow scruffy hair. He wore a white t-shirt and a pair of green trousers. That was Earl Palmer, Barry’s father.

“Hello, Mr. Palmer,” Brendan said casually, waving over to him.

“Oh, hi there, Brendan,” Earl replied before getting kicked in the chin by Barry. “Hey, that was cheating!”

“And that punch you gave me when I came in wasn’t?” Barry shouted back. “I wasn’t late in the first place! I’m never late!”

“That clock said you were two minutes late!”

“That clock is too fast, you idiot!”

“Don’t call me an idiot!”

They both yelled their battle roars before clashing into each other, much to the shock of the young teens with the exception of Brendan… and Marley obviously. “You’re kidding me,” Wally said. “That’s Barry’s dad?”

“How often do they do this?” Dawn asked.

“I’m guessing all the time,” Marley replied.

“Yep,” Brendan said. “This is to toughen Barry up for the future… or so Mr. Palmer claims…”

Soon, a woman dressed in a green dress and an apron came out, carrying an apple pie in her gloved hands. “Oh, you two,” she said happily noticing the fight. “A lot of energy as always.”

“Hi, Mrs. Palmer,” Brendan said waving to her.

“Oh, hello, Brendan,” Mrs. Palmer replied politely. “Will you and your friends be staying?”

“Um… no, we’ll be leaving in a moment. We’re just checking up to see if Barry got home safely.”

“What wonderful friends Barry has.”

“Mom! Is that apple pie!?” Barry asked excitedly after knocking his dad down. “Can I have a slice?”

Before she could answer, his face was met with Earl’s fist, slamming into it and sending him crashing to the floor. “Elders first!” he shouted before he was about to take a slice. “Thank you, sweetheart,” he said cutely to his wife.

“Come in, Tokyo!” Barry yelled as he quickly got up and reached up towards his father’s nipple from underneath before pinching and twisting it.

Earl screamed in pain. “GAAH!”

And then they got back into the fight.

“Pie?” Mrs. Palmer asked, offering it to Brendan and his friends.

“Ladies?” Brendan asked them. No one responded as they continued looking at the carnage Barry and Earl were causing.

“I’ll go for one, thank you,” Marley replied as she took a slice and a small bite out of it. “Mmm… It’s very good.”

The next day, the invitees came to May’s birthday party at her house where they were enjoying themselves by talking, eating, dancing and everything else they could think of, much to her joy as she welcomed each and every one of her friends. Guests were wearing their casual clothes.

Max was dressed in a waiter suit, helping his mother serve the guests with plates of small snacks such as crackers and wieners. “I didn’t know my parents had this in mind for me,” he complained to himself. “Or maybe it was May’s idea.”

“Thank you for coming! Great to see you!” May said happily greeting another guest. She was wearing a beautiful red dress with black high heels for this occasion.

Meanwhile, Zoey and Dawn picked up a couple of appetisers from a tray Max was carrying. “Thanks, what’s your name, kid?” Zoey asked politely after taking a small snack from the tray.

“Aren’t you a cutie,” Dawn said.

“My name’s Max, sir,” he said politely. “May’s brother.”

“Sir? Why does everyone call me that when they meet me for the first time without even knowing my name?” Zoey said, annoyed at that habit.

“That’s Zoey,” Dawn said. “She’s a girl, like me.”

“Uh, sorry,” Max said, slightly embarrassed. “My fault.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Zoey replied after she let out a small sigh. “I get that all the time.”

“Being May’s brother, you know a number of things about her, right?” Dawn asked.

Max was silent for a small second or so. “Um… I know bits and pieces about her,” he replied.

“Any crushes I should know about?” Dawn asked with mischievous looking eyes.

Max showed a bigger smile. “Hehe. You have no idea,” he said before walking away.

“Well, he seems well mannered, Zoey-san,” Dawn said.

“And yet quite smugly,” Zoey said. “Something tells me knows more than we might think.”

“He’s a smart kid, you know,” Brendan said knowingly as he and Marley walked over to them. “We study together at times when May needs help.”

“Ah, you guys don’t know him any more than I do,” May said smugly. “I’ve been with him more than all of you guys put together. I am his sister, you know.”

“She does have a point, I’ll give her that,” Brendan said.

“Really? Can you tell us what he gets up to when we’re not around?” Marley asked.

May started to think which story to tell them about her little brother. “There are lot of silly things he did,” she said, letting out a little giggle. “Like this one time he…”

“Love letter!” she heard her brother sang tunelessly, which forced her to flinch and make an enormous blush on her face but it wasn’t because of his voice. She, as did everyone else, looked and saw Max, carrying a tray of finger food as he walked past them. “Lovey dovey letter, love letter, love letter! Lovey, lovey, lovey, dovey, dovey, dovey! Love letter! Love letter…!”

“Um… well, you probably won’t like them anyway,” May said nervously to her friends before she turned her back towards them, glaring daggers at Max’s back.

“To her, love letter equals blackmail, right?” Brendan whispered quietly to Marley.

“Yes,” she replied simply.

A few minutes later, inside a corridor…

“I swear, Max,” May snarled between her teeth, glaring a death threatening stare in her brother’s smugly eyes. “If you don’t stop embarrassing me, I’m going to shave your head off… in your sleep!”

“And still be the smart child,” Max replied smugly. “Beware, I’m the guy who helps you with your homework, remember? One wrong move and the next time you’re trying to solve a math problem equivalent to a one-plus-one question, don’t call me.”

May growled angrily at Max. “Fine! Just keep your mouth shut!” she snarled.

Soon, it was time for May to open her presents. Everyone gathered around the table waiting to see what presents she got. “Drew first! Drew first!” May cried, clapping her hands in anticipation, excitedly waiting for the expected gift he would have. Indeed Drew did give May the autograph but there was a problem…

“Wha… what’s this?” May said confused, as she was about to describe this autograph. “This isn’t Wallace’s autograph.”

“It is Wallace’s autograph,” Drew said. “As designed and drawn by me.”

May felt an awkward chill going down her spine. She quivered as she placed the item back into the box and placed the lid back on top before pushing it away slowly. Everyone couldn’t but feel awkward as well when May had tears forming in her eyes, which showed much dismay.

“Wow… she must really be a big fan,” whispered one of the guests.

“I’m kidding,” Drew said before taking out another present. “Here’s the real thing.”

And indeed it turned out to be the real autograph of Wallace Tidal, much to May’s delight as a great big smile quickly showed on her face again. “So, Drew, how did you get the guy’s autograph?” Zoey asked curiously.

“I have friends in high places,” Drew said smugly. “To tell you something, seeing May getting overexcited over a celebrity’s autograph I couldn’t help myself.”

Dawn looked at him in shock. “That was so cruel,” she said. “What kind of monster are you?”

“Here! Open ours next!” Ash said excitedly as he and Misty passed their respective presents over to the birthday girl. “Our presents look separate but they actually go together! Plus, we didn’t buy them! We made them ourselves!”

“Wow! Thank you!” May cried excitedly before tearing up the wrapping paper… and revealing two ugly looking pokedolls, their limbs twisted in ways an author couldn’t describe. One was a small blue turtle called a Squirtle and the other looked like a larger turtle, called a Blastoise, with guns sticking out of his shell. “Wha… what are they?” she asked with shocked dismay-like eyes.

“Pokedolls!” Ash exclaimed excitedly.

“How embarrassing…” Misty mumbled. “I knew this wasn’t a good idea.”

“See! If you place them together, it’ll look like this!” Ash said excitedly as he pressed the Squirtle toy on top of the Blastoise, making it look like the baby turtle was riding on the Blastoise… which looked more awkward than they were being separate. “Wha… what is it?” May asked, slightly scared of those two dolls.

“Do you think they might kill her during her sleep?” Barry asked.

Max laughed at that comment. “You know, that is actually a good idea,” he replied.

“Barry, shut up,” Brendan said in annoyance.

After the presents opening was over, May decided to sit on one of the chairs in the garden. She sighed in a gloomy way over why she kept getting picked on. Her little brother Max, for one, made a bunch of blackmails and pranks on her while Drew would tease her every now and again. “Why does this always happen to me?” she complained to herself. “It’s like I’m being in elementary school.”

“You’re not talking to yourself, are you?” asked a familiar voice, catching her by surprise. She quickly turned around and saw Drew standing behind her. “If you are, you must be getting crazy.”

“I’m not in a mood right now, Drew,” she said moodily.

“Hey, we were only having a little bit of fun,” Drew replied coolly. “Some people just can’t take a joke.”

“I can take jokes but you’re always doing this to me!”

“That’s only because you’re the only girl who doesn’t like to be teased, which makes it quite fun.”

“Yeah! I heard you have your fun with a lot of other girls! Always working your charm on them and trying to get them to date you but you always reject them!”

“Do I sense a little bit of jealousy in your tone, Miss Maple?”

“No! I’m saying that’s how repulsive you are, Drew Emerald!”

“Repulsive, you say?” Drew as he walked around her until he stood in front of her. “That’s kind of an unusual word coming from you. May I prove you wrong?”

“Yeah! What can you prove!?” May said angrily when suddenly a small ballad was heard from the house. She recognised it instantly as placed her mind into relaxation.

“Oh, I love this song,” May said blissfully.

“Would you care to dance?” Drew asked bowing towards her politely as he gently grasped her hand. Upon being touched from their skins she felt small pleasant cringe coming up her spine making her shiver. A part of her face was beet red and her heart became beating fast.

“Uh… why, thank you,” she replied sheepishly as she accepted Drew’s hand of offering. He slowly lift and their bodies became so close they could feel each other’s heartbeat as they both clasped hands and slowly moved to the tune of the music as the person inside the house began to sing.

It's a little bit funny this feeling inside
    I'm not one of those who can easily hide
    I don't have much money but boy if I did
    I'd buy a big house where we both could live

They had no doubt that this was Wes’s singing voice being from the house, once again sounding so beautiful. He was singing this on the karaoke machine while they slowly danced to this beautiful song. They both looked at other in the eyes, slowly dancing to the music.

If I was a sculptor, but then again, no
    Or a man who makes potions in a travelling show
    I know it's not much but it's the best I can do
    My gift is my song and this one's for you

And you can tell everybody this is your song
    It may be quite simple but now that it's done
    I hope you don't mind
    I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
    How wonderful life is while you're in the world

I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss
    Well a few of the verses well they've got me quite cross
    But the sun's been quite kind while I wrote this song
    It's for people like you that keep it turned on

So excuse me forgetting but these things I do
    You see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue
    Anyway the thing is what I really mean
    Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen

I hope you don't mind

Throughout the whole song, alongside doing the slow dance, all May did was looking inside Drew’s eyes while he did the same. Somehow, she found them so… romantically mesmerising. She couldn’t think of anything apart from dancing to this with this boy forever.

I hope you don't mind

After the song ended, a big round of applause was heard from inside the house, showing much approval of Wes’s performance. That snapped May out of her trance.

“Now that was fun, wasn’t it?” Drew asked.

“Huh?” was May’s response before noticing her hands were holding on to Drew’s and quickly let them go out of shock while letting a small scream before turning around, breathing in and out to calm herself. Suddenly, she felt a light kiss on her cheek. “Drew?”

She quickly turned to him, who smiled as he made his way back to the house. “Max told me that you wanted to dance to this song with somebody and get to a kiss on the cheek this birthday,” he said. “Well, it looks you got your second birthday present from me.”

May couldn’t help but blush at what Drew had done. “Drew…” she said with a slight bliss in her voice, her face still showing a blush. “You creep…”

A few hours later, people were set to go home. They shared compliments concerning the party.

“Fantastic party, May!”

“It was brilliant!”

“Thanks, you guys,” May said happily. “Have a safe journey home.” She was standing outside the opened door where she let a couple of guests out before coming back in.

“Woooh! That was a fun party! Boy, did I sing my heart out or what!?” Barry exclaimed.

“Sang your heart out, yes. Sang those songs in tune… I’d go for what,” Brendan replied. Most of the guests were gone, only the teens and their parents that May invited remained. And with the exception of Barry, everyone else was tired as they rested on the couches and the floors in the living room. They were all moaning out their pleasant yet weak moans.

“Mrs. Maple, your cooking was so good,” Dawn said weakly. “I think we died and gone to heaven.”

“Wes and Drew’s karaoke singing were fantastic as usual,” May said feebly. “They just lulled us into our own demise.”

“Wes…” Rui said as she rested her head on top of Wes’s shoulder. “You are still the best.”

“Um… thank you,” Wes replied awkwardly.

“Aw man… we’re going to be suffering from hangovers tomorrow,” Barry said tiredly before dropping off to sleep.

“Don’t worry, it’s still the weekend, right?” Marley asked.

“Zzzzzz…” went Barry’s response.

“Anybody?”

“Zzzzz…”

*Cue ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ by Cyndi Lauper*
    ----------------------
    May: In the next episode, we’re going to take a look at the Class Three special.

Ash: Forget announcing that! It’s our version of Doomsday! The End-of-year exams and Misty is refusing to help me out!

May: And my dad is making me study on my own without Max’s or Brendan’s help!

Ash: Don’t worry! As long as we stick together, everything will be just fine!

May: I’m with you, Ash!

Ash: Okay then! Altogether now!

Ash and May: Please give us some love and tell us the stuff we need to revise on!!

Drew and Misty: …Idiots.

A/N:     Spoiler:- Songs used for this chapter::

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

Hmmm...I have neglected this story...shame.
    On with the overdue reviews.

“I demand a recount!” Barry shouted angrily.
    Hah...we all do ^^'

Wes for one was thinking about what songs he could sing on stage.
    Oh...because he can, of course, sing :roll:
    And I believe you could have put commas between the "for one"
    You did mean "for one" right ? cause "for once" could fit as well imo

Speaking of uniforms, Mr. Brawly’s idea for the girls’ uniform was rejected because it was ‘inappropriate’.
    yeaaaah...

“Okay, fine. Forget about the swimsuits,” he said as he looked at the menu. “I’ll just have a glass of water. And I would like it if came from the girls’ locker room.”
    Oh my God.
    This may very wellbe the most subtle joke I've read in a while =)
    Nice...

“Your daughter’s a very naughty girl,” Marley said with a calm smile.

“Why?”

“She made everyone cry with her beautiful voice.”

The parents couldn’t help but smile at that compliment.
    subtle yet again...

That was the screams of a number of girls that had more than admiration for him, much to shock of others, especially Wes and Rui’s.

“Wes, please catch me!”

“Wes! I’m now your no.1 fan!”

“I love you, Wes-kun!”
    Yeah, apparently, singing is the one thing that he likes to do most. And he does it damn well ._.

That was enjoyable, a nice fun fangirl riot moment, coupled with Wes being friendlier !
    And much more open...
    Oh well, no mistakes I oculd find, and this still is going along well...and now that I think of it, I won't have to wait to read May's birthday xD

Sorry for the wait. ^^;
    Likewise :x

“Don’t you remember, May? It’s your birthday tomorrow,”

[...]

“May, you’re growing into a lady now. And Max, today is your sister’s and your father’s birthday.
    wth ? which one is it then lol

“Yeah, but they won’t let you drink the alcohol, Barry,” Brendan said. “You’re still underage.”

After hearing all of that, especially one particular word, Wes let out in interested hum. “Hmm…”
    XD

“That’s it!” she shouted. “I’m not inviting you to my party! Now who’s stupid!?”

“Pity,” Drew said being sarcastically dejected. “And after going all this trouble of getting Wallace Tidal’s autograph.”

“Wallace Tidal!?” May exclaimed excitedly. “The Sootopolis Gym Trainer and Master Coordinator!? That Wallace Tidal!? The Wallace Tidal!?”

“Of course.”
    Aahh, now that's something of a unique present ^^
    Plus...he did say "trouble" --> he cares

“Oh, come on, Misty! Don’t be so modest!” Ash said. “Remember those drawings you did the other day? They looked really good!”

Misty blushed at that compliment. “Really…?” she said being slightly bashful.

“Yeah! Those stickmen you drew looked really, really good!”
    This part wins ^^'
    It shows Ash at his greatest hour : caring, but ever so dense...

She looked at Wes’s doll and appeared to be an Eevee, a cute fox-like creature with brown fur with a thick part around its neck, coloured white along with the tip of its tail.
    Could have made it a Skitty...you know, with Wes being all careful that it wouldn't bit him, and looking petrified while holding the doll

“Hi, Mrs. Palmer,” Brendan said waving to her.

“Oh, hello, Brendan,” Mrs. Palmer replied politely. “Will you and your friends be staying?”

“Um… no, we’ll be leaving in a moment. We’re just checking up to see if Barry got home safely.”

“What wonderful friends Barry has.”
    That part was...disturbing o_o
    I mean, the guy is actually beating his son up,and that's normal to Brendan...
    What's even more shocking, is that Barry accepts the fact ? Really disturbing part...

“Wha… what’s this?” May said confused, as she was about to describe this autograph. “This isn’t Wallace’s autograph.”

“It is Wallace’s autograph,” Drew said. “As designed and drawn by me.”
    Oh. My. Lord.
    That is cruel to say the least. Brilliant stuff you've written, but incredibly cruel...

May felt an awkward chill going down her spine. She quivered as she placed the item back into the box and placed the lid back on top before pushing it away slowly. Everyone couldn’t but feel awkward as well when May had tears forming in her eyes, which showed much dismay.

“Wow… she must really be a big fan,” whispered one of the guests.

“I’m kidding,” Drew said before taking out another present. “Here’s the real thing.”

And indeed it turned out to be the real autograph of Wallace Tidal, much to May’s delight as a great big smile quickly showed on her face again.
    Jump and hug him
    Well...you didn't make him into a complete monster.

Dawn looked at him in shock. “That was so cruel,” she said. “What kind of monster are you?”
    She wants him
    Really, it's cocky, and definately something good to burst her ego

Suddenly, she felt a light kiss on her cheek. “Drew?”

She quickly turned to him, who smiled as he made his way back to the house. “Max told me that you wanted to dance to this song with somebody and get to a kiss on the cheek this birthday,” he said. “Well, it looks you got your second birthday present from me.”

May couldn’t help but blush at what Drew had done. “Drew…” she said with a slight bliss in her voice, her face still showing a blush. “You creep…”
    And the winner is : Drew Emerald !

“Aw man… we’re going to be suffering from hangovers tomorrow,” Barry said tiredly before dropping off to sleep.
    You'd need something that has at least 5% alcohol in it. And lots of it xD

Great going, this was very pleasant to read ^^
    Nothing more to add, keep it up
    Because of serebiiforums, my Life has been put on hold...

...wait, that sounds wrong...
    ...yeah, it's the other way around.

My Works : A, B, C, D, E

Shadow Shipper: It’s okay, man. Thanks for the review. Thanks for spotting the mistakes and I’ll keep those in mind… for some reason I can’t be bothered to change them. :P On the plus side, looks I struck again with the characters and their antics. Especially Drew and that kiss. XD

Okay, everyone, I have a proposal. How about we do a five question interview for each character? Basically, just ask any character as many questions as you like to your heart’s content by posting your question here or by PM. I, as the author, will choose five for the characters and they will answer them. The answers will be shown after the Year 1, August episode. The characters being interviewed are:

Wes
    Rui
    Barry
    Brendan
    Wally
    Marley
    Dawn
    Zoey
    Ash
    Misty
    May
    Drew
    Kim
    Ken
    Kai
    Macey
    Miss Whitney
    Miss Jasmine
    Mr. Surge
    Miss Sabrina

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

I have read this before. The story is good so far.

Questions I like to ask…
    1. What are the ships you don’t want to see?
    2. Who are the characters you want to see?
    3. Who are the characters you don’t want to see?
    4. Who are the characters you think we’ll see, even for just one episode?
    1.Advanceshipping, Belleshipping, Clingyshipping (if Lucas does appear)
    2.May, Barry, Brendan, Wally, Dawn, Drew.
    3.None, all of them are important.
    4. Lucas
    Extras: As an Twinleafshipper, I really expecting to see it. But your fic, your decisions. Also, I'd like some Contestshipping and Hoennshipping. I love how you write about Barry and his dad. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the review, junpearl63. And that's a nice bunch of choices your favourite ships there. About Lucas, you're just going to have to wait and see if he's going to be in there. This is the fic that is specialising in keeping people guessing. *Evil = Me*

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast