Thread: Glory Blaze! (519)

Threaded View

AMAZING episode. OHHHH THE DRAMAAAAA!! I love it.

Wow, that battle was intense. I was surprised at how great the art looked to show emotion and pain on the pokemon. I think when Shinji commanded Hikozaru to attack, even though the attack would have hurt Naetle was great. It just shows Shinji's character more. Then when he was done with Hikozaru and didn't command any attacks---MY GOODENESS, it was just so great. Without a character like Shinji DP just wouldn't be DP.

I've gotten used to the fact that Hikozaru will be going with Satoshi. I just really liked Shinji/ Hikozaru pair though.The only thing that worries me now is how Hikozaru will be handled since he will be with Satoshi. Although the writers have been good this season, I still worry for Hikozaru since they built it's character up so high, and I really don't want to see it's character go down hill from here. I'm crossing my fingers.

I know it was a dramatic moment when Shinji was getting rid of Hikozaru, but I couldn't help but laugh at how funnily drawn Satoshi looked when he was sad.
    Last edited by hatotab; 20th October 2007 at 5:36 AM.