Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: The Saga of Team Supernova (rated PG 13)

Quote Originally Posted by Brumrha View Post
    The initiative is mine! HUZZAH!!

Ahem... that aside, as I started reading this, the first thing that I've noticed is that there are a bunch of asterisks dotted all over the place. Unless there's a good explanation as to why they're all here, get rid of them, because for me at least, they stick out like a sore thumb.
    Well that was annoying >=C, cause I sure didn't put those in... And I don't remember Serebii censoring the posts either... =/ Guess there will be three asterisks that'll just have to stay... -_-

Thank you for letting me know BTW. Probably would have taken longer for me to notice if you didn't mention in. =)

On Nsider I was known as Shadesninja.
    No need to call me by my full name. Focus will do just fine. Or you can call me FPE. You can save a second of writing that way! (and save me a second of reading *grins maniacally* Step 1 in world domination complete! Ah-Uh... I mean... um... well you see... grr... foiled again!)

Hello, I'm a closet reader who decided to show her face.

I love this fanfic. Description is lovely, and your characters are awesome!

I love Ashley, though she seems to be down in the dumps now. I hope she joins back with Team Supernova soon. I'm rooting for her!

All in all, 100/100 for a great storyline and amazing characters. Good job!

Keep it up!

(I also love Sanngot. He's an awesome baddie! =D )

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

Quote Originally Posted by JirachiTheAnimeAddict View Post
    Hello, I'm a closet reader who decided to show her face.

I love this fanfic. Description is lovely, and your characters are awesome!

I love Ashley, though she seems to be down in the dumps now. I hope she joins back with Team Supernova soon. I'm rooting for her!

All in all, 100/100 for a great storyline and amazing characters. Good job!

Keep it up!

(I also love Sanngot. He's an awesome baddie! =D )
    Always nice to see a new face! =D

I'm glad you've been enjoying it so far and I look forward to see more of you! ^^

Yeah, Ashley seems to be a popular character. But will she come back? She seems to have set her mind on leaving right now. What will happen? I guess only time will tell. O.o

Thanks again! =)

And yes, Sanngot is pretty awesome. XD

No need to call me by my full name. Focus will do just fine. Or you can call me FPE. You can save a second of writing that way! (and save me a second of reading *grins maniacally* Step 1 in world domination complete! Ah-Uh... I mean... um... well you see... grr... foiled again!)

WHOOOOAAAAMIGOSH I should really think about mebbe making a return to this forum once in a century, shouldn't I. O_O; ...sorry! D: *ducks under a table*

Hmm. Maybe I should've caught the elipses as well? :/ I dunno, though, those have already been pointed out, so I wouldn't feel very useful repeating that... XD;

...although personally, my favorite's still Geoff. :/

Fantasy remains a human right: we make in our measure and in our derivative mode, because we are made: and not only made, but made in the image and likeness of a Maker.
    ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Koridojo_Blaziken View Post
    WHOOOOAAAAMIGOSH I should really think about mebbe making a return to this forum once in a century, shouldn't I. O_O; ...sorry! D: *ducks under a table*

Hmm. Maybe I should've caught the elipses as well? :/ I dunno, though, those have already been pointed out, so I wouldn't feel very useful repeating that... XD;

...although personally, my favorite's still Geoff. :/
    Geoff is your fave? The one who has only gotten, like (oops O_O), 2 lines so far? XD lol, jk, jk.

What's this? You think I overdid it with the elipses? =P

Oh my god, terrific twist you have here... but I guess Tristan has a point, Torchic is sounding like a lost cause, and if he ended up managing to convince her then everything would've been cliche and unrealistic. So well done on that. (:

Can't wait for the next chapter! I better start writing mine too...

Surfing through the waves, diving deep into the sea,
    playing along the beach, having fun all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_piplup123 View Post
    Oh my god, terrific twist you have here... but I guess Tristan has a point, Torchic is sounding like a lost cause, and if he ended up managing to convince her then everything would've been cliche and unrealistic. So well done on that. (:

Can't wait for the next chapter! I better start writing mine too...
    Well thanks for mentioning that. ^^ I'll let you in on a not so important secret. This scene never originally happened when I was posting this on Nsider, and Torchic never revealed her tragic past. I think it is much better this way, though.

It is coming to a point where the chapters are so different compared to the original that they don't resemble each other, and it has been like that for a while. Surprisingly, though, I am pretty sure that there will be some stuff in the next chapter that will make it from the Nsider version unscathed. O.o

Quick update. I went and edited over chapter 2. Somehow I missed the fact that Plusle and Minun just seemed to disappear into thin air. That's been fixed now. In updates for later chapters I might end up slipping in 4th gen Pokemon here and there. Just so ya guys know.

Can i be on the pm list please?(if this isnt discontinued)
    73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.
    If you think that Typhlosion is too epic to be in UU, paste this in your sig. Started by Epicpip
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Started by Crawdauntpro.95% of people would cry if they saw Justin Bieber about to jump into a tank of hungry sharks. If you are in the 5% who would climb up and push him in, then copy and paste this in your sig.(Started by Bekidding)

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314