Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ironic?

Default ironic?

do you think its ironic that the prize for the tag battle tournament is a soothe bell?

Quote Originally Posted by mystkmastkal View Post
    do you think its ironic that the prize for the tag battle tournament is a soothe bell?
    No not really,just creaters idea for dawn to get an iteam

Pachirisu is offline <- He want da cookie

Quote Originally Posted by master of PKMN View Post
    No not really,just creaters idea for dawn to get an iteam
    Or Ash or anyone else in the tournament. Seriously, you dont know Dawn will win the tournament.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faerie View Post
    Honestly, I think that the Auraholics went extinct in the anti-Auraholics' genocide. Now they're more like the monsters under the bed that everyone fears but never sees or hears.
    Little kids now have something other than the boogie monster to be afraid of.

The Johto starters in the anime sucked. If you agree copy and paste this in your sig. ~Started by Pachirisu~
    ~Credit goes to Ayra~

If Ash/Paul win the tournament, I assume that Ash will try to give the bell to Paul in an attempt to make him "bond" with his Pokemon, only to get rejected.

Because speculating is fun.

FC: 3180-5269-0929

Quote Originally Posted by -Starly- View Post
    If Ash/Paul win the tournament, I assume that Ash will try to give the bell to Paul in an attempt to make him "bond" with his Pokemon, only to get rejected.

Im going to make A crazy guess lol. I predict that Ash and Paul will win the tournament, and Ash will cary around the bell and Shaymin will come and Ash will catch it as his final pokemon! YAY! Now what I just said will never happen. But I can see what you said happening Starly.
    Honestly, I think that the Auraholics went extinct in the anti-Auraholics' genocide. Now they're more like the monsters under the bed that everyone fears but never sees or hears.

The Johto starters in the anime sucked. If you agree copy and paste this in your sig. ~Started by Pachirisu~
    ~Credit goes to Ayra~

I get a slight feeling that they might give it to Dawn for her Buneary... Happiness Evolution later on maybe?
    Zim - Why is there bacon in the SOAP?!
    GIR - I made it myself![/FONT]

That could happen too.

~Credit goes to Ayra~

Quote Originally Posted by OverlordPhoros View Post
    I get a slight feeling that they might give it to Dawn for her Buneary... Happiness Evolution later on maybe?
    She doesn't have to win however, there are two other outcomes should Ash and Paul win.

1.Paul doesn't want his bell and lets Ash have it, and he gives it to dawn who uses it for Buneary.

2.Paul keeps his and breaks it to "tell" Ash off (I can very well see this happening), and Buneary at some point takes the bell Ash has to impress Pikachu or something and ends up evolving after holding it for a while.
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; 21st October 2007 at 8:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Starly- View Post

That is my guess as well. If Hikari wins I bet she´ll keep the bell, but if Satoshi/Shinji win I guess Satoshi will try to give the bell to Shinji.
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

i think ash and paul will win. they would win 1 soothe bell each. ash will take his and put it on that poor depressed chimchar. paul will turn down the person who offers him his soothe bell(the judge?) and say he doesnt care about his pokemons happiness, ash will get all mad at him and start yelling at him and paul will say something sarcastic and walk off. sence dawn and that other guy came in 2nd place the judge will offer it to them, the glasses dude will give it to dawn(sparking more shippers no doubt) and dawn will give it to buneary or just keep it, buneary will find it in a later episode and evolve making a politoad/ludicolo remakes

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Well i saw that no one mentioned this but Chansey also needs happiness to evolve to Blissey. Since Happiny is in the group we can expect an Chansey which might evolve to Blissey. So, presently their are two pokemon in the group which needs happiness to evolve.

Now, if Ash & Paul wins the final, i don't think Paul would be keeping the soothe bell i think he would give Ash his one too so Ash would be left with two soothe bell's. Now i think Ash might give one to Dawn for Buneary & if he keeps the other one i think he might use it on Chimchar to be friendly with it or could use on a future pokemon which needs happiness to evolve like Riolu, Chingling.

Now, the soothe bell in my opinion (if Ash gets them) has increased the chance of Ash getting Riolu which means Lucario.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Well i saw that no one mentioned this but Chansey also needs happiness to evolve to Blissey. Since Happiny is in the group we can expect an Chansey which might evolve to Blissey. So, presently their are two pokemon in the group which needs happiness to evolve.

Now, if Ash & Paul wins the final, i don't think Paul would be keeping the soothe bell i think he would give Ash his one too so Ash would be left with two soothe bell's. Now i think Ash might give one to Dawn for Buneary & if he keeps the other one i think he might use it on Chimchar to be friendly with it or could use on a future pokemon which needs happiness to evolve like Riolu, Chingling.

Now, the soothe bell in my opinion (if Ash gets them) has increased the chance of Ash getting Riolu which means Lucario.
    Good theorie

you are right about the the part , if the writers give riolu to ash , that means Brock , Dawn and Ash each have a pokemon that evolves through happiness
    Last edited by Sir Lucario; 22nd October 2007 at 1:38 AM.

I think Dawn is going to win.

(Thanks to creativeworlds.com )

Plt- 0517 4479 2211

Looking for the following Shiny pokemon ut - Zangoose/ Mawile/ Female Snorunt/ Male Ralts

Completly off topic, but IF/When Buneary evolves I just see it coming out of the Pokeball with smoke around like Naruto when he uses his Sexy jutsu, and Pikachu becoming completly obsessed wth it, and Lopunny turning it down becuase it's taller

what i ment by ironic is that the soothe bell incease's happiness and paul's a stick in the mud so it would be funny if we won one with ash

Satoshi/Shinji will win and then satoshi will give it to shinji as a sign of love and yaoi or something like that... Or TAKESHI wins it and gives it to pinpuku... Why doesn't anyone want takeshi to win?
    ~Love--Dance~

I fail to see the irony, I'm a missing something?
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Brock have already lost to Ash/Paul thats why you can see from the Preview its Dawn and the nerd versus Ash/Paul in the Finals

Well, i don't get why some people think that Ash would give his soothe bell to Paul. Both of them are going to get one each since there are two soothe bell as the prize (if they win the final), so why would Ash give another to Paul. It might make sence that Paul might give or throw away his soothe bell since he doesn't believe in being friends with pokemon.

Well, i don't get why some people think that Ash would give his soothe bell to Paul. Both of them are going to get one each since there are two soothe bell as the prize (if they win the final), so why would Ash give another to Paul. It might make sence that Paul might give or throw away his soothe bell since he doesn't believe in being friends with pokemon.
    That would be cool, then people will stop arguing that Dawn may win it and use here sooth bell to evolve Bunary, coz, most probobly Ash may take that sooth bell and hand it over to Dawn, or she may take it, or she may ask Ash for it after he took it. Anything can happen.

Angry No!!

No! Lucario belongs in the movie! not saying "Ash, you are my master...". No because if that happens im taking my tv. Then burn it! And dump it in the trash and deny everything i know as a lie! (im not screaming at you Lucario at service) i expect lucario to be on the show but not as Ashs pokemon maybe that guy from the game that gives you the riolu. Yes that i understand but with ash! Alright im done.
    I love Buizel! He's is so cute!! Send me a message! But make it about Buizel! Cause I love him!!!

Props to Paddster56 for making the banner! Your awesome Paddster!
    I adopted Pichu and Squrtle!

It's nice to see someone disagree with the majority of the board since the majority of the board is rooting for Lucario and Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by buizel-fan21 View Post
    No! Lucario belongs in the movie! not saying "Ash, you are my master...". No because if that happens im taking my tv. Then burn it! And dump it in the trash and deny everything i know as a lie! (im not screaming at you Lucario at service) i expect lucario to be on the show but not as Ashs pokemon maybe that guy from the game that gives you the riolu. Yes that i understand but with ash! Alright im done.
    Tell that to the millions of others who want that to happen. >_>
    Look at how popular it is, judging by the speculation now, fans would kill to see Ash with one. Just because it's a movie Pokemon doesn't mean it won't go to him.

I'm not going to say that Lucario wouldn't be a cool pokémon to have, I just think that people's reasoning behind it is Movie 8 is stupid.
    Last edited by HoennMaster; 15th December 2007 at 2:26 PM.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast