Page 26 of 237 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bleach Club

I'm not going to post anything unless you made it yourself or have permission to use it.

Alright...sniff*
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Can Kon defeat anyone?
    Any Ideas?
    Maybe ........a hollow?....?

No, not really.

The whole point of a MOD soul is basically to keep the body safe when in a shinigamis form.

He did get one to fall in love with him once, though.

Da.C, you want me to put that in the first post? It is pretty cool.
    ja, i would love that! ^_^

i am? ... i thought Da14u.C was older than me XP .. O_o
    -_- thats the last time i tell you anything -_-

Of the ones so far, who in this club has your favorite Shikai/Bankai (besides your own)

hm... interesting question..... so far i would saaaaaay flash setps because his is very dramatic (sorry NL, i betrayed you XD )

It's kinda hard to say...but if i had to pick it would be Da14u's, although NL's is great with it's abilities and all, but being able to Multiply and give off all infectious deseases thats awsome.
    awww, thank you ^_^

Da14u.C - i've been mean to him letley, but we've been working on his new Zanpaktou, becuase believe it or not but he didn't think his last one was 'special', and it was like everyone elses. =<
    you win, you were right and i was wrong..... -_-

oh, i wont be online for the next two days..... Golde i expect to see your zanpakto when i get back <.<

XP

Can Kon defeat anyone?
    Any Ideas?
    Maybe ........a hollow?....?
    Wasnt he in a game....uh uh oh Bleach Blade Battlers...i never played so idk how good he is, but i did see him fight on youtube though
    Last edited by Flash_Step; 1st August 2008 at 5:48 AM.
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Da.C, no promises. Heh-heh...

And yeah, I'll add your banner.

Bleach Manga 2morrow WHOO!

Was I supposed to make a zanpakutou or something? XP Cause I could tr if you want.

Does anyone know if the filler season in Japan is over yet?
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Well, technically, you don't have too, it's just for fun. Like, I'm making mine. But if you don't, it'll just say Withheld.

Shikai Name: Rekkuu (Ferocious Vaccuum) 『烈空』
    Release Command: Karani suru (Empty) 『空にする』
    Appearance: When release, it takes the form of a double-edged blade. Something like the knights use except lighter and more slender.
    Spirit: A giant blue whale with four flippers, two on each side.
    Abilities: When I slash the air, it creates a vaccuum in the shape of the slash and sends it forward. The longer the distance traveled by the vaccuum, the wider it gets but it also becomes increasingly blunt. So if I slash an enemy from far away, they will feel blunt force instead of a sharp slash. If the opponent is nearby, the vaccuum remains sharp enough to slash him/her.

Bankai Name: Kurazou no Rekkuu (Ferocious Vaccuum of the Dark Elephant) 『暗象の烈空』
    Appearance: The sword turns into a sort of bazooka like contraption that can be hung on my shoulder across my chest. It is also attached to my original sword to allow close combat (although with it being on my left hand, it won't be as effective as usual).
    Abilities: Using this bazooka thing, I can freely control air pressure and air flow. That's basically all it can do, but it can be used in many ways. For example, I can increase the amount of pressure acting on the opponent to slow him down, restrain him, or if I want to, crush him. I can also reduce the pressure of a space beside my opponent and cause him to get sucked in there, throwing him off and allowing me to attack him.

It's not amazing, I know, but I like it.

Attacks(shikai):
    Zenbu Kuu (All is empty) 『全部空』: I swing my sword in all directions, creating vacuum slashes that spread out in all directions.
    Kiri Kiri Kuu (Mist Cutting empty)『霧切り空』: I spin around and swing my sword around horizontally, creating a vacuum space similar in shape to Saturn's rings that spreads out.

Picture:
    http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/4229/scan0001qun.jpg
    Last edited by Jinchuuriki Hunter; 9th June 2009 at 10:45 AM.
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

If your zanpakutou was real would you use it on someone?
    I hope I wouldn't......NO

If your zanpakutou was real would you use it on someone?
    I hope I wouldn't......NO

Hunter i like your Zanpaktou it's very vaccuumy(if thats a word) i also like that fact that you can freely control the air thats crazy.
    Oh i read the manga...normally i dnt read manga other than naruto but the bleach manga is awsome to. I started from where the Anime is and im already caught up(nothing to do yesterday)
    Last edited by Flash_Step; 2nd August 2008 at 7:54 PM.
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Can sprits make Zanpaktou?
    Everyone's seems powerful!

Spirit just means you haven't joined a Court Guard Squad yet. No, you ahve to be ranked to make a zanpakto. You can join it, just pm or post what you want to be under.

Squad 11 please.
    Captain.

Unfortunately, I can't let you do that. I've noticed over the pats few days that you have broken quite a few rules, including posting in my club that had not been posted in in 2-3 years. You can join a numbered rank, but, until I see you following rules a bit more, I am not going to allow you to be Cptn. or Lt. Sorry

But all can be fixed. I also believe in redemption.

You know what sucks? I can't stay put when I watch things on computers. Anime wise, I'm not much farther than americans. And I'm the owner...lol. However, I'm basically caught up with the manga. For instance, I wanted to see the Death Note movie forever, and I'm not even half done with it. Grah!

But yeah...whatever.

Sorry how about 5?
    Do you have the volumes or read them from Shonen Jump?

Sorry for the los Golde...umm Golde I have a question...
    Would it be ok if we all stated where we were from? This way we could get better acquanted dnt think dats how u spell it but yea
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

MC15, you mean 5th seat, right?

You can post where you're from, FS. I don't think it really matters. We're not gonna go meet each other It's whoevers choice. But I think that would be considered spam to just say that and nothing else....

yea and i dnt havetime to be breakin rules(captains duty)
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

For Da.c. Just the Shikai, though.

Zanpaktou Name; Zachiru

Type; Lightning

Zanpaktou Spirit; A young woman appearing in age to be about 16. Her appearance and outfit often change. However, though she likes to appear as a physical manifistation, she rarely takes this form in battle.

Release Command; Houmen

Shikai Details; Appearance-It is a small, narrow blade, and, from the end, the blade curves back down toward the hilt, forming a V shape that is slightly curved on one side. It shines silver and gold. From the end of the hilt, a red, fluffy, ropelike material comes out, is tied in several knots, and ends in a japanese coin, the rope tied through the center.

Effect-Zachiru is capable of releasing lightning at will. I often release lightning blades by striking the air as if I am striking a sword. The lightning is usually slower than actual lightning, because I have to control it myself, but can be made to move as fast as regular lightning. However, it's speed greatly varies. It often starts raining when I use it.

Anything Else; I use many different moves with it, each with its own name. One particular move is where electricity is strategically struck through the body, into the brain, shutting down the CNS. Also, red markings appear on my face and arms when I use it.
    Last edited by Golde; 15th June 2009 at 8:31 PM.

OMG its its Goldes Zanpaktou...I likes, although i was gonna have my zanpaktou type be electricity i picked fire instead but yes i liks and i cant wait to see ur bankai!!!
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

@Golde: Interesting zanpakutou. It's simple but it's got great potential as a powerful weapon if you know how to use it. (And I assume you do.)

...What does Houmen mean?
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Release.

And, also, Zachiru doesn't mean anything. I just made it up XP

Thanks for the compliments. I've had this in my mind for quite a while. Bankais cooler IMO.

EDIT: Here's a banner I made. First one I made on this new program.

Also, tell me if you'd like these over the squads names...

b
    Last edited by Golde; 3rd August 2008 at 10:46 PM.

Page 26 of 237 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast