Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Smells Like Team Spirit! (520)

i doubt conway will go to veilstone. if he does then he stalks ash 0.0
    pro. oak making the "poem" about ash and paul and then dawns

"OMG(not in the ep. but it sound likes she like that)HE RECITED A POEM!!!!!"

Credit for the banner goes to Pino

FC's:

diamond (trades): 2320-4797-1369
    platinum (battles): 1977-7625-0749

Cool ep and Ash using Chimchar was great. That Pokemon is a great addition to the team, no question about that. It also showed that Paul never was wrong - technically - because Chimchar has great powers, and Paul had one way of trying to obtain them. Ash will try another way.
    We say goodbye in the pouring rain
    And I break down as you walk away.
    Stay, stay.
    'Cause all my life I felt this way
    But I could never find the words to say
    Stay, stay.

~ Stay by Hurts

Great episode! I hate the fact that Ash will be getting another starter PKMN, but Chimchar really belongs w/ Ash. Like Shinj said, "both of you are pathetic". Chimchar is that Gohan-type of character meaning he'll only show it's true power when someone close to it is in danger.

I admit that while Ash's and Gary's rivalry got disjointed and boring in late Kanto and Johto, Ash's and Paul's is more solid and intense.

raganarofl, i know lol

gary and ash got boring, as all we saw was ash losing.or nothing at all

paul is better, as paul is stricter, making ash mad.and then they get into fights. lol!

its was fnny when paul said

"so u had to be number 15.."

"yeh and im ready to win!!, oh its u paul"

rofl holarious,...loved this ep. chimchar made me sad, as pal abadoned it,...

Credit for the banner goes to Pino

FC's:

diamond (trades): 2320-4797-1369
    platinum (battles): 1977-7625-0749

This was one of the BEST episodes!! I loved when Ash and Chimchar battled together and when Elekid evolved!

Does Paul still have that Ninjask?

grrr at paul saying your both pathetic. Aww chimchars just so cute i love it ^_^ James saying groovy just makes me laugh for no reason
    Dawn saying he just said a poem made me a laugh too
    wow tortettas strong and aww poor holly apologising to brock. conway just makes me laugh more and more every time i see him. Aww poor brock holly left
    haha elekid got knocked down to the ground and conway copied dawn by saying no need to worry ^_^but hes just creepy lol. Yay Electrabuzz appears and its strong!
    rofl chimmy finished first.
    Why did Conway say go to velistone city?. Maybe hes going to come back

A great 3 ep arc, to think paul could be so cruel to chimchar, it seems as if he was jealous at ash for awakening chimchar's power. Each battle was awesome as well as the moves the pokemon used. Best episodes of DP so far.
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Is it my imaginatoin but was Paul meaner after he realed Chimchar?
    ~I own a Movie Darkrai and damn it i am proud to say it!!

I watched this episode arc and it was great. The final battle between Ash, Dawn, Conway and the other guy was awesome and Chimchar really shone. In the battle with Brock and what's-'er-face, I really hoped that Staravia would actually hit Torterra after Croagunk did that awesome dodge.

Croagunk is mighty.
    3DS Friend Code: 3265-6486-6600. We're all mates, right?

i think this episode has the funniest title

smells like team spirit

because there is a song by nirvana called smells like teen spirit

i loved this episode

Oh, how I loved this three Tag Battle episodes!

I´m looking for words of admiration, but I hardly find expressions which seem worthy to describe my excitement!

Tag! We´re it! :
    A funny and exciting episode with the introduction of interesting new characters, Brock really being loved by an older girl (if you neglect those two young girlies from former episodes!) and the best pairing we could wish- Ash and Paul!

Glory Blaze:
    An uncommon, but awesome and gorgeous episode about Chimchar, great battles and Ash being the overwhelming, kind-hearted hero I love to see!

Smells Like Team Sprit:
    THE highlight of the Tag Battle Saga!
    Chimcar decides to join Ash: Splendid and awesome! I love Chimchar and hope it ´ll finally involve into Infernape! I dare to anticipate there will be a great showdown at the end of Shinnoh: Paul´s Torterra vs. Ash´s Infernape and then Infernape will gloriously pay back every ill Paul did to it when it was a Chimchar

Great, great, great, awesome battles!! Finally, the fact that Ash won rounds up these gorgeous three episodes, surely makes them belong to the best DP episodes so far and lets me feel totally enthusiastic.

EDIT:
    Now, the soothe bell in my opinion (if Ash gets them) has increased the chance of Ash getting Riolu which means Lucario
    Very good and comprehensible argument, unless Ash will give away both soothe bells to Dawn and Brock!
    But I hope from the bottom of my heart that this assumption will come true!
    Last edited by ash_forever; 6th February 2008 at 9:44 PM.
    ASH FOR THE WIN!
    Pokémon veteran since 1999

Words of wisdom from Serebii Chat:
    [01:37] <Brainless> I hate the WORLD.
    [01:37] <Trainer_Trixie> trade your soul on wifi

This strays away from the episode a bit, but did anyone else want to punch the Fried Dynamite kids? >_>

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Quote Originally Posted by ~Gregguru~ View Post
    This strays away from the episode a bit, but did anyone else want to punch the Fried Dynamite kids? >_>
    That's why I watched it on the net.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

just a question by the way:
    Does anybody know when Cartonn Network will continue broadcasting new Pokemon epsiodes (the so-called 11th season) ?

I´m drooling over it already now!
    ASH FOR THE WIN!
    Pokémon veteran since 1999

Words of wisdom from Serebii Chat:
    [01:37] <Brainless> I hate the WORLD.
    [01:37] <Trainer_Trixie> trade your soul on wifi

Yeah I also like those 3 episodes, I miss them in the cartoon network special, but I went to the net and saw them. The way that Chimchar joined Ash was awesome, I'm looking forward for what will happen with Chimchar because I'm expecting him to evolve and be one of the strongest pokemon of Ash's team and smack on the face Paul because of the way he treated Chimchar and all the stupid things he said about "You deserve each other". Other thing is what will happen if Ash gets the Riolu Egg as everyone is expecting, will ash release one of his Pokemon or will send one of them to the Oak's Lab you never know with all the twists this sagas has so we are going to see whats going to happen

Just finished watching this episode the other day, im from the UK so i have to watch it on the internet and various places as such.

I loved this episode and im glad Ash finally got the Chimchar. From the moment Ash got Turtwig i always wished he would have a chimchar as its cool and its really strong.

Personally i feel Paul was an idiot to let his Chimchar go.
    * Profile | YouTube *
    * FC: 3694 8038 6320 *

Quote Originally Posted by ~Gregguru~ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    That's why I watched it on the net.
    Looks to me like I'm going to continue with C_W and C_P. Even though C_P has somewhat mono sound and they cut the end credits (though a simply edit will usually fix that). Oh well, as long as I have them I can't really complain now can I?

Anyways, wow, another impressive episode. Paul's Torterra was unnaturally strong.

The final battle was particularly interesting as Ash actually used Paul's Chimchar for this part. Then of course Elekid evolves.

Okay, I have to say this: Conway and Dawn are surprisingly good. His Heracross knowing Feint was friggen amazing. And I simply laughed at Paul's expression when he heard Feint. Then of course, Heracross used Revenge. You know, after seeing these three episodes, it seems to me like they half designed some of these attacks to work nearly exclusively in the anime environement. I mean, this allows for their "correct" use to come into play.

Then of course, Paul gives Ash the soothe bell. Which seems appropriate considering his cold nature. (Cruel is just too mean, and bad doesn't suit him, so cold it is) And now that he released Chimchar, he truly is "cold". Although, when Team Rocket's balloon exploded, Paul paused for a moment. Perhaps maybe he's having doubts (though, knowing him, maybe it was just a disturbance in the area and decided to know what it was. Nothing more).

Wow, is the only word I can say.

And might I add, this was the best way to end the season: with a bang! Now, we'll just have to wait for Season 11 !!!!(seperated for obvious reasons) Wow, I cannot believe this is actually happening, we're now officially deep withing DP and are about to half one heck of a time to Veilstone. Speaking of which, it seems now Ash is actually getting told about where gyms are from other people besides the gym leaders themselves. Conway told Ash where the next gym is.

Also, "Chimchars Tears" seems like a good way to start season 11.

PUSA, I salute you in your ongoing efforts to get us a great dub of Pokémon. May you continue your work in Season 11!

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Noo end of the season, time to wait another3 or so months before the new one >.<
    Great ep though.

I Think it was wrong for paul to battle his chimchar into using blaze in this episode
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

This episode, and Glory blaze has had some the best writing and battling I've seen a long time! The only downside is that the season ended. Beside that minor inconvenience -this is a superb episode! 10/10
    Little known fact: I'm a figment of your imagination.

Sorry for being so unknowlegeable, but I can't seem to get what a Soothe Bell actually does. I didn't play any Poke'mon games besides those on PC, so I am not really sure what the item does. From what i've read from previous posts, I think it makes a Poke'mon happy or calms it down or something. Help me out here someone.

Thank God that Chimchar ends up with Ash. After the way it's been treated by Paul, at least it went to a trainer that could appreciate it and encourage it. Paul may be a cool character, but it's really hard to try and like him. I also like when Team Rocket try to steal Chimchar and Jessie offers it a spot in the motto. LOL

Too bad that things end so abruptly for Brock and Holly, but at least they ended on an optimistic note, with Holly vowing to do better. I hope she returns, I really like her.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Hopefully Ash gives that Soothe Bell to Dawn or Brock so they can evolve there Pokemon.
    Anyways great episode love the battle Brock and Girl Vs Ash and Paul.
    A great episode

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

Hopefully Ash gives that Soothe Bell to Dawn or Brock so they can evolve there Pokemon.
    Anyways great episode love the battle Brock and Girl Vs Ash and Paul.
    A great episode

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast