Thread: pokemon anime supposed fact

Post pokemon anime supposed fact

check this out and give out your opinions
    Nintendo SPD1 Manager/Lead Producer Yoshio Sakamoto has said during Other M's development that "We at Nintendo Co.,Ltd do not make 22+ minute commercials; What Nintendo Of America and Nintendo of Europe do is none of are business, but at Nintendo Co.,Ltd, we do not make 22+ minute commercials"
    i found this on the tv tropes website under "merchandise driven" all i can say is that if pokemon isnt some big commercial for selling stuff then PROVE IT NINTENDO OR WHO EVER MAKES THE ANIME!!!!!
    Please avoid doing anything that will get this thread closed prematurely, hopefully there arent any rules i may have missed or forgotten that will get it closed.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Nintendo does not produce the Pokemon Anime.

I think context is important, and took that statement as them not wanting Metroid to be similar to those big budget Sony/Microsoft games that have hours of cutscenes. (Metal Gear)

Say, how much control DOES Nintendo/Game Freak have over the animé?
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    Say, how much control DOES Nintendo/Game Freak have over the animé?
    Nintendo themselves have nothing to do with the anime or manga. That's why they're so different from one another.

Really? So it's not like the Archie Sonic comic, where SEGA have a number of mandates in place that Archie must follow to keep the licence?
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    Really? So it's not like the Archie Sonic comic, where SEGA have a number of mandates in place that Archie must follow to keep the licence?
    Other than advertising the current gen, its obvious the writers have a lot of free reign.

Team Rocket and Brock for example lasted well past the Johto era, when if Nintendo truly mandated the show being just for a paticular gen, they would have both been gone when Johto ended along with Misty. Neither had any relevance to the 3rd, 4th or 5th generation games.

Likewise other than the starters, I'm sure the writers are free to choose what Pokemon they want on the main cast.

And think of all the game characters the writers ignore. All the male heroes don't appear, and in fact many of the female heroines don't either, like Leaf, Hilda, Mei etc. Many of the game rivals like Silver, Wally, etc. don't appear either.

Why would the writers be allowed to ignore so many game characters and create anime-exclusive characters if they were under strict mandate from Nintendo what to do?

This thread is ridiculous. Basically what Cyber said above this post.

//CLOSED
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<