Page 42 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 2132

Thread: Pokemon in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by DanChimchar View Post
    Wow been awhile since I been here since Ytv has been giving me everything I've been wanting so yeah :P

But yes the new episodes keep on coming and I'm loving it. I noticed two errors on the Episode Team Shocker one was on the appeal board thing Jessie Appears before Kennys picture (or the other way around) then whey you zoom in for the last person there switched around. I was like wow weird I even rewinded to see if I was seeing things and I wasn't

Fan Fact: The Girl Autum from Tanks for The Memories use to play the girl Kiki in Mew Mew Power an Anime show that use to play on Ytv (yes its weird how I no this stuff :P)
    I saw that the first time too. When the last picture appeared under Jessie's picture I was like "K...1 more spot for Dawn." Then suddenly, theres 8.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    I saw that the first time too. When the last picture appeared under Jessie's picture I was like "K...1 more spot for Dawn." Then suddenly, theres 8.
    'Course, considering the reaction that Zoey and Johanna had towards her performance (ultra-swift), it was kind of saying she overdid it. Not to mention the judges reactions.

Or, you could have been here and known that since the episode was released.

*C_L*

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

'Course, considering the reaction that Zoey and Johanna had towards her performance (ultra-swift), it was kind of saying she overdid it. Not to mention the judges reactions.

Or, you could have been here and known that since the episode was released.
    Ya, there ractions, even Brock's reaction showed that she kinda overdid it.
    According to Zap2it, YTV continues on with the episodes and Crossing Paths will air Thursday April 2, at 3:29pm.

Fan Fact: The Girl Autum from Tanks for The Memories use to play the girl Kiki in Mew Mew Power an Anime show that use to play on Ytv (yes its weird how I no this stuff :P)
    There's an even more recent example. I just watched my PVR'd Tanks for the Memories, and when I was done watching my recorded material, I just so happened to tune into Dinosaur King. The character Zoey sounded an awful lot familiar. Watched the credits, and low and behold, same person! (the VA is, I think, Kether Donohue{sp?})

Anyways, I'm glad we're getting the episodes. There's no way we're going to catch up with the U.S. (of course, during that usual break where they don't air any new episodes until later), but I have found a minor pattern to help us figure out when we get new episodes (granted, one of them was a fluke, so we'll ignore it for these purposes).

Anyone notice that YTV typically premieres the new season within the month of the movie for that season? Season 9, we got it in the same month that movie 9 came out. We got season 10 a bit earlier, but that's something else entirely. Next, We get season 11 in the same month that the 11th movie is out.

In short, whenever you want a rough timeframe to expect the new episodes, just wait for confirmation on the release date for the movies. Its already worked twice.

*C_L*

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Hm... well, this is interesting...

According to Zap2It, there will be no 3:29pm timeslot on Wed, Apr 4 and no Pokemon at all on Fri, Apr 6.

I won't post the schedule until this has been confirmed.

(Ya know, I'm really starting to distrust Zap2It lately. It's becoming pretty unreliable).
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

There's an even more recent example. I just watched my PVR'd Tanks for the Memories, and when I was done watching my recorded material, I just so happened to tune into Dinosaur King. The character Zoey sounded an awful lot familiar. Watched the credits, and low and behold, same person! (the VA is, I think, Kether Donohue{sp?})

Anyways, I'm glad we're getting the episodes. There's no way we're going to catch up with the U.S. (of course, during that usual break where they don't air any new episodes until later), but I have found a minor pattern to help us figure out when we get new episodes (granted, one of them was a fluke, so we'll ignore it for these purposes).

Anyone notice that YTV typically premieres the new season within the month of the movie for that season? Season 9, we got it in the same month that movie 9 came out. We got season 10 a bit earlier, but that's something else entirely. Next, We get season 11 in the same month that the 11th movie is out.

In short, whenever you want a rough timeframe to expect the new episodes, just wait for confirmation on the release date for the movies. Its already worked twice.

*C_L*
    I agree with what you're saying C_L, but also throw in the fact that new games also were released at these times.
    Hm... well, this is interesting...

According to Zap2It, there will be no 3:29pm timeslot on Wed, Apr 4 and no Pokemon at all on Fri, Apr 6.

I won't post the schedule until this has been confirmed.

(Ya know, I'm really starting to distrust Zap2It lately. It's becoming pretty unreliable).
    Well, the Wed.April 1st airing is pre-empted because of April Fool's Day. YTV's airing special programming during that day. And Pokemon is listed at 8:00am on Friday April 3.
    http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/pok%C3%A9mon/EP00277927
    http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/poke...ion/EP01048669
    Now YTV lists that there is no episode at 8:00am for both Thursday April 2, and Friday April 3. So, either YTV or Zap2it is wrong.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
    Saturday at 12:05pm

Saturday 12:05pm-Mounting a Coordinator Assault
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension
    8:00am

Mon-Riding the Winds of Change
    Tues-Sleight of Sand
    Wed-Lost Leader Strategy
    Thurs-Crossing the Battle Line
    Fri-A Triple Fighting Chance
    3:29pm

Mon-Sleight of Sand (NEW)
    Tues-Lost Leader Strategy (NEW)
    Wed-Crossing the Battle Line (NEW)
    Thurs- A Triple Fighting Chance (NEW)

*New episodes of Battle Dimension continue.
    *The Saturday 12:05pm timeslot continues its run of DP with DP11.
    *The 8am timeslot continues its run of DPBD episodes with the episode of last week, and the 4 episodes repeating from the 3:29pm episodes.
    *The 3:29pm timeslot continues its run of NEW Battle Dimension episodes
    *Again, no new episode Friday at 3:29pm.
    *No pre-emptions this week.
    *4 NEW EPISODES AIR THIS WEEK, DPBD013-DPBD16.
    *New episode: Sleight of Sand Monday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: Lost Leader Strategy Tuesday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: Crossing the Battle Line Wednesday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: A Triple Fighting Chance Thursday at 3:29pm

Pokemon Cartoon Network Schedule

Mon-Hot Springing a Leak
    Tues-Riding the Winds of Change
    Wed-Sleight of Sand
    Thurs-Lost Leader Strategy
    Fri-Crossing the Battle Line
    Saturday at 9:00am

Saturday 9am-A Trainer and Child Reunion (NEW)

*The 8:00am timeslot continues its run of DPBD episodes.
    *A new episode Battle Dimension airs Saturday at 9:00am with the episode A Trainor and Child Reunion

YTV/Anime News

*A new episode of Digimon Data Squad "How to Fix a Broken Digivice" airs tomorrow in its new timeslot at 7:04am/10:04am(Family West).
    *A new episode of Naruto airs tonight at 10:00pm
    *A new episode of Bleach airs tonight at 10:30pm.
    *A new episode of Dinosaur King airs Saturday at 12:30pm.
    *The Naruto 4am weekday run continues.
    *A new episode of Blue Dragon, The Information Merchants, airs Saturday at 1:00pm
    * A new episode of Transformers Animated airs Saturday at 11:00am.
    *A new episode of Pretty Cure airs Friday at 7:30am, with the episode "Mystery at the Museum" It repeats Fridays at 3:29pm, and Saturdays at 7:00am.

^ Thanks for the schedule, A_A, although according to Zap2It, "Tears for Fears" will be airing on the Wed 8:00am timeslot.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

^ Thanks for the schedule, A_A, although according to Zap2It, "Tears for Fears" will be airing on the Wed 8:00am timeslot.
    Ya, I think it's because there isn't a new episode on Wednesday April 1 at 3:29pm, so they're gonna repeat the Tuesday episode on Thursday at 8am. Like what you said before, Zap2it may be an unreliable source now.

I'm so confused right now so the new episodes stop in april or what cuz I'm confused about Tears for Fears begining shown again and stuff -_- Some plz explain

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

I'm so confused right now so the new episodes stop in april or what cuz I'm confused about Tears for Fears begining shown again and stuff -_- Some plz explain
    because YTV can do that.....

Ok D.C, This week's episodes are all going well, new episodes air Monday-Thursday at 3:29pm. Next week (according to Zap2it), the episodes kinda get screwed up. On Monday and Tuesday, the 8am and 3:29pm episodes air fine. On Wednesday April 1 the 3:29pm episode is pre-empted because of April Fool's Day Programming, and the 8am episode is airing Tears for Fears. Apparently(this hasn't been confirmed), the Tuesday 3:29pm episode will repeat on Thursday at 8am, and a new episode will air Thursday at 3:29pm. And, the Thursday 3:29pm will repeat Friday at 8am.
    So basically, new episodes will continue to air the enitre time, but for that week, YTV kinda screwed up the schedule. You'll probably understand when S.Champion or I post the schedule on Saturday.

Also, I think Zap2it' s schedule is right instead of YTV's schedule because Zap2it listed Casper's Scare School today at 7:30am this morning, but YTV's site listed Dinosaur King today at 7:30am, and this morning before I went to school, I saw Casper's Scare School. So I guess we should follow Zap2it's schedule.

^ Ahh I get it now, I though they where stopping the new episodes... That would be bad

But they will have to sometime because if they kept going on with no new episodes on Fridays at 3:30 then Ytv and CN should meet when they air the episode Riley and Lucario. I check it out by the way ytv is going and stuff so yep. So I say once we get to the episode of lets say the One Dawn beats her mom's friend (Battling the Generation Gap or something like that) Then YTV will start the season over or they will have new episode push over to Saturday at 12 or Friday at 3:30 and move Pretty Cure to Mon-Thurs at 3:30 and new episodes of Pretty Cure at Friday 3:00 or something like that. What do you think will happen when the time comes we are to close to the americans. Have YTV ever stopped the Premiere of a season before they have shown the whole thing (Not counting what they did to BD in September)

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

^ Ahh I get it now, I though they where stopping the new episodes... That would be bad

But they will have to sometime because if they kept going on with no new episodes on Fridays at 3:30 then Ytv and CN should meet when they air the episode Riley and Lucario. I check it out by the way ytv is going and stuff so yep. So I say once we get to the episode of lets say the One Dawn beats her mom's friend (Battling the Generation Gap or something like that) Then YTV will start the season over or they will have new episode push over to Saturday at 12 or Friday at 3:30 and move Pretty Cure to Mon-Thurs at 3:30 and new episodes of Pretty Cure at Friday 3:00 or something like that. What do you think will happen when the time comes we are to close to the americans. Have YTV ever stopped the Premiere of a season before they have shown the whole thing (Not counting what they did to BD in September)
    I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that, Dan Chimchar. Battle Dimension is most likely 52 episodes, and if so, the season will end on CN May 2, 2009. By May 2, going by what YTV is doing now, YTV will be at "Up Close and Personable", and the new episodes can keep on coming. And no one actually knows when the next season is gonna premiere, and who knows, YTV and CN could air the new season at the same time.
    And to answer your question- YTV stopped Advanced Battle Saturdays at 12pm for a while and aired episodes, I think at 5am, and later during the following September. They also stopped Battle Frontier, which you probably remember, in September 2007, to air DP, and they premiered BF episodes later in the 8am timeslot.

It also seems like YTV's site is starting to get unreliable. They haven't posted anymore episode summaries after Tanks for the Memories, and their schedule(More Show Times List) doesn't go past April 5, 2009. It doesn't really matter, as long as the new episodes keep on coming.

Well, I was at Toy R Us today and noticed they had the volume 5 and 6 of Diamond & Pearl. I can't believe it's March already! I couldn't find the box set though so I guess I'll just order it online when the special 3 movie pack and the Giratina movie come out.

Also, anyone notcing a sudden disapearance of Diamond & Pearl toys at stores lately? All I seem to find are the plushes nobody wants and the Pokeballs. Toys R Us has a healthy stock but as for places like Wal-Mart or Zellers, not so much. Maybe it's just my area.

I've seen many Pokemon merchandise(including toys and DVDs) at my local Walmart. There are actually a lot. There's a section devoted to Pokemon, just like Bakugan and Yu-Gi-Oh/Chaotic. There are even DP Battle Dimension merchandise.

So, this week has finished its run with "A Triple Fighting Chance." Next week, will the 2 Pokemon Ranger episodes air, or are they some sort of special episode? I was wondering this so I could see when the Wallace Cup will air.

So, this week has finished its run with "A Triple Fighting Chance." Next week, will the 2 Pokemon Ranger episodes air, or are they some sort of special episode? I was wondering this so I could see when the Wallace Cup will air.
    Next week's episodes are Enter Galactic, The Bells are Singing, and Crossing Paths. YTV's probably doing what CN did, and skipping the Ranger episodes until later, prob. until Pastoria.

Next week's episodes are Enter Galactic, The Bells are Singing, and Crossing Paths. YTV's probably doing what CN did, and skipping the Ranger episodes until later, prob. until Pastoria.

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post
    Nah, I doubt it. The only reason why CN did it was because of the fact that PR: SoA was on it's way out around the same time.

Since it's been out for some time, there really is no reason to do so.

*C_L*

- Cobaltios

Nah, I doubt it. The only reason why CN did it was because of the fact that PR: SoA was on it's way out around the same time.

Since it's been out for some time, there really is no reason to do so.
    No but the Ranger episodes are supposed to come before Crossing Paths, but apparently they are not. So I think this is PUSA's doing, and they are going to be aired later.

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Saturday 12:05pm- Arrival of a Rival

Mon-A Triple Fighting Chance
    Tues-Enter Galactic
    Wed-Tears For Fears
    Thurs-The Bells are Singing
    Fri-Crossing Paths

Mon-Enter Galactic (NEW)
    Tues-The Bells are Singing (NEW)
    Thurs-Crossing Paths (NEW)

*New episodes of Battle Dimension continue.
    *The Saturday 12:05pm timeslot continues its run of DP with DP12.
    *The 8am timeslot continues its run of DPBD episodes with the episode of last week, and the 3 episodes repeating from the 3:29pm episodes, and Tears for Fears will be airing on Wednesday because of the Wednesday 3:29pm pre-emption.
    *The 3:29pm timeslot continues its run of NEW Battle Dimension episodes
    *The Wednesday 3:29pm timeslot is pre-empted because of April Fool's Day special programming, and because of that, the Wednesday 8:00am timeslot will air Tears for Fears
    *3 NEW EPISODES AIR THIS WEEK, DPBD017-DPBD19.
    *New episode: Enter Glacatic Monday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: The Bells are Singing Tuesday at 3:29pm
    *No New Episode on Wednesday
    *New episode: Crossing Paths Thursday at 3:29pm

Mon-Crossing the Battle Line
    Tues-A Triple Fighting Chance
    Wed-Enter Galactic
    Thurs-The Bells are Singing
    Fri-Crossing Paths

Saturday 9am-Aiding the Enemy (NEW)

*A new episode Battle Dimension airs Saturday at 9:00am with the episode Aiding the Enemy airs Saturday at 9:00am.

YTV/Anime News
    *A new episode of Digimon Data Squad "Journey to the Sacred City" airs tomorrow at 7:04am/10:04am(Family West).
    *A new episode of Naruto airs tonight at 10:00pm
    *A new episode of Bleach airs tonight at 10:30pm.
    *A new episode of Dinosaur King(the Season 2 premiere) airs Saturday at 12:30pm.
    *A new episode of Blue Dragon, The Inkeepers Secret, airs Saturday at 1:00pm
    * A new episode of Transformers Animated airs Saturday at 11:00am.
    *A new episode of Pretty Cure airs Friday at 7:30am, with the episode "Is It Over Yet" It repeats Fridays at 3:29pm, and Saturdays at 7:00am.
    Last edited by Anime-Ash; 29th March 2009 at 5:48 AM.

So that means in a week the Wallace Cup starts.

So that means in a week the Wallace Cup starts.
    Yup, the Wallace Cup starts next week.
    Also, I recorded the 8:00am airing if Pokemon today, but it wasn't Tears For Fears as listed, but The Bells are Singing. So who knows what they are going to air tomorrow.

The episode at 8:00 this morning was the episode after the tag team tournament. The one with chimchar and the three zangooses. Hopefully the 3:30 episode is new today.
    Name: LUCAS
    FC: 0457 2365 3456

The episode at 8:00 this morning was the episode after the tag team tournament. The one with chimchar and the three zangooses. Hopefully the 3:30 episode is new today.
    Ya, today at 8:00am was Tears for Fears, kinda weird but whatever because it was supposed to air yesterday, and it aired today because Pokemon was pre-empted yesterday. And yes, the episode today is new, and the last new episode for this week.
    Anyone notice YTV's schedule page is working properly. They could have that new virus lol.

EDIT: YTV's site is back to normal, and the schedule is also back to norma next week. I'll post next week's schedule tomorrow.
    Last edited by Anime-Ash; 4th April 2009 at 3:09 AM.

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Saturday 12:05pm- A Staravia is Born

Mon-Crossing Paths
    Tues-Pika and Goliath
    Wed-Our Cup Runneth Over
    Thurs-A Full Course Tag Battle
    Fri-Staging a Heroes Welcome

Mon-Pika and Goliath (NEW)
    Tues-Our Cup Runneth Over (NEW)
    Wed- A Full Course Tag Battle (NEW)
    Thurs-Staging a Heroes Welcome (NEW)

*New episodes of Battle Dimension continue with amazing episodes.
    *The Saturday 12:05pm timeslot continues its run of DP with DP13.
    *The 8am timeslot continues its run of DPBD episodes with the episode of last week, and the 4 episodes repeating from the 3:29pm episodes.
    *The 3:29pm timeslot continues its run of ALL-NEW Battle Dimension episodes
    *4 NEW EPISODES AIR THIS WEEK, DPBD020-DPBD23.
    *New episode: Pika and Goliath Monday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: Our Cup Runneth Over Tuesday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: A Full Course Tag Battle Wednesday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: Staging a Heroes Welcome Thursday at 3:29pm

Mon-Our Cup Runneth Over
    Tues-A Full Course Tag Battle
    Wed-Staging a Heroes Welcome
    Thurs-Pruning a Passel of Pals
    Fri-Strategy With a Smile

Saturday 9am-Barry's Busting Out All Over (NEW)

*A new episode Battle Dimension airs Saturday at 9:00am with the episode Barry's Busting Out All Over.

YTV/Anime News
    *A new episode of Digimon Data Squad "Showdown Between Geniuses: Thomas vs. Nanami" airs tomorrow at 7:04am/10:04am(Family West).
    *Naruto is pre-empted tonight because of a movie airing on YTV
    *Bleach is pre-empted tonight because of a movie airing on YTV.
    *A new episode of Dinosaur King, Daddy Dearest, airs Saturday at 12:30pm.
    *A new episode of Blue Dragon, Cave of the Phoniex, airs Saturday at 1:00pm
    * A rerun of Transformers Animated, Transwarped, airs Saturday at 11:00am.
    *Reruns of Bakugan air tomorrow at 7:30am, 3:00pm-4:00pm, and weekdays at 5:00pm. New season, Bakugan: New Vestroia premieres the week after on Teletoon.
    *A new episode of Pretty Cure airs Friday at 7:30am, with the episode "Mountains, Ogres and Bears." It repeats Fridays at 3:29pm, and Saturdays at 7:00am.
    Last edited by Anime-Ash; 4th April 2009 at 9:16 PM.

Page 42 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast