Page 13 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon in Canada

Why won't YTV release their fall schedule already

Why won't YTV release their fall schedule already

Drakid is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

YTV has got up to near Solaceon Town or around.
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/142bi9u.png[/IMG]

MK Wii Code: 4983-6975-3816 Don't be shy, add me! PM me First!
    This User Bar was made by Glade Shadow!
    The Banner was made by Lemon-Lime!

^ What are you talking about? Solaceon is DPBD, YTV's at Hearthome!

And here's something else to think about: the Zap2it YTV schedule has episodes for two weeks. So for example: when the next episode of Pokemon is a Thursday, it posts the schedule up to the Wednesday too weeks later.

Now, figure out this: the next episode of Pokemon on YTV is tomorrow, Friday. So, by putting into perspective what I explained earlier, the Thursday episode in two weeks time should be on the schedule, right? But it's not. So does this mean Thursday's Pokemon is going away, 3:30 times are stopping after Wednesday or Zap2it has just made a mistake?

I personally think Zap2it's just made a mistake, but judging YTV's habits, you never really know what to expect.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I'm sick of waiting if they don't put it up by Sept 1 I will be mad!!

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

You can't really trust YTV with their timeslots and schedules

K folks, just saying that the Zap2It thing was a false alarm. No timeslots changed.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Well, if this isn't a disappointment, I don't know what is. I was gone for most of this week, but I set my PVR to record all the episodes of today. Guess what, they never did air the DPBD episode that we'd all hoped for.

They aired:

- "Following a Maiden's Voyage"
    - "Two degrees of separation"
    - "When Pokemon Worlds Collide"
    - "Dawn of a New Era"
    - "Gettin' Twiggy with it"
    - "Different Strokes for Different Blokes"
    - "Like it or Lup it"
    - "Gymbaliar"
    - "Setting the World on its Buneary"
    - "Not on My Watch Ya Don't"
    - ".... A Coordinators Assault"

11 episodes, no Battle Dimension... I smell treachery.

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

According to zap2its schedule there will be no Pokemon on Saturday August 23. That's the week of when Smells like team spirit is supposed to air. This could mean DPBD will air in September. Smells like team spirit could air on August 30th and then DPBD on September 6th exactly one year from the premiere of DP back in September 2007.

edit:
    Well, if this isn't a disappointment, I don't know what is. I was gone for most of this week, but I set my PVR to record all the episodes of today. Guess what, they never did air the DPBD episode that we'd all hoped for.

They aired:

- "Following a Maiden's Voyage"
    - "Two degrees of separation"
    - "When Pokemon Worlds Collide"
    - "Dawn of a New Era"
    - "Gettin' Twiggy with it"
    - "Different Strokes for Different Blokes"
    - "Like it or Lup it"
    - "Gymbaliar"
    - "Setting the World on its Buneary"
    - "Not on My Watch Ya Don't"
    - ".... A Coordinators Assault"

11 episodes, no Battle Dimension... I smell treachery.

~C_L~
    Sorry to disappoint you Cobalt Latios but we have been talking about how YTV won't air DPBD all week
    Last edited by Anime-Ash; 9th August 2008 at 7:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you Cobalt Latios but we have been talking about how YTV won't air DPBD all week
    And you'll notice that I was gone for most of the week anyways. So, really it was a lack of me being informed. Oh well, at least I made it up to myself by watching the recent BD episode on my computer.

Ugh.... this really is pissing me off.

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post
    According to zap2its schedule there will be no Pokemon on Saturday August 23. That's the week of when Smells like team spirit is supposed to air. This could mean DPBD will air in September. Smells like team spirit could air on August 30th and then DPBD on September 6th exactly one year from the premiere of DP back in September 2007.
    I wouldn't automatically succumb that there's gonna be no DP next Saturday. Remember the Thursday thing, where it didn't appear until the next day? Well that's most likely happening again. After the Thursday thing, I would just think it's a delay problem on Zap2It's fault. If there's still nothing up by tomorrow afternoon, then we can start speculating.

EDIT: Well there you have it. On the YTV's "More Show Times" list, Saturday August 23 at 12:00pm is on there. I knew it, it's just a slight delay on Zap2It. When Zap2it reveals the Saturday ep, I'll post the schedule.
    Last edited by Silent Conversation; 10th August 2008 at 2:29 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

ok sorry i guess it was just zap2it delay.
    I was also looking at YTV show lists for some info on different show times and for different shows and I saw that Yu-gi-oh GX returns Sept. 6 at 7:30am. So I guess YTV will be releasing their Fall Schedule soon.

i would be so ****** off because right now at 3:30 pm weekdays,they're around JUBILIFE

and at 12:00 pm saturday,they're kinda far, glory blaze.But everytime they finish airing smells like team spirit,they restart at the begginning of diamond and pearl.Hopefully they dont this time.all i have to say is, THANK YOU GOD FOR INVENTING YOUTUBE.
    at least i can still watch some american episodes online.

Cobalt_Latios: I too did not know there wasn't going to be any BD on Saturday. I actually got up at seven and watched the marathon for five and a half hours. >__>
    (As soon as the very first Diamond and Pearl episode came on, however, I knew they were just going to show the first eleven or so DP episodes...but I was stupid and full of hope, so I kept on watching, only to be disappointed....)

Quote Originally Posted by MewThree X View Post
    i would be so ****** off because right now at 3:30 pm weekdays,they're around JUBILIFE :o
    Actually, they're in the Eterna Forest. ^^
    But of course, that's still way behind the U.S.

Thank god for that. My sister and I watched one of the Veilstone gym episodes on Youtube yesterday because we were getting bored with DP re-runs.

But I do hope YTV will begin to air Battle Dimensions here soon, because it's easier watching Pokemon on television than on the computer. However, this is YTV we're talking about so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much...

Seriously, if they don't put it on soon, I never want to watch YTV again.
    ....Except when Naruto's on. :D

~Aquarelle

wow i was looking at the YTV sched and so many familiar shows lol theyre showing 2 episodes of Uh-Oh on Thursday i hope they show the one i was on lol

Quote Originally Posted by firewall View Post
    Hm, I live in Canada Ontario and it always bothered me that YTV dove right into d/p without finishing BF (well, if you watch the series at noon that's how it looked). I can't believe that our D/P has only gotten as far as floaroma town yet others have seen as far as veilstone.
    i never got why they did D/P even when BF wasnt over but it was pretty awesome all the same... at least we weren't behind or anything....

what time do they do the BF episodes? my timing never seems to catch it O_o

BF doesn't air on YTV anymore since they finished its run in April, I believe. They went through it about 3 times in the 8:00am timeslot.

I could watch the episodes online but I would feel like it's ruining it for me. I usually look forward to a new Pokemon episode on Saturday(well before DP reruns) and then a new episode of Yu-Gi-oh GX

Anime-Ash: Same Here I would always watch Pokemon Then Yu-Gi-Oh and then play my Pokemon Game.

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.

so glory blaze is airing on saturday

im HOPING that next the saturday after that they will air Smells like Team Spirit, and not re air DP from the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by hmmm View Post
    so glory blaze is airing on saturday

im HOPING that next the saturday after that they will air Smells like Team Spirit, and not re air DP from the beginning
    arent we all....but why do i have a feeling its going to go back to the first DP episode...

^ I'm not sure about that, because like Anime Ash said, September's DP's 1 year Canadian anniversary. But, then again, after the August 9th disappointment, I'm not getting my hopes up for anything YTV related unless it's been 100% confirmed.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

^ I'm not sure about that, because like Anime Ash said, September's DP's 1 year Canadian anniversary. But, then again, after the August 9th disappointment, I'm not getting my hopes up for anything YTV related unless it's been 100% confirmed.
    Ya I'm starting to lose hope in YTV now look at how much the schedule for Pokemon has decreased. I have a feeling that when fall comes Pokemon DPBD will be on the air(hopefully). But you can't trust YTV.

Hm... well this is odd. On the one hand, the YTV schedule says Pokemon's going to be on Saturday the 23rd. However, Zap2It's episode listings go Friday the 22nd, then Tuesday the 26th. So: which one to trust?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Who knows.
    All I Know Is I'm sick of Reruns

Pokemon Ranger Dan

well we'll find out by sunday which episode is airing

i wish ytv showed older reruns also, like cartoon network, which Canada cant get

i would LOVE to see johto/hoenn episodes air!

Page 13 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast