Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    I'm not "Cobalt_Lucario" just yet, I'm still Cobalt_Latios. My name change hasn't happened yet. Or.. was it because of my Lucario avatar?

~C_L~
    Oh my. >> Cobalt_Latios, I meant. I'm so sorry. You know, this is, like, the fourth mistake I do in 3 days, in this section of the forum.

THE END.

3 Questions

1)Does Anyone know when Pokemon DP Battle Dimensions will start on YTV
    2)How do you get YTV's Anime Bulletin
    3)How do you e-mail YTV,because whenever I e-mail them I get an automated messsage back.

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post
    3 Questions

1)Does Anyone know when Pokemon DP Battle Dimensions will start on YTV
    2)How do you get YTV's Anime Bulletin
    3)How do you e-mail YTV,because whenever I e-mail them I get an automated messsage back.
    1) You mean new season? Let's hope new episodes go on and keep eye on that (8:00 weekdays).
    2) Are you over 18? That bulletin is for under 18. I tiried that but I'm old.
    3) Why would you e-mail YTV? Oh, you gonna complain it? It would be best if you leave it alone and I got one word for ya: PATIENCE

By the way, I'll keep eye on weekdays at 8:00 because of new episodes.

Cobalt_Latios, it's good to see ya.
    -----------------------------------------------
    czzzzzzz[]:::::::::::::::::::::::> ()__)__)__)__)__)__)

Taking back to previous Holy War in 243 years ago - The Lost Canvas.

Second part has ended and the twin gods were sealed. Then visiting to the Bluegard to get the source of power...

Status: | Aries | Taurus | Gemini | Cancer | Leo | Virgo | Libra | Scorpio | Sagittarius | Capricorn | Aquarius | Pisces | Pope/Altar |

I also known as Entei in chatroom.

Mario Kart DS - 073080 634195
    Pokemon Diamond DS - 0645 2455 5853
    SSBB Wii - 3909 7241 6221

i hope when it gets close to Battle Dimension it dosnt start from the beginning again

2) Are you over 18? That bulletin is for under 18. I tiried that but I'm old.
    I am under 18. So how do you get the Anime Bulletin

I have a feeling that Pokemon DP Battle Dimensions will air either in May or June, unless YTV wants to premiere it in its Fall 2008 lineup.But I know we'll get it fast because now that YTV and PUSA have a better relationship we'll be getting new Pokemon episodes fast.
    And we are ahead of all the countries(except Australia) in DP, and we were the first country to get DP after the US.

i doubt they will wait till Fall 08 but they might go back from the beginning again in the morning from Mon-Fri because its already at Steamboat Willies tomorrow and summer vacation is coming up soon and the kids will be able to watch in the morning on weekdays and not worry about school but if they dont we should reach Battle dimension by around mid May

I think YTV added the 7:00am timeslot on Crunch because I think YTV will move Pokemon DP to 7:00am(but I can just watch it at 10:00am since I also have YTV West), and will replace Pokemon DP with Pokemon DP Battle Dimensions. But I don't know why they started from the beginning at the 7:00am timeslot. But I know we'll be getting Battle Dimension in no time.
    You see how so unexpected the DP premiere was back in September 2007.

New episodes still go on - Weekdays @ 8:00 am.
    -----------------------------------------------
    czzzzzzz[]:::::::::::::::::::::::> ()__)__)__)__)__)__)

Taking back to previous Holy War in 243 years ago - The Lost Canvas.

Second part has ended and the twin gods were sealed. Then visiting to the Bluegard to get the source of power...

Status: | Aries | Taurus | Gemini | Cancer | Leo | Virgo | Libra | Scorpio | Sagittarius | Capricorn | Aquarius | Pisces | Pope/Altar |

I also known as Entei in chatroom.

Mario Kart DS - 073080 634195
    Pokemon Diamond DS - 0645 2455 5853
    SSBB Wii - 3909 7241 6221

New episodes end this Friday with "Smells Like Team Spirit"

I think Canada is only about a week or two behind the US thus far. I wonder if we'll be getting Battle Dimension right away, or if we'll have to wait.

Just finished watching Pokemon 4Ever on 3 hairy thumbs up...
    Last edited by Tri hawk; 27th April 2008 at 4:51 PM.
    Little known fact: I'm a figment of your imagination.

Battle dimension should start in may or june

PUSA needs to dub faster otherwise we'll have reruns by the time we get to the 11th season which isn't very far away. And yeah Pokemon4ever we need to get the 8th and 9th movie on YTV we only got up to movie 7

I get to watch Pokemon every morning and lunch now. And they've gotten pretty far, for Canada. I'm surprised that they're hardly any reruns of old episodes now. But YTV isn't that far, still at Dawn with Buizel and Ash with Aipom.

They showed the Celebi movie yesterday. Wow, that one is pretty old, too. >.>
    +
    ++
    Haruka + Yuuki/May + Brendan
    s p r i t e s - FROM [p o k e s h o]

Pokemon Schedule this week on YTV

Mon-Fri

8am

M-Sandshrews Locker
    T-Dawns Early Night
    W-Tag! We're it
    T-Glory Blaze
    F-Smells Like Team Spirit

3:30pm

M-A gruff act to follow
    T-Wild in the streets
    W-O'er the Rampardos we watched
    T-Twice smitten, once shy
    F-Munity in the Bounty

Sat

7am

Dawn of a new era

12pm

The grass type is always greener

i bet the 8am episodes will go straight back to "Following a maiden voyage" by next monday

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Trainer88 View Post
    Pokemon Schedule this week on YTV

Mon-Fri

8am

M-Sandshrews Locker
    T-Dawns Early Night
    W-Tag! We're it
    T-Glory Blaze
    F-Smells Like Team Spirit

3:30pm

M-A gruff act to follow
    T-Wild in the streets
    W-O'er the Rampardos we watched
    T-Twice smitten, once shy
    F-Munity in the Bounty

Sat

7am

Dawn of a new era

12pm

The grass type is always greener

i bet the 8am episodes will go straight back to "Following a maiden voyage" by next monday
    Or, maybe it'll be the Saturday block that they're attempting to finish. That wouldn't surprise me actually. Pretty soon, D/P will feel like BF... oh goody. Seeing as the US already has at least 3 DPBD episodes aired, then we could be in that case where we end up only being 3 episodes behind each time a new one airs.
    However, it would make more sense to air them on the weekends. Yes, it means it could take us until fall to get them, but at least we'll be getting them. Not really such a problem actually.

It's amazing that we're pretty on par with the U.S. at this point. I never thought that would actually happen.

Finally, YTV has bothered with this show. Took them long enough.

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

yea it did take them long enough its like they just thought of a brilliant idea and air more pokemon

Yeah, I have noticed there starting to bring Pokemon back up to par lately. They even have a commercial for it now. (Can't remember the last time that happened)
    Little known fact: I'm a figment of your imagination.

They do promote Pokemon a lot now. Contests and commercials. But we do need the new movies. And I know we will get Pokemon Bttle dimension very soon. I just have this feeling

I watched Sandshrew's Locker in the morning and the Roark battling Ash episode. Not bad, for Canada's anime updates. If only they'd do the same for Bleach and Gundam Seed...

Lol, Canada definitely needs to show new movies. They've only showed up till movie 7. Darn them!
    +
    ++
    Haruka + Yuuki/May + Brendan
    s p r i t e s - FROM [p o k e s h o]

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post
    They do promote Pokemon a lot now. Contests and commercials. But we do need the new movies. And I know we will get Pokemon Bttle dimension very soon. I just have this feeling
    well it wont be on mon-fri at 8am cause like i said they would theyre going to start back on Following a maiden voyage starting mon morning

New Canada updates:Pokemon Diamond and Pearl will start again from Following a Maiden's Voyage starting from Monday at 8:00am.
    Today Dawn's Early Night and Wild in The Streets aired

the new schedule is nice but i hate hhow pokemon starts in the morning at 8:00 i have to go to school at that time T_T I also want them to put newer movies on, it was nice to pokemon forever last weekend, but i was really wanting to watch destiny deoxys... and when will they show manaohy and the temple of the sea!
    Last edited by gtab x3; 30th April 2008 at 1:22 AM.
    I'm Back!!!
    FC is 4656 6891 6580

they showed Pokemon movies 4, 5, 6, 7 during last summer probably they will show 8, 9 and 10 this year

If you miss the episodes in the morning repeats air in the 3:30pm timeslot, or 7:00am and 12:00pm on Saturdays.
    Battle Dimension should air anytime.
    New Canada updates:Today-> 8:00am-Tag!We're It 3:30pm- O"er The Rampardos We Watched
    Tomorrow-> 8:00am- Glory Blaze 3:30pm-Twice Smitten, Once Shy

Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast