Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon in Canada

well back to the beginning again

That was awesome. I LOVED THAT SEASON FINALE! Now back to "Following a Maiden's Voyage. When are we getting Pokemon DP Battle Dimension
    New Canada Updates: Saturday May 3->7:00am-Dawn of a New Era 12:00pm:The Grass Type is Always Greener.
    Monday May 5->8:00am: Following a Maiden's Voyage 3:30pm: Ya See We Want an Evolution

You know what's funny, imagine they had continued airing Pokemon Battle Frontier once a week. We would have just finished BF in April, and we would have had to wait a while for DP to air, or we would only be in the beginning of DP.

I LOVE YTV FOR BEING OBSESSED WITH POKEMON NOW
    Now if only they would air Yu-Gi-Oh GX this fast, and bring back Digimon(seasons 1-4) and Digimon Data Squad, and air Pokemon episodes from season 1.

By the way does anybody have news on the Anime Channel that YTV has to launch by 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post
    That was awesome. I LOVED THAT SEASON FINALE! Now back to "Following a Maiden's Voyage. When are we getting Pokemon DP Battle Dimension
    New Canada Updates: Saturday May 3->7:00am-Dawn of a New Era 12:00pm:The Grass Type is Always Greener.
    Monday May 5->8:00am: Following a Maiden's Voyage 3:30pm: Ya See We Want an Evolution

You know what's funny, imagine they had continued airing Pokemon Battle Frontier once a week. We would have just finished BF in April, and we would have had to wait a while for DP to air, or we would only be in the beginning of DP.

Now if only they would air Yu-Gi-Oh GX this fast, and bring back Digimon(seasons 1-4) and Digimon Data Squad, and air Pokemon episodes from season 1.

By the way does anybody have news on the Anime Channel that YTV has to launch by 2013.
    Yep, it's official then, we'll probably be getting Battle Dimension once the Saturday episodes are "all caught up", as that was usually where all the new episodes would go.

Eh, I don't imagine it taking that long to accomplish.

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Curses! I though YTV was on a roll, but I guess it'll be a little while before we see Battle Dimensions in Canada.
    I wouldn't mind it if they pulled up some of the older episodes to keep us at bay until they get the Saturday cartoons up and over with.
    Little known fact: I'm a figment of your imagination.

yea i agree with showing old pokemona nd digimon and the new digimon season data squad. i am currently watching data squad i watch it monday nights or tuesday mornings or afternoons when ever i see it comes out

Quote Originally Posted by gtab x3 View Post
    the new schedule is nice but i hate hhow pokemon starts in the morning at 8:00 i have to go to school at that time T_T I also want them to put newer movies on, it was nice to pokemon forever last weekend, but i was really wanting to watch destiny deoxys... and when will they show manaohy and the temple of the sea!
    ... So? I don't like getting up early as well. If you want, you should have VCR or DVR, then set a timer and record. Then you can watch it when you return.

I did that all time and love my DVR.

Anyway, great battle in tag team except Ash and Paul, which is not cooperative.

"You are pathetic! Such a loser!"

Make me want to punch or special move on him. >_>

So next week, it goes back to beginning where Dawn begin her journey. But it may be true or not, or may be wrong episode. I'll check it if its necessary. *set timer it on my DVR again*
    -----------------------------------------------
    czzzzzzz[]:::::::::::::::::::::::> ()__)__)__)__)__)__)

Taking back to previous Holy War in 243 years ago - The Lost Canvas.

Second part has ended and the twin gods were sealed. Then visiting to the Bluegard to get the source of power...

Status: | Aries | Taurus | Gemini | Cancer | Leo | Virgo | Libra | Scorpio | Sagittarius | Capricorn | Aquarius | Pisces | Pope/Altar |

I also known as Entei in chatroom.

Mario Kart DS - 073080 634195
    Pokemon Diamond DS - 0645 2455 5853
    SSBB Wii - 3909 7241 6221

I can't wait for Battle Dimension to air. I just saw Smells Like Team Spirit! yesterday at 8:00 AM and I am very eagar for the 11th season.

I will go and punch the person in charge of YTV if they show Following A Maiden's Voyage! again on Monday. They did that in the middle of the D/P episodes, but they started with the first ep of Battle Frontier. I was sooo mad :P

I also want them to show Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea. It aired in the US the day after I left from vacation in New York.
    Pretty much gone. Bye.

Any news on the Anime Channel.

I just have this feeling Pokemon DP Battle dimension will air in June or Fall 2008.
    I will go and punch the person in charge of YTV if they show Following A Maiden's Voyage! again on Monday. They did that in the middle of the D/P episodes, but they started with the first ep of Battle Frontier. I was sooo mad :P
    They are starting back from Following a Maiden's Voyage on Monday

Does anybody think they will replace DP halfway through on the 12:00pm Saturday timeslot, and air Battle dimension and they will move the rest of the episodes to the 7:00am saturday timeslot
    Last edited by Anime-Ash; 3rd May 2008 at 8:18 PM.

They are starting back from Following a Maiden's Voyage on Monday

Does anybody think they will replace DP halfway through on the 12:00pm Saturday timeslot, and air Battle dimension and they will move the rest of the episodes to the 7:00am saturday timeslot
    GAH!! Better get my boxing gloves ready :P

Probably. I don't think many people watch the 7:00 AM timeslot, so maybe they'll get rid of it alltogether.
    Only time will tell.
    Pretty much gone. Bye.

I'm so confused with all the pokemon shows airing at different times.
    All I want is to keep track of the episodes and have them playing everyday at a reasonable time.
    NOVEMBER 2014

All I want is to keep track of the episodes and have them playing everyday at a reasonable time.
    NOVEMBER 2014

When do you think we will get some new movies. We also still haven't gotten the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Special and the Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon special. We did get the Mewtwo Returns special.

I'm just so happy that we ended the DP season. We are now only like 4 episodes behind Cartoon Network(US)

Quote Originally Posted by Maru90 View Post
    then watch Mon-Fri @ 3:30PM and/or Saturdays @ 12pm

or saturdays @7:00am or 8:00am on weekdays
    Actually Here is the YTV Schedule for Pokemon
    Mon-Fri @ 8:00am
    Mon-Fri @ 3:30pm
    Saturday @ 7:00am(on Crunch)
    Saturday@ 12:00pm(on Crunch)

I stopped watching the show after they changed the voice actors. I didn't know that YTV even showed Pokemon anymore, what times/days is it on? O_O

Scratch that I'll just go to the site xD

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

or saturdays @7:00am or 8:00am on weekdays
    Actually Here is the YTV Schedule for Pokemon
    Mon-Fri @ 8:00am
    Mon-Fri @ 3:30pm
    Saturday @ 7:00am(on Crunch)
    Saturday@ 12:00pm(on Crunch)
    he asked reasonable not the whole schedule go i suggested the 3:30 and 12 episodes lots of people dont wake up at 7am or 8am

they restarted again on weekdays 8:00 wtf? dumb Pusa so slow at dubbing

Quote Originally Posted by Pokegirl16 View Post
    they restarted again on weekdays 8:00 wtf? dumb Pusa so slow at dubbing
    Did it ever occur to you that YTV hasn't ordered the episodes from CN yet? Also, CN itself has only aired like... 2 or 3 episodes?
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Quote Originally Posted by PDL View Post
    Did it ever occur to you that YTV hasn't ordered the episodes from CN yet? Also, CN itself has only aired like... 2 or 3 episodes?
    Not only that, I'd give it till the Saturday block has completed season 10. By then, there should be at least 20 or so episodes by then and we'd be fine. Lets not forget that CN had already aired almost 30 episodes by the time we got rolling with D/P.

IMO, I'd say we should get through the Saturday block first (as that's actually where they began airing the new episodes in the first place.), then expect DPBD to arrive shortly after.

If you're wondering why we won't be getting the episodes on the weekday block it's because of this: CN airs them (well so far at least) one every Saturday. If we did get them by now, we'd only be showing about 3 episodes before going back to D/P episodes. Now, by that measure, airing them on a Saturday makes more sense; not only are we going the same pace as CN, but it gives us enough time to acquire as many as possible, so any errors that may have occured beforehand potentially won't happen, and possibly fixed (like in "Chip of the Ol' Brock" where they change Earth to Ground type). If they do end up changing something, I want it to be the narrators introduction in "Tears for Fears".
        Spoiler:- simply because it saves me some kind of trouble.:

~C_L~

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Does anybody get the point of the 7:00am timeslot.

Does anybody get the point of the 7:00am timeslot.
    for the kids....your telling me you never woke up early as a kid to watch your favorite cartoons every weekend?

Has anyone also noticed we know have more Pokemon DP timeslots than CN
    YTV
    Monday-Friday->8:00am
    Monday-Friday->3:30pm
    Saturday->7:00am
    Saturday->12:00pm

Cartoon Network
    Monday-Friday->7:00am
    Monday-Friday->3:00pm
    Saturday(DP Battle Dimension)->9:30am

Has anyone also noticed we know have more Pokemon DP timeslots than CN
    YTV
    Monday-Friday->8:00am
    Monday-Friday->3:30pm
    Saturday->7:00am
    Saturday->12:00pm

Cartoon Network
    Monday-Friday->7:00am
    Monday-Friday->3:00pm
    Saturday(DP Battle Dimension)->9:30am

yea buts as long as that (bolded) stays the same only showing once a week the longer it will take for us to get DP BD and it means nothing if we gotta keep starting over everytime we finish

But doesn't anyone think we won't have to wait as long to receive DPBD as long as we waited for BF

But doesn't anyone think we won't have to wait as long to receive DPBD as long as we waited for BF
    Well, I would have to think so, but the U.S. hasn't exactly been "rushing through" the episodes as they once did. Hopefully, YTV won't make a repeat of their incident where they aired less than half the BF episodes before going straight the Sinnoh. Then they actually bothered finishing them off.

Actually, has anyone noticed that when they aired the episodes on Saturdays we missed "Queen of the Serpentine" from Battle Frontier, and "Gymbaliar" from Diamond and Pearl? Because, imo, that just means that they should just stick to airing them at a time that they can actually air them. I'd wait until the U.S. actually has more than 10 episodes before we can even think we'd get them. Otherwise, it doesn't make much sense.

I mean, we always used to have the new episodes on Saturdays anyway. What's to say we won't be receiving the new eps on Saturdays too?

~C_L~

- Cobaltios

Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast