Page 32 of 86 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon in Canada

1. Pokemon might not be airing on 3:30 anymore.
    2. It's taking a while to upload it because they need to get DPBD info.
    Oh Sinnoh Champion, it's none of those reasons.

Well it looks like YTV has screwed up again. Pokemon Battle Dimension will not be airing after DP ends at the 3:29pm timeslot. It will be Pokemon Battle Frontier starting with the episode Fear Factor Phony.
    So, Pokemon BF will replace DP when it ends at the 3:29pm timeslot.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
    Pokemon Battle Frontier
    8:00am

Mon-From Cradle to Save
    Tues-Time Warp Heals All Wounds
    Wed- Queen of the Serpentine
    Thurs- Off the Unbeaten Path
    Fri- Harley Rides Again
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
    3:29pm

Mon-Mass Hip-Po-Sis
    Tues-Ill-Will Hunting
    Wed- A Maze-Ing Race
    Thurs-Sandshrew's Locker
    Fri- Dawn's Early Night
    * The 8am BF run continues
    *The 3:29 DP run continues
    *No pre-emptions and still no DP Battle Dimension.

Pokemon Cartoon Network Schedule

Mon-Following a Maiden's Voyage
    Tues-Two Degrees of Separation
    Wed- When Pokemon World's Collide
    Thurs-Dawn of a New Era
    Fri- Gettin Twiggy With It
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension
    9:00am

Saturday- A Crasher Course in Power
    *It looks like CN has replaced the BF episode with DP episodes and at an earlier time.
    *So, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl returns this Monday at 8am with Following a Maiden's Voyage.
    *Pokemon DP Battle Dimension continues with the epsiode A Crasher course in Power.

I don't even have CN and I'm tired of reruns. YTV is screwing up and is gonna start showing BF RERUNS AGAIN. I'M 'EFFIN TIRED OR RERUNS.

WHEN IS POKEMON DP BATTLE DIMENSION RETURNING TO YTV.

Yep I do have Bionix on Demand got it for a free tiral so yep
    Grr still no BD wtf GRRRR

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

Yep I do have Bionix on Demand got it for a free tiral so yep
    What Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh GX episodes do they have on it.

ok so....i finished watching Data Squad today..and if BD isnt out when Data Squad ends in Canada im gonna be mad

ok so....i finished watching Data Squad today..and if BD isnt out when Data Squad ends in Canada im gonna be mad
    I can guarantee you that BD will be on by the time Data Squad finishes on Family Channel. Family Channel airs one new episode a week and there are 48 episodes, meaning 48 weeks of Data Squad episodes, plus repeats. So I can see Data Squad finishing in about late July or early August 2009 at the earliest.
    DPBD should be premiering before winter(before Dec.21 cuz YTV said new Fall schedule), or early 2009 at the latest.

YTV also released their December 2008 highlights. YTV has basically confirmed that it has lost interest in anime. Their yearly New Years Eve Anime-Nia is not airing this year. Use this link for more info.http://corusent.com/corporate/press_...il.asp?id=1627

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post
    I can guarantee you that BD will be on by the time Data Squad finishes on Family Channel. Family Channel airs one new episode a week and there are 48 episodes, meaning 48 weeks of Data Squad episodes, plus repeats. So I can see Data Squad finishing in about late July or early August 2009 at the earliest.
    DPBD should be premiering before winter(before Dec.21 cuz YTV said new Fall schedule), or early 2009 at the latest.

YTV also released their December 2008 highlights. YTV has basically confirmed that it has lost interest in anime. Their yearly New Years Eve Anime-Nia is not airing this year. Use this link for more info.http://corusent.com/corporate/press_...il.asp?id=1627
    yea i know theres a lot of time till then theres still 37 episodes left including this weekends episode so tahst why i will be mad if they dont show BD by then

yea i know theres a lot of time till then theres still 37 episodes left including this weekends episode so tahst why i will be mad if they dont show BD by then
    O alright. I understand.

YTV's website has just confirmed that DPBD won't air after DP is done at the 3:29pm timeslot. Even though I posted this before, I still had hope that Zap2it listed it wqrong, and DPBD would air.
    Gonna post the schedule tomorrow.

Another let down. I say after Decemeber they start playing it. But again its YTV I saw Bibearl Gaw's Best on youtube since its been way to long for YTV But I'll wait untill Feb if they don't show it, its off to computer watching for me

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by DanChimchar View Post
    Another let down. I say after Decemeber they start playing it. But again its YTV I saw Bibearl Gaw's Best on youtube since its been way to long for YTV But I'll wait untill Feb if they don't show it, its off to computer watching for me
    lol might as well but yea i say give it 1 more month or 2 and if still nothing....internet is there

Yup, I'm with you on that. It's been way to long, and I 'm gonna start going to the internet also. I know, I said I would wait and I didn't wanna spoil it for me, but I can't wait anymore. Instead of YTV going forward in seasons to DPBD, they're going back in seasons to BF. Unbelievable. I already DL Bibarel Gnaws Best but I havent watched yet. I f YTV doesn't air it, I'm gonna have to watch it, and continuing watching it online.

lol might as well but yea i say give it 1 more month or 2 and if still nothing....internet is there
    I agree.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
    Pokemon Battle Frontier
    Mon-Odd Pokemon Out
    Tues-Spontanious Combusken
    Wed-Cutting the Ties That Bind
    Thurs-Ka Boom With a View
    Fri-King and Queen for a Day.
    3:29pm
    Mon- Tag!We're It
    Tues-Glory Blaze
    Wed- Smells Like Team Spirit.
    Pokemon Battle Frontier
    Thurs- Fear Factor Phony
    Fri- Sweet Baby James

*The 8am Pokemon BF run continues.
    *The 3:29pm DP run ends this week on Wednesday with Smells Like Team Spirit.
    *A new BF run will start airing on Thursday at the 3:29pm timeslot.
    *Still no Pokemon DP: Battle Dimension
    *So, basically starting Thursday, Pokemon Battle Frontier will be the only Pokemon season airing on YTV at this moment.

Pokemon Cartoon Network Schedule
    Mon- Different Strokes for Different Blokes
    Tues- Like it Or Lup It.
    Wed- Gymbaliar.
    Pokemon Movie 10: The Rise of Darkrai- Saturday at 8:30am-10:30am.

* A lot of pre-emptions on Cartoon network US this week.
    *Pokemon DP is pre-empted on Thursday and Friday for various marathons on CN.
    *Pokemon Battle Dimension is also pre-empted on Saturday because of CN runnning movies all day.
    *Pokemon Movie 10 will also be playing on Saturday at 8:30am.

I'm actually liking YTV's Pokemon schedule this week, than CN's . From the 8 animes airing on YTV right now, Pokemon is the only one, that has more than 2 timeslots, and it airs Mon-Fri, and hopefully Saturdays in the near future.

Anyone catch GX, 5D's, D.King, Digimon, and Blue Dragon this weekend. All great episodes. Also tuned in to the iCarly movie.

I saw Konchiwa Carly or Icarly goes to Japan what ever it's called it was great.
    Caugh Yuioh 5d's Amazing like always yet I didn't see the Digimon Data squad so I'll just watch the rerun on saturday

Anyways Just Wondering Does anyone think YTV will Air a Pokemon Christmas Special around Christmas? I bet they will. They did once along ago could they do that again or no?
    Last edited by DanChimchar; 1st December 2008 at 1:22 AM.

Pokemon Ranger Dan

I saw Konchiwa Carly or Icarly goes to Japan what ever it's called it was great.
    Caugh Yuioh 5d's Amazing like always yet I didn't see the Digimon Data squad so I'll just watch the rerun on saturday

Anyways Just Wondering Does anyone think YTV will Air a Pokemon Christmas Special around Christmas? They did once along ago could they do that again or no?
    i dont think so..back then YTV was the best and the people who worked there were great...no its a bunch of weirdos trying too hard and they dont so that sort of thing anymore..maybe for another show...but i think they should put Christmas specials of all the old shows that were out for all of December or for the last few weeks till Christmas

wow took them long enough to show the 10th movie

im waitin for dp bd too. in edmonton PBF airs on weekdays at 9:00 and Dp airs at 4:30

sheesh... if they like giving naruto and fairly oddparents new episodes then Pokemon deserves to get them too.

Digimon was a great episode. Don't worry,you can just catch it again on Saturday.

Anyways Just Wondering Does anyone think YTV will Air a Pokemon Christmas Special around Christmas? They did once along ago could they do that again or no?
    There is no new actual Pokemon Christmas special. For the past few years, YTV has showed the other Pokemon Christmas special on Pokemon Chronicles. I remember last year, they aired at 11:30am on Crunch. This year, I don't believe it's happening.
    i dont think so..back then YTV was the best and the people who worked there were great...no its a bunch of weirdos trying too hard and they dont so that sort of thing anymore..maybe for another show...but i think they should put Christmas specials of all the old shows that were out for all of December or for the last few weeks till Christmas
    You just said everything I was thinking, and I completely agree with you.
    wow took them long enough to show the 10th movie
    What do you mean by that. YTV hasn't shown Pokemon movie 10.
    im waitin for dp bd too. in edmonton PBF airs on weekdays at 9:00 and Dp airs at 4:30
    So, you're in a diff. time zone. You have the exact same schedule except your episodes air an hour later.
    sheesh... if they like giving naruto and fairly oddparents new episodes then Pokemon deserves to get them too.
    True.

You know something, that's really pissin me off, YTV keeps advertising NewVember with their new episodes of YTV favourites, yet still no new Pokemon episodes. The last time we had to wait this long for a new season of Pokemon was BF, back in 2007. Maybe YTV's gonna do that again, and air it in April 2009.
    I'm actually starting to think, YTV is in the process of kicking anime right off the channel. That's why they're launching The Anime Channel, and YTV POW.
    Maybe YTV is waiting to launch YTV POW, and air new episodes of Pokemon on that channel.

nvm it was Cartoon Network i thought it was YTV

Hmm still most people don't/wont get YTV Pow which would just suck, plus you have to pay for it sometimes.
    Anyways I do like how Ytv added Fresh Prince, and Sabrina at 8:30s most days I love that. Now if they could just show What I like about you, once more even thou they played the whole show like 3 times :3
    Still no news about Pokemon

Pokemon Ranger Dan

Hmm still most people don't/wont get YTV Pow which would just suck, plus you have to pay for it sometimes.
    Anyways I do like how Ytv added Fresh Prince, and Sabrina at 8:30s most days I love that. Now if they could just show What I like about you, once more even thou they played the whole show like 3 times :3
    Still no news about Pokemon
    I like Fresh Prine, but I think the reality shows on YTV are a lot. Like I said before, they are turning into Nickelodean. Nick has a block called Nick at Nite which shows all these reality shows YTV airs at 7pm.

Pokemon News(nothing new): Pokemon DO finale aired today at 3:29pm. Pokemon Battle frontier takes its spot tomorrow with Fear Factor Phony at the 3:29pm timeslot.
    Also New-To-Ytv Yu-Gi-Oh GX episode- Return of the Supreme King Part 1 Thursday at 7:30am(3-part Season 3 finale)

Well at least new Yugioh GX.
    Hmph now No DP!!! Well BF is still good, but why are we going backwards and not forward?!?! I mean we had BD than we went to all DP and now all BF I don't get it *Slaps himself*

Yes Rank Up

Pokemon Ranger Dan

Well at least new Yugioh GX.
    Hmph now No DP!!! Well BF is still good, but why are we going backwards and not forward?!?! I mean we had BD than we went to all DP and now all BF I don't get it *Slaps himself*

Yes Rank Up
    i think BF was the worst season...there were ok episodes but the rest sucked and it was ok when they first played them but this season is not a season i can watch re-runs theyre just not that good.

I wonder would you guys rather have DP or BF reruns.
    I say in the Morning BF at 3:30 DP than on Saturdays BD but you know -_- This is Ytv here.
    Oh well any news about that new movie with teh guy from Ned's Declassafid Because I say him in a Commerial on ytv

Pokemon Ranger Dan

anything before BF would be fine

I'd like to see the Johto episodes again. It was the only saga I didn't watch in the anime. I think it's because it was too boring...

But still, anything is better then re-runs of the BF and DP.

Page 32 of 86 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast