Page 38 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon in Canada

Destiny Deoxys actually. That aired just after they aired the 3 Diamond and Pearl eps back in 07'. Also, I find YTV is rather reasonable with commercial breaks; they won't cut an entire scene of a movie just to make it fit. Unlike some other stations. Hell, some of them even fast forward through the credits.
    There are times during Pokemon episodes when YTV just suddenly cuts to commercial. Unless it's PUSA doing, there is no fade out or anything. Because I've seen the DP Season SO MANY TIMES, I know when basically all commercial breaks are for Pokemon. Also, when YTV aired Jirachi WishMaker last week, they cut into the credits. I hate that. Whenever they show credits, they cut into it by advertising(usually a Spongebob/Nickelodeon commercial) or a short of some kind. Like, there are other shows on YTV that have decent commercial breaks.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
    8:00am

Mon-Mutiny in the Bounty
    Tues-Ya See We Want an Evolution
    Wed-Borrowing on Bad Faith
    Thurs-Faced with Steelix Determination
    Fri-Cooking Up a Sweet Story
    3:29pm

Mon-Getting the Pre-Contest Titters
    Tues-Settling a Not-So-Old Score
    Wed-Drifloon on the Wind
    Thurs-The Champ Twins
    Fri-Some Enchanted Sweetening

*The 8am weekday timeslot continues its DP run
    *The 3:29pm weekday timeslot continues its DP run.
    *The Saturday 12:05pm timeslot is pre-empted for a Valentines Day marathon of Drake and Josh.
    *Still no Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension

Pokemon Cartoon Network Schedule
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension

Mon-Strategy with a Smile
    Tues- The Thief that Keeps on Thieving
    Wed-Chim-Charred
    Thurs-Cream of the Croagunk Crop
    Fri-Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu Part 1
    Saturday at 9:00am

Saturday 9:00am-Doc Brock
    Pokemon Movie 11:Giratina and The Sky Warrior Friday at 7pm.
    Pokemon Movie 11-Giratina and the Sky Warrior Friday February 13, 2009 at 7:00pm

*The 8am weekday timeslot continues its DPBD run.
    *A new episode of Battle Dimension airs Saturday at 9:00am with the episode Doc Brock.
    *Pokemon Movie 11-Giratina and The Sky Warrior airs Friday February 13 at 7:00pm on Cartoon Network.

YTV Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension News
    *YTV's Pokemon Episode Page now lists a heading called Season 11. As of now, there is no episodes under it. An indication/confirmation that YTV does indeed have BD, and will be airing it very soon.

Other YTV/Anime News
    * A new episode of Digimon Data Squad airs Sunday at 6:54am(Family East)/9:54am(Family West).
    *Dinosaur King is pre-empted next week because of the Drake and Josh marathon.

Since I'm getting Rogers Digital Cable this week, I'll check out the Bionix on Demand page, like DanChimchar, might even subscribe to some episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post

*YTV's Pokemon Episode Page now lists a heading called Season 11. As of now, there is no episodes under it. An indication/confirmation that YTV does indeed have BD, and will be airing it very soon.
    Terrific news, thanks.

I think I speak for everyone when I say:
    ABOUT FREAKIN' TIME.

Then again, the U.S. has hit the 40 mark in it's episode airings, and by my calculation... that should mean that in another 2 months, they should finish Battle Dimension (this is assuming they're going with 52 episodes like they've done in the past).

Since I'm getting Rogers Digital Cable this week, I'll check out the Bionix on Demand page, like DanChimchar, might even subscribe to some episodes.
    Great, then you can find out just how many episodes they've put up there.

Good, we're finally in the process of getting Battle Dimension - a little bit late though, but good.

*C_L*

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Terrific news, thanks.
    Your welcome
    I think I speak for everyone when I say:
    ABOUT FREAKIN' TIME.

Then again, the U.S. has hit the 40 mark in it's episode airings, and by my calculation... that should mean that in another 2 months, they should finish Battle Dimension (this is assuming they're going with 52 episodes like they've done in the past).
    This reminds me so much of when BF was gonna premiere on YTV. LOL. Anyone have this feeling that there gonna air a new episode everyday. But then again, knowing YTV, they could air one new episode a week.
    Great, then you can find out just how many episodes they've put up there.

Good, we're finally in the process of getting Battle Dimension - a little bit late though, but good.
    AGREED, and my hopes are up once again.

Anyone have this feeling that there gonna air a new episode everyday.
    Actually, strongly.

Personally, I have a feeling this was YTV's plan all along. I mean, we knew they had some permission to air BD when they aired the first four episodes back in Septemeber (remember that conversation?). I think they could have aired it, but they were just waiting until the US was far enough so they could air an episode per day.

If they decide to air an episode a day (weekdays, of course), then I'd say we'd get it by April. I mean, by the first week of April, CN will have aired 47 BD episodes (unless there's pre-emptions). That would mean they'd been done BD 5 weeks later (because it has 52 eps). If there were an episode a week, then there would have only been 25 Canadian eps by then, so it wouldn't have overshot the US eps.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    Actually, strongly.

Personally, I have a feeling this was YTV's plan all along. I mean, we knew they had some permission to air BD when they aired the first four episodes back in Septemeber (remember that conversation?). I think they could have aired it, but they were just waiting until the US was far enough so they could air an episode per day.

If they decide to air an episode a day (weekdays, of course), then I'd say we'd get it by April. I mean, by the first week of April, CN will have aired 47 BD episodes (unless there's pre-emptions). That would mean they'd been done BD 5 weeks later (because it has 52 eps). If there were an episode a week, then there would have only been 25 Canadian eps by then, so it wouldn't have overshot the US eps.
    I'll be honest here; that's a terrible idea. I mean, when CN was airing DP during the weekday, that screwed itself over because then you'd have to air a batch, break, make a batch, break until you finish the season. With airing one episode a week not only makes more sense, But it allows you to get more out of a show. I find it works better on the longer shows (like Pokemon for instance).

In fact, I don't even know why YTV does this... sure, we can have the whole thing in one shot, but it throws everything off. We then have to wait for the source to release more episodes, and so forth.

Why YTV does this is beyond me.

*C_L*

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    I'll be honest here; that's a terrible idea.
    Hey, I agree with you. I never thought that this was a good idea, I just thought this is what maybe YTV was planning. I mean, if they do air it everyday, it'll probably air when I'm not home because I leave my house at 7:40am and only get back at 4:45pm on school days. So I'll never catch the live air of these eps, which will completely jam up my PVR, which is already filled with all my mom's shows... ya, you get it.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Actually, strongly.

I get what you're saying except the last part about the 25 episodes. Although, April now seems likely because YTV did not mention anything about Pokemon in their March highlights. And the part that's bolded, I strongly agree with you on that.
    I'll be honest here; that's a terrible idea. I mean, when CN was airing DP during the weekday, that screwed itself over because then you'd have to air a batch, break, make a batch, break until you finish the season. With airing one episode a week not only makes more sense, But it allows you to get more out of a show. I find it works better on the longer shows (like Pokemon for instance).

In fact, I don't even know why YTV does this... sure, we can have the whole thing in one shot, but it throws everything off. We then have to wait for the source to release more episodes, and so forth.

Why YTV does this is beyond me.
    Sorry CL, I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that. CN only aired new episodes of DP up to Cooking Up a Sweet Story on weekdays. And after that, they aired a 1 new episode a week. I understand what you mean by the batch of episodes, and the other stuff, but airing a new episode everyday, at this point, seems right. CN is almost done the season, YTV hasn't fully started yet. Airing 1 new episode a week, would take us to
    March/April 2010(whenever they decide to premiere it). By that time CN could almost done with Season 12. I completely get what you're saying, and in some parts I agree, but at this point, airing a new episode everyday seems like the right way to go.
    Also, with YTV adding the new Saturday timeslot, I can see each timeslot having its own DPBD run, if you know what I mean, exactly what they did with DP. And knowing YTV, there are always gonna be reruns.
    Hey, I agree with you. I never thought that this was a good idea, I just thought this is what maybe YTV was planning. I mean, if they do air it everyday, it'll probably air when I'm not home because I leave my house at 7:40am and only get back at 4:45pm on school days. So I'll never catch the live air of these eps, which will completely jam up my PVR, which is already filled with all my mom's shows... ya, you get it.
    I get what you're saying to. I'm in the same situation as you. I leave at 7:40am, and I don't get back till about 3:15/3:30pm. Unless YTV is airing a new episode in the 8am timeslot I do not bother to record those episodes unless its a DP episode I really, really liked. I catch the 3:29pm episode at 6:29pm because of YTV West. And of course I watch the Saturday episode(at 3:05pm though because 5D's airs at 12pm). So either way, if YTV airs a new episode at 8am, I'll record it, if at 3:29pm I'll watch at 6:29pm, and if on Saturday, I'll watch it. So either, YTV has made it so that you can watch the episodes at sometime. And there's even Bionix on Demand.............. I can see them airing repeats over, and over, so I don't think anyone should worry.
    YTV is so unpredictable, know one actually knows what they're planning with the Battle Dimension episodes.

Wow, YTV haven't really aired DPBD episode yet. I agree it's going to be airing in probably March because of Pokemon Platinum. (Can't Wait!) I think probably what Anime-Ash said might be true.

Default repeat of the BF epsiode

repeat of the BF epsiode in the evening. My school starts at 8 am and I leave befor 8 so i miss the bf episodes. Honestly i am really greatful of YTV for giving us BF and DP, and i love hoe ytv and pusa are growing a close relationship ,but i just wanna catch the BF episodes, plus watch, the DP episodes, unless you guys know any good websites to watch BF online. I've checked youtube , but not all from Second time

repeat of the BF epsiode in the evening. My school starts at 8 am and I leave befor 8 so i miss the bf episodes. Honestly i am really greatful of YTV for giving us BF and DP, and i love hoe ytv and pusa are growing a close relationship ,but i just wanna catch the BF episodes, plus watch, the DP episodes, unless you guys know any good websites to watch BF online. I've checked youtube , but not all from Second time
    You could always try and record the episodes, but Battle frontier doesn't air on YTV anymore. It ended its run about a month ago. The DP episodes are on Mon-Fri at 8am and 3:29pm, and Saturdays at 12:05pm. Also you shouldn't talk about episode websites on the forums. I'll PM you. I agree with you about the PUSA-YTV relationship, but YTV should just air the damn Battle dimension episodes.

Does anyone remember or know the actual date Pokemon premiered on YTV because today was the 10th anniversary premiere of Pokemon on KidsWB, so I wanted to know the same for YTV.

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Mon-Oh Do You Know the Poffin Plan
    Tues-Getting the Pre-Contest Titters
    Wed-Settling a Not-So-Old Score
    Thurs-Drifloon on the Wind
    Fri-The Champ Twins

Tues-The Grass-Type is Always Greener
    Wed- An Angry Combeenation
    Thurs-All Dressed Up with Somewhere to Go
    Fri- Buizel Your Way Out of This
    Saturday at 12:05pm

Saturday 12:05pm-Different Strokes for Different Blokes

*The 8am weekday timeslot continues its DP run
    *The Monday 3:29pm episode is pre-empted for The Fairly OddParents: Fairly Odd Baby special during a Family Day lineup of shows on YTV.
    *The 3:29pm weekday timeslot continues its DP run.
    *The Saturday 12:05pm timeslot returns with the episode Different Strokes for Different Blokes.
    *Still no DP: Battle Dimension

Pokemon Cartoon Network Schedule *note:this is gonna be very long

Tues-Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu Part 2
    Wed-A Crasher Course in Power
    Thurs-Hungry For the Good Life
    Fri-Fighting Fear with Fear
    Saturday at 9:00am

Saturday 9am- Battling the Generation Gap(NEW)
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension "PIKADENT'S DAY" Marathon
    Pika-Dents Day
    6:00am- Hot Springing a Leak
    6:30am- Riding the Winds of Change
    7:00am- Sleight of Sand
    7:30am- Lost Leader Strategy
    8:00am- Crossing the Battle Line
    8:30am- A Triple Fighting Chance
    9:00am- Enter Galactic
    9:30am - Bells Are Singing
    10:00am- Crossing Paths
    10:30am- Pika and Goliath
    11:00am- Our Cup Runneth Over
    11:30am- A Full Course Tag Battle
    12:00pm- Staging a Heroes Welcome
    12:30pm- Pruning a Passel of Pals
    1:00pm- Strategy With a Smile
    1:30pm- Thief That Keeps on Thieving
    2:00pm- Chim-Charred
    2:30pm- Cream of the Croagunk Crop
    3:00pm- Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu Part 1
    3:30pm- Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu! Part 1
    4:00pm- A Crasher Course in Power
    4:30pm- Hungry for the Good Life
    5:00pm- Fighting Fear With Fear
    5:30pm- Arriving in Style
    6:00pm- The Psyduck Stops Here
    6:30pm- Camping it Up
    7:00pm- Up Close and Personable
    7:30pm- Ghoul Daze
    8:00pm- One Team, Two Team, Red Team, Blue Team
    8:30pm- A Lean Mean Team Rocket Machine
    9:00pm- Playing the Leveling Field
    9:30pm- Doc Brock
    Pokemon Movie 11- Giratina and the Sky Warrior on Cartoon Network
    Pokemon 11- Giratina and the Sky Warrior Sunday February 15 at 7:00pm
    Pokemon 11- Giratina and the Sky Warrior Wednesday February 18 at 8:00pm

*A lot of Pokemon on Cartoon Network this week
    *The 8am weekday timeslot continues its DPBD
    *A new episode of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension airs Saturday at 9:00am with the episode "Battling the Generation Gap".
    * A Pokemon marathon called "Pikadents Day" airs all-day on Cartoon Newtork from DP63(Hot Springing a Leak) to DP94(Doc Brock)/32 episodes from 6:00am-10:00pm.
    *Pokemon Movie 11-Giratina and the Sky Warrior airs again Sunday at 7:00pm, and Wednesday at 8:00pm.

Other YTV/Anime News

*Digimon Data Squad airs a new episode Sunday at 6:54am on Family Channel/9:54am(Family West).
    *Dinosaur King airs a new episode Saturday at 12:30pm.
    *New Naruto and Bleach tonight at 9pm and 9:30pm.
    *Still no episodes under the Season 11 heading on the Pokemon Episodes YTV Page.

anybody watch the 11th movie? i thought it was ok

I "obtained" it, and I saw bits and pieces of it, and from what I've seen. it's a really great movie. Gonna watch it in full when it comes to DVD.

I "obtained" it, and I saw bits and pieces of it, and from what I've seen. it's a really great movie. Gonna watch it in full when it comes to DVD.

May be a late post, but I am screaming inside.
    As long as they put it on a good time-slot. I'm at school at 8am, I can catch 3:30pm if I get a drive or run home, and I can see Saturdays.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

POKEMON DIAMOND AND PEARL BATTLE DIMENSION NEWS
    OMG, IT FINALLY HAPPENED. IT FINALLY HAPPENED
    POKEMON DIAMOND AND PEARL BATTLE DIMENSION WILL HAVE ITS ACTUAL PREMIERE ON YTV MONDAY MARCH 2, 2009 AT 3:29PM WITH THE EPISODE "TEARS FOR FEARS". IT WILL AIR EPISODES THE ENTIRE WEEK MONDAY-FRIDAY. ALSO THE WEEKDAY 8:00AM TIMESLOT WILL AIR DP:BATTLE DIMENSION BEGINNING TUESDAY MARCH 3RD AT 8:00AM WITH "TEARS FOR FEARS"
    Here's the link
    http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlisti...n=12045&chn=25
    Ok, so basically,
    Week of March 2, 2009
    3:29pm Mon-Tears for Fears Tues- Once There were Greenfields Wed- Throwing the Track Switch Thurs- The Keystone Pops Fri-Bibarel Gnaws Best(NEW).
    8:00am Mon-Smells Like Team Spirit Tues- Tears for Fears Wed- Once There Greenfields Thurs-Throwing the Track Switch Fri-The Keystone Pops

OMG, IT FINALLY HAPPENED. IT FINALLY HAPPENED
    POKEMON DIAMOND AND PEARL BATTLE DIMENSION WILL HAVE ITS ACTUAL PREMIERE ON YTV MONDAY MARCH 2, 2009 AT 3:29PM WITH THE EPISODE "TEARS FOR FEARS". IT WILL AIR EPISODES THE ENTIRE WEEK MONDAY-FRIDAY. ALSO THE WEEKDAY 8:00AM TIMESLOT WILL AIR DP:BATTLE DIMENSION BEGINNING TUESDAY MARCH 3RD AT 8:00AM WITH "TEARS FOR FEARS"
    Here's the link
    Ok, so basically,
    Week of March 2, 2009
    3:29pm Mon-Tears for Fears Tues- Once There were Greenfields Wed- Throwing the Track Switch Thurs- The Keystone Pops Fri-Bibarel Gnaws Best(NEW).
    8:00am Mon-Smells Like Team Spirit Tues- Tears for Fears Wed- Once There Greenfields Thurs-Throwing the Track Switch Fri-The Keystone Pops
    *Laughs like a maniac*

Well, well, well. Whaddaya know?

And would ya look at the irony: April 13th, 2007; we finally get Battle Frontier. March 2nd, 2009; we finally get Battle Dimension. Why is it ironic? Both months featured a major Pokemon Generation game release.

Hahahaha, would you look at that. They had it planned like this all along.

edit: forget what I said about Feb20. It really does begin March 2nd.

*C_L*

- Cobaltios

Thank. G-d.

A third of me is screaming with happiness, while a third of me is groaning that once again by PVR will be jammed with Pokemon eps I need a watch, while a third oof me is hoping that this won't be a repeat of September.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by anime-ash View Post
    pokemon diamond and pearl battle dimension news
    pokemon diamond and pearl battle dimension news
    omg, it finally happened. It finally happened
    pokemon diamond and pearl battle dimension will have its actual premiere on ytv monday march 2, 2009 at 3:29pm with the episode "tears for fears". It will air episodes the entire week monday-friday. Also the weekday 8:00am timeslot will air dp:battle dimension beginning tuesday march 3rd at 8:00am with "tears for fears"
    here's the link
    ok, so basically,
    week of march 2, 2009
    3:29pm mon-tears for fears tues- once there were greenfields wed- throwing the track switch thurs- the keystone pops fri-bibarel gnaws best(new).
    8:00am mon-smells like team spirit tues- tears for fears wed- once there greenfields thurs-throwing the track switch fri-the keystone pops
    *shrieks*
    ohmygodfinallyyessoexcited!

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Here is Anime-Ash's schedule from a few posts ago, but in our "regular format".

Mon - Smells Like Team Spirit!
    Tues - Tears for Fears!
    Wed - Once There Were Greenfields!
    Thurs - Throwing the Track Switch!
    Fri - The Keystone Pops!

Mon - Tears for Fears!
    Tues - Once There Were Greenfields!
    Wed - Throwing the Track Switch!
    Thurs - The Keystone Pops!
    Fri - Bibarel Gnaws Best! (NEW!!)

Saturday
    12:05pm - Gymbaliar!

*The 8:00am DP run finishes on Monday and the first 4 episodes of DPBD air afterwards.
    *The 3:29pm DPBD run begins, with a new episode on Friday.
    *The first four episodes from September are repeated twice this week.
    *The Saturday 12:05 timeslot still has DP.
    *New Episode: Bibarel Gnaws Best! Airs Friday, March 6!
    Last edited by Silent Conversation; 22nd February 2009 at 3:41 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

*Laughs like a maniac*

Well, well, well. Whaddaya know?

And would ya look at the irony: April 13th, 2007; we finally get Battle Frontier. March 2nd, 2009; we finally get Battle Dimension. Why is it ironic? Both months featured a major Pokemon Generation game release.

Hahahaha, would you look at that. They had it planned like this all along.

edit: forget what I said about Feb20. It really does begin March 2nd.
    Agreed, YTV probably was planning this the entire time. It also is ironic. What did you mean about the Feb. 20th thing?
    Thank. G-d.

A third of me is screaming with happiness, while a third of me is groaning that once again by PVR will be jammed with Pokemon eps I need a watch, while a third oof me is hoping that this won't be a repeat of September.
    Well I am also screaming inside because YTV also finally premiered it. Too bad about the PVR thing, why you can't catch the 3:29pm episodes. Also, I highly doubt this will not be the same as September because YTV only aired DPBD 1-4. Zap2it just confirmed DPBD 4 will be airing on Friday, so I think this is the actual premieres. I'm also hoping a new Pokemon movie will be aired(if so, most likely Movie 8/9).
    *shrieks*
    ohmygodfinallyyessoexcited!
    I feel the exact same way. This reminds so much of when BF was gonna premiere on YTV.
    Here is Anime-Ash's schedule from a few posts ago, but in our "regular format".

Mon - Smells Like Team Spirit!
    Tues - Tears for Fears!
    Wed - Once There Were Greenfields!
    Thurs - Throwing the Track Switch!
    Fri - The Keystone Pops!

Mon - Tears for Fears!
    Tues - Once There Were Greenfields!
    Wed - Throwing the Track Switch!
    Thurs - The Keystone Pops!
    Fri - Bibarel Gnaws Best! (NEW!!)

*The 8:00am DP run finishes on Monday and the first 4 episodes of DPBD air afterwards.
    *The 3:29pm DPBD run begins, with a new episode on Friday.
    *The first four episodes from September are repeated twice this week.
    *New Episode: Bibarel Gnaws Best! Airs Friday, March 6!
    Thanks S. Champion.

I'll post next week's schedule tomorrow, and some other YTV/Anime news tomorrow.

STILL SO EXCITED ABOUT DPBD PREMIERE. CANNOT WAIT!

Agreed, YTV probably was planning this the entire time. It also is ironic. What did you mean about the Feb. 20th thing?
    When I clicked your link, it mentioned that date. I had assumed it meant that BD begins on that day. So I checked, and was told otherwise.

I'm also hoping a new Pokemon movie will be aired(if so, most likely Movie 8/9).
    I wouldn't... much. We haven't gotten past 7, and the last time we got any major update was back when we finally got our transition to PUSA.

I feel the exact same way. This reminds so much of when BF was gonna premiere on YTV.
    Hahaha! I remember back when I was somewhat new around here (okay... 2006, still), and I was still sort of "hooked" onto the KidsWB! airing. The whole company switch, blah blah blah, me finding out about .torrents and going from there on. Not really caring that YTV didn't have new episodes (I figured it was better than nothing), then I find a topic stating: Pokemon Battle Frontier in Canada. I click it and find out it arrives (past tense people, past tense), April 13th. A part of me was overjoyed; we finally got it! Another part of me was in disbelief (I spent all that time dling the new episodes... for nothing?!).

So, it's only natural that I only mildly feel the same way about this now. Of course, the novelty of watching them on normal television is also a good thing.

I'll post next week's schedule tomorrow, and some other YTV/Anime news tomorrow.
    I remember back in September when I was going to be doing that... until we found out that YTV had other plans.

STILL SO EXCITED ABOUT DPBD PREMIERE. CANNOT WAIT!
    I'm excited too; now this topic won't be filled with anymore, "YTV SUCKS! WE GOTS NO bATTLe DIMENSIUN!!!!" and the like. That, and there'll be an actual schedule to go by.

Seems I timed my "return" at a good point.

*C_L*

- Cobaltios

Page 38 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast