Page 39 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon in Canada

well at least they can keep showing eps and now worrying about catching up to the states....yet...BD is at what now? 43 eps now after today? then what happens when BD ends and has a long break like DP did? ah well just just glad they finally have it coming

DPBD>>>

IM WALKING ON SUNSHINE.

No more having my butt ache from sitting in front of the computer screen watching online.

When I clicked your link, it mentioned that date. I had assumed it meant that BD begins on that day. So I checked, and was told otherwise.
    Ohh ok.
    I wouldn't... much. We haven't gotten past 7, and the last time we got any major update was back when we finally got our transition to PUSA.
    But also at that time new games were being released. This time a new season(in Canada), and new games are being released also. Even though now would be the right time to air a movie, YTV will be foolish enough not to.
    Hahaha! I remember back when I was somewhat new around here (okay... 2006, still), and I was still sort of "hooked" onto the KidsWB! airing. The whole company switch, blah blah blah, me finding out about .torrents and going from there on. Not really caring that YTV didn't have new episodes (I figured it was better than nothing), then I find a topic stating: Pokemon Battle Frontier in Canada. I click it and find out it arrives (past tense people, past tense), April 13th. A part of me was overjoyed; we finally got it! Another part of me was in disbelief (I spent all that time dling the new episodes... for nothing?!).

So, it's only natural that I only mildly feel the same way about this now. Of course, the novelty of watching them on normal television is also a good thing.
    Ye, I've been watching bits and pieces on the computer and it does feel good to watch it on TV now.
    I remember back in September when I was going to be doing that... until we found out that YTV had other plans.
    LOL, dumb YTV.
    I'm excited too; now this topic won't be filled with anymore, "YTV SUCKS! WE GOTS NO bATTLe DIMENSIUN!!!!" and the like. That, and there'll be an actual schedule to go by.

Seems I timed my "return" at a good point.
    LMAO, the speculation can finally end(until the next season atleast).
    well at least they can keep showing eps and now worrying about catching up to the states....yet...BD is at what now? 43 eps now after today? then what happens when BD ends and has a long break like DP did? ah well just just glad they finally have it coming
    But because of the US being so ahead, it seems right for YTV to air it everyday.
    DPBD>>>

IM WALKING ON SUNSHINE.

No more having my butt ache from sitting in front of the computer screen watching online.
    LOL, agreed.

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
    8:00am

Mon-Some Enchanted Reasoning
    Tues-The Grass-Type Is Always Greener
    Wed-An Angry Combeenation
    Thurs-All Dressed Up with Somewhere to Go
    Fri-Buizel Your Way Out of This
    3:29pm

Mon-An Elie Meet and Greet
    Tues-A Secret Sphere of Influence
    Wed- The Grass Menagerie
    Thurs- One Big Happiny Family
    Fri-Steamboat Willies
    Saturday at 12:05pm

Saturday 12:05pm- Like It or Lup it

*The 8am weekday timeslot continues and ends its run at DP34 this week.
    *The 3:29pm weekday timeslot ends its DP run at DP39 this week.
    *The Saturday 12:05pm timeslot continues its DP run with DP07 "Like it or Lup it".
    *No pre-emptions this week
    *It seems like the Saturday 12:05pm timeslot will not be airing BD but continuing with DP.
    *Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension premieres next week Monday March 2nd at 3:29pm with the episode Tears for Fears.

Pokemon Cartoon Network Schedule
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension
    8:00am

Mon-Arriving in Style
    Tues-The Psyduck Stops Here
    Wed-Camping it Up
    Thurs-Up Close and Personable
    Fri-Ghoul Daze
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension
    Saturday at 9:00am

Saturday 9am- Losing its Lustrous (NEW)

*The 8am weekday timeslot continues its DPBD run
    *A new episode of DP: Battle Dimension airs Saturday at 9:00am with the episode Losing its Lustrous.

YTV/Anime News
    * A new episode of Digimon Data Squad "Kurata's Revenge" airs Sunday at 6:54am/9:54am(Family West)
    *A new episode of Dinosaur King airs Saturday at 12:30pm.
    *A new episode of Naruto airs tonight at 9:00pm.
    *Bleach reruns from episode 1 tonight at 9:30pm.
    *Beginning March 2nd, Naruto will also air weekday mornings at 4:00am/7:00am(YTV West).
    * A new anime called Pretty Cure will premiere on YTV Friday March 6, 2009 at 7:30am, and repeats Saturdays at 1:00pm and Sundays at 8:00am. http://www.ytv.com/programming/shows/pretty_cure/

EDIT: Pretty Cure timeslots.
    Last edited by Anime-Ash; 22nd February 2009 at 8:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anime-ash View Post
    pokemon diamond and pearl battle dimension news
    pokemon diamond and pearl battle dimension news
    omg, it finally happened. It finally happened
    pokemon diamond and pearl battle dimension will have its actual premiere on ytv monday march 2, 2009 at 3:29pm with the episode "tears for fears". It will air episodes the entire week monday-friday. Also the weekday 8:00am timeslot will air dp:battle dimension beginning tuesday march 3rd at 8:00am with "tears for fears"
    here's the link
    http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlisti...n=12045&chn=25
    ok, so basically,
    week of march 2, 2009
    3:29pm mon-tears for fears tues- once there were greenfields wed- throwing the track switch thurs- the keystone pops fri-bibarel gnaws best(new).
    8:00am mon-smells like team spirit tues- tears for fears wed- once there greenfields thurs-throwing the track switch fri-the keystone pops

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *screams like a little girl* omg finally yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait thank god!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *screams like a little girl* omg finally yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait thank god!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy
    LMAO, you're a funny person.

I edited my schedule post for some other ytv anime stuff if anyone cares.

i think it was a promotion thing

Also, for anyone interested, the third volume of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl on DVD box set will be released on March 17. I have the first 2, so hopefully this one's just as good.

Really? Naruto in the morning. Cool.

For anyone that has seen the BD episodes on YTV, is the theme song the same as PUSA's?

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

^ Yes, it is. I don't think the Canadian and American versions really have any differences (correct me if I'm wrong).
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Flareon1990 View Post
    Also, for anyone interested, the third volume of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl on DVD box set will be released on March 17. I have the first 2, so hopefully this one's just as good.
    Good, so do I. I was initially just going to get the first one... but then I decided that I should just get all of them anyways.

*C_L*

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Just a change to the Battle Dimension schedule I wrote... according to Zap2It, Bibarel Gnaws Best will not air on Friday, but instead on the next Monday at 8:00am. Nosing Round the Mountain will then air on Monday at 3:29pm meaning two new episodes on Monday.

This also leads us to believe that there will be no 3:29pm timeslot on Fridays... but again Zap2It could always be wrong.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    Just a change to the Battle Dimension schedule I wrote... according to Zap2It, Bibarel Gnaws Best will not air on Friday, but instead on the next Monday at 8:00am. Nosing Round the Mountain will then air on Monday at 3:29pm meaning two new episodes on Monday.

This also leads us to believe that there will be no 3:29pm timeslot on Fridays... but again Zap2It could always be wrong.
    I hope they're wrong. Oh well, atleast it isn't skipping a major episode.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Actually, I hope they're right. Two reasons actually:

1. Since there's no episodes on Friday, I'll have Friday to catch up on my PVRd episodes from Mon-Thurs.
    2. Who cares if there's no new eps on Friday? We get 2 in one day!
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post

We'll this is good like you said before looks like on Friday's I can watch all the episodes which is good. But I may watch each episode after school maybe. And then I can watch the two new episodes on Monday which is awesome.

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

I haven't gotten any, but I want them.
    For anyone that has seen the BD episodes on YTV, is the theme song the same as PUSA's?
    Ya, It's exactly the same.

Yup, YTV's website confirms this, and Zap2it does also. Pretty Cure(new anime) will air Fridays at 3:29pm. Two new episodes on Monday is cool, but I'm thinking YTV doesn't really like Bibarel Gnaws Best,lol.
    True, it doesn't matter that much, atleast they're still airing it.
    Actually, I hope they're right. Two reasons actually:

1. Since there's no episodes on Friday, I'll have Friday to catch up on my PVRd episodes from Mon-Thurs.
    2. Who cares if there's no new eps on Friday? We get 2 in one day!
    1)That's true, cuz I will watch the episodes I recorded on Fridays also.
    2)So basically Fridays will have a repeat of the 3:29pm Thursday episode Fridays at 8:00am. And Monday will have two new episodes at 8:00am, and 3:29pm.
    We'll this is good like you said before looks like on Friday's I can watch all the episodes which is good. But I may watch each episode after school maybe. And then I can watch the two new episodes on Monday which is awesome.
    Ya, I'll probably do the same as you.

Here's some other YTV/Anime news:

*YTV has re-arranged their schedule and Pretty Cure(new anime) will now air Fridays at 7:30am, Fridays at 3:29pm, and Saturdays at 7:00am.
    *Blue Dragon returns with a new episodes, Saturdays at 1:00pm.
    Last edited by Anime-Ash; 25th February 2009 at 3:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post
    Yup, YTV's website confirms this, and Zap2it does also. Pretty Cure(new anime) will air Fridays at 3:29pm.
    I'm actually getting pretty annoyed now. Has anyone but me noticed that Pokemon is always the show to be pre-empted or taken away because of another show? I mean, Pokemon's a pretty popular show on YTV. Why don't they take away one of the shows worse than Pokemon, likeSpongebob Squarepants for example (who wants the watch the adventures of a childish talking sponge anyways?)

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post
    Two new episodes on Monday is cool, but I'm thinking YTV doesn't really like Bibarel Gnaws Best,lol.
    Lol, that's true. First time it didn't air because the September previews were over. Now it won't air because of the Friday 3:29 timeslot going away.

Poor Bibarel. So, so lonely. (Lol).
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Who cares if there's no new eps on Friday? We get 2 in one day!

Well, I can't watch the 8:00am time-slot. But like I said, not a big episode

I'm actually getting pretty annoyed now. Has anyone but me noticed that Pokemon is always the show to be pre-empted or taken away because of another show?

Yes, I've noticed. Why can't they take away some of the stupid Nickelodeon stuff they have on EVERY DAY. SpongeBob is fine, but almost anything else is boring.

That's really odd...since I live in the USA, this doesn't involve me what so ever...but don't you think that they would come at the same time since we all speak engilsh (except for quebec)!
    Need starters? I got 'em all!

Kanto:

Legit, bred, and NOT HACKED.

Looking for an Arceus, will trade multiple legendaries!

PM if interested!

I'm actually getting pretty annoyed now. Has anyone but me noticed that Pokemon is always the show to be pre-empted or taken away because of another show? I mean, Pokemon's a pretty popular show on YTV. Why don't they take away one of the shows worse than Pokemon, likeSpongebob Squarepants for example (who wants the watch the adventures of a childish talking sponge anyways?)
    Ye, I've noticed too, but there are times shows have been pre-empted for Pokemon. It's been a while, but it's happened. Remember the Pokemon marathon in Crunch in August. And Pokemon replacing W. and X-men on Saturdays. And anyway, it's not really pre-empting, it's actually replacing Pokemon. It kinda ruins the schedule and flow of BD airings, but everyone knows YTV. Gotta get used to it. Atleast we're finally getting the new episodes. And ya, if Pokemon aired in the Zone, I'd love that too, Spongebob has 2 timeslots, replace one with Pokemon or Pretty Cure. I'm hoping YTV might change their schedule premiere episodes at 8am and repeat at 3:29pm, but the way YTV does it now we still get 5 new episodes a week, so that's great.
    Lol, that's true. First time it didn't air because the September previews were over. Now it won't air because of the Friday 3:29 timeslot going away.

Poor Bibarel. So, so lonely. (Lol).
    LOL.
    Well, I can't watch the 8:00am time-slot. But like I said, not a big episode
    You can always record the episode. Still, next week its only Bibarel Gnaws Best, then Tanks for the Memories, then Crossing the Battle Line, so each Monday will have a premiere at 8am (and 3:29pm, also).
    Yes, I've noticed. Why can't they take away some of the stupid Nickelodeon stuff they have on EVERY DAY. SpongeBob is fine, but almost anything else is boring.
    They need more variety in the Zone, I don't mind the Nick stuff, I actually enjoy them(not as much as Pokemon though), but different shows besides Nick would be cool.
    That's really odd...since I live in the USA, this doesn't involve me what so ever...but don't you think that they would come at the same time since we all speak engilsh (except for quebec)!
    LOL, you would think that, but the channel that airs Pokemon here, I believe gets the episodes the same time as the US, but the channel(YTV) decides not to air them until a later date, or a special event.

Some interesting stuff:
    *YTV has listed Tears for Fears under the Season 11 heading on the Pokemon Episodes page.
    *Also, YTV also lists episode info for the BD episodes that air on Monday and Tuesday, and so on.

Another thing, kinda off topic but has to do with YTV-->
    Like I said before, Pretty Cure, a new magical girl anime is premiering on YTV, and even though it's a magical girl anime, lol, I encourage people(such as you guyz) to watch it. I've never seen it before, but I'm watching it might give YTV ratings, and they might pick up more anime.

You can always record the episode. Still, next week its only Bibarel Gnaws Best, then Tanks for the Memories, then Crossing the Battle Line, so each Monday will have a premiere at 8am (and 3:29pm, also).

Honestly, I don't know how too. I have the Rogers Cable Box, I'm guessing most of you do too, so If anyone can teach me how too that would be great.
    XD

^ You can't record stuff just if you have a Rogers box. You need a Rogers PVR box.

BTW, I'll post the Canadian Pokemon schedule on Friday.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

omfg FINALLY new eps

Honestly, I don't know how too. I have the Rogers Cable Box, I'm guessing most of you do too, so If anyone can teach me how too that would be great.
    XD
    Ye, like what S.Champion said you need a Rogers PVR box. If you don't have that, but a VCR, you can record it on tape. If you can't do that, then you can watch the episode "somewhere else", and if you can't then you're just gonna have to wait till it reruns on YTV.
    BTW, I'll post the Canadian Pokemon schedule on Friday.
    Cool, you post the schedule when new episodes, and leave Anime-Ash to post the old DP reruns. LOL, i'm joking. S.Champion when you post the scheule list the 3:29pm episodes as new because the Sept. episodes were only a sneak peek thing, and not many people knew about it, so list DPBD1-4 as new.
    omfg FINALLY new eps
    LOL yup.

Ye, like what S.Champion said you need a Rogers PVR box. If you don't have that, but a VCR, you can record it on tape. If you can't do that, then you can watch the episode "somewhere else", and if you can't then you're just gonna have to wait till it reruns on YTV.

Waiting for the reruns is my only choice. Anyway...

3 days.

Let's leave Ash to do the schedule postings. They're more organized and easier to read, plus I'm used to them.

Page 39 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast