Page 4 of 86 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon in Canada

Actually I did notice that Queen of the serpentine and gymbaliar were skipped. But they were skipped because Pokemon was pre-empted on those days when they were supposed to air.

Back in season 1 didn't we get the episodes before the US aired them and we aired them everyday .

But I do think we should wait about 10 episodes before thinking of getting DPBD.

Canada Updates
    Tues: 8:00am- Like It or Lup Iy
    3:30pm-Settling A Not-So-Old Score

I personally think DP:BP will air once DP is finished on Saturdays (unfortunately, considering on the Saturday airings, we're only on All Dressed Up With Nowhere to Go)
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Pokemon DP episodes for this week

Mon-Fri

8:00am-

Mon-Mounting A Coordinator Assault

Tues-Arrival Of A Rival

Wednes-A Staravia Is Born

Thurs-Leave It To Brocko

Fri-A Shape Of Things To Come

3:30pm-

Mon-....it says Spongebob?

Tues-The Grass Type Is Always Greener

Wednes-An Angry Combeenation

Thurs-All Dressed Up With Somewhere To Go

Fri-Buizel Your Way Out Of This

weekend coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Trainer88 View Post

Mon-....it says Spongebob?
    That's because it's Victoria Day, so they're having a Fairly Odd Parents and Spongebob marathon.

BTW, here are the Saturday times coming up:

7:00am - Like it or Lup it

12:00pm - Buizel Your Way Out of This
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

The 7:00am timeslot I still find weird. I think YTV will move DP to the 7:00am timeslot and the will replace DP halfway through with DPBD at the 12:00pm timeslot.
    I also want some new movies and specials.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    That's because it's Victoria Day, so they're having a Fairly Odd Parents and Spongebob marathon.

BTW, here are the Saturday times coming up:

7:00am - Like it or Lup it

12:00pm - Buizel Your Way Out of This
    ....wtf is "Fairly Odd Parents"? and who watches Spongebob?

....wtf is "Fairly Odd Parents"? and who watches Spongebob?
    Wow, do you watch YTV. Fairly odd parents and Spongebob are all they show in the Zone now.
    There are even airing a new special.
    Another thing, Spongebib is one of the highest rated shows on YTV(I Think).

For me the highest rated show is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post
    Wow, do you watch YTV. Fairly odd parents and Spongebob are all they show in the Zone now.

same with me. However, I don't think YTV agrees, otherwise they'd be airing DPBD already.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Hmmm... Interesting. You'd think they would have finished BF before DP. But then again it's Canada. (I ment no offense to the Canadians out there)

lol i watch rarely any TV let alone YTV and its because of these dumb shows they are showing i only watch it for Pokemon and when i see some commercials for these shows that are out....i feel sorry for the kids who are forced to like them

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo527 View Post
    Hmmm... Interesting. You'd think they would have finished BF before DP. But then again it's Canada. (I ment no offense to the Canadians out there)
    none taken...i feel the exact same way lol

none taken...i feel the exact same way lol
    Glad someone feels the same way. lol

I am a Canadian, but I am not offended by this. In fact, I agree with you 100%. When it comes to TV, Canada seriously stinks.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Glad someone feels the same way. lol
    i bet a whole lot of people feel the same way lol

I am a Canadian, but I am not offended by this. In fact, I agree with you 100%. When it comes to TV, Canada seriously stinks.
    shameful...but the truth we really do need to get better TV broadcasting most of our new episodes and shows are already 1 or half a year old already

True. What are all you guyz are saying are true. We only have 3 tv channels for kids which are YTV, Teleoon, and Family. We need some more channels. YTV is one of the only channels that air anime(plus they air their own original programming, reality shows,Futurama, and all shows from Nickelodeon). Like damn it when are we gonna get Digimon Data Squad, Blue Dragon.And are we gonna get Yu-gi-oh 5D's this fall. I want DBZ,One piece(funimation dub) and mar to return, but there is not enough ytv timeslots for all these shows. Instead they air all those crap shows like Prank Patrol and Adrenaline Projects.
    I also liked the Friday night Anime Block they used to have from 6:00pm until like 4:00am. With shows like Yu-gi-oh GX, One Piece, Mar, DBZ, and stuff.

Another thing Zatch Bell returns May 30th at 9:00pm replacing Futurama in Bionix(YES!!!)
    PLEEZ YTV SHOW ANIME ALL WEEK

Back on topic, according to YTV'S Pokemon Schedule on May 31st, Pokemon will have another Saturday timeslot replacing Legion of Superheroes in Crunch at 11:30am.
    On May 31st the schedule is
    7:00-Pokemon DP
    11:30am-Pokemon(don't know what season could possibly be DPBD)
    12:00PM-Pokemon DP

Does this mean Pokemon DPBD will be premiering this soon.

True. What are all you guyz are saying are true. We only have 3 tv channels for kids which are YTV, Teleoon, and Family. We need some more channels. YTV is one of the only channels that air anime(plus they air their own original programming, reality shows,Futurama, and all shows from Nickelodeon). Like damn it when are we gonna get Digimon Data Squad, Blue Dragon.And are we gonna get Yu-gi-oh 5D's this fall. I want DBZ,One piece(funimation dub) and mar to return, but there is not enough ytv timeslots for all these shows. Instead they air all those crap shows like Prank Patrol and Adrenaline Projects.
    I also liked the Friday night Anime Block they used to have from 6:00pm until like 4:00am. With shows like Yu-gi-oh GX, One Piece, Mar, DBZ, and stuff.

Another thing Zatch Bell returns May 30th at 9:00pm replacing Futurama in Bionix(YES!!!)

Back on topic, according to YTV'S Pokemon Schedule on May 31st, Pokemon will have another Saturday timeslot replacing Legion of Superheroes in Crunch at 11:30am.

GOD I HOPE SO! we are only 5 episodes behind the states now and they could probably air it at 11:30am every Saturday and put Data Squad at 7am or maybe it can come on at 11:00am just before DPBD and move what ever is at 11am to 7am maybe YTV is finally catching up

GOD I HOPE SO! we are only 5 episodes behind the states now and they could probably air it at 11:30am every Saturday and put Data Squad at 7am or maybe it can come on at 11:00am just before DPBD and move what ever is at 11am to 7am maybe YTV is finally catching up
    YES This is great I mean I've been waiting so May 31 Saturday ok I'll record it Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DanChimchar View Post
    YES This is great I mean I've been waiting so May 31 Saturday ok I'll record it Thanks
    dont get too excited it may not even be DPBD we can just hope till the day comes to see what it is

If this is true, then YTV will be doing exactly the same thing they did with Battle Frontier. Ironically, we're pretty much exactly halfway throught DP on Saturdays, meaning that if what you guys say is true, I'll really be laughing hard. Not that I mind, seeing as I've recorded all the morning episodes anyways, and maybe this is why they created the 7:00 am timeslot. I mean, it would explain why they'd do something like this. Though, I have this odd suspicious it's not BD.

Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see I guess.

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    If this is true, then YTV will be doing exactly the same thing they did with Battle Frontier. Ironically, we're pretty much exactly halfway throught DP on Saturdays, meaning that if what you guys say is true, I'll really be laughing hard. Not that I mind, seeing as I've recorded all the morning episodes anyways, and maybe this is why they created the 7:00 am timeslot. I mean, it would explain why they'd do something like this. Though, I have this odd suspicious it's not BD.

Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see I guess.

~C_L~
    yup...thats all we can do is wait

I wouldn't get your hopes up if I were you. There's been a lot of new Pokemon time slots on YTV and everybody thought they'd be DPBD but they weren't. It's very possible that this will be the premier of DPBD, but YTV has proved itself to let people's hopes down. I'm very excited for May 31st, but I'm expecting what might happen, which will be that it might not air DPBD.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I wouldn't get your hopes up if I were you. There's been a lot of new Pokemon time slots on YTV and everybody thought they'd be DPBD but they weren't. It's very possible that this will be the premier of DPBD, but YTV has proved itself to let people's hopes down. I'm very excited for May 31st, but I'm expecting what might happen, which will be that it might not air DPBD.
    YTV has done that in the past...but they can make up with it maybe they will be showing more pokemon like they did when it first aired on YTV meaning if it is BD maybe a marathon will show soon to get others caught up!.....i know thats very unlikely but you never know unless you work at YTV

YTV has done that in the past...but they can make up with it maybe they will be showing more pokemon like they did when it first aired on YTV meaning if it is BD maybe a marathon will show soon to get others caught up!.....i know thats very unlikely but you never know unless you work at YTV
    well, all we have to do to know for sure if it's BD is wait until the 25th, because then they'll show the schedules up to the 31st. We just check there and if it says "Season XI" we know it's starting.

So only four days to wait.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

But why wouldn't YTV just replace Pokemon DPBD at the 12:00pm timeslot instead of just adding another timeslot.

Page 4 of 86 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast