Page 40 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 2132

Thread: Pokemon in Canada

This is the schedule for two weeks later, because I already did the one for next week.

Week of March 9-14

8:00am
    Mon - Bibarel Gnaws Best (NEW!)
    Tues - Nosing Round the Mountain
    Wed - Luxray Vision
    Thurs - Journey to the Unown
    Fri - Team Shocker

3:29pm
    Mon - Nosing Round the Mountain (NEW!)
    Tues - Luxray Vision (NEW!)
    Wed - Journey to the Unown (NEW!)
    Thurs - Team Shocker (NEW!)

Saturday
    12:05pm - Setting the World on Its Buneary

*The 3:29pm Mon-Thurs DPBD run continues with 4 new episodes!!
    *The 8:00am Mon-Fri DPBD run also continues with one new episode on Mon, and then the repeats of the episodes from the 3:29pm run from Tues-Fri
    *2 new episodes appear on Monday
    *The Saturday DP run continues with DP09
    *New Episode: Bibarel Gnaws Best! Airs Monday March 9 at 8:00am!
    *New Episode: Nosing Round the Mountain! Airs Monday March 9 at 3:29pm
    *New Episode: Luxray Vision! Airs Tues March 10 at 3:29pm!
    *New Episode: Journey to the Unown! Airs Wed March 11 at 3:29pm!
    *New Episode: Team Shocker! Airs Thurs March 12 at 3:29pm!
    *A TOTAL OF 5 NEW EPISODES THIS WEEK!
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Waiting for the reruns is my only choice. Anyway...

3 days.
    Ohh, I guess you don't have a VCR. Here I'll PM you. Too bad.
    Let's leave Ash to do the schedule postings. They're more organized and easier to read, plus I'm used to them.
    LOL, Thanks
    This is the schedule for two weeks later, because I already did the one for next week.

Week of March 9-14

Mon - Bibarel Gnaws Best (NEW!)
    Tues - Nosing Round the Mountain
    Wed - Luxray Vision
    Thurs - Journey to the Unown
    Fri - Team Shocker

Mon - Nosing Round the Mountain (NEW!)
    Tues - Luxray Vision (NEW!)
    Wed - Journey to the Unown (NEW!)
    Thurs - Team Shocker (NEW!)

Saturday
    12:05pm - Setting the World on Its Buneary

*The 3:29pm Mon-Thurs DPBD run continues with 4 new episodes!!
    *The 8:00am Mon-Fri DPBD run also continues with one new episode on Mon, and then the repeats of the episodes from the 3:29pm run from Tues-Fri
    *2 new episodes appear on Monday
    *The Saturday DP run continues with DP09
    *New Episode: Bibarel Gnaws Best! Airs Monday March 9 at 8:00am!
    *New Episode: Nosing Round the Mountain! Airs Monday March 9 at 3:29pm
    *New Episode: Luxray Vision! Airs Tues March 10 at 3:29pm!
    *New Episode: Journey to the Unown! Airs Wed March 11 at 3:29pm!
    *New Episode: Team Shocker! Airs Thurs March 12 at 3:29pm!
    *A TOTAL OF 5 NEW EPISODES THIS WEEK!
    Thanks, also Sinnoh Champion.

And now for this week's schedule(S.C posted already but it's about a page back, and I'll also post CN's schedule).
    *note: I'm still gonna list the first 4 BD episodes as new cuz people may have not
    known/seen them, and September was only like a sneak peek/preview type thing.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

Monday at 8:00am- Smells Like Team Spirit
    Saturday at 12:05pm-Gymbaliar

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension

Tues-Tears For Fears
    Wed-Once There Were Greenfields
    Thurs-Throwing The Track Switch
    Fri-The Keystone Pops

Mon-Tears For Fears (SEASON 11 PREMIERE)(NEW)
    Tues-Once There Were Greenfields (NEW)
    Wed-Throwing The Track Switch (NEW)
    Thurs- The Keystone Pops (NEW)

*Finally, the actual debut of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension premieres Monday at 3:29pm.
    *On Monday at 8am, the season finale of DP, Smells Like Team Spirit airs again.
    *The 12:05pm Saturday DP run continues with DP08.
    *The 8:00am timeslot begins its new first run of Pokemon DP: Battle Dimension Tuesday at 8am, with the episode Tears For Fears.
    *The 3:29pm timeslot begins its new first run of Pokemon DP: Battle Dimension Monday at 3:29pm, with the episode Tears For Fears.
    *Their is no Friday 3:29pm Battle Dimension episode because that timeslot has been replaced by a new anime, Pretty Cure.
    *Basically, a new episode premieres at 3:29pm and repeats the following weekday at 8am.
    *4 NEW EPISODES AIR THIS WEEK, DPBD01-DPBD04[
    *New episode: Tears For Fears Monday at 3:29pm
    *New episode:Once There Were Greenfields Tuesday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: Throwing the Track Switch Wednesday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: The Keystone Pops Thursday at 3:29pm

*No pre-emptions this week, and there is Battle Dimension.
    * Once again, the premiere of Pokemon DP:Battle Dimension is Monday at 3:29pm (SO EXCITED!)

Pokemon Cartoon Network Schedule

Mon- One Team, Two Team, Red Team, Blue Team
    Tues-A Lean Mean Team Rocket Machine
    Wed-Playing the Leveling Field
    Thurs-Doc Brock
    Fri-Battling the Generation Gap
    Saturday at 9:00am

Saturday 9am- Double Team Turnover (NEW)

*The 8am weekday timeslot continues with its DP:Battle Dimension run.
    *A new episode of DP:Battle Dimension airs Saturday at 9am with the episode Double Team Turnover.

YTV/Anime News
    * A new episode of Digimon Data Squad "Memory Is The First Thing to Go" airs tomorrow at 6:54am on Family Channel/9:54am on Family West.
    *March schedule shuffle on YTV
    *A new episode of Naruto airs tonight at 9:00pm.
    *A rerun of Bleach episode 2 airs tonight at 9:30pm.
    *The Friday 7:30am Dinosaur King is replaced by Pretty Cure
    *A new episode of Dinosaur King airs Saturday at 12:30pm.
    * Beginning next week, all shows in Bionix will be moved up one hour. Naruto at 10pm, and Bleach at 10:30pm.
    *The Naruto 4am weekday run continues.
    *Blue Dragon returns with episode 14 Saturday at 1:00pm
    *Transformers Animated Season 3 premieres Saturday March 14, 2009 at 11:00am.
    *Pretty Cure, new anime, premieres on YTV Friday at 7:30am, with the episode "What'd You Mean Transform". It repeats Fridays at 3:29pm, and Saturdays at 7:00am.

I'M STILL VERY EXCITED FOR THE PREMIERE OF BATTLE DIMENSION ON MONDAY. It's gonna kinda suck that YTV cuts out the credits on the 3:29pm episodes. I'm still gonna record the 8am episodes, though. Only 2 days left................
    Last edited by Anime-Ash; 1st March 2009 at 3:00 AM.

Well this is certainly good news. And I'm quite happy about this (time to set the PVR once again for Pokemon. Haven't done that in some time), and even more happy when I found out today that Transformers: Animated(while watching T: A) season 3 begins on March 14 . Oh YEAH!

So, finally, Pokemon Battle Dimension premieres here in Canada and Transformers: Animated gets new episodes. Oh... I couldn't be any happier. Except if Teletoon gives us new eps of B10: AF, and YTV gives us new eps of Storm Hawks. That should about cover it.

Yay, now I may not have to resort to dl every Pokemon episode that airs in the U.S. (course, then the novelty of watching in on a 32" LCD tv is removed. Oh well, you can't have everything). Seeing as how it's mildly unreliable. Other than that, I'm quite happy about these events.

Everything seems to be going just fine.

*C_L*

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Well this is certainly good news. And I'm quite happy about this (time to set the PVR once again for Pokemon. Haven't done that in some time), and even more happy when I found out today that Transformers: Animated(while watching T: A) season 3 begins on March 14 . Oh YEAH!

So, finally, Pokemon Battle Dimension premieres here in Canada and Transformers: Animated gets new episodes. Oh... I couldn't be any happier. Except if Teletoon gives us new eps of B10: AF, and YTV gives us new eps of Storm Hawks. That should about cover it.

Yay, now I may not have to resort to dl every Pokemon episode that airs in the U.S. (course, then the novelty of watching in on a 32" LCD tv is removed. Oh well, you can't have everything). Seeing as how it's mildly unreliable. Other than that, I'm quite happy about these events.

Everything seems to be going just fine.

*C_L*
    It is a good time isn't it. New Pokemon Battle Dimension episodes, new Digimon episodes, new Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's episodes, new anime Pretty Cure, new Blue Dragon episodes, lovin new episodes in March, lol. And the premire of the PPG movie on Teletoon, hopefully they can pick up the series.

@Cobalt_Latios- new episodes of Ben 10 Alien Force do air in March according to Teletoon's March 2009 press release March 22, and 29 at 9:30am, and it also airs weekdays at 6pm. http://news.toonzone.net/articles/28...for-march-2009

Also 1 more day left until the premiere of BD.........................
    Last edited by Anime-Ash; 2nd March 2009 at 2:43 AM.

OMG its TODAY!!!!!!
    I'm watching the tag episode b4 school then I have it recorded for 3:30 :3 I also have it on Friday at 3:30 that Pretty Cure Anime show thing. I wanna see if I like it or not.

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

Finally premiered. I was counting down the hours all day and my volume was at full blast when the theme song came on. The only thing that needs to be improved is the ending credits NOT getting cut off. Can't wait for the rest.

Well, it was just announced on Zap2It that on March 16, there will not be 2 new episodes like there will be on March 9. Instead, at 8:00am will be "Journey to the Unown" and at 3:29 will be "Team Shocker", which have both aired twice previously.

I guess the two new eps on Monday was just a beginning thing... but once again, Zap2It could always be wrong.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by DanChimchar View Post
    OMG its TODAY!!!!!!
    I'm watching the tag episode b4 school then I have it recorded for 3:30 :3 I also have it on Friday at 3:30 that Pretty Cure Anime show thing. I wanna see if I like it or not.
    From what the commercial shows (it aired before the credits of today's episode), it looks very... cliché. I might watch it just to laugh at it (for no apparent reason), but otherwise, it don't interest me.

Anyways, I'm quite thankful for having both YTV E and W (east and west)... mainly because I completely forgot it began today. Didn't really bother recording it though. I'll probably set the PVR to record it soon. I just want to get something straight though: I remember reading here stating that the 3:29pm timeslot was removed, and now it's back with the new episodes. Is is going to leave again and only have it be the 8:00am timeslot, or is what I heard only relevant to the previous DP timeslot and has nothing to do with the current BD timeslot? Sorry, just a bit confused that's all.

I'll still set the PVR though. Yay! BD, and now I don't have to dl it! (though, I'll still do so, I've gotten used to it. Call it "insurrance" if you will. At least until the DVDs come out).

*C_L*

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

FINALLY!! I TUNED INTO THE PREMIERE AND WHAT A GREAT EPISODE. I hate how YTV cuts the credits because of that Zone garbage.

OMG its TODAY!!!!!!
    I didn't watch the tag battle but I did record it. I'm basically only recording the 8am timeslot because all episodes repeat there, and 1 new episode premieres there, also.
    Finally premiered. I was counting down the hours all day and my volume was at full blast when the theme song came on. The only thing that needs to be improved is the ending credits NOT getting cut off. Can't wait for the rest.
    Same, I was also counting down the hours, and I kept rewinding the PVR over and over for the theme song during the commercials, and after the episode rewinded it again to hear it more times, LOL. I agree with you on the ending credits thing.
    Well, it was just announced on Zap2It that on March 16, there will not be 2 new episodes like there will be on March 9. Instead, at 8:00am will be "Journey to the Unown" and at 3:29 will be "Team Shocker", which have both aired twice previously.

I guess the two new eps on Monday was just a beginning thing... but once again, Zap2It could always be wrong.
    WTF, the episodes just started and YTV already screws up the schedule, and airs reruns. I don't mind, I would watch them, but its kinda early though to air reruns. Or that might just be Monday, cuz if they were going to repeat episodes, start from the beginning of the season then. YTV may wanna air episodes the entire week. 2 new episodes on Tuesday, 2 on Wed, 2 on Thursday, and 1 on Friday. Who knows we'll find out tomorrow if its only for Monday. Also know during that week is March Break, maybe YTV thinks viewers can catch up on episodes or something. It's actually a surprise to still see the 3:29pm timeslot still there because that timeslot usually gets pre-empted during holidays/special events. And if YTV doesn't air new episodes that week, I wouldn't mind as much either because we're still getting the Battle Dimension episodes and I can re-watch some good episodes, and I know for sure new episodes will start again after March Break, so I wouldn't worry.
    From what the commercial shows (it aired before the credits of today's episode), it looks very... cliché. I might watch it just to laugh at it (for no apparent reason), but otherwise, it don't interest me.

Anyways, I'm quite thankful for having both YTV E and W (east and west)... mainly because I completely forgot it began today. Didn't really bother recording it though. I'll probably set the PVR to record it soon. I just want to get something straight though: I remember reading here stating that the 3:29pm timeslot was removed, and now it's back with the new episodes. Is is going to leave again and only have it be the 8:00am timeslot, or is what I heard only relevant to the previous DP timeslot and has nothing to do with the current BD timeslot? Sorry, just a bit confused that's all.

I'll still set the PVR though. Yay! BD, and now I don't have to dl it! (though, I'll still do so, I've gotten used to it. Call it "insurrance" if you will. At least until the DVDs come out).

*C_L*
    It kinda reminds me of Sailor Moon, and basically any other magical girl animes. I'm still gonna tune in though. And who knows, C_L, you might like it, LOL. Also kinda funny you forgot because that's all we've been talking about for the last 2 weeks, LOL.
    And your question........... The 3:29pm timeslot is still there Mon-Thurs, but not on Fridays anymore because it has been replaced by Pretty Cure, and new BD episodes still premiere ay 3:29pm Mon-Thurs. The 8am timeslot is also still there, and new episodes will premire there Monday at 8am also. It's basically like this
    Mon-Thurs 3:29pm- POKEMON BATTLE DIMENSION NEW EPISODES
    Fri 3:29pm-Pretty Cure
    Mon 8:00am- POKEMON BATTLE DIMENSION NEW EPISODE
    Tues-Fri 8:00am-REPEAT OF 3:29PM MON-THURS POKEMON BD EPISODE.

Good episode though, tomorrow DPBD02-Once There Were Greenfields.

Quote Originally Posted by DanChimchar View Post
    OMG its TODAY!!!!!!
    Let us know about in the "Canadian Television Club". No ones talked in there since October 08.

It kinda reminds me of Sailor Moon, and basically any other magical girl animes. I'm still gonna tune in though. And who knows, C_L, you might like it, LOL. Also kinda funny you forgot because that's all we've been talking about for the last 2 weeks, LOL.
    As long as there's some random comic relief thing involved, then I'm fine. Yes, I was lmao when I saw the commercial. Oh well, I might consider it.

I forgot about the episode airing today for the following reasons: 1) I spent all Saturday evening searching for the episode that aired in the U.S., 2) my friend came over on Sunday and we played SSBB for the most part. I watched AFV, and then went back here. At no point did BD on YTV ever cross my mind. Sorry.

And your question........... The 3:29pm timeslot is still there Mon-Thurs, but not on Fridays anymore because it has been replaced by Pretty Cure, and new BD episodes still premiere ay 3:29pm Mon-Thurs. The 8am timeslot is also still there, and new episodes will premire there Monday at 8am also. It's basically like this
    Mon-Thurs 3:29pm- POKEMON BATTLE DIMENSION NEW EPISODES
    Fri 3:29pm-Pretty Cure
    Mon 8:00am- POKEMON BATTLE DIMENSION NEW EPISODE
    Tues-Fri 8:00am-REPEAT OF 3:29PM MON-THURS POKEMON BD EPISODE.

Good episode though, tomorrow DPBD02-Once There Were Greenfields.
    Oookay... I kind of got it.

So the 8:00am timeslot is a repeat of the previous day's 3:29pm episode except on Mondays, where both episodes are the same (unless it's the same as Thursday's 3:29pm episode).

So, I should set my PVR for the later episode as it'll be a new one, correct?

*C_L*
    Last edited by Cobalt_Latios; 3rd March 2009 at 3:29 AM.

- Cobaltios

Oookay... I kind of got it.

So the 8:00am timeslot is a repeat of the previous day's 3:29pm episode except on Mondays, where both episodes are the same (unless it's the same as Thursday's 3:29pm episode).

So, I should set my PVR for the later episode as it'll be a new one, correct?
    Well, yeah, but YTV kinda changed their Pokemon schedule according to their website, you can actually set your PVR to either because they all air the episodes for that week. And here's some news about YTV's Pokemon schedule.
    According to YTV's website, Monday March 9 schedule, The Keystone Pops will be airing at 8:00am, and Bibarel Gnaws Best will be airing at 3:29pm on Monday.
    I guess that Zap2it schedule S.Champion was talking about yesterday was right.Mon 3:29pm-Bibarel Gnaws Best
    Tues 3:29pm-Nosing Round the Mountain
    Wed-3:29pm-Luxray Vision
    Thurs 3:29pm-Journey to the Unown.
    So, basically new episodes will only air Mon-Thurs at 3:29pm, and repeat Mon-Fri at 8:00am.
    @ Cobalt Latios- you can set your PVR basically Mon-Thurs at 3:29pm or Tues-Fri at 8:00am. Where I italicized your quote, what you said was true until today cuz YTV changed it. It's all right except the Monday part about both being the same, the Monday episode is the same as the Thursday 3:29pm episode. And where I bolded, yes that would be correct.
    LOL, YTV always has to make the schedule confusing.
    Let us know about in the "Canadian Television Club". No ones talked in there since October 08.
    I did post in that thread in January of 09, and I'm gonna post in there today.
    Good episode today( even though I saw it in September)- Tomorrow DPBD03-Throwing the Track Switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post
    Well, yeah, but YTV kinda changed their Pokemon schedule according to their website, you can actually set your PVR to either because they all air the episodes for that week.
    Thank goodness for time sharing. It seems my dad got a hold of the airing and "cancelled" it. Luckily, I got home in at around 5:00pm and was able to catch it on the western channel at 6:30pm (thank goodness).
    According to YTV's website, Monday March 9 schedule, The Keystone Pops will be airing at 8:00am, and Bibarel Gnaws Best will be airing at 3:29pm on Monday.
    Okay, so it is how I thought it would be:

They air new episodes on the 3:29pm block, and reair that episode the following morning. Seems simple enough to follow. Hmm, I'll still vouch for the later airing.

@ Cobalt Latios- you can set your PVR basically Mon-Thurs at 3:29pm or Tues-Fri at 8:00am. Where I italicized your quote, what you said was true until today cuz YTV changed it. It's all right except the Monday part about both being the same, the Monday episode is the same as the Thursday 3:29pm episode. And where I bolded, yes that would be correct.
    I had a relapse after remembering that someone here stated watching the final episode of DP before the new episode aired later that day.

I did post in that thread in January of 09, and I'm gonna post in there today.
    Strange, I check it, and didn't really notice anything... hang on, I'll check it.

...oops, I was looking at the wrong page. My bad.

*C_L*
    Last edited by Cobalt_Latios; 4th March 2009 at 5:05 AM.

- Cobaltios

Thank goodness for time sharing. It seems my dad got a hold of the airing and "cancelled" it. Luckily, I got home in at around 5:00pm and was able to catch it on the western channel at 6:30pm (thank goodness).
    I agree, I watch the episodes in the 6:29pm timeslot on YTV west also.
    Okay, so it is how I thought it would be:

They air new episodes on the 3:29pm block, and reair that episode the following morning. Seems simple enough to follow. Hmm, I'll still vouch for the later airing.
    Yup exactly, couldn't put it better myself.
    I had a relapse after remembering that someone here stated watching the final episode of DP before the new episode aired later that day.
    LOL, exaclty mentioned it above. They are so foolish sometimes, but atleast we got BD.
    Strange, I check it, and didn't really notice anything... hang on, I'll check it.

...oops, I was looking at the wrong page. My bad.
    LOL, it's alright. I posted in there yesterday posting some highlights about YTV, Teletoon, and Family.

Zap2it, has also basically confirmed that new episodes will be continuing throughout the March Break, and it will still be 4 new episodes a week.

YTV has released their April 2009 highkights.
    Basically all Nickelodeon, no Pokemon or anime
    http://corusent.com/home/Corporate/P...t.aspx?Id=1576

No new episodes of Pokemon tomorrow, and Pretty Cure also premieres tomorrow at 7:30am, and repeats at 3:29pm.

Hehe, since Pokemon Battle Dimension has finally aired, the whole point of this thread has sort of... diminished. Oh well.

At least we have the scheduling to work on!

*C_L*

- Cobaltios

Hehe, since Pokemon Battle Dimension has finally aired, the whole point of this thread has sort of... diminished. Oh well.

At least we have the scheduling to work on!

*C_L*
    LOL, true I've noticed.
    Kinda off topic, but anyone tune into Pretty Cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post
    LOL, true I've noticed.
    Kinda off topic, but anyone tune into Pretty Cure.
    Made a note of it in my "Canadian Television section".

You know something, the only problem I'm having so far in terms of recording Pokemon, is catching the damn thing early enough. I either just catch it (3:29 and it's already about 30 seconds in), or I'm 2 minutes early.

Has anyone else noticed this?

*C_L*

- Cobaltios

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    You know something, the only problem I'm having so far in terms of recording Pokemon, is catching the damn thing early enough. I either just catch it (3:29 and it's already about 30 seconds in), or I'm 2 minutes early.

*C_L*
    What could be more important than the big show?

So I watched Pretty Cure, and its not half bad, The voices are abit off to me. But hey.
    Can't wait for Biberal Gaws Best!

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

It's... schedule time!

Week of March 16-21

Mon - Journey to the Unown
    Tues - Team Shocker
    Wed - Tanks for the Memories
    Thurs - Hot Springing a Leak
    Fri - Riding the Winds of Change

Mon - Team Shocker (NEW!)
    Tues - Tanks for the Memories (NEW!)
    Wed - Hot Springing a Leak (NEW!)
    Thurs - Riding the Winds of Change (NEW!)

Saturday
    12:05pm - Not on My Watch Ya Don't!

*The Mon-Fri 8:00 timeslot continues with one episode from the previous week, and four episodes repeated from the 3:29pm timeslot
    *The Mon-Thurs 3:29pm also continues with all new episodes.
    *The Saturday DP run is still going with DP10
    *New Episode: Team Shocker! Airs Mon, March 16 at 3:29pm!
    *New Episode: Tanks for the Memories! Airs Tues, March 17 at 3:29pm!
    *New Episode: Hot Springing a Leak! Airs Wed, March 18 at 3:29pm!
    *New Episode: Riding the Winds of Change! Airs Thurs, March 19 at 3:29pm!
    *An overall total of 4 new episodes this wek
    Last edited by Silent Conversation; 8th March 2009 at 4:28 PM. Reason: Fixed "Team Shocker"
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

The 3:29pm airing of Pokemon actually starts at 3:26pm/3:27pm. I always set my timers to start a few minutes early and a few minutes after it ends just in case.
    The 8:00am starts at exactly 8am, I believe. I'm never home to actually see it though. The Saturday 12:05pm airing I believe starts at 12:03pm/12:04pm. YTV is terrible in scheduling C_L, so it's not really your fault.
    So I watched Pretty Cure, and its not half bad, The voices are abit off to me. But hey.
    Can't wait for Biberal Gaws Best!
    Same. That's the true NEW episode to me in about 5/6 months, LOL.
    It's... schedule time!

Week of March 16-21

Mon - Journey to the Unown
    Tues - Team Shocker
    Wed - Tanks for the Memories
    Thurs - Hot Springing a Leak
    Fri - Riding the Winds of Change

Mon - Team Shocker
    Tues - Tanks for the Memories (NEW!)
    Wed - Hot Springing a Leak (NEW!)
    Thurs - Riding the Winds of Change (NEW!)

Saturday
    12:05pm - Not on My Watch Ya Don't!

*The Mon-Fri 8:00 timeslot continues with two episodes from the previous week, and three episodes repeated from the 3:29pm timeslot
    *The Mon-Thurs 3:29pm also continues with one episode from the previous week, while the rest are new.
    *The Saturday DP run is still going with DP10
    *New Episode: Tanks for the Memories! Airs Tues, March 17 at 3:29pm!
    *New Episode: Hot Springing a Leak! Airs Wed, March 18 at 3:29pm!
    *New Episode: Riding the Winds of Change! Airs Thurs, March 19 at 3:29pm!
    *An overall total of 3 new episodes this wek
    Cool, thanks Sinnoh Champion but your schedule is kinda off. Team Shocker is new also.

And now for this week's schedule(it's a few pages back so I'm gonna do it again).
    YTV Pokemon Schedule
    Mon-The Keystone Pops
    Tues-Bibarel Gnaws Best
    Wed-Nosing 'Round the Mountain
    Thurs-Luxray Vision
    Fri-Journey To The Unown

Mon-Bibarel Gnaws Best (NEW)
    Tues-Nosing 'Round the Mountain (NEW)
    Wed-Luxray Vision (NEW)
    Thurs-Journey To The Unown (NEW)
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
    Saturday at 12:05pm

Saturday 12:05pm-Setting the World On Its Buneary

*NEW Pokemon DP: Battle Dimension episode continue
    *The Keystone Pops airs again from the previous week
    *The Saturday 12:05pm timeslot continues DP with DP09.
    *The 8:00am timeslot continues its DPBD run.
    *The 3:29pm timeslot continues its NEW DPBD run.
    *Again, no new episode Friday at 3:29pm.
    *4 NEW EPISODES AIR THIS WEEK, DPBD05-DPBD08.
    *New episode: Bibarel Gnaws Best Monday at 3:29pm (not 8:00am as previously said).
    *New episode: Nosing 'Round the Mountain Tuesday at 3:29pm.
    *New episode:Luxray Vision Wednesday at 3:29pm.
    *New episode: Journey to the Unown Thursday at 3:29pm.

*No pre-emptions this week.

Pokemon Cartoon Network Schedule

Mon-Tears for Fears
    Tues-Once There Were Greenfields
    Wed-Throwing the Track Switch
    Thurs-The Keystone Pops
    Fri-Bibarel Gnaws Best

*The 8am timeslot starts a new run of Battle Dimension beginning Monday.
    * There is NO new episode of Pokemon Saturday at 9:00am because of the 1.5 hour Season 3 premiere of Transformers Animated from 8:00am-9:30am on CN.

YTV/Anime News
    *Remember change times ahead one hour tomorrow so these timeslots and episode listings are accurate.
    *A new episode of Digimon Data Squad "The Beginning of the End" airs tomorrow at 6:54am/9:54am(Family West).
    *Bionix moves up one hour and is now officialy from 10pm-11pm.
    *A new episode of Naruto airs tonight at 10:00pm.
    *A new episode of Bleach airs tonight at 10:30pm.
    *A new episode of Dinosaur King airs Saturday at 12:30pm.
    *The Naruto 4am weekday run continues.
    *A new episode of Blue Dragon, The Awakening, airs Saturday at 1:00pm
    *Transformers Animated Season 3 debuts with a 1 hour season premiere Saturday March 14, 2009 at 11:00am up until 12:00pm.
    *A new episode of Pretty Cure airs Friday at 7:30am, with the episode "Cleaning Up The City". It repeats Fridays at 3:29pm, and Saturdays at 7:00am.

Quote Originally Posted by Genome View Post
    *The 8am timeslot starts a new run of Battle Dimension beginning Monday.
    * There is NO new episode of Pokemon Saturday at 9:00am because of the 1.5 hour Season 3 premiere of Transformers Animated from 8:00am-9:30am on CN.

YTV/Anime News
    *Transformers Animated Season 3 debuts with a 1 hour season premiere Saturday March 14, 2009 at 11:00am up until 12:00pm.
    *A new episode of Pretty Cure airs Friday at 7:30am, with the episode.
    YEAH!!!

I knew that the T: A season 3 premiere was next weekend, but I had no idea that it would be in time with the CN premiere. This I like, alot.

So, we get 1 hour, while CN gets an additional episode. Oh well. At least we got the next season!!! I've been waiting for this for a while. That damned cliffhanger in season 2 was just screaming for another season.

*C_L*

- Cobaltios

Sorry, Anime Ash, I was going by the Zap2It schedule, where it said Team Shocker was old. I'll edit my schedule now.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

YEAH!!!

I knew that the T: A season 3 premiere was next weekend, but I had no idea that it would be in time with the CN premiere. This I like, alot.

So, we get 1 hour, while CN gets an additional episode. Oh well. At least we got the next season!!! I've been waiting for this for a while. That damned cliffhanger in season 2 was just screaming for another season.
    I don't watch Transformers Animated but apparently Season 3 is the last season.
    Sorry, Anime Ash, I was going by the Zap2It schedule, where it said Team Shocker was old. I'll edit my schedule now.
    LOL, it's alright, but you don't have to apologize. It's not a big deal, and it's not your fault. Just a mistake on Zap2it's part. Also, because you post the schedule for episodes a couple weeks ahead, I hope you don't mind if I re-post the schedule when those episodes of that week air. For example, I just posted this week's schedule, but you already posted it a while ago, so I hope you don't mind.

Also, if anyone has noticed, the Pokemon Season 11 Episode listings on YTV.com are from TV.com. It seems like YTV doesn't make their own listings, LOL.

I dunno if this is a mistake on Zap2it's part or something, but Zap2it, lists the Monday March 23 3:29pm episode as Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, with no episode title. Let's wait and see till tomorrow to see if YTV lists Battle Dimension or something.

Page 40 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast