Page 41 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 2132

Thread: Pokemon in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post
    I dunno if this is a mistake on Zap2it's part or something, but Zap2it, lists the Monday March 23 3:29pm episode as Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, with no episode title. Let's wait and see till tomorrow to see if YTV lists Battle Dimension or something.
    If it were Battle Dimension, wouldn't it be on the BD page?

Zap2It has done that "No Episode Title" thing millions of times. They might not just have the name for the next episode in their records, but it is an aired episode.

You know what, I watched Bibarel Gnaws Best today, and I must say it wasn't nearly as bad as everybody was saying it would be. Sure, there've been a lot better episodes, but there've also been worse.

EDIT: Cool, 1000th reply in this thread!
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I don't watch Transformers Animated but apparently Season 3 is the last season.
    Meh, as long as everything is explained in that season, I'm fine. And if it is the last season, then by god they better end it well.

*C_L*

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

If it were Battle Dimension, wouldn't it be on the BD page?

Zap2It has done that "No Episode Title" thing millions of times. They might not just have the name for the next episode in their records, but it is an aired episode.

You know what, I watched Bibarel Gnaws Best today, and I must say it wasn't nearly as bad as everybody was saying it would be. Sure, there've been a lot better episodes, but there've also been worse.

EDIT: Cool, 1000th reply in this thread!
    Well, this is weird, but the listing is gone now. As of my posting, there is no March 23, 2009 schedule on Zap2it. YTV/Zap2it could have realized their mistake.
    I also agree with you, Sinnoh Champion, the Bibarel episode wasn't as bad as people said, and clips from the opening are in it.
    LOL, at your 1000th post,good job, atleast I'm 999th.

Well, I saw "Nosing Round the Mountain", but not "Luxray Vision" (it's still on my PVR), so here's my opinion on Nosing Round the Mountain.

Spoiler:- No major spoilers here, but minor plot comments:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Well, I saw "Nosing Round the Mountain", but not "Luxray Vision" (it's still on my PVR), so here's my opinion on Nosing Round the Mountain.

Spoiler:- No major spoilers here, but minor plot comments:
    Show Spoiler

Am I the only ones who found that this episode centered TR a bit too much? Personally, I like the episode where there's a proper plot, and TR comes in to interfere. In this episode, TR interfering was the plot. I dunno... a bit boring to me.

Also, the last time I checked, "Go" wasn't an attack (at the end, when they both shouted "Go!" the two pokemon used a Tackle sort of move)
    I enjoyed the episode, well I enjoy every episode of Pokemon. I can see why you would think TR was in there to much, but atleast this time they were more of a threat, and they actually stole a Pokemon. And the "Go" thing, I think Ash always does that. Like in the beginning he's like "Turtwig, Dodge and Run!" or in the Tag Battle episodes, I believe Glory Blaze, Ash said "Turtwing it's your turn so Get Movin'! I think those commands are just used to start off, or something.

I don't know if anyone notcied, but it sounded like I heard Turtwig's japansese voice in the beginning after the opening, and commercial. And also, Alan also sounded like Goku from Dragon Ball Z. Looking at the credits, Alan was played by Goku's voice actor, Sean Schemmel. I also finally saw where the last clip from the opening was from, I didn't know it was in this episode.

Also, the Zap2it listing of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl is wrong. The Monday March 23 episode at 3:29pm is "Sleight of Sand", but Zap2it lists it as DP. The Tuesday March 24, 8am episode is listed as Battle Dimension but with also no episode title. Tues March 24, 3:29pm and Wed March 25, are listed as Lost Leader Strategy, and the 3:29pm episode is listed as Crossing the Battle Line.
    http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlisti...n=12045&chn=25
    http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/poke...arl/EP00922674

Ok, I'm a little confused with the order of the Pokemon episodes in Canada. Today YTV showed Journey to the unown, has this aired in the U.S. already? I've been busy watching old episodes to catch up on some stuff I missed.

My review of "Luxray Vision" (still one episode behind what's actually aired)

Spoiler:- Same as before:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Ok, I'm a little confused with the order of the Pokemon episodes in Canada. Today YTV showed Journey to the unown, has this aired in the U.S. already? I've been busy watching old episodes to catch up on some stuff I missed.
    Basically new episodes of Battle Dimension air Monday-Thursday at 3:29pm. The episodes repeat Tuesday-Friday at 8:00am. And, yes, the US has already aired Journey to the Unown. Basically you see how today a new episode aired at 5:29pm, it will air again tomorrow at 8:00am.

I don't know if it's just me, but for anyone who's watched all these episodes before when they were on CN (youtube, "alternate methods"), have you noticed that all these episodes seem to go... faster, than they normally would? It's probably due to consecutive airing, but it still feels weird to have so many episodes go by and be slightly confused at the order of them thinking they were either earlier or later.

Hopefully one of you guys gets this...

*C_L*

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Thank g-d for no new Friday eps, because now I'm caught up.

Spoiler:- Journey to the Unown Review:

Also, here is the schedule for two weeks' time. Because of Zap2It's schedule confusion and everything, I am giving the schedule that goes by the current pattern (with some help from Zap2It, of course). Remember, this might not be the exact schedule!

Week of March 23 - 28

8:00am
    Mon - Riding the Winds of Change
    Tues - Sleight of Sand
    Wed - Lost Leader Strategy
    Thurs - Crossing the Battle Line
    Fri - A Triple Fighting Chance

3:29pm
    Mon - Sleight of Sand (NEW!!)
    Tues - Lost Leader Strategy (NEW!!)
    Wed - Crossing the Battle Line (NEW!!)
    Thurs - A Triple Fighting Chance (NEW!!)

Saturday
    12:05pm - Mounting a Co-ordinator Assault!

*The Mon-Fri 8:00am timeslot continues with an episode from last week, and the 4 repeats from the 3:29pm timeslot
    *The Mon-Thurs 3:29pm timeslot continues with another batch of new episodes (DPBD 13-16)
    *The Saturday timeslot is continuing the DP run with DP11
    *New Episode: Sleight of Sand! Airs Monday March 23!
    *New Episode: Lost Leader Strategy! Airs Tuesday March 24!
    *New Episode: Crossing the Battle Line! Airs Wednesday March 25!
    *New Episode: A Triple Fighting Chance! Airs Thursday March 26!
    *A total of 4 new episodes this week
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I don't know if it's just me, but for anyone who's watched all these episodes before when they were on CN (youtube, "alternate methods"), have you noticed that all these episodes seem to go... faster, than they normally would? It's probably due to consecutive airing, but it still feels weird to have so many episodes go by and be slightly confused at the order of them thinking they were either earlier or later.

Hopefully one of you guys gets this...
    I think I get what you mean. The episodes probably go by faster because of where YTV puts the commercials this season. They put a commercial after the theme song, halfway through the episode, and before the end credits, which is actually better. Or it could also be because we get 4 new episodes in one week, while CN got 1 new episode a week, so you had to wait longer.
    Thank g-d for no new Friday eps, because now I'm caught up.

Spoiler:- Journey to the Unown Review:
    Show Spoiler

Overall, I must say pretty good. They displayed Energy Ball amazingly in the anime, everything going wacky, like Dawn on the ceiling, was pretty good, and Dawn climbing all those stairs reminding me of the 3rd pokemon movie, which ironically was Unown's first debut. I'm just wondering why the Splash Plate, Iron Plate and Draco Plate were chosen over the other ones... pretty good episode, though. 8/10 in my eyes (BTW, midair evolutions = awesomness)

Also, here is the schedule for two weeks' time. Because of Zap2It's schedule confusion and everything, I am giving the schedule that goes by the current pattern (with some help from Zap2It, of course). Remember, this might not be the exact schedule!

Week of March 23 - 28

Mon - Riding the Winds of Change
    Tues - Sleight of Sand
    Wed - Lost Leader Strategy
    Thurs - Crossing the Battle Line
    Fri - A Triple Fighting Chance

Mon - Sleight of Sand (NEW!!)
    Tues - Lost Leader Strategy (NEW!!)
    Wed - Crossing the Battle Line (NEW!!)
    Thurs - A Triple Fighting Chance (NEW!!)

Saturday
    12:05pm - Mounting a Co-ordinator Assault!

*The Mon-Fri 8:00am timeslot continues with an episode from last week, and the 4 repeats from the 3:29pm timeslot
    *The Mon-Thurs 3:29pm timeslot continues with another batch of new episodes (DPBD 13-16)
    *The Saturday timeslot is continuing the DP run with DP11
    *New Episode: Sleight of Sand! Airs Monday March 23!
    *New Episode: Lost Leader Strategy! Airs Tuesday March 24!
    *New Episode: Crossing the Battle Line! Airs Wednesday March 25!
    *New Episode: A Triple Fighting Chance! Airs Thursday March 26!
    *A total of 4 new episodes this week
    LOL, I also re-watch the week's new episodes on Fridays. I enjoy your reviews, S.C, and I agree, the episode was really good, loved Energy Ball( I think they just change the colours of attacks, like Zap Cannon, Energy Ball, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, same animation, diff. colours), it was also funny how they said Breloom, emphasis on the Bre-. And Canadian finally get to see Aipom evolve.
    Thanks for the schedule, as always S.Champion.

I'm just wondering why the Splash Plate, Iron Plate and Draco Plate were chosen over the other ones...

It's because those plates represent Dialga and Palkia. Draco for both Pokemon, Splash for Palkia and Iron for Dialga.

sup guys...iv been really sick lately...everytime i would get better i would just catch something else its very messed up :S so hows everyone like BD...well at least more of it lol

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    It's because those plates represent Dialga and Palkia. Draco for both Pokemon, Splash for Palkia and Iron for Dialga.
    Of course! *slaps forehead* man, I'm stupid...

Anyways, I can't wait for next week's episodes. A contest, a capture and most of all, we get to see Ash in a maid's outfit!
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post

Anyways, I can't wait for next week's episodes. A contest, a capture and most of all, we get to see Ash in a maid's outfit!
    Pokemon is airing over March Break? Cool.

I completely forgot about that. I was wondering why they picked those plates. Now I understand.
    sup guys...iv been really sick lately...everytime i would get better i would just catch something else its very messed up :S so hows everyone like BD...well at least more of it lol
    Ohh, well hope you're feeling better. I'm enjoying BD a lot. Can't wait for next week's new episodes.

I agree, gonna love next week's episodes.
    Pokemon is airing over March Break? Cool.
    Yup, for once, Thank YTV. New episode will still air Mon-Thurs at 3:29pm. I'm really excited for these new episodes.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
    Saturday at 12:05pm

Saturday 12:05pm- Not on MY Watch Ya Don't.
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension

Mon-Journey To The Unown
    Tues-Team Shocker
    Wed-Tanks For The Memories
    Thurs-Hot Springing a Leak
    Fri-Riding The Winds of Change

Mon-Team Shocker (NEW)
    Tues-Tanks For The Memories (NEW)
    Wed- Hot Springing a Leak (NEW)
    Thurs- Riding The Winds of Change (NEW)

*New episode of Battle Dimension continue
    *The Saturday 12:05pm timeslot continues its run of DP with DP10.
    *The 8am timeslot continues its run of DPBD episodes with the episode of last week, and the 4 episodes repeating from the 3:29pm episodes.
    *The 3:29pm timeslot continues its run of NEW Battle Dimension episodes
    *Again, no new episode Friday at 3:29pm.
    *No pre-emptions this week.
    *4 NEW EPISODES AIR THIS WEEK, DPBD05-DPBD08.
    *New episode: Team Shocker Monday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: Tanks For The Memories Tuesday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: Hot Springing a Leak Wednesday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: Riding the Winds of Change Thursday at 3:29pm

Pokemon Cartoon Network Schedule

Mon-Nosing 'Round the Mountain
    Tues-Luxray Vision
    Wed-Journey to the Unown
    Thurs-Team Shocker
    Fri-Tanks For The Memories
    Saturday at 9:00am

Saturday 9am- If the Scarf Fits, Wear It

*The 8:00am timeslot continues its run of DPBD episodes.
    *A new episode Battle Dimension airs Saturday at 9:00am with the episode If the Scarf Fits, Wear It.
    *Pokemon Movie 10-The Rise of Darkrai will be airing on Friday at 6:30pm-8:30pm.

YTV/Anime News
    *A new episode of Digimon Data Squad "Digivice Meltdown" airs tomorrow at 6:54am/9:54am(Family West).
    *A new episode of Naruto is pre-empted at 10pm because of a movie airing at 8pm on YTV.
    *A new episode of Bleach airs tonight at 10:30pm.
    *A new episode of Dinosaur King airs Saturday at 12:30pm.
    *The Naruto 4am weekday run continues.
    *A new episode of Blue Dragon, The Extra Seven, airs Saturday at 1:00pm
    * A new episode of Transformers Animated airs Saturday at 11:00am.
    *A new episode of Pretty Cure airs Friday at 7:30am, with the episode "Who's The New T.A." It repeats Fridays at 3:29pm, and Saturdays at 7:00am.

I'd like everyone to know this in advance: there are two episodes in the next two weeks that you have the option of skipping. Yes, I went there.

- Hot Springing a Leak,
    - Sleight of Sand (however, if you really want to see Butch and Cassidy in Sinnoh, then go for it).

Really, both aren't very good fillers.

*C_L*

- Cobaltios

I'd like everyone to know this in advance: there are two episodes in the next two weeks that you have the option of skipping. Yes, I went there.

- Hot Springing a Leak,
    - Sleight of Sand (however, if you really want to see Butch and Cassidy in Sinnoh, then go for it).

Really, both aren't very good fillers.

*C_L*
    I'm gonna watch them I dealt with Bibarel Gnaws Best, and it is still a new epiosde, plus I've seen every episode of Pokemon, and have dealt with the the other fillers, I'm gonna watch them. I read the summary for H.S.a Leak and I could understand why you wouldn't like it.

just pointing out that the guy who use to have the 1000th post doesnt anymore lol

anyway does anyone know the approximate day when the 3rd gym battle will be?

just pointing out that the guy who use to have the 1000th post doesnt anymore lol

anyway does anyone know the approximate day when the 3rd gym battle will be?
    Ohhhhh, that's true. I have the 1000th post, LOL.
    And to answer your question- A Triple Fighting Chance(3rd gym battle) will premiere Thursday March 26, 2009 at 3:29pm. It repeats Friday March 27 at 8:00am, and Monday March March 30 at 8:00am.

Quote Originally Posted by BLinD FaLCoN View Post
    I never said I had the 1000th post, I said I had the 1000th reply.

Dang, I couldn't watch Pokemon today because I was watching all my PVR'd Family Channel Spring Break Marathon. Pity, though, because     Spoiler:- Spoilas:

Meh, I'll probably catch the whole week's episodes on Friday.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I never said I had the 1000th post, I said I had the 1000th reply.

Dang, I couldn't watch Pokemon today because I was watching all my PVR'd Family Channel Spring Break Marathon. Pity, though, because Spoiler:- Spoilas:
    Show Spoiler

I can't wait to see Dawn lose in the appeal rounds again and Jessie actually win!

Meh, I'll probably catch the whole week's episodes on Friday.
    Ok true, you do have the 1000th reply.

I also have been watching the Family Channel Spring Break marathon, but the only new episodes they showed were Life with Derek, and H.M., and new show, Sonny with a Chance, so it didn't interfere with Pokemon. I also so Team Shocker again this morning at 11am because of the YTV West airing. So, hopefully nothing will interfere with Pokemon this week.
    According to Zap2it, the new BD episodes keep on coming. AWESOME, luvin YTV right now. But I'm wondering if YTV will air the Pokemon Ranger episodes first or Crossing Paths/Pika and Goliath. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Ohhhhh, that's true. I have the 1000th post, LOL.
    And to answer your question- A Triple Fighting Chance(3rd gym battle) will premiere Thursday March 26, 2009 at 3:29pm. It repeats Friday March 27 at 8:00am, and Monday March March 30 at 8:00am.

alright thanks ill leave March 26th open for sure

Wow been awhile since I been here since Ytv has been giving me everything I've been wanting so yeah :P

But yes the new episodes keep on coming and I'm loving it. I noticed two errors on the Episode Team Shocker one was on the appeal board thing Jessie Appears before Kennys picture (or the other way around) then whey you zoom in for the last person there switched around. I was like wow weird I even rewinded to see if I was seeing things and I wasn't

Fan Fact: The Girl Autum from Tanks for The Memories use to play the girl Kiki in Mew Mew Power an Anime show that use to play on Ytv (yes its weird how I no this stuff :P)

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

Wow been awhile since I been here since Ytv has been giving me everything I've been wanting so yeah :P

But yes the new episodes keep on coming and I'm loving it. I noticed two errors on the Episode Team Shocker one was on the appeal board thing Jessie Appears before Kennys picture (or the other way around) then whey you zoom in for the last person there switched around. I was like wow weird I even rewinded to see if I was seeing things and I wasn't

Fan Fact: The Girl Autum from Tanks for The Memories use to play the girl Kiki in Mew Mew Power an Anime show that use to play on Ytv (yes its weird how I no this stuff :P)
    LOL, I never noticed the Team Shocker error. And the other thing, I didn't watch Mew Mew Power so I wouldn't know.
    Also here's some bad news, YTV screws up again. According to Zap2it, Tears For Fears will be airing Wednesday April 1 at 8:00am. Let's hope it's only for the 8am timeslot, and the 3:29pm DPBD run keeps on going.

EDIT: It seems like YTV will only be airing Tears for Fears for only that day because it's April Fool's Day. There will be no new episode of Pokemon at 3:29pm on April 1, so I guess YTV doesn't really screw up.
    Last edited by Anime-Ash; 18th March 2009 at 11:03 PM.

Page 41 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast