Page 43 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 2132

Thread: Pokemon in Canada

wow wallace cup starts already

I Know. I love the way YTV is airing the episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post
    Heh, about time they started doing something right. I'm basically rewatching these episodes mainly so I can do the second part to a project I started last year.

Although, despite the fact that the new episodes of BD air in the afternoon, I find myself watching the recorded 8:00am episodes... mainly because the end credits aren't "shrunk" like they are during the opening to The Zone.

Has anyone on here stopped watching Saturday morning Crunch, or are there any other shows you happen to watch. I hate to say this, but my Saturday mornings now involve Transformers: Animated.

*C_L*

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    Heh, about time they started doing something right. I'm basically rewatching these episodes mainly so I can do the second part to a project I started last year.

Although, despite the fact that the new episodes of BD air in the afternoon, I find myself watching the recorded 8:00am episodes... mainly because the end credits aren't "shrunk" like they are during the opening to The Zone.

Has anyone on here stopped watching Saturday morning Crunch, or are there any other shows you happen to watch. I hate to say this, but my Saturday mornings now involve Transformers: Animated.

*C_L*
    im either out or on xbox live i watch sometimes in the mornings if im awake but i already watched those episodes so i only choose to watch the ones i liked the most

*C_L*
    LOL, a project....................................
    I actually watch both timeslots, I watch the 3:29pm timeslot when the episodes premire, and I watch the episodes I recorded from 8:00am on Fridays. I basically watch the new episodes Mon-Thurs at 3:29pm, and I watch 3 out of the 4 episodes aired that week on my PVR from the 8:00am timeslot on Friday. Ya, I also like how the 8:00am episodes have the entire end credits, cuz the 3:29pm episode credits are shrunk because of The Zone. Also, I don't think YTV has to shrink the credits at 3:29pm because on Fridays with Pretty Cure, they air the enitre credits plus the next episode preview.
    I do not watch Crunch. I would watch Pretty Cure at 7am, but I'm not awake then, and even if I was, I would Digimon at 7:00am instead. Don't watch Rollbots(I wanted to tune in but I just forgot about it), not Spongebob, or F.O.Parents, I don't watch their Canadian shows like K.vs. Kat or L.O.S.Evil, and not into Transformers and X-men. I do have my own Saturday morning schedule/plan though, LOL, it's like this.
    10:00am- Digimon Data Squad(Family Channel West)
    11:00am-Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's(CW4Kids)
    11:30am- Sonic X (episode I recorded from 8:00am on CW4Kids)
    12:00pm- Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension(episode I recorded from Friday 8:00am on YTV)
    12:30pm-Dinosaur King(YTV)
    1:00pm-Blue Dragon(YTV)
    1:30pm- Pretty Cure(episode I recorded from Friday on YTV)

LOL, from 10am-10:30am. and 11am-2pm, I'm occupied.

My Sundays are a bit shorter, but this schedule starts this week(well, the Bakugan part).
    10:00am- Digimon Data Squad(new episode on Family Channel West)
    10:30am-Bakugan:New Vestroia(episode I recorded from 7:00am on Teletoon, premieres this Sunday)
    11:00am- True Jakcson, VP(or whatever else is on)

LOL, those are my weekend scehdules, lol.
    Remember those times when Pokemon was in Saturday mornings or Vortex, or that time last summer when Pokemon had so many timeslots it even aired twice in Crunch in the end and beginning. Anyone also notice Pokemon started a bit earlier, like at 3:25pm today, LOL not a big thing but just saying.
    Also, on Zap2it it says Pika and Goliath will air again Monday at 3:29pm on April 20(Earth Day, YTV's Earth Day special programming)

*C_L*
    I actually watch both timeslots, I watch the 3:29pm timeslot when the episodes premire, and I watch the episodes I recorded from 8:00am on Fridays. I basically watch the new episodes Mon-Thurs at 3:29pm, and I watch 3 out of the 4 episodes aired that week on my PVR from the 8:00am timeslot on Friday. Ya, I also like how the 8:00am episodes have the entire end credits, cuz the 3:29pm episode credits are shrunk because of The Zone. Also, I don't think YTV has to shrink the credits at 3:29pm because on Fridays with Pretty Cure, they air the enitre credits plus the next episode preview.
    I do not watch Crunch. I would watch Pretty Cure at 7am, but I'm not awake then, and even if I was, I would Digimon at 7:00am instead. Don't watch Rollbots(I wanted to tune in but I just forgot about it), not Spongebob, or F.O.Parents, I don't watch their Canadian shows like K.vs. Kat or L.O.S.Evil, and not into Transformers and X-men. I do have my own Saturday morning schedule/plan though, LOL, it's like this.
    10:00am- Digimon Data Squad(Family Channel West)
    11:00am-Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's(CW4Kids)
    11:30am- Sonic X (episode I recorded from 8:00am on CW4Kids)
    12:00pm- Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension(episode I recorded from Friday 8:00am on YTV)
    12:30pm-Dinosaur King(YTV)
    1:00pm-Blue Dragon(YTV)
    1:30pm- Pretty Cure(episode I recorded from Friday on YTV)

LOL, from 10am-10:30am. and 11am-2pm, I'm occupied.

My Sundays are a bit shorter, but this schedule starts this week(well, the Bakugan part).
    10:30am-Bakugan:New Vestroia(episode I recorded from 7:00am on Teletoon, premieres this Sunday)

LOL, those are my weekend scehdules, lol.
    Remember those times when Pokemon was in Saturday mornings or Vortex, or that time last summer when Pokemon had so many timeslots it even aired twice in Crunch in the end and beginning. Anyone also notice Pokemon started a bit earlier, like at 3:25pm today, LOL not a big thing but just saying.
    Also, on Zap2it it says Pika and Goliath will air again Monday at 3:29pm on April 20(Earth Day, YTV's Earth Day special programming)

Yup, it's the sequel to this!. And in case your wondering, I also made that.

Who knows, maybe the show is short enough to fill it in. I dunno.

I do not watch Crunch. I would watch Pretty Cure at 7am, but I'm not awake then, and even if I was, I would Digimon at 7:00am instead. Don't watch Rollbots(I wanted to tune in but I just forgot about it), not Spongebob, or F.O.Parents, I don't watch their Canadian shows like K.vs. Kat or L.O.S.Evil, and not into Transformers and X-men.
    Hehe, well I do sort of watch Rollbots, but I prefer watching Transformers since it's quite grown on me. X-Men, not so much. Yeah, the other shows on Crunch don't interest me, and it boggles my mind as to why they removed Storm Hawks (it's on too late, and I actually have some things to do on Saturday... though, I do watch Dinosaur King from time to time, if not for the Pokemon VAs).

I do have my own Saturday morning schedule/plan though, LOL, it's like this.
    10:00am- Digimon Data Squad(Family Channel West) I've watched this a few times, I dunno, sometimes I actually forget its there. I blame the channel it's on; Family Channel just lost what respect I once had for it.
    11:00am-Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's(CW4Kids) [b]I'm not a fan of this, and I don't have the channel it's on[b]
    11:30am- Sonic X (episode I recorded from 8:00am on CW4Kids) haven't watched this in a while. I "have" all the episodes on my computer, I've just lost some interest in it.
    12:00pm- Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension(episode I recorded from Friday 8:00am on YTV) Meh, I usually just watch the recorded episodes during the week. Never actually thought of watching them during Saturdays... that's not half bad. Although, I do still dl the CN episodes.
    12:30pm-Dinosaur King(YTV) every once in a while.
    1:00pm-Blue Dragon(YTV) not very interested in it...
    1:30pm- Pretty Cure(episode I recorded from Friday on YTV) I dunno... it feels way to cliche. Meh...

10:30am-Bakugan:New Vestroia(episode I recorded from 7:00am on Teletoon, premieres this Sunday) *glares menacingly*
    As for Sundays, I typically have this:
    Ben 10: Alien Force, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Spectacular SpiderMan, and Secret Saturdays. Can't wait for Iron Man: Armored Adventures.

Though I do miss Di-Gata Defenders and Class of the Titans. Those two were awesome.

As for a Pokemon related post, I'm quite pleased with how YTV is airing the episodes, I just miss them when they used to air the episodes on Saturdays (though, lets be honest, they originally aired the episodes on Weekdays).

*C_L*

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Yup, it's the sequel to this!. And in case your wondering, I also made that.
    That's actually pretty cool.
    Who knows, maybe the show is short enough to fill it in. I dunno.
    Ya, who knows, it's probably because of the next episode preview, they can't really cut that part out.
    Hehe, well I do sort of watch Rollbots, but I prefer watching Transformers since it's quite grown on me. X-Men, not so much. Yeah, the other shows on Crunch don't interest me, and it boggles my mind as to why they removed Storm Hawks (it's on too late, and I actually have some things to do on Saturday... though, I do watch Dinosaur King from time to time, if not for the Pokemon VAs).
    I wanted to watch Rollbots, but I just didnt really care after I saw the timeslot YTV put it in. As for Transformers and X-men, not into it. And for Storm Hawks, isn't that show over. They removed the 7am weekday slot and replaced it with Jimmy Neutron, so now it only airs Saturdays at 2:30pm, and I think weekends at 4am. I watch D.king, also because of the Pokemon VA's, but also its one of the few animes left on YTV plus it's not a bad show.
    I do have my own Saturday morning schedule/plan though, LOL, it's like this.
    10:00am- Digimon Data Squad(Family Channel West) I've watched this a few times, I dunno, sometimes I actually forget its there. I blame the channel it's on; Family Channel just lost what respect I once had for it.
    11:00am-Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's(CW4Kids) [b]I'm not a fan of this, and I don't have the channel it's on[b]
    11:30am- Sonic X (episode I recorded from 8:00am on CW4Kids) haven't watched this in a while. I "have" all the episodes on my computer, I've just lost some interest in it.
    12:00pm- Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension(episode I recorded from Friday 8:00am on YTV) Meh, I usually just watch the recorded episodes during the week. Never actually thought of watching them during Saturdays... that's not half bad. Although, I do still dl the CN episodes.
    12:30pm-Dinosaur King(YTV) every once in a while.
    1:00pm-Blue Dragon(YTV) not very interested in it...
    1:30pm- Pretty Cure(episode I recorded from Friday on YTV) I dunno... it feels way to cliche. Meh...

10:30am-Bakugan:New Vestroia(episode I recorded from 7:00am on Teletoon, premieres this Sunday) *glares menacingly*
    Lol for Digimon, I enjoy the Family channel, and I love them for airirng Data Squad, but it was kinda unexpected cuz I thought it would air on YTV.
    For 5D's, I understand.
    I also just watch Sonic X for the fun of it.
    And for Pokemon, I've seen the DP episode tons of times, and I wanna watch a BD episode on weekends.
    I, myself, enjoy Blue Dragon, but I don't get what you mean about Pretty Cure.
    What do you mean about the glare when I talked about Bakugan, LOL.
    As for Sundays, I typically have this:
    Ben 10: Alien Force, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Spectacular SpiderMan, and Secret Saturdays. Can't wait for Iron Man: Armored Adventures.

Though I do miss Di-Gata Defenders and Class of the Titans. Those two were awesome.

As for a Pokemon related post, I'm quite pleased with how YTV is airing the episodes, I just miss them when they used to air the episodes on Saturdays (though, lets be honest, they originally aired the episodes on Weekdays).
    I don't like Ben 10, and for the other shows, they are good shows, but I want Teletoon to add more timeslots for those shows so I can tune in. I am also looking forward to Iron Man. TELETOON IS A GREAT CHANNEL NOWADAYS. Also never really liked Digata and Titans.

And for Pokemon, I also love YTV is airing the episodes, but right now airirng new episodes mon-thurs was the best option, hopefully when season 12 comes, it'll be back to Saturdays. YTV is also splitting up the season, cuz on the episodes page it says episodes after the wallace cup are season 12. http://www.ytv.com/programming/shows...s.asp#season12

What do you mean about the glare when I talked about Bakugan, LOL.
    Let's just say, I hate it with a passion. It wasn't too bad, but it quickly dwindled...

And for Pokemon, I also love YTV is airing the episodes, but right now airirng new episodes mon-thurs was the best option, hopefully when season 12 comes, it'll be back to Saturdays. YTV is also splitting up the season, cuz on the episodes page it says episodes after the wallace cup are season 12. http://www.ytv.com/programming/shows...s.asp#season12
    What the O_o;;...??

*C_L*

- Cobaltios

Let's just say, I hate it with a passion. It wasn't too bad, but it quickly dwindled...
    I can see why people would dislike it, but it's one of the few animes left in Canada, and it's not a bad show.
    What the O_o;;...??
    LMAO, I know, let's hope YTV doesn't screw up the schedule and airings.

According to Zap2it, a new episode of Pokemon will not be airing on Wednesday April 22 because it is pre-empted by an hour long Being Ian episode, and the following day, Once There Were Greenfields will air Thursday April 23 at 8:00am. And it seems like the new episodes will still continue into the supposed " Season 12".

YTV Pokemon Schedule
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
    Saturday at 12:05pm

Saturday 12:05pm- Leave It to Brocko
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension
    8:00am

Mon-Staging a Heroes Welcome
    Tues-Pruning a Passel of Pals
    Wed-Strategy With a Smile
    Thurs-The Thief That Keeps on Thieving
    Fri-Chim-Charred
    3:29pm

Mon-Pruning a Passel of Pals (NEW)
    Tues-Strategy With a Smile (NEW)
    Wed- The Thief that Keeps on Thieving(NEW)
    Thurs-Chim-Charred (NEW)

*New episodes of Battle Dimension continue with amazing episodes.
    *The Saturday 12:05pm timeslot continues its run of DP with DP14.
    *The 8am timeslot continues its run of DPBD episodes with the episode of last week, and the 4 episodes repeating from the 3:29pm episodes.
    *The 3:29pm timeslot continues its run of ALL-NEW Battle Dimension episodes
    *Again, no new episode Friday at 3:29pm.
    *4 NEW EPISODES AIR THIS WEEK, DPBD024-DPBD27.
    *New episode: Pruning a Passel of Pals Monday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: Strategy With a Smile Tuesday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: The Thief That Keeps on Thieving Wednesday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: Chim-Charred Thursday at 3:29pm

Pokemon Cartoon Network Schedule

Mon-The Thief That Keeps on Thieving
    Tues-Chim-Charred
    Wed-Cream of the Croagunk Crop
    Thurs-Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu Part 1
    Fri-Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu Part 2
    Saturday at 9:00am

Saturday 9am-Shield With a Twist (NEW)

*The 8:00am timeslot continues its run of DPBD episodes.
    *A new episode Battle Dimension airs Saturday at 9:00am with the episode Shield With a Twist.

YTV/Anime News
    *A new episode of Digimon Data Squad "The Sacred City's Last Stand" airs tomorrow at 7:04am on Family Channel/10:04am(Family West).
    *Naruto is pre-empted tonight because of a movie airing on YTV
    *A new episode of Bleach airs tonight at 10:30pm.
    *A new episode of Dinosaur King, Rhino or Dino, airs Saturday at 12:30pm.
    *The Naruto 4am weekday run continues.
    *A new episode of Blue Dragon, Decoy Mission, airs Saturday at 1:00pm
    *Transformers Animated, Transwarped, airs Saturday at 11:00am.
    *New season, Bakugan: New Vestroia premieres this Sunday(tomorrow) at 7:00am on Teletoon/10:00am Teletoon West.
    *Reruns of Bakugan air tomorrow 3:00pm-4:00pm, and weekdays at 5:00pm.
    *A new episode of Pretty Cure airs Friday at 7:30am, with the episode "Lacrossed Wires." It repeats Fridays at 3:29pm, and Saturdays at 7:00am.
    Last edited by Anime-Ash; 12th April 2009 at 8:16 PM.

Man, I've been slow when it comes to watching the new Pokemon episodes... the last episode I've seen has been Lost Leader Strategy.

Luckily, I'm in the middle of a two week school break, so I'll have tons of time to watch them.

Even though I haven't made any of my "reviews" since Journey to the Unown, doesn't mean I'll stop!

Spoiler:- My Review of Team Shocker, Tanks for the Memories + Hot Springing a Leak:

Spoiler:- My Review of Riding the Winds of Change, Sleight of Sand + Lost Leader Strategy:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Man, I've been slow when it comes to watching the new Pokemon episodes... the last episode I've seen has been Lost Leader Strategy.

Luckily, I'm in the middle of a two week school break, so I'll have tons of time to watch them.

Even though I haven't made any of my "reviews" since Journey to the Unown, doesn't mean I'll stop!
    Wow, then you're behind. We are at the Wallace Cup now, meaning you're 9 episodes behind. ut you'll have time to catch up.
    I'm also with you on the episodes, out of the 6 reviews you posted, my favourites would be Lost Leadrer Strategy, Team Shocker, and Riding the Winds of Change. All great episodes, and the others were good also.

Off-topic, but I tuned in to Digimon, Bakugan" New Vestroia, and Iron Man: Armored Adventures, and they were all amazing.

According to Zap2it, Tears for Fears will be airing Wednesday April 29 at 3:29pm. Since Zap2it has made a lot of Pokemon mistakes in the past, I'm thinking its another mistake though. I hope YTV doesn't restart it from the beginning.

EDIT: It seems like it was a mistake on Zap2it's part. Arriving in Style is listed on Thursday April 30, 2009 at 3:29pm, but Tears for Fears is still listed on April 29 at 3:29pm, and April 30 at 8:00am. And YTV's Pokemon Episode page continues to list episodes, just put it Camping it Up.
    Last edited by Anime-Ash; 17th April 2009 at 2:39 AM.

I just the main YTV site. Wow, they've screwed up a few things.

First they've split BD into 2 seasons. Second, they're airing the Ranger episodes in between Cream of the Croagunk Crop and Crasher Course in Power. And, they've made a typo in one of the titles; they wrote: Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riulo!, a opposed to Riolu.

Just thought I'd share that with you guys.

edit: Has anyone noticed that Pokemon has the longest episode list out of every show on that site? Not to mention that that's only half the episodes of the current series? Amazing, no?

*C_L*
    Last edited by Cobalt_Latios; 18th April 2009 at 7:08 AM.

- Cobaltios

I just the main YTV site. Wow, they've screwed up a few things.

First they've split BD into 2 seasons. Second, they're airing the Ranger episodes in between Cream of the Croagunk Crop and Crasher Course in Power. And, they've made a typo in one of the titles; they wrote: Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riulo!, a opposed to Riolu.

Just thought I'd share that with you guys.

edit: Has anyone noticed that Pokemon has the longest episode list out of every show on that site? Not to mention that that's only half the episodes of the current series? Amazing, no?

*C_L*
    LOL, C_L, I've noticed everything you just said. The BD split was kinda stupid because that means when Season 12 actually airs, it's gonna be listed as Season 13. With the Ranger episodes, that's how CN aired the episodes, and maybe when YTV ordered the episodes, PUSA made it that the Ranger episodes air in between Cream of the Croagunk Crop, and A Crasher course in Power. And about the Ranger episode titles, YTV not only mispelled Riolu they also spelled Kidnapped wrong. They even forgot Pokemon. It's listed as "Ranger and the Kindapped Riulo Part 1/Part 2". Pokemon does have the longest episode list on YTV because it is the longest running show on YTV. I believe it's been airing since 1998 on YTV.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
    Saturday at 12:05pm

Saturday 12:05pm- Shapes of Things to Come

Mon-Chim-Charred
    Tues-Cream of the Croagunk Crop
    Wed-Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu Part 1
    Thurs-Once There Were Greenfields
    Fri-Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu Part 2
    3:29pm

Mon-Cream of the Croagunk Crop (NEW)
    Tues-Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu Part 1 (NEW)
    Thurs-Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu Part 2 (NEW)

*New episodes of Battle Dimension continue with amazing episodes.
    *The Saturday 12:05pm timeslot continues its run of DP with DP12.
    *The 8am timeslot continues its run of DPBD episodes with the episode of last week, and the 3 episodes repeating from the 3:29pm episodes, and Once There Were Greenfields will be airing on Thursday at 8am because of the Wednesday 3:29pm pre-emption.
    *The 3:29pm timeslot continues its run of NEW Battle Dimension episodes
    *Again, no new episode Friday at 3:29pm.
    *The Wednesday 3:29pm timeslot is pre-empted because of Earth Day special programming, and because of that, the Thursday 8:00am timeslot will air Once There Were Greenflields
    *3 NEW EPISODES AIR THIS WEEK, DPBD28-DPBD30.
    *New episode: Cream of the Croagunk Crop Monday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu Part 1 Tuesday at 3:29pm
    *No New Episode on Wednesday
    *New episode: Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu Part 2 Thursday at 3:29pm

Pokemon Cartoon Network Schedule

Mon-A Crasher Course In Power
    Tues-Hungry for the Good Life
    Wed-Fighting Fear With Fear
    Thurs-Arriving in Style
    Fri-The Psyduck Stops Here
    Saturday at 9:00am

Saturday 9am-Jumping Rocket Ship (NEW)

*The 8:00am timeslot continues its run of DPBD episodes.
    *A new episode Battle Dimension airs Saturday at 9:00am with the episode Jumping Rocket Ship

YTV/Anime News
    *A new episode of Digimon Data Squad "The Final Bio-Hybrid Battle" airs tomorrow at 7:04am on Family Channel/10:04am(Family West).
    *A new episode of Naruto airs tongiht at 10:00pm on YTV
    *A new episode of Bleach airs tonight at 10:30pm on YTV.
    *A new episode of Dinosaur King, Dinosaur Armour, airs Saturday at 12:30pm.
    *The Naruto 4am weekday run continues.
    *A new episode of Blue Dragon airs Saturday at 1:00pm
    *Transformers Animated airs Saturday at 11:00am.
    *A new episode of Bakugan New Vestroia, Facing Ace, airs tomorrow at 7:00am on Teletoon/10:00am Teletoon West
    *Reruns of Bakugan air tomorrow 3:00pm-4:00pm, and weekdays at 5:00pm.
    *A new episode of Pretty Cure airs Friday at 7:30am, with the episode "The Pretty Cure Break Up" It repeats Fridays at 3:29pm.
    *The Saturday 7:00am airing of Pretty Cure is pre-empted because of Wolverine and the X-Men marathon airing in Crunch Saturday from 7:00am-12:00pm on YTV.

YTV sure has some wacky schedules. And they must really, REALLY, like airing re-runs

Please feed my Pokémon berries; help Glaceon gain experience and mature! Don't forget to warm my eggs! =)

{♪♠♣♦♥}{Hâяяď$}{♥♦♣♠♪} |

Haha, they're airing "Once there were Greenfields" on Earth Day. YTV, you sure like to take titles literally. I remember this one time where they aired and Advanced Challenge episode that had something to do with it being a "scary" day or something like that, and they aired it only because it had "scare" in the title. The episode itself had nothing to do with it.

Much like this episode. Really, it involves "Green", but that's about it.

Hahaha!

*C_L*

- Cobaltios

YTV sure has some wacky schedules. And they must really, REALLY, like airing re-runs
    There schedule isn't that bad, I understand it, and they reruns for DPBD are alright, but the DP reruns were unbearable, over and over.
    Haha, they're airing "Once there were Greenfields" on Earth Day. YTV, you sure like to take titles literally. I remember this one time where they aired and Advanced Challenge episode that had something to do with it being a "scary" day or something like that, and they aired it only because it had "scare" in the title. The episode itself had nothing to do with it.

Much like this episode. Really, it involves "Green", but that's about it.

Hahaha!

*C_L*
    LOL, they're it on Thursday(after Earth Day), but I think that's what they were going for. The title does have an earthy thing to it, LOL. I also remember the Advanced Challenge episode YTV aired in 2007, it was "A Scare to Remember" (the episode where Pikachu forgets Ash and joins Team Rocket). YTV does take the pun titles literally, and who knows if they even watch the episodes, but oh well, the new episodes keep on coming.

Trying to keep this thread alive, so the DPBD episodes keep on coming, and according to Zap2it, the summer school arc begins in 2 weeks. How are people liking the Ranger episodes.

Ytv Screwed it up I checked on Bulbapedia and the Rangers episodes where aired on CN before Cream on the Crogunk Crop.

So Ytv Screwed this up... shocker -_-

BTW A-A jw if ytv keeps going the way they are on May 12th what episode would they air???? I just want to no becauses its my B-day and I'm getting the Movie 11 Dvd so I want to see if the episode flows with the Movie cuz I like to keep them in order

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

Ytv Screwed it up I checked on Bulbapedia and the Rangers episodes where aired on CN before Cream on the Crogunk Crop.

So Ytv Screwed this up... shocker -_-

BTW A-A jw if ytv keeps going the way they are on May 12th what episode would they air???? I just want to no becauses its my B-day and I'm getting the Movie 11 Dvd so I want to see if the episode flows with the Movie cuz I like to keep them in order
    Seriously, I thought the Ranger episodes aired after Cream of the Croagunk Crop. LOL, YTV screwing schedules up is never shocking.
    You also shouldn't worry about the movie thing. Pokemon Move 11 takes place between Arriving in Style, and The Psyduck Stops Here. Arriving in Style premieres on YTV on Thursday April 30,2009 at 3:29pm, and The Psyduck Stops Here premeires Monday May 4, 2009 at 3:29pm. Don't worry, they will premiere before your birthday.
    Also, like you asked DanChimchar, if YTV continues the way they're going, the episode that should premiere on May 12th your birthday is "A Lean Mean Team Rocket Machine".

Thy did not screw up -_- it's the OFFICIAL order. Ranger eps are between Croagunk ep and Pastoria gym and that's how it air internationally. If anyone screwed up, it's PUSA.
    This signature is so outdated.

Page 43 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast