Page 44 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2132

Thread: Pokemon in Canada

Thy did not screw up -_- it's the OFFICIAL order. Ranger eps are between Croagunk ep and Pastoria gym and that's how it air internationally. If anyone screwed up, it's PUSA.
    Ohh ok, I understand, YTV is just airing the episodes the way they received them.

Thy did not screw up -_- it's the OFFICIAL order. Ranger eps are between Croagunk ep and Pastoria gym and that's how it air internationally. If anyone screwed up, it's PUSA.
    Ohh ok, I understand, YTV is just airing the episodes the way they received them.

Quote Originally Posted by AtoMan View Post
    You're wrong; the ones who screwed up were Cartoon Network for airing them that way. Don't forget, they wanted to get these episodes out for the release of Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. So obviously they'd want to do that. Remember how the aired the other Pokemon Ranger special out of order? Same deal.

PUSA just dubs the episodes; it's the television network that decides how to air it.

*C_L*

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    You're wrong; the ones who screwed up were Cartoon Network for airing them that way. Don't forget, they wanted to get these episodes out for the release of Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. So obviously they'd want to do that. Remember how the aired the other Pokemon Ranger special out of order? Same deal.

PUSA just dubs the episodes; it's the television network that decides how to air it.

*C_L*
    No, you're wrong; Cartoon Network aired Ranger special episodes BEFORE Croagunk episode, changing the already changed order. And the "orher Ranger specials" didn't affect international order.

PUSA's dub is not done exclusively for Cartoon Network. Ranger specials are aired as BD eps 29 and 30 in all countries that use PUSA dub.
    This signature is so outdated.

Okay let me clear things.

On CN the Ranger Episodes (Pokemon Ranger and the Kiddnapped Rilou Part 1 and 2)
    was aired on Nov 1 and Part 2 in Nov 8th. They did this because the game was released on Shadows of Almia was released on Nov 10th. The same week Part 2 Gave they did this so kids would like the episode then go out quickly to buy the game. Sortof like what YTV did with BD wait for the Movie and the Game to be release so kids could watch then buy the game and go along with the show abit.

So yeah

Chim-Charred Gave on Oct 25 On CN Then
    Rangers Episode where Nov 1 and 8
    Crogunk Episode aired on Nov 15
    Wake Episode Gave Nov 22

So this proves YTV screwed up the order of showing the episodes it should have been Monday and Tuesday Ranger Episodes Wednsday none cuz Earth Day then Thursday Crogunk episode.

If you don't belive this info then go here and you can see for yourselfs that what I say is true

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...eries_episodes

EDIT: And thanks A-A for telling me but darn was was hoping for playing the leveling field the Dawn contest battle vs her mom's friend or TQ episode oh well
    Last edited by DanChimchar; 24th April 2009 at 7:57 PM.

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

On CN the Ranger Episodes (Pokemon Ranger and the Kiddnapped Rilou Part 1 and 2)
    was aired on Nov 1 and Part 2 in Nov 8th. They did this because the game was released on Shadows of Almia was released on Nov 10th. The same week Part 2 Gave they did this so kids would like the episode then go out quickly to buy the game. Sortof like what YTV did with BD wait for the Movie and the Game to be release so kids could watch then buy the game and go along with the show abit.

So yeah

Chim-Charred Gave on Oct 25 On CN Then
    Rangers Episode where Nov 1 and 8
    Crogunk Episode aired on Nov 15
    Wake Episode Gave Nov 22

So this proves YTV screwed up the order of showing the episodes it should have been Monday and Tuesday Ranger Episodes Wednsday none cuz Earth Day then Thursday Crogunk episode.

If you don't belive this info then go here and you can see for yourselfs that what I say is true

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...eries_episodes

EDIT: And thanks A-A for telling me but darn was was hoping for playing the leveling field the Dawn contest battle vs her mom's friend or TQ episode oh well
    Ohh ok, so YTV screwed up the schedule then. But does it really matter. The Ranger episodes aired, the Croagunk episode aired, the gmy battle is on monday, and YTV is still airing the episodes. Isn't that all that matters.
    @Dan Chimchar-No problem, and too bad, you were only one episode behind playing the leveling field, lol.

The Ranger episodes surprised me, they were really good. J's is an awesome villian too.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

Saturday at 12:05pm

Saturday 12:05pm- A Gruff Act To Follow
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension
    8:00am

Mon-Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu Part 2
    Tues-A Crasher Course in Power
    Wed-Hungry For The Good Life
    Thurs-Fighting Fear With Fear
    Fri-Arriving in Style
    3:29pm

Mon-A Crasher Course in Power (NEW)
    Tues-Hungry For the Good Life (NEW)
    Wed- Fighting Fear With Fear (NEW)
    Thurs-Arriving in Style (NEW)

*New episodes of Battle Dimension continue with amazing episodes.
    *The Saturday 12:05pm timeslot continues its run of DP with DP16.
    *The 8am timeslot continues its run of DPBD episodes with the episode of last week, and the 4 episodes repeating from the 3:29pm episodes.
    *The 3:29pm timeslot continues its run of ALL-NEW Battle Dimension episodes
    *Again, no new episode Friday at 3:29pm.
    *4 NEW EPISODES AIR THIS WEEK, DPBD31-DPBD34.
    *New episode:A Crasher Course in Power Monday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: Hungry For the Good Life Tuesday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: Fighting Fear With Fear Wednesday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: Arriving in Style Thursday at 3:29pm

Pokemon Cartoon Network Schedule

Mon-Camping It Up
    Tues-Up Close and Personable
    Wed-Ghoul Daze
    Thurs-One Team, Two Team, Red Team, Blue Team
    Fri-A Lean Mean Team Rocket Machine
    Sunday at 7:30am

Sunday 7:30am- Jumping Rocket Ship
    Saturday at 9:00am

Saturday 9am-Sleepless in Pre-Battle (NEW)

*The 8:00am timeslot continues its run of DPBD episodes.
    *A new timeslot is added for Pokemon DP:Battle Dimension on Cartoon Network, Sundays at 7:30am. It repeats the new episode that airs the day before.
    *The SEASON FINALE of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension airs Saturday at 9:00am with a new episode Sleepless in Pre-Battle.

YTV/Anime News
    *A new episode of Digimon Data Squad "The Norstein Family Secret" airs tomorrow at 7:04am on Family Channel/10:04am(Family West).
    *Naruto is pre-empted tonight because of a movie airing on YTV
    *A new episode of Bleach airs tonight at 10:30pm.
    *A new episode of Dinosaur King, Temple Tempest, airs Saturday at 12:30pm.
    *The Naruto 4am weekday run continues.
    *A new episode of Blue Dragon, Fading Beauty, airs Saturday at 1:00pm
    *Transformers Animated airs Saturday at 11:00am.
    *A new episode of Bakugan New Vestroia, Get Psyched, airs tomorrow at 7:00am on Teletoon/10:00am Teletoon West
    *Reruns of Bakugan air tomorrow 3:00pm-4:00pm, and weekdays at 5:00pm.
    *A new episode of Pretty Cure airs Friday at 7:30am, with the episode "Get Him Back: Operation Rescue". It repeats Fridays at 3:29pm, and Saturdays at 7:00am.

Quote Originally Posted by DanChimchar View Post

(snip)
    YTV did NOT screw any order, they aired it in the international dub order, read my previous posts -_- EVERY country that shows either english dub or the dub bases on it airs Croagunk ep, THEN Ranger 2-parter, THEN Pastoria Gym Battle. All of Europe have it like that.

Your link proves nothing, i know CN changed the order even more. There's a possibility it's their "fault" in the first place, someone who was counting the airdates was off by one. Anyway, this "error" will keep happening worldwide, in every rerun.

-_- Even when I show you proof you dought me. Proof is all you need -_-

*Goes hunting for more proof to just prove my point*

http://www.pokemon.com/#news

Go to page 11 you see info on the part 1 of ranger episode

Go to page 10 Part 2 info is listed there

Go to page 9 u see cream of the crogunk crop which means CN aired the Ranger episode 1st then Part 2 then Crogunk episode.

Just goes to show I'm right even Pokemon.com shows it

Also if you still think its wrong under the info it was posted on Oct 31 part 2 info was posted on Nov 7 and Crogunk episode info on Nov 14.

BAM! Correct info so yeah I'm right just trying to prove a point

But you still are right if they re-run it, I bet it will stay the same like that but still its not the way it should be.

to A-A: I no so close :P

Also I have to wait to open the DVD on May 12 so then I won't be in order when I watch the movie which sucks.

And lucky for me I had recorded the Crogunk episode and did not rewind when I record the Ranger episodes so today I watched the Ranger episode then the Crogunk so I'm still in order abit.

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by DanChimchar View Post
    -_- Even when I show you proof you dought me. Proof is all you need -_-

*Goes hunting for more proof to just prove my point*

http://www.pokemon.com/#news

Go to page 11 you see info on the part 1 of ranger episode

Go to page 10 Part 2 info is listed there

Go to page 9 u see cream of the crogunk crop which means CN aired the Ranger episode 1st then Part 2 then Crogunk episode.

Just goes to show I'm right even Pokemon.com shows it

Also if you still think its wrong under the info it was posted on Oct 31 part 2 info was posted on Nov 7 and Crogunk episode info on Nov 14.

BAM! Correct info so yeah I'm right just trying to prove a point

But you still are right if they re-run it, I bet it will stay the same like that but still its not the way it should be.

to A-A: I no so close :P

Also I have to wait to open the DVD on May 12 so then I won't be in order when I watch the movie which sucks.

And lucky for me I had recorded the Crogunk episode and did not rewind when I record the Ranger episodes so today I watched the Ranger episode then the Crogunk so I'm still in order abit.
    You keep giving CN as a proof. I said, YEAH, CN aired it that way, but that's NOT official order! YTV got it like the rest of world and didn't mess up anything! It's CN who didn't air it in the "right" order!

And i actually HOPE DVDs will hafe it in at least CN order, which is more logical.

I get what both of you guys are saying. CN premiered the Ranger episodes vefore the Croagunk episode, but during reruns, they aired the Ranger episodes after the Croagunk episode. They might have realized their mistake after all.

So, the season finale airs next week. Anybody heard the Season 12 theme song yet?

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    So, the season finale airs next week. Anybody heard the Season 12 theme song yet?
    We'll hear it once season 12 is aired. They won't be airing it that soon anyways. Heck, at the rate we're going, we'll probably finish BD about a few weeks after CN finishes.

Okay, give or take a couple of weeks.

*C_L*

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Too bad after this we may have to wait a year till the new season comes to ytv. Unless they choice to air it when PMD: Explores of Sky comes out like they did with Platinum

Pokemon Ranger Dan

LOL, I guess it's time for speulation on Season 12 of Pokemon-> Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Galactic Battle. It premieres on CN a week after the finale of Battle Dimension, which is May 9,2009. I think this is the fastest for a new Pokemon Season to premiere. So anyone think YTV will do the same.

I hope so much that YTV airs it after they air it they finish BD but then again -_-

Or they will air it when PMD Explores of Sky comes out like what they did to BD with Platinum and DP with well DP :P

Pokemon Ranger Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post
    LOL, I guess it's time for speulation on Season 12 of Pokemon-> Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Galactic Battle. It premieres on CN a week after the finale of Battle Dimension, which is May 9,2009. I think this is the fastest for a new Pokemon Season to premiere. So anyone think YTV will do the same.
    knowing YTV...no..no they wont they will probably wait till Fall to show it

I hope so much that YTV airs it after they air it they finish BD but then again -_-

Or they will air it when PMD Explores of Sky comes out like what they did to BD with Platinum and DP with well DP :P
    I hope too, but knowing YTV it does seem unlikely.
    knowing YTV...no..no they wont they will probably wait till Fall to show it
    I actually wouldn't mind waiting till the fall. Battle Dimension just premiered about a couple months ago, and I'm still enjoying the new episodes. I don't want YTV to skip over them like what they did with BF and DP in Sept.2007. I'm really liking the episodes, and I also wanna catch reruns(hopefully not as much as DP aired reruns).

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post
    I actually wouldn't mind waiting till the fall. Battle Dimension just premiered about a couple months ago, and I'm still enjoying the new episodes. I don't want YTV to skip over them like what they did with BF and DP in Sept.2007. I'm really liking the episodes, and I also wanna catch reruns(hopefully not as much as DP aired reruns).
    Well, lets put this into perspective: YTV is roughly at the halfway point in the episodes as of this week, right? CN ends BD this weekend, and begins GB the following week.

We still have to get through at least 18 or so episodes. And seeing as we go about 4 per week, we probably won't be done BD until maybe early to Mid June.

By then, CN will probably already have at least 4-6 episodes of GB done, meaning that we could still have a sneak peak session.

Who knows, maybe YTV might actually revert back to their old Saturday block once again. Or, they could replace DP with BD entirely. Although, the first boxset for BD arrives in late June, so the timing is perfect.

*C_L*

- Cobaltios

Well, lets put this into perspective: YTV is roughly at the halfway point in the episodes as of this week, right? CN ends BD this weekend, and begins GB the following week.

We still have to get through at least 18 or so episodes. And seeing as we go about 4 per week, we probably won't be done BD until maybe early to Mid June.

By then, CN will probably already have at least 4-6 episodes of GB done, meaning that we could still have a sneak peak session.

Who knows, maybe YTV might actually revert back to their old Saturday block once again. Or, they could replace DP with BD entirely. Although, the first boxset for BD arrives in late June, so the timing is perfect.

*C_L*
    I never thought of that. They could go back to premiere GB episodes Saturday at 12:05pm. I always knew that timeslot was just a placeholder for something new, and airing GB there would be perfect. If they premiered GB episodes on Saturdays beginning May 9th, and DPBD episodes on weekdays, we would have Pokemon premieres all week. That would be perfect.

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Saturday 12:05pm- Wild In the Streets

Mon-Arriving in Style
    Tues-The Psyduck Stops Here
    Wed-Camping It Up
    Thurs-Up Close and Personable
    Fri-Ghoul Daze

Mon-The Psyduck Stops Here (NEW)
    Tues-Camping It Up (NEW)
    Wed-Up Close and Personable(NEW)
    Thurs-Ghoul Daze(NEW)

*The Saturday 12:05pm timeslot continues its run of DP with DP17.
    *The 8am timeslot continues its run of DPBD episodes with the episode of last week, and the 4 episodes repeating from the 3:29pm episodes.
    *4 NEW EPISODES AIR THIS WEEK, DPBD35-DPBD38.
    *New episode:The Psyduck Stops Here Monday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: Camping It Up Tuesday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: Up Close and Personable Wednesday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: Ghoul Daze Thursday at 3:29pm

Mon-Playing The Leveling Field
    Tues-Doc Brock
    Wed-Battling the Generation Gap
    Thurs-Losing Its Lustrous
    Fri-Double Team Turnover
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battle

Saturday 9am-Get Your Rotom Running (NEW)

Sunday 7:30am- Get Your Rotom Running

* The SEASON PREMIERE of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Galactic Battle,the 12th season of Pokemon and newset season of DP, premieres Saturday at 9:00am with a new episode, Get Your Rotom Running.
    * Get Your Rotom Running, the first episode of Pokemon DP: Galactic Battle, the newest 12th season, re-airs Sunday at 7:30am.
    *Again, Pokemon Season 12, Pokemon DP:Galactic Battle premieres Saturday at 9:00am.

YTV/Anime News
    *A new episode of Digimon Data Squad "Kurata's Real Plan" airs tomorrow at 7:04am on Family Channel/10:04am(Family West).
    *A new episode of Naruto airs tonight at 10:00pm on YTV.
    *A new episode of Bleach airs tonight at 10:30pm on YTV.
    *A new episode of Dinosaur King, Falls Alarm, airs Saturday at 12:30pm.
    *A new episode of Blue Dragon,Mission: Information, airs Saturday at 1:00pm
    *A new episode of Bakugan New Vestroia, Marucho's Mission, airs tomorrow at 7:00am on Teletoon/10:00am Teletoon West
    *A new episode of Pretty Cure airs Friday at 7:30am, with the episode "The Birthday Heist". It repeats Fridays at 3:29pm, and Saturdays at 7:00am.

According to Zap2it, and YTV's site, a new episode of Battle Dimension is pre-empted on Monday May 18th, 2009 at 3:29PM for an all-day Spongebob and Fairly OddParents marathon on YTV.

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Saturday 12:05pm- O'er The Rampardos We Watched

Mon-Ghoul Daze
    Tues-One Team, Two Team, Red Team, Blue Team
    Wed-A Lean Mean Team Rocket Machine
    Thurs-Playing the Leveling Field
    Fri-Doc Brock

Mon-One Team, Two Team, Red Team, Blue Team (NEW)
    Tues-A Lean Mean Team Rocket Machine (NEW)
    Wed-Playing the Leveling Field(NEW)
    Thurs-Doc Brock(NEW)
    Pokemon Movie 6: Jirachi Wish Maker Saturday at 4:00pm

*The Saturday 12:05pm timeslot continues its run of DP with DP18.
    *4 NEW EPISODES AIR THIS WEEK, DPBD39-DPBD42.
    *New episode: One Team, Two Team, Red Team, Blue Team Monday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: A Lean Mean Team Rocket Machine Tuesday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: Playing the Leveling Field Wednesday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: Doc Brock Thursday at 3:29pm
    *Pokemon Movie 6: Jirachi Wish Maker airs Saturday at 4:00pm.

Mon-If The Scarf Fits, Wear It
    Tues-A Trainer and Child Reunion
    Wed-Aiding the Enemy
    Thurs-Barry's Busting Out All Over
    Fri-Shield With a Twist

Saturday 9am-A Breed Stampede (NEW)

Sunday 7:30am- A Breed Stampede

* A new episode of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battle airs Saturday at 9:00am with the episode, A Breed Stampde.
    * A Breed Stampede, re-airs Sunday at 7:30am.

YTV/Anime News

*A new episode of Digimon Data Squad "Awaken Belphemon" airs tomorrow at 7:04am on Family Channel/10:04am(Family West).
    *Bionix now moves to an even worse timeslot on YTV, Saturday nights/Sunday mornings at 12:00am-1:00am.
    *A new episode of Naruto airs tonight at 12:00am on YTV.
    *A new episode of Bleach airs tonight at 12:30am on YTV.
    *A new episode of Dinosaur King, Battle Royale, airs Saturday at 12:30pm.
    *A new episode of Blue Dragon,The Monster in the Woods, airs Saturday at 1:00pm
    *A new episode of Bakugan New Vestroia, Return of a Friend, airs tomorrow at 7:00am on Teletoon/10:00am Teletoon West
    *A new episode of Pretty Cure airs Friday at 7:30am, with the episode "Fish Out of Water". It repeats Fridays at 3:29pm, and Saturdays at 7:00am.

Also, YTV's Pokemon episode page now lists all episodes of Battle Dimension, which is great news, meaning we are not to far from the US.
    Last edited by Anime-Ash; 9th May 2009 at 10:27 PM.

i didnt know the 6th pokemon movie is coming on but why havent they showed the 8th movie yet? or at least i dont think they did

Page 44 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast