Page 45 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 2132

Thread: Pokemon in Canada

i didnt know the 6th pokemon movie is coming on but why havent they showed the 8th movie yet? or at least i dont think they did
    YTV has showed it before. Ya, they still haven't showed Movies 8 and on.

Movie 6 again?

Movie 6 again?
    Yup, again, Saturday at 4pm.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
    Saturday at 12:05pm

Saturday 12:05pm- Twice Smitten, Once Shy
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension
    8:00am

Mon-Doc Brock
    Tues-Throwing the Track Switch
    Wed-Battling the Generation Gap
    Thurs-Losing Its Lustrous
    Fri-Double Team Turnover
    3:29pm

Tues-Battling the Generation Gap (NEW)
    Wed-Losing Its Lustrous (NEW)
    Thurs- Double Team Turnover (NEW)

*New episodes of Battle Dimension continue with amazing episodes.
    *The Saturday 12:05pm timeslot continues its run of DP with DP19.
    *The 8am timeslot continues its run of DPBD episodes with the episode of last week, and the 3 episodes repeating from the 3:29pm episodes, and Throwing the Track Switch will be airing on Tuesday at 8am because of the Monday 3:29pm pre-emption.
    *The 3:29pm timeslot continues its run of NEW Battle Dimension episodes
    *Again, no new episode Friday at 3:29pm.
    *The Monday 3:29pm timeslot is pre-empted because of Victoria Day, SpongeOdd SquareParents Day special programming, and because of that, the Tuesday 8:00am timeslot will air Throwing the Track Switch
    *3 NEW EPISODES AIR THIS WEEK, DPBD43-DPBD45.
    *No New Episode on Monday
    *New episode: Battling the Generation Gap Tuesday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: Losing Its Lustrous Wednesday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: Double Team Turnover Thursday at 3:29pm

Pokemon Cartoon Network Schedule

Mon-Jumping Rocket Ship
    Tues-Sleepless In Pre-Battle
    Wed-Tears For Fears
    Thurs-Once There Were Greenfields
    Fri-Throwing the Track Switch
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battle
    Saturday at 9:00am

Saturday 9am-Ancient Family Matters (NEW)
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battle
    Sunday at 7:30am

Sunday 7:30am- Ancient Family Matters

*The 8:00am timeslot ends another run of DP Battle Dimension episodes on Tuesday and starts a new run on Wednesday.
    *A new episode of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battle airs Saturday at 9:00am with the episode, Ancient Family Matters.
    *Ancient Family Matters, re-airs Sunday at 7:30am.

YTV/Anime News
    *A new episode of Digimon Data Squad "The Battle With Belphemon" airs tomorrow at 7:04am on Family Channel/10:04am(Family West).
    *A new episode of Naruto airs tonight at 12:00am on YTV.
    *A new episode of Bleach airs tonight at 12:30am on YTV.
    *A new episode of Dinosaur King, Ninja Nightmare, airs Saturday at 12:30pm.
    *The Naruto 4am weekday run continues.
    *A new episode of Blue Dragon,Independent Army, airs Saturday at 1:00pm
    *Transformers Animated airs Saturday at 11:00am.
    *A new episode of Bakugan New Vestroia, Return of a Friend, airs tomorrow at 7:00am on Teletoon/10:00am Teletoon West
    *Reruns of Bakugan air tomorrow 3:00pm-4:00pm, and weekdays at 5:00pm.
    *A new episode of Pretty Cure airs Friday at 7:30am, with the episode "Darkness In Disguise". It repeats Fridays at 3:29pm, and Saturdays at 7:00am.

Zap2it just confirmed the season finale of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension " Sleepless In Pre-Battle" will premiere Wednesday June 3, 2009 at 3:29pm.

So once they show the season finale are we caught up with Japan?

Quote Originally Posted by Azereus View Post
    So once they show the season finale are we caught up with Japan?
    lol with Japan no way lol in Japan last week Ash got his 7th badge and today Paul faced Brandon and his Regis' and in the states Piloswine just evolved to Mamoswine and on saturday Ash and co are going to find out that Roark is Byrons son and then next week Ash wins his 6th badge so we are ways behind and even after the finale chances are its back to BD beginning or even DP or Battle Frontier again

Yup it's back to the beginning of DPBD "Tears for Fears" on Thursday June 4 at 3:29pm. Galactic Battles could premiere on the Saturday, Who knows?

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Mon-Double Team Turnover
    Tues-If The Scarf Fits, Wear It
    Wed-A Trainer and Child Reunion
    Thurs-Aiding the Enemy
    Fri-Barry's Busting Out All Over

Mon-If The Scarf Fits, Wear It (NEW)
    Tues-A Trainer and Child Reunion (NEW)
    Wed-Aiding the Enemy(NEW)
    Thurs-Barry's Busting Out All Over(NEW)

*The Saturday 12:05pm Diamond and Pearl timeslot is pre-empted because of a "In Real Life" marathon running on YTV Saturday May 30, 2009 from 12:00pm-12:00am.
    *The 8am timeslot continues its run of DPBD episodes with the episode of last week, and the 4 episodes repeating from the 3:29pm episodes.
    *The 3:29pm timeslot continues its run of ALL-NEW Battle Dimension episodes
    *4 NEW EPISODES AIR THIS WEEK, DPBD46-DPBD49.
    *New episode: If The Scarf Fits, Wear It Monday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: A Trainer and Child Reunion Tuesday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: Aiding The Enemy Wednesday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: Barry's Busting Out All Over Thursday at 3:29pm

Tues-The Keystone Pops
    Wed-Bibarel Gnaws Best
    Thurs-Nosin' Round the Mountain
    Fri-Luxray Vision
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles

Saturday 9am-Dealing With Defensive Types (NEW)

Sunday 7:30am- Dealing With Defensive Types

*The Monday 8:00am timeslot is pre-empted because of marathons running on CN that day.
    *The 8:00am weekday timeslot continues its run of DPBD
    *A new episode of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles airs Saturday at 9:00am with the episode, Dealing With Defensive Types.
    *Dealing With Defensive Types re-airs Sunday at 7:30am.

YTV/Anime News
    *A new episode of Digimon Data Squad "The Power of the Burst Mode" airs tomorrow at 7:04am on Family Channel/10:04am(Family West).
    *Dinosaur King is pre-empted on Saturday May 30 because of a " In Real Life" marathon running from 12pm-12am.
    *Blue Dragon is pre-empted on Saturday May 30 because of a " In Real Life" marathon running from 12pm-12am.
    *A new episode of Bakugan New Vestroia "Alpha City" airs tomorrow at 7:00am on Teletoon/10:00am Teletoon West
    *A new episode of Pretty Cure airs Friday at 7:30am, with the episode "Who's The New Student". It repeats Fridays at 3:29pm, and Saturdays at 7:00am.

So, Galactic Battle will not be premiering immediately after the Wednesday of BD's season finale?

So, Galactic Battle will not be premiering immediately after the Wednesday of BD's season finale?
    No, it's not. Pokemon is pre-empted on Saturday anyway. And the week after, they are still airing Diamond and Pearl, Mutiny in the Bounty. I would have like it if they aired DPGB, after, but I'm expecting a September/Fall premiere on YTV.

dont you remember when they first showed BD they showed like the first 4 or 5 episodes then it went back to Battle Frontier and DP and we didnt get to see BD till months later i hoping this time they wait for GB to get around theyre 12 or 11th episode and start airing GB on Saturdays and during the week it would be good to bring back the 1st season

dont you remember when they first showed BD they showed like the first 4 or 5 episodes then it went back to Battle Frontier and DP and we didnt get to see BD till months later i hoping this time they wait for GB to get around theyre 12 or 11th episode and start airing GB on Saturdays and during the week it would be good to bring back the 1st season
    Ya, I remember that, but at that time a new Pokemon game was planned to come out in the Spring(which was the same time BD premiered on YTV in March), but this time, unless if they wait for HeartGold and SoulSilver, nothing should hold back DPGB from premiering. I 'm expecting a Fall 2009 or even better, a summer 2009 release for GB on YTY. What did you mean bring back the 1st season. Do you mean 1st season of DP or the first season of Pokemon (Kanto), cuz I don't think YTV has the rights to Season 1 anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post
    Ya, I remember that, but at that time a new Pokemon game was planned to come out in the Spring(which was the same time BD premiered on YTV in March), but this time, unless if they wait for HeartGold and SoulSilver, nothing should hold back DPGB from premiering. I 'm expecting a Fall 2009 or even better, a summer 2009 release for GB on YTY. What did you mean bring back the 1st season. Do you mean 1st season of DP or the first season of Pokemon (Kanto), cuz I don't think YTV has the rights to Season 1 anymore.
    yea i was talking bout the Kanto one i miss those episodes

How do the rights to the Pokemon episodes work? I thought they were permanent and YTV would be able to show any episode they've already shown in the past.

Umm, I think if you run an amount of episodes a certain number of times, you lose the rights to them Also, I think after a channel order the episodes, the episodes expire after some years. Maybe an example would be, if YTV ordered Season 12's 52 episodes, they might only be able to rerun it maybe 10 times, and the episodes will expire by 2014. That's just an example. I think that's how they work, I don't know for sure.

I've watched the whole D/P series, but been too busy with work/university to watch Battle Dimension lately. Can anyone tell me when BD will air the first episode (Tears for Fears) and the following episodes in succession? I just don't want to watch some BD episode and have tonnes of stuff ruined for not watching the prior episodes. Thanks.

I've watched the whole D/P series, but been too busy with work/university to watch Battle Dimension lately. Can anyone tell me when BD will air the first episode (Tears for Fears) and the following episodes in succession? I just don't want to watch some BD episode and have tonnes of stuff ruined for not watching the prior episodes. Thanks.
    Battle Dimension begins from episode 1 on Thursday June 4th at 3:29pm.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
    Saturday at 12:05pm

Saturday 12:05pm-Mutiny in the Bounty

Mon-Barry's Busting Out All Over
    Tues-Shield With a Twist
    Wed-Jumping Rocket Ship
    Thurs-Sleepless In Pre-Battle
    Fri-Tears For Fears

Mon-Shield With a Twist(NEW)
    Tues-Jumping Rocket Ship (NEW)
    Wed-Sleepless In Pre-Battle (SEASON FINALE)(NEW)
    Thurs-Tears for Fears

*The final week of new episodes air this week with the season finale of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Battle Dimension airing on Wednesday.
    *The Saturday 12:05pm Diamond and Pearl continues its run with DP20
    *The 8am timeslot continues its run of DPBD episodes with the episode of last week, and the 4 episodes repeating from the 3:29pm episodes.
    *The 3:29pm timeslot continues its run of ALL-NEW Battle Dimension episodes Mon-Wed, and the season premiere of Battle Dimension airing again on Thursday.
    *3 NEW EPISODES AIR THIS WEEK, DPBD50-DPBD52.
    *New episode: Shield With a Twist Monday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: Jumping Rocket Ship Tuesday at 3:29pm
    *New episode: Sleepless In Pre-Battle(Season Finale) Wednesday at 3:29pm

*The season finale of Pokemon DP:Battle Dimension airs on Wednesday June 3, 2009 at 3:29pm with the episode "Sleepless In Pre-Battle".

Mon-Journey to the Unown
    Tues-Team Shocker
    Wed-Tanks for the Memories
    Thurs-Hot Springing a Leak
    Fri-Riding the Winds of Change

Saturday 9am-Leading a Stray (NEW)
    Saturday 12:00pm-2:00pm

12:00pm-Get Your Rotom Running
    12:30pm-A Breed Stampede
    1:00pm-Ancient Family Matters
    1:30pm-Dealing With Defensive Types

Sunday 7:30am- Leading a Stray

*The 8:00am weekday timeslot continues its run of DP:Battle Dimension
    *A new episode of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles airs Saturday at 9:00am with the episode, Leading a Stray.
    *Leading a Stray re-airs Sunday at 7:30am.
    *A marathon of 4 Pokemon DP: Galactic Battles airs Saturday from 12:00pm-2:00pm.

YTV/Anime News

*A new episode of Digimon Data Squad "King Drasil's Fatal Decision" airs tomorrow at 7:04am on Family Channel/10:04am(Family West).
    *A new episode of Dinosaur King airs Saturday at 12:30pm on YTV
    *A new episode of Blue Dragon airs Saturday at 1:00pm on YTV
    *A new episode of Bakugan New Vestroia "Alpha City" airs tomorrow at 7:00am on Teletoon/10:00am Teletoon West
    *Sonic X moves to a new time on the CW4Kids Saturdays at 9:00am.
    *Another timeslot of Sonic X is added airing Saturdays at 11:00am, also. This means Sonic X airs 9am and 11am Saturdays on the CW4Kids.
    *Dinosaur King(on the CW4Kids) moves to a new time on the CW4Kids Saturdays at 9:30am
    *Kirby:Right Back at Ya! airs on the CW4Kids starting this Saturday 7:30am.
    *Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's moves to a new time Saturdays at 7:00am on the CW4Kids. New episodes will premiere in that timeslot.
    *Yu-Gi-Oh(original series) will not air on the CW4kids as previously stated.
    *A new episode of Pretty Cure airs Friday at 7:30am, with the episode "Spot The Fakes". It repeats Fridays at 3:29pm, and Saturdays at 7:00am.
    Last edited by Anime-Ash; 6th June 2009 at 2:21 AM.

Dang what's CW4KIDS? I was kinda excited about Yugioh appearing on TV again. Guess I don't have that channel.

Ah, good to see we're almost caught up with the US on episodes. Guess that YTV just wanted to wait for Platinum's release before the started airing BD.

Now what's this about Kirby and Yu-Gi-Oh? I have the CW4Kids channel (Channel 532 on Rogers Cable), and the Rogers TV Guide says nothing about either of those shows. It said something about Yu-Gi-Oh, but i'm positive it was 5D's.

Then again, the Rogers guide isn't exactly a reliable source. I'll have to see for myself on Saturday.

Dang what's CW4KIDS? I was kinda excited about Yugioh appearing on TV again. Guess I don't have that channel.
    Cw4Kids is a 4Kids Entertainment programming block on the CW Channel(Channel 166(WNLO) on Rogers Cable), that airs 4Kids programming such as Yu-Gi-Oh, Sonic X, Kirby etc, Saturdays from 7:00am-12:00pm.
    Ah, good to see we're almost caught up with the US on episodes. Guess that YTV just wanted to wait for Platinum's release before the started airing BD.

Now what's this about Kirby and Yu-Gi-Oh? I have the CW4Kids channel (Channel 532 on Rogers Cable), and the Rogers TV Guide says nothing about either of those shows. It said something about Yu-Gi-Oh, but i'm positive it was 5D's.

Then again, the Rogers guide isn't exactly a reliable source. I'll have to see for myself on Saturday.
    Yup, it feels good we're not that far behind anymore. But YTV isn't premiering Galactic Battles until later, so I we're probably gonna get behind again.
    Kirby and Yu-Gi-Oh(the original) will be airing on the CW4kids beginning this Saturday. On my Rogers guide it does say 5D's, but its wrong. It's Yu-Gi-Oh. Check it out for yourself and see.

Aha, it seems I was mistaken. Wrong channel, now that I see it. Thanks for clearing that up! *sets PVR for Kirby and Yu-Gi-Oh*

Oh, poop. Galactic Battles later? That sucks.
    I'm guessing more reruns of BD to fill in the time gap then?

Wow, my predictions for when Battle Dimension would finish were pretty accurate. Considering the U.S. is only about 4 episodes into Galactic Battles, this is about the most caught up we've ever actually been. Wow, took us a while, didn't it?

I'm beginning to wonder if it would actually be beneficial for me to continue DLing Pokemon episodes now that we're getting them at a rather convenient time?

Meh, I shouldn't worry.

And good timing too for the finale. The first boxset for Battle Dimension comes out in late June.

*C_L*

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Aha, it seems I was mistaken. Wrong channel, now that I see it. Thanks for clearing that up! *sets PVR for Kirby and Yu-Gi-Oh*

Oh, poop. Galactic Battles later? That sucks.
    I'm guessing more reruns of BD to fill in the time gap then?
    No problem, and yes re-runs of BD start, although I don't mind, I would like see some certain episodes again.
    Wow, my predictions for when Battle Dimension would finish were pretty accurate. Considering the U.S. is only about 4 episodes into Galactic Battles, this is about the most caught up we've ever actually been. Wow, took us a while, didn't it?

I'm beginning to wonder if it would actually be beneficial for me to continue DLing Pokemon episodes now that we're getting them at a rather convenient time?

Meh, I shouldn't worry.

And good timing too for the finale. The first boxset for Battle Dimension comes out in late June.

*C_L*
    That last time we were this close to the States was in A.Battle. Although, we're gonna be behind again, unless YTV premieres it in the summer. And I also think Pokemon at 3:29pm will be gone during the summer cuz it loks according to YTV's webiste, they're gonna be airing Spongebob from 3:30pm-6:00pm in the Zone from July 6-July 31st.http://www.ytv.com/gamepad/play/game...off/?sbshowoff It's probably gonna move to 12pm, like every summer, so I don't think we should worry

Just a reminder the season finale of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension airs tomorrow at 3:29pm.

Page 45 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast