Page 46 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 2132

Thread: Pokemon in Canada

I felt angry since my TV told me that YTV was playing the 7th movie last Sunday but instead it was some stupid reality TV show all day.

Man YTV sure has changed. It used to be jam packed with awesome cartoons(Jackie Chan Adventures) anime(Dragon Ball Z) and other stuff(Reboot, Beast Wars). Now there's so many reality shows and stupid kid sitcoms.

grrr, what's the news on Galactic Battle? When will it air?

This is annoying, YTV should just start airing new galactic battle episodes once a week on Saturdays, that way we would be fine.

I felt angry since my TV told me that YTV was playing the 7th movie last Sunday but instead it was some stupid reality TV show all day.

Man YTV sure has changed. It used to be jam packed with awesome cartoons(Jackie Chan Adventures) anime(Dragon Ball Z) and other stuff(Reboot, Beast Wars). Now there's so many reality shows and stupid kid sitcoms.
    LOL, my TV said the same thing, but they were showing the garbage show marathon. And I agree about how amazing YTV used to be. The only original show(actually the longest show on YTV) left is Pokemon. But there is a new Beyblade series coming in Fall 2010, and YTV LOVED Beyblade, so maybe that will give them their anime sense back.
    grrr, what's the news on Galactic Battle? When will it air?

This is annoying, YTV should just start airing new galactic battle episodes once a week on Saturdays, that way we would be fine.
    There isn't really any news on G.Battles, yet. I believe its probably gonna premiere in the Fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post
    There isn't really any news on G.Battles, yet. I believe its probably gonna premiere in the Fall.
    Probably. I mean, we just finished Battle Dimension. Galactic Battles has just started. I gotta say though, we plowed through Battle Dimension surprisingly quickly.

Oh, and another note, sometime in June a boxset for a portion of Battle Dimension. I'm thinking it'll include the first 14-16 episodes.

*C_L*

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Wow, the last episode was 'Sleepless in Pre-Battle', as season finale, aired yesterday afternoon and this morning (for rerun).

So, that's it for Season 11! According to YTV's schedule, it go back to the beginning of same season.

I know its annoying and prefer to air weekly. As for Galatic Battle, who knows.
    I guess you have to wait until Galatic Battle season is nearly done. When it almost done, ytv begin to air new episodes every four days a week to catch it up.
    Second option is to check ytv schedule frequectly, it's up to you.

YTV/Anime News
    *A new episode of Digimon Data Squad "King Drasil's Fatal Decision" airs tomorrow at 7:04am on Family Channel/10:04am(Family West).
    *A new episode of Naruto airs tonight at 12:00am on YTV.
    *A new episode of Bleach airs tonight at 12:30am on YTV.
    *A new episode of Dinosaur King airs Saturday at 12:30pm on YTV
    *A new episode of Blue Dragon airs Saturday at 1:00pm on YTV
    *The Naruto 4am weekday run continues.
    Digimon.... it should air on YTV...
    I currently watch Naruto, Bleach and Blue Dragon. Dinosaur King is meh.
    Naruto & Bleach air at midnight - not bad idea, cuz there were much conflict such a movie length, back when these aired at 8pm- i mean 9pm. I am hoping Naruto should air two episodes cuz the series is nearly done before Shippuden.

As for 4am... I will look back and check the schedule. Right now is Sasuke Retrieval Arc.

P.S. - HI Cobalt Latios
    Last edited by theboar; 4th June 2009 at 6:15 PM.
    -----------------------------------------------
    czzzzzzz[]:::::::::::::::::::::::> ()__)__)__)__)__)__)

Taking back to previous Holy War in 243 years ago - The Lost Canvas.

Second part has ended and the twin gods were sealed. Then visiting to the Bluegard to get the source of power...

Status: | Aries | Taurus | Gemini | Cancer | Leo | Virgo | Libra | Scorpio | Sagittarius | Capricorn | Aquarius | Pisces | Pope/Altar |

I also known as Entei in chatroom.

Mario Kart DS - 073080 634195
    Pokemon Diamond DS - 0645 2455 5853
    SSBB Wii - 3909 7241 6221

Is anyone gonna bother waiting for the new episodes to air on YTV? I might just watch the rest of the dubbed episodes online.

BTW theboar, I agree, Digimon should definitely air again on YTV. They showed all the seasons up till 5 and they were getting a fair amount of popularity, family channel doesn't suit Digimon.

Quote Originally Posted by theboar View Post
    Wow, the last episode was 'Sleepless in Pre-Battle', as season finale, aired yesterday afternoon and this morning (for rerun).
    Yeah, the only redeeming thing of that episode was finding out that all this time Dawn had actually kept that Lunar Wing. Otherwise... a very meh episode.

You guys have to see "Get Your Rotom Running!" It more than makes up for it.

So, that's it for Season 11! According to YTV's schedule, it go back to the beginning of same season.
    Time to kill my PVR session of it then. No biggie.

I guess you have to wait until Galatic Battle season is nearly done. When it almost done, ytv begin to air new episodes every four days a week to catch it up.
    A pretty general idea, but I guess it works. I'll still stick to my method. I get liberty in when to watch them, and no commercials!

Anyhow, judging by the fact that CN is airing GB once every week, we'll probably have GB in Canada by... November. My best guess.

P.S. - HI Cobalt Latios
    You certainly came out of nowhere. How have you been?

*C_L*

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Anyone have any information on when Viz is going to release the Johto seasons? They were all gung-ho with the first 3 box sets of Kanto, and then the Orange Islands, then they just stopped and focused on D/P and Battle Dimension (coming later in the month). Johto didn't always have stellar episodes but some were good nonetheless. Hope these come out soon.

Probably. I mean, we just finished Battle Dimension. Galactic Battles has just started. I gotta say though, we plowed through Battle Dimension surprisingly quickly.

Oh, and another note, sometime in June a boxset for a portion of Battle Dimension. I'm thinking it'll include the first 14-16 episodes.
    I liked the way YTV aired DPBD. There schedule was consistent(except with a few pre-emptions), and they didn't take a break in between episodes. They aired the entire season in a full and complete run.
    And the DPBD Boxset or DVD I think goes up to Enter Galactic. I'm 100% sure though.

I know its annoying and prefer to air weekly. As for Galatic Battle, who knows.
    For DPBD, I prefered the way YTV actually aired it, For Galactic Battles, I want them to air it once or maybe even teice a week, unless we get far behind CN, then YTV can air it on weekdays.
    Digimon.... it should air on YTV...
    I currently watch Naruto, Bleach and Blue Dragon. Dinosaur King is meh.
    Naruto & Bleach air at midnight - not bad idea, cuz there were much conflict such a movie length, back when these aired at 8pm- i mean 9pm. I am hoping Naruto should air two episodes cuz the series is nearly done before Shippuden.

As for 4am... I will look back and check the schedule. Right now is Sasuke Retrieval Arc.
    YTV doesn't have the rights to Digimon anymore, and Digimon is now owned by Disney, and Family Channel airs everything Disney. And Family is airing the series well, 1 new episode a week, repeats the following Saturday, and no breaks in between. Only downsides are Family DOES NOT promote it, airs to early (Weekends at 7am although you can catch it weekends at 10am on Family West), and it needs a weekday run. I watch Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's, Sonic , Digimon, Blue Dragon, Pretty Cure, and Dinosair King. All good shows.
    Is anyone gonna bother waiting for the new episodes to air on YTV? I might just watch the rest of the dubbed episodes online.
    I'm gonna wait, cuz it seems like Pokemon is the last anime YTV likes or cares about. And I like watching new episodes on TV.
    Yeah, the only redeeming thing of that episode was finding out that all this time Dawn had actually kept that Lunar Wing. Otherwise... a very meh episode.

Ya, the japanese title was kinda misleading( Cresselia vs. Darkrai). I saw bits of Season 12 Episode 1, and it was funny.
    LOL, I'm still gonna watch the reruns, and record it on the PVR.
    Anyhow, judging by the fact that CN is airing GB once every week, we'll probably have GB in Canada by... November. My best guess.
    I'm saying September, that seems the most likely, or YTV can surprise us and air it before then, maybe even in the summer or in 2 weeks, who knows.

I edited the YTV/Anime News part of the schedule because there was some new scheduling changes on the CW4Kids(for people who have or watch that channel).
    *Sonic X moves to a new time on the CW4Kids Saturdays at 9:00am.
    *Another timeslot of Sonic X is added airing Saturdays at 11:00am, also. This means Sonic X airs 9am and 11am Saturdays on the CW4Kids.
    *Kirby:Right Back at Ya! airs on the CW4Kids starting this Saturday 7:30am.
    *Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's moves to a new time Saturdays at 7:00am on the CW4Kids. New episodes will premiere in that timeslot.
    *Yu-Gi-Oh(original series) will not air on the CW4kids as previously stated.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
    Saturday at 12:05pm

Saturday 12:05pm-Ya See We Want an Evolution
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension
    8:00am

Mon-Tears for Fears
    Tues-Once There Were Greenfields
    Wed-Throwing the Track Switch
    Thurs-The Keystone Pops
    Fri-Bibarel Gnaws Best
    3:29pm

Mon-Once There Were Greenfields
    Tues-Throwing the Track Switch
    Wed-The Keystone Pops
    Thurs-Bibarel Gnaws Best

*Reruns of Battle Dimension begin
    *The 8:00am timeslot begins a new run of Battle Dimension
    *The Saturday 12:05pm Diamond and Pearl continues its run with DP21
    *The 8am timeslot continues its run of DPBD episodes with the episode of last week, and the 4 episodes repeating from the 3:29pm episodes.
    *The 3:29pm timeslot continues its DPBD run.
    *Again, no episode Friday at 3:29pm.
    *No new episodes this week.

Pokemon Cartoon Network Schedule

Mon-Sleight of Sand
    Tues-Lost Leader Strategy
    Wed-Crossing the Battle Line
    Thurs-A Triple Fighting Chance
    Fri-Enter Galactic
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles
    Saturday at 9:00am

Saturday 9am-Steeling Peace of Mind (NEW)
    Saturday 12:00pm-2:00pm

12:00pm-Ancient Family Matter
    12:30pm-Dealing With Defensive Types
    1:00pm-Leading a Stray
    1:30pm-Steeling Peace of Mind
    Sunday at 7:30am

Sunday 7:30am- Leading a Stray
    Sunday 3:00pm-5:00pm

3:00pm-Ancient Family Matter
    3:30pm-Dealing With Defensive Types
    4:00pm-Leading a Stray
    4:30pm-Steeling Peace of Mind

*The 8:00am weekday timeslot continues its run of DP:Battle Dimension
    *A new episode of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles airs Saturday at 9:00am with the episode, Steeling Peace of Mind.
    *Leading a Stray re-airs Sunday at 7:30am.
    *A marathon of 4 Pokemon DP: Galactic Battles episodes airs Saturday from 12:00pm-2:00pm.
    *A marathon of 4 DP:Galactic Battles episodes airs Sunday from 3:00pm-5:00pm

YTV/Anime News
    *A new episode of Digimon Data Squad "Royal Nights Assemble" airs tomorrow at 7:04am on Family Channel/10:04am(Family West).
    *Transformers Animated airs Saturday at 11:00am.
    *A new episode of Bakugan New Vestroia airs tomorrow at 7:00am on Teletoon/10:00am Teletoon West
    *Reruns of Bakugan air tomorrow 3:00pm-4:00pm, and weekdays at 5:00pm.
    *Sonic X airs on the CW4Kids Saturdays at 9:00am and 11:00am.
    *Dinosaur King(on the CW4Kids) airs on the CW4Kids Saturdays at 9:30am
    *Kirby:Right Back at Ya! airs on the CW4Kids Saturday at 7:30am.
    *Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's airs a new episode Saturday at 7:00am on the CW4Kids.
    *A new episode of Pretty Cure airs Friday at 7:30am, with the episode "We Need a Vacation". It repeats Fridays at 3:29pm, and Saturdays at 7:00am.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post

*C_L*
    Blah, I'm not a fan of those 2 disc sets but I guess I've got no choice but to buy them. At least they stopped using those super thin DVD cases.

Send me a PM if you got any questions! Currently have $125 in amazon gift cards.

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Saturday 12:05pm-Borrowing on Bad Faith

Mon-Bibarel Gnaws Best
    Tues-Nosin' Round the Mountain
    Wed-Luxray Vision
    Thurs-Journey to the Unown
    Fri-Team Shocker

Mon-Nosin' Round the Mountain
    Tues-Luxray Vision
    Wed-Journey to the Unown
    Thurs-Team Shocker

*Reruns of Battle Dimension continue
    *The Saturday 12:05pm Diamond and Pearl continues its run with DP22.
    *The 8:00am timeslot continues its run of Battle Dimension
    *The 8am timeslot continues its run of DPBD episodes with the episode of last week, and the 4 episodes repeating from the 3:29pm episodes.

Mon-Bells are Singing
    Tues-Crossing Paths
    Wed-Pika and Goliath
    Thurs-Our Cup Runneth Over
    Fri-A Full Course Tag Battle
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Galactic Battles
    Tuesday 12:00pm-1:00pm

12:00pm-Get Your Rotom Running
    12:30pm-A Breed Stampede

Saturday 9am-Saving the World from Ruins (NEW)
    Saturday 12:00pm-2:00pm

12:00pm-Dealing With Defensive Types
    12:30pm-Leading a Stray
    1:00pm-Steeling Peace of Mind
    1:30pm-Saving the World from Ruins

Sunday 7:30am-Saving the World from Ruins

*A new episode of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles airs Saturday at 9:00am with the episode, Saving the World from Ruins.
    *Saving the World from Ruins re-airs Sunday at 7:30am.
    *A marathon of 4 Pokemon DP: Galactic Battles episodes airs Saturday from 12:00pm-2:00pm.
    *The first 2 episodes of DP:Galactic Battles airs Tuesday from 12:00pm-1:00pm.

YTV/Anime News
    *A new episode of Digimon Data Squad "Father and Son Destiny" airs tomorrow at 7:04am on Family Channel/10:04am(Family West).
    *Transformers Animated marathon(Transflosion) airs Saturday on Crunch on YTV from 7:00am-12:00pm.
    *The series finale of Transformers Animated airs Saturday on YTV(part of Transflosion) from 10:30am-12:00pm.
    *A new episode of Bakugan New Vestroia airs tomorrow at 7:00am on Teletoon/10:00am Teletoon West,repeats Sunday at 3:00pm
    *Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's airs a new episode "The Dark Signs Part 1" Saturday at 7:00am on the CW4Kids.
    *A new episode of Pretty Cure airs Friday at 7:30am, with the episode "Practice Make4s Perfect". It repeats Fridays at 3:29pm.
    *Pretty Cure is pre-empted Saturday at 7:00am because of a Transformers marathon airing in Crunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post

A pretty general idea, but I guess it works. I'll still stick to my method. I get liberty in when to watch them, and no commercials!

You certainly came out of nowhere. How have you been?

*C_L*
    I'm doing well and working on weekdays. I have a PVR too.

Just noticed something, I watched Blue Dragon recently on Saturday and there was no new episode and it goes back to the beginning.
    I checked ytv schedule for this weekend and it goes to second episode... old. :x
    *stomps at ytv - come on, quit wasting our time >:x

Anime-Ash, you might want to double-check on that.
    -----------------------------------------------
    czzzzzzz[]:::::::::::::::::::::::> ()__)__)__)__)__)__)

Taking back to previous Holy War in 243 years ago - The Lost Canvas.

Second part has ended and the twin gods were sealed. Then visiting to the Bluegard to get the source of power...

Status: | Aries | Taurus | Gemini | Cancer | Leo | Virgo | Libra | Scorpio | Sagittarius | Capricorn | Aquarius | Pisces | Pope/Altar |

I also known as Entei in chatroom.

Mario Kart DS - 073080 634195
    Pokemon Diamond DS - 0645 2455 5853
    SSBB Wii - 3909 7241 6221

I'm doing well and working on weekdays. I have a PVR too.

Just noticed something, I watched Blue Dragon recently on Saturday and there was no new episode and it goes back to the beginning.
    I checked ytv schedule for this weekend and it goes to second episode... old. :x
    *stomps at ytv - come on, quit wasting our time >:x

Anime-Ash, you might want to double-check on that.
    I know, but here's the thing : YTV's schedule page lists the 2nd episode of Blue Dragon, but the Blue Dragon episode page on ytv.com, goes past the episode where YTV stopped at. And Zap2it, lists a new episode of Blue Dragon airing this week and next week.So I dunno, what's going on.
    Some interesting news, beginning the week of of June 29, Pretty Cure is airing on weekdays at 3:00pm. Pokemon Battle Dimension will continue airing at 3:29pm up until the end of the week, because after that they'll be airing Spongebob episodes in that timeslot.

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Saturday 12:05pm-Faced With Steelix Determination

Mon-Team Shocker
    Tues-Tanks for the Memories
    Wed-Hot Springing a Leak
    Thurs-Riding the Winds of Change
    Fri-Sleight of Sand

Mon-Tanks for the Memories
    Tues-Hot Springing a Leak
    Wed-Riding the Winds of Change

*Reruns of Battle Dimension continue
    *The Saturday 12:05pm Diamond and Pearl continues its run with DP23.
    *The 8:00am timeslot continues its run of Battle Dimension
    *The 8am timeslot continues its run of DPBD episodes with the episode of last week, the 3 episodes repeating from the 3:29pm episodes, and Sleight of Sand on Friday
    *The Thursday 3:29pm timeslot is pre-empted because of YTV Special last day of school programming on that day.

Mon-Staging a Heroes Welcome
    Tues-Pruning a Passel of Pals
    Wed-Strategy With a Smile
    Thurs-The Thief That Keeps on Thieving
    Fri-Chim-Charred
    Tuesday 11:00am-12:00pm

11:00pm-Ancient Family Matters
    11:30pm-Dealing With Defensive Types

Saturday 9am-Cheers on Castaway Isle (NEW)
    Saturday 3:00pm-4:00pm

3:00pm-Leading a Stray
    3:30pm-Steeling Peace of Mind

Sunday 7:30am-Cheers on Castaway Isle

*A new episode of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles airs Saturday at 9:00am with the episode, Cheers on Castaway Isle.
    *Cheers on Castaway Isle re-airs Sunday at 7:30am.
    *2 Pokemon DP: Galactic Battles episodes air Tuesday from 11:00am-12:00pm.
    *2 episodes of DP:Galactic Battles air Saturday from 3:00pm-4:00pm.

YTV/Anime News
    *A new episode of Digimon Data Squad "Thomas Bursts on the Scene" airs tomorrow at 7:04am on Family Channel/10:04am(Family West).
    *An episode of Blue Dragon airs Saturday at 1:00pm on YTV
    *A rerun of Transformers Animated airs Saturday at 11:00am on YTV.
    *A new episode of Bakugan New Vestroia airs tomorrow at 7:00am on Teletoon/10:00am Teletoon West,repeats Sunday at 3:00pm
    *Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's airs a new episode "The Dark Signs Part 2" Saturday at 7:00am on the CW4Kids.
    *A new episode of Pretty Cure airs Friday at 7:30am, with the episode "Cultivating Crushes". It repeats Fridays at 3:29pm and Saturday at 7:00am.

EDIT: LOL, I'm I the only one who still posts in this thread.
    Pokemon is pre-empted Wednesday July 1st due to Canada Day Canadian shows airing from 3:00pm on YTV. Also according to YTV's site and Zap2it, there ill be no weekday Pokemon timeslot starting the week of July 6th(because of Spongebob daily marathons, and new summer weekday schedule). This means Pokemon will only air Saturdays at 12:05pm beginning the week of July 6th. Damn You YTV.
    Last edited by Anime-Ash; 24th June 2009 at 5:53 PM.

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Saturday 12:05pm-Cooking Up a Sweet Story

Mon-Sleight of Sand
    Tues-Lost Leader Strategy
    Thurs-Crossing the Battle Line
    Fri-A Triple Fighting Chance

*DP and DPBD reruns continue
    *This is the last week for Battle Dimension until August/September
    *The Saturday 12:05pm timeslot continues its run with DP24.
    *The 8:00am weekday timeslot is gone because of a new summer schedule(most likely return in the Fall).
    *The Wednesday 3:29pm timeslot is pre-empted because of YTV Special Canada Day programming on that day.
    *This is the last week for the 3:29pm weekday timeslot until most likely August/September
    *An DPBD episode airs on Friday at 3:39pm.
    *Beginning next week, Pokemon will only air Saturdays at 12:05pm

Mon-Cream of the Croagunk Crop
    Tues-Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu Part 1
    Wed-Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu Part 2
    Thurs-A Crasher Course in Power
    Fri-Hungry For the Good Life
    Monday 11:00am-12:00pm

11:00am-Saving the World from Ruins
    11:30am-Cheers on Castaways Isle

Saturday 9am-Hold The Phione (NEW)
    3:00pm-Cheers on Castaways Isle
    3:30pm-Hold the Phione

Sunday 7:30am-Hold the Phione

*A new episode of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles airs Saturday at 9:00am with the episode, Hold the Phione.
    *Hold the Phione re-airs Sunday at 7:30am.
    *2 Pokemon DP: Galactic Battles episodes air Monday from 11:00am-12:00pm.

YTV/Anime News
    *A new episode of Digimon Data Squad "Justice Equals Power" airs tomorrow at 7:04am on Family Channel/10:04am(Family West).
    *Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's airs a new episode "The Dark Signs Part 3" Saturday at 7:00am on the CW4Kids.
    *Beginning this week, Pretty Cure airs Monday-Friday at 3:00pm starting with Episode 1 on YTV.
    *Pretty Cure, What Do You Mean Transform, airs Saturday at 7:00am. No Pretty Cure Fridays at 7:30am and 3:29pm
    *No new episodes of Pretty Cure until most likely the Fall.

Oy, the pains of summer. All reruns... oh well.

Also, people don't forget that Pokemon Battle Dimension Volume 1&2 are currently available to purchase. I think Volume 3&4 arrive in August.

*sigh* no more new episodes. Although, it's the summer; what do you expect?

*C_L*

- Cobaltios

Oy, the pains of summer. All reruns... oh well.

Also, people don't forget that Pokemon Battle Dimension Volume 1&2 are currently available to purchase. I think Volume 3&4 arrive in August.

*sigh* no more new episodes. Although, it's the summer; what do you expect?
    Those DVDs are out now. I never saw them at Wal-Mart. I saw Digimon DVDs though.

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post
    Those DVDs are out now. I never saw them at Wal-Mart. I saw Digimon DVDs though.
    Buy them off Amazon. This specific box set takes about two weeks to ship however.

Another pokemonless summer. Used to watch the latest episodes online, but it's so much more fun to wait for them to come out on T.V.

Actually, I'd rather buy it in-store.
    And I agree, summers without Pokemon aren't that good.

Okay Hey sorry I've haven't been here a lot but I will be now.

So can anyone help make a Saturday Morning T.v Watching Schelucule(Spelling)

I want to get in Sonic X/ Sonic, Yu-gi-oh, Kirby, and all the good shows.

Still now Pokemon and a Summer with no Pokemon *sigh* I miss the one summer where we had pokemon all the time BF the Dp Preimire thing and the movies airing on Saturday. Ah the good old days

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

Quote Originally Posted by DanChimchar View Post
    Still now Pokemon and a Summer with no Pokemon *sigh* I miss the one summer where we had pokemon all the time BF the Dp Preimire thing and the movies airing on Saturday. Ah the good old days
    The BF thing was mainly because YTV was dumb enough to ax it during the weekend run for some strange reason. Luckily, they managed to finish it on time.

Meh, I say YTV is losing it, but it's best not to lose faith in it yet (even though one of the only shows I actually bothered watching has finished it's series. Makes me wonder how they managed to complete a whole season in roughly 3 months).

*C_L*

- Cobaltios

Okay Hey sorry I've haven't been here a lot but I will be now.

So can anyone help make a Saturday Morning T.v Watching Schelucule(Spelling)

I want to get in Sonic X/ Sonic, Yu-gi-oh, Kirby, and all the good shows.

My Saturday schedule is like this, but I have a DVR, so most are recorded.
    10am-Digimon Data Squad(Fam West)
    10:30am-Sonic X(CW4Kids DVR recording)
    11am-Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's(CW4Kids DVR recording)
    11:30am-Pretty Cure(YTV DVR Recording)
    12pm-Pokemon(either Battle Dimension DVR or the actual DP episode airing)
    12:30pm-Dinosaur King
    1pm-Blue Dragon
    It all depends on your own schedule, and what you like, and when you get up. I also agree about the Pokemon thing.

The BF thing was mainly because YTV was dumb enough to ax it during the weekend run for some strange reason. Luckily, they managed to finish it on time.

Meh, I say YTV is losing it, but it's best not to lose faith in it yet (even though one of the only shows I actually bothered watching has finished it's series. Makes me wonder how they managed to complete a whole season in roughly 3 months).
    Agreed, YTV is basically garbgae nowadays, but I will continue to watch Pokemon premieres on it. Is that show you're talking about Pokemon, lol. YTV did pretty well in airing Battle dimension. Few pre-emptions, and their schedule was consistent, so I gotta applaud YTV for that.

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Saturday 12:05pm-Oh Do You Know the Poffin Plan

*A Pokemon-less summer continues
    *Only 1 Pokemon timeslot remains on YTV
    *The Saturday 12:05pm timeslot continues its DP run with DP25.
    *The 3:29pm weekday timeslot is gone for a while due to Spongebob daily marathons.

Mon-Fighting Fear with Fear
    Tues-Arriving in Style
    Wed-The Psyduck Stops Here
    Thurs-Camping it Up
    Fri-Up Close and Personable
    Monday 11:00am-12:00pm

11:00am-Cheers on Castaways Isle
    11:30am-Hold the Phione

Saturday 9am-Another One Gabites the Dust (NEW)

3:00pm-Hold the Phione
    3:30pm-Another One Gabites the Dust

Sunday 7:30am-Another One Gabites the Dust

*A new episode of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles airs Saturday at 9:00am with the episode, Another One Gabites the Dust.
    *Another One Gabites the Dust re-airs Sunday at 7:30am.
    *2 Pokemon DP: Galactic Battles episodes air Monday from 11:00am-12:00pm.

YTV/Anime News
    *A new episode of Digimon Data Squad "Human Potential" airs tomorrow at 7:04am on Family Channel/10:04am(Family West).
    *Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's airs a new episode "The Dark Signs Part 4" Saturday at 7:00am on the CW4Kids.
    *Pretty Cure airs Monday-Friday at 3:00pm
    *Pretty Cure,Cleaning up the City, airs Saturday at 7:00am.

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash
    Agreed, YTV is basically garbgae nowadays, but I will continue to watch Pokemon premieres on it. Is that show you're talking about Pokemon, lol. YTV did pretty well in airing Battle dimension. Few pre-emptions, and their schedule was consistent, so I gotta applaud YTV for that.
    Actually the show I was thinking about was Transformers: Animated. They went through that series really quickly. A little disapointed that it's over, but it did end well.

Also, I really hate that you put such a damn long schedule, mainly because I'm typing this on the Wii and it's incredibly difficult to do so with all that schedule!

*C_L*

- Cobaltios

Page 46 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast