Page 5 of 86 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post
    But why wouldn't YTV just replace Pokemon DPBD at the 12:00pm timeslot instead of just adding another timeslot.
    maybe theyre working on doing that

I guess we will just have to wait and see

Doesn't anyone have this feeling it is Pokemon DPBD

I guess we are just gonna have to wait and see.

Does anybody have this feeling it's Pokemon DPBD.

I know it can't be DP again because you cannot have 3 timeslots of the same season of Pokemon on the same day plus two timeslots during the weekday. Although Pokemon doesn't show on Sundays.

^ I have a feeling, in fact a big feeling, but all I was saying in my other post is that we should get TOO over-excited, because there's a chance it might not be.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

well YTV is premiering a new show on that day maybe that has something to do with it somehow?

what show are they premiering

Here's the episode schedule for the upcoming week:

8:00am
    Mon - A Gruff Act to Follow!
    Tues - Wild in the Streets!
    Wed - O'er the Rampardos We Watched!
    Thurs - Twice Smitten, Once Shy!
    Fri - Mutiny in the Bounty!

3:30pm
    Mon - An Elite Meet and Greet!
    Tues - A Secret Sphere of Influence!
    Wed - The Grass Menagerie!
    Thurs - One Big Happiny Family!
    Fri - Steamboat Willies!

EDIT: Okay, well the schedule for the 31st has been revealed and it's not DPBD (well, I warned you!) Anyways, what they're doing is they're just skipping to where 12:00pm is and they're having two episodes back-to-back to make the wait to DPBD slower.

This might be bad news, but if you think about it, it might not be. Sure, it will take a while for us to get to DPBD, but when it finally does, we might have 2 episodes per week, which might cause us to surpass the US!

So anyways, here's the schedule for Saturday.

Saturday May 31st, 2008
    7:00am - Gymbaliar!
    11:30am - An Elite Meet and Greet!
    12:00pm - A Secret Sphere of Influence!
    Last edited by Silent Conversation; 25th May 2008 at 2:29 PM.

I Saw the schedule
    And I Sent a Email asking about BD anf I Got A Repile but of course just a stupid newsletter
    Anyways I Know there trying to finish the Saturday Episodes thats why they are playing two episodes and then go onto the next episode
    So by 9 weeks on the week of August 6 they should have BD Episodes starting up.

Got my hopes up for nothing

And August 6 seems far away. If they do premiere it by August 6, you might as well just premiere it in Fall 2008.

Well, I told everyone not to.

I had a feeling it would be DPBD, but a bigger feeling it wouldn't be.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

no DPBD....what a shock

no DPBD....what a shock

what show are they premiering
    i cant remember what it was called but i remember seeing a commercial saying "Premiering May 31st"

o ya Monster Buster club but its not on their schedule

And August 6 seems far away. If they do premiere it by August 6, you might as well just premiere it in Fall 2008.
    You don't know that necessarily. For all we know, YTV can put in a new time slot for Pokemon next month (what, there's already 13, why not 14?) and it might have DPBD.

You can never just assume something with YTV, because what you assume with YTV rarely ever happens. For example, a lot of people assumed that May 31st would air DPBD, but it didn't. So, you can never just assume something with YTV because there's always weird things around the corner.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

No, the too good to be trueness and the fact that it would just flat out be confusing is why.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    EDIT: Okay, well the schedule for the 31st has been revealed and it's not DPBD (well, I warned you!) Anyways, what they're doing is they're just skipping to where 12:00pm is and they're having two episodes back-to-back to make the wait to DPBD slower.
    About effin' time YTV did this. It's been a while since I've seen back to back episodes of any show on their channel.

Goody, that means that for a while LoS won't be on there anymore. Hopefully it fills the Storm Hawks slot, because frankly they haven't been airing any new episodes for about 3 weeks now.

This might be bad news, but if you think about it, it might not be. Sure, it will take a while for us to get to DPBD, but when it finally does, we might have 2 episodes per week, which might cause us to surpass the US!
    Heh, in your dreams. The day we surpass the US, is the day when the US is really desperate to get shows to air. Although, I do believe we're ahead of them with Transformers. Though, I'm probably looking at the wrong source.

Trust me, it is not. Just watch, we're nearly done with May. June is right there, and because of conditions, June will be gone instantaneously. July is a holiday month so using it up won't be so hard. Trust me, it won't take long.

You don't know that necessarily. For all we know, YTV can put in a new time slot for Pokemon next month (what, there's already 13, why not 14?) and it might have DPBD.

You can never just assume something with YTV, because what you assume with YTV rarely ever happens. For example, a lot of people assumed that May 31st would air DPBD, but it didn't. So, you can never just assume something with YTV because there's always weird things around the corner.
    Or, for the fact that for the last few years, YTV has never been really consistent with anything they've done in terms of programming. That and they don't really update things, and in fact will add things from their past in the event of a lack of it (like the Bionix line-up for instance). Heck, we got Futurama on YTV. That's just mind bogling. YTV can pretty much do whatever they feel like. But be glad that we don't edit as much of the content we receive as opposed to some American stations. Trust me, we can air stuff that would make Soccer Moms cringe. And some of our stations can actually get away with it (but, we do in fact have a limit to what can in fact be shown).

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Well we finally had the Buizel episode over here. Bout bloody time.

Quote Originally Posted by firewall View Post
    Well we finally had the Buizel episode over here. Bout bloody time.
    didnt it show couple times already lol

New news
    After May 31st, 2008, the 7:00am timeslot on Saturdays will be gone.
    So beginning June 7th,2008, only 2 DP episodes will air on Saturdays at 11:30am and 12:00pm.
    I Do not remember the last time YTV had 2 back-to-back episodes of Pokemon in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post

Trust me, it is not. Just watch, we're nearly done with May. June is right there, and because of conditions, June will be gone instantaneously. July is a holiday month so using it up won't be so hard. Trust me, it won't take long.
    Agreed on that. May's over in 4 days, June will be easy also because the school year's ending, which people will be excited for that. And in July will be a whole school-free month and with the whole day at your hands, you probably won't be thinking of Pokemon the whole day.

If you take away May, it's June and July and then Pokemon airs. Two months, both of which will go by really quickly. Doesn't seem like a long time to me.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

New news
    So beginning June 7th,2008, only 2 DP episodes will air on Saturdays at 11:30am and 12:00pm.
    I Do not remember the last time YTV had 2 back-to-back episodes of Pokemon in a row.
    wow thats big now we're closer to DPBD

wait since its almost sumer i know YTV will change the pokemon weekday timeslots, most likely the 8:00am one. They will probably move it 12:00pmlike what they did last summer.

New news
    Which makes a heck of a lot more sense too.

Makes you wonder, is that a good thing, or a bad thing?

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

wait since its almost sumer i know YTV will change the pokemon weekday timeslots, most likely the 8:00am one. They will probably move it 12:00pmlike what they did last summer.
    yea i can see that happening i just hope though that they DO NOT not air it on Fridays like they did last summer too

Page 5 of 86 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast