Page 50 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 2132

Thread: Pokemon in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by hmmm View Post
    i think, instead of reairing the same DPBD episodes, YTV should air old school episodes. from the beginning
    Yes. This is smart. I wonder how that would work, because even the YTV on demand, or whatever it is; doesn't have episodes before season 4, if I remember correctly.

edit: didn't see what anime-ash posted, this makes sense now. So, does anyone in Canada have rights to season 1 through 4, or are they so old they're public domain; lol, just kidding about the PD.
    Last edited by cg_25; 25th September 2009 at 4:31 AM.

oh heck...
    I guess we have to wait for new pokemon episodes somewhere this spring...

right now I only watch is Naruto and Bleach.
    Naruto is nearly end, just 19 episodes to go.
    -----------------------------------------------
    czzzzzzz[]:::::::::::::::::::::::> ()__)__)__)__)__)__)

Taking back to previous Holy War in 243 years ago - The Lost Canvas.

Second part has ended and the twin gods were sealed. Then visiting to the Bluegard to get the source of power...

Status: | Aries | Taurus | Gemini | Cancer | Leo | Virgo | Libra | Scorpio | Sagittarius | Capricorn | Aquarius | Pisces | Pope/Altar |

I also known as Entei in chatroom.

Mario Kart DS - 073080 634195
    Pokemon Diamond DS - 0645 2455 5853
    SSBB Wii - 3909 7241 6221

Quote Originally Posted by theboar View Post

Naruto is nearly end, just 19 episodes to go.
    I know. I wonder if YTV has Shippuden rights. Probably not.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Yes. This is smart. I wonder how that would work, because even the YTV on demand, or whatever it is; doesn't have episodes before season 4, if I remember correctly.

edit: didn't see what anime-ash posted, this makes sense now. So, does anyone in Canada have rights to season 1 through 4, or are they so old they're public domain; lol, just kidding about the PD.
    I believe no other channel in Canada has Seasons 1-4. In the US, CN may have the rights to Seasons 1-12(although their 4kids episodes may have expired). I'm also interested to know what Pokemon episodes YTV has on their On Demand service, cuz it sounded like you subscribe to it.
    oh heck...
    I guess we have to wait for new pokemon episodes somewhere this spring...

right now I only watch is Naruto and Bleach.
    Naruto is nearly end, just 19 episodes to go
    Knowing YTV, they could be waiting for HG/SS or maybe they will premiere DPGB towards the end of the year so it can premiere along with Pokemon Movie 12.
    How do you manage to stay up from 12am-2am to watch Naruto and Bleach on YTV. I didn't even know people still watched Naruto and Bleach on YTV considering they way they've been treating those shows.
    Something interesting though, YTV will have the World Dub Television Premiere of Naruto Episodes 210-220 because those episodes didn't air on CN.
    I know. I wonder if YTV has Shippuden rights. Probably not.
    Who knows if YTV even wants the right to Shippuden. I think after YTV runs out of episodes of Bleach and Naruto they probably won't renew them. YTV has up to Episode 220 of Naruto and I think up to Episode 108 of Bleach.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension
    Saturday at 11:00am

Saturday 11am- The Keystone Pops
    8:00am

Mon-A Triple Fighting Chance
    Tues-Enter Galactic
    Wed-The Bells are Singing
    Thurs-Crossing Paths
    Fri-Pika and Goliath

* The Saturday 11am timeslot continues its run with DPBD 4.
    *The weekday 8:00am timeslot continues its run with great episodes and a filler.
    *No new episodes this week.

Pokemon Cartoon Network Schedule

Mon-Playing the Leveling Field
    Tues-Doc Brock
    Wed-Battling the Generation Gap
    Thurs- Losing its Lustrous
    Fri-Double Team Turnover
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles
    Saturday at 9:00am

Saturday 9am-Classroom Training (NEW)
    Sunday at 7:30am

Sunday 7:30am- Classroom Training

*The 8:00am weekday timeslot continues its run of DP:Battle Dimension
    *A new episode of Pokemon DP:Galactic Battles airs Saturday at 9am with the episode, Classroom Training.
    *Classroom Training re-airs Sunday at 7:30am.

YTV/Anime Highlights

*An all-new episode of Pretty Cure airs Saturday at 7:00am with the episode, Summer Ends With a Bang.
    *Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's airs a new episode Thursday at 7:30am with the episode, A Blast from the Past Part 1. It repeats Saturday at 12:30pm.
    *2 new episodes of Naruto air tonight from 12:00am-1:00am on YTV.
    *2 new episodes of Bleach air tonight from 1:00am-2:00am on YTV.
    *The season premiere of an all-new season of Dinosaur King, Dinosaur King:Mesozoic Meltdown, premieres Saturday with an all-new episode, Alien Parent Trap, Saturday at 12:00pm on YTV(same as the CW4Kids except YTV premieres it at 12pm).
    *A new episode of Bakugan New Vestroia airs tomorrow at 7:00am on Teletoon/10:00am Teletoon West.
    *Reruns of Bakugan air tomorrow 2:00pm-3:00pm, and weekdays at 3:00pm.
    *One full hour of Sonic X airs Saturday from 9:30am-10:30am on the CW4Kids.
    *Yu-Gi-Oh airs Saturdays at 9:00am, with Season 1 episodes, on the CW4Kids.
    *The season premiere of an all-new season of Dinosaur King, Dinosaur King:Mesozoic Meltdown, premieres Saturday with an all-new episode, Alien Parent Trap, Saturday at 8:30am on the CW4Kids(same as YTV except the CW4kids premieres it at 8:30am).
    *Transformers Animated airs an episode Saturday at 11:30pm on YTV.
    *Spider Riders airs Tues-Sat at 4:30am on Teletoon/7:30am on Teletoon West.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Anime-Ash; 27th September 2009 at 11:44 PM.

How do you manage to stay up from 12am-2am to watch Naruto and Bleach on YTV. I didn't even know people still watched Naruto and Bleach on YTV considering they way they've been treating those shows.
    I do because I love it so much Even if right now it's just all fillers.

I do so hope they have Shippuden but I bet they don't

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post

Who knows if YTV even wants the right to Shippuden. I think after YTV runs out of episodes of Bleach and Naruto they probably won't renew them. YTV has up to Episode 220 of Naruto and I think up to Episode 108 of Bleach.
    They probably don't. It's so disgusting to think of what they would replace it with. More re-runs?

AMAZING NEWS
    According to YTV's website,2 Brand new Pokemon Specials will be airing on Monday October 12, 2009. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Explorers of Sky-Beyond Time and Darkness will premiere October 12 at 12:00pm (World Dub Television Premiere). Also, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness will premiere October 12 at 12:30pm

Excellent news because its the World Dub Television Premiere of the 3rd Mystery Dungeon special, YTV has never aired any Mystery Dungeon special before, and it could mean YTV has new episodes of Pokemon and could premiere soon.

Quote from YTV site
    Don't miss 2 brand new Pokemon specials on October 12th! Dungeon Sky: Beyond Time & Darkness @ 12pm e/p and then Dungeon Sky: Explorers of Time & Darkness @ 12:30pm e/p
    http://www.ytv.com/programming/shows/pokemon/

Finally, for once we actually get a dub premiere! The last time we got a dub premiere was this filler episode in season 8. I'm glad we're getting something as soon as it comes, because this may be hinting that there will be more episode premieres to come.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

AMAZING NEWS
    According to YTV's website,2 Brand new Pokemon Specials will be airing on Monday October 12, 2009. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Explorers of Sky-Beyond Time and Darkness will premiere October 12 at 12:00pm (World Dub Television Premiere). Also, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness will premiere October 12 at 12:30pm

Excellent news because its the World Dub Television Premiere of the 3rd Mystery Dungeon special, YTV has never aired any Mystery Dungeon special before, and it could mean YTV has new episodes of Pokemon and could premiere soon.

Quote from YTV site
    While it isn't Galactic Battles; HOLY ****!!! I cannot believe YTV was even capable of pulling this off! I may have just rekindled my respect for them... somewhat.

Still, with me still without cable, I'm not going to be looking forward to this much... I really hope that changes. I want to see this.

World Premiere! World Premiere! That barely happens to YTV these days. I say it's a sign of things to come.

Or, the game happens to be coming out soon... that too.

<C_L>

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

HOLY ****!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING! YTV A WORLD PREMIERE!

WOW how did they get there hands on this! Man I can't wait!!!!! But wouldn't it make sense to air the Explores of Time and Darkness before the Explores of Time??? Since it would go better the 1st and instead of the 2nd then the 1st. (I mean like the 1st and 2nd Explores special, I don't count the other one for some reason)

BUT MAN I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! A WORLD PREMIERE OF POKEMON ON YTV THE SPECIAL (the time one) HAS NEVER BEEN SHOWNED EVEN ON CARTOON NETWORK SO HOW DID THEY PULL IT OFF!

They have my respect now

EDIT: I did some digging myself and Inu Yasha The Final Act is airing tonight! Now I got confused at first since it said airing on YTV but I did my digging and theres a ytv in Japan? Who knew

http://www.ytv.co.jp/inuyasha/
    http://www.ytv.co.jp/

The website to the ytv Japanese site and the Inuyasha now it's not the same YTV but it has the same name.

And also English Dub of Final Act airs soon! On this British Channel
    Last edited by DanChimchar; 3rd October 2009 at 7:29 PM.

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.

POKEMON DIAMOND AND PEARL GALACTIC BATTLES AMAZING NEWS!AMAZING NEWS
    POKEMON DP: GALACTIC BATTLES PREMIERES NEXT SATURDAY. Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles premieres on Saturday October 10,2009 at 10:00am. 4 all-new episodes are premiering. New episodes Saturday October 10 at 10:00am, 10:30am,11:00am, and 11:30am. Also, the 2 Dungeon specials will be airing on Saturday October 10, 2009, not on October 12, 2009, at 12:00pm, and 12:30pm. The specials will premiere following the premiere of DP Galactic Battles.YTV Saturday October 10, 2009 TV Schedule YTV Pokemon More Show Times ListingOn Saturday October 17, according to YTV's site, 2 new all-new episodes air at 11am and 11:30am.
    The schedule for Pokemon on Saturday October 10, 2009(next Saturday) looks like this-
    Pokemon Saturday October 10, 2009
    10:00am- Get Your Rotom Running(NEW)
    10:30am-A Breed Stampede(NEW)
    11:00am- Ancient Family Matters(NEW)
    11:30am-Dealing With Defensive Types(NEW)
    12:00pm- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky- Beyond Time and Darkness(NEW)(WORLD DUB TELEVISION PREMIERE)
    12:30PM-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness(NEW)

Finally, for once we actually get a dub premiere! The last time we got a dub premiere was this filler episode in season 8. I'm glad we're getting something as soon as it comes, because this may be hinting that there will be more episode premieres to come.
    I'm really excited about this too. I saw the 2nd dungeon special before I saw Movie 11, and I'm looking forward to the 3rd Dungeon special premiere on YTV.Is the filler episode you're talking about "Island Time" Remember its October 10, next Saturday now.
    While it isn't Galactic Battles; HOLY ****!!! I cannot believe YTV was even capable of pulling this off! I may have just rekindled my respect for them... somewhat.

Still, with me still without cable, I'm not going to be looking forward to this much... I really hope that changes. I want to see this.

World Premiere! World Premiere! That barely happens to YTV these days. I say it's a sign of things to come.

Or, the game happens to be coming out soon... that too.
    My respect has grown for them now too. Pokemon Galactic Battles is also premiering this Saturday, plus they have the World Dub Television Premiere of the 3rd dungeon special. C_L, you gotta get your cable back. Its Thanksgiving weekend, maybe you can go home and watch new Pokemon episodes, lol. LOL its ironic how you posted that it isn't Galactic Battles, but GB is premiering this Saturday. I'm so excited WORLD PREMIERE!, too. This is just one of the few World Premieres YTV has this year. The World Dub Television Premiere of the final 10 episodes of Naruto will air beginning October 24, 2009 on YTV. 2 World Dub Television Premieres on YTV, WOW.

WOW how did they get there hands on this! Man I can't wait!!!!! But wouldn't it make sense to air the Explores of Time and Darkness before the Explores of Time??? Since it would go better the 1st and instead of the 2nd then the 1st. (I mean like the 1st and 2nd Explores special, I don't count the other one for some reason)

BUT MAN I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! A WORLD PREMIERE OF POKEMON ON YTV THE SPECIAL (the time one) HAS NEVER BEEN SHOWNED EVEN ON CARTOON NETWORK SO HOW DID THEY PULL IT OFF!

They have my respect now

EDIT: I did some digging myself and Inu Yasha The Final Act is airing tonight! Now I got confused at first since it said airing on YTV but I did my digging and theres a ytv in Japan? Who knew

The website to the ytv Japanese site and the Inuyasha now it's not the same YTV but it has the same name.

It's funny how everyone loves YTV now. Also with DPGB airing too. And no, it has not aired on Cartoon Network, only in Japan. Who knows, YTV could have always had the specials. They were probably just waiting for the right time to air it, or they could have gotten it with DPGB.Who knows?

Other Special News
    Nickelodeon Canada launches on November 2, 2009, with all current, and classic/retro Nick shows. With a new Nick channel, that could mean anime and Pokemon on YTV.http://corusent.com/home/Corporate/P...t.aspx?Id=1712

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Mon-Our Cup Runneth Over
    Tues-A Full Course Tag Battle
    Wed-Staging a Heroes Welcome
    Thurs-Pruning a Passel of Pals
    Fri-Strategy With a Smile
    Saturday 10:00am-12:00pm

10:00am- Get Your Rotom Running (NEW)
    10:30am- A Breed Stampede (NEW)
    11:00am-Ancient Family Matters (NEW)
    11:30am-Dealing With Defensive Types (NEW)
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Specials
    Saturday 12:00pm-1:00pm

12:00pm-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky- Beyond Time and Darkness(NEW)(WORLD DUB TELEVISION PREMIERE)
    12:30pm-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness (NEW)

*The weekday 8:00am timeslot continues its DPBD run with great episodes from the Wallace Cup.
    *POKEMON DP:GALACTIC BATTLES PREMIERES THIS SATURDAY WITH A THE FIRST FOUR EPISODES, SATURDAY FROM 10:00AM-12:00PM.
    *THE WORLD DUB TELEVISION PREMIERE OF POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON: EXPLORERS OF SKY-BEYOND TIME AND DARKNESS PREMIERES SATURDAY AT 12:00PM ON YTV.
    *POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON-EXPLORERS OF TIME AND DARKNESS PREMIERES ON YTV SATURDAY AT 12:30PM.
    *4 new episodes this week
    *New episode-Pokemon DP Galactic Battles premiere- Get Your Rotom Running Saturday at 10:00am
    *New episode-A Breed Stampede Saturday at 10:30am
    *New episode- Ancient Family Matters Saturday at 11:00am
    *New episode- Dealing With Defensive Types Saturday at 11:30am
    *New Special- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky- Beyond Time and Darkness(NEW)(WORLD DUB TELEVISION PREMIERE) Saturday at 12:00pm
    *New Special- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness (NEW) Saturday at 12:30pm

Pokemon Cartoon Network Schedule
    7:30am

Mon-If the Scarf Fits, Wear It
    Tues-A Trainer and Child Reunion
    Wed-Aiding the Enemy
    Thurs- Barry's Busting Out All Over
    Fri- Shield With a Twist
    Saturday at 9:00am

Saturday 9am0 Sliding Into Seventh (NEW)
    Sunday at 7:30am

Sunday 7:30am- Sliding Into Seventh

*The 8:00am weekday DP:Battle Dimension moves to weekdays at 7:30am, but its run still continues.
    *A new episode of Pokemon DP:Galactic Battles airs Saturday at 9am with the episode, Sliding Into Seventh.
    *Sliding Into Seventh re-airs Sunday at 7:30am.

YTV/Anime Highlights

*An all-new episode of Pretty Cure airs Saturday at 7:00am with the episode, Pretty Cure Rainbow Storm.
    *Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's airs a new episode Thursday at 7:30am with the episode, A Blast from the Past Part 2. It is pre-empted on Saturday because of the all-new Pokemon specials and episodes airing on YTV.
    *2 new episodes of Naruto air tonight from 12:00am-1:00am on YTV.
    *2 new episodes of Bleach air tonight from 1:00am-2:00am on YTV. After these 2 episodes, YTV has aired all the episodes they have the rights to air. Starting next week, Bleach goes into reruns. It is not known whether YTV will renew Bleach or not, but looking at the way they've been treating it, it seems unlikely.
    *A Season 2 episode of Dinosaur King airs Wednesday at 7:30am. It is not known if its either a repeat of Saturday's season premiere episode, or an all-new episode.
    *The season finale of Bakugan New Vestroia airs tomorrow at 7:00am on Teletoon/10:00am Teletoon West. Starting next week, Bakugan New Vestroia goes into reruns. It has been confirmed that there will be a 3rd season of Bakugan.
    *Reruns of Bakugan air tomorrow 2:00pm-3:00pm, and weekdays at 3:00pm.
    *One full hour of Sonic X airs Saturday from 9:30am-10:30am on the CW4Kids.
    *Yu-Gi-Oh airs Saturdays at 9:00am, with Season 1 episodes, on the CW4Kids.
    *An all-new episode of Dinosaur King airs Saturday at 8:30am on the CW4Kids.
    *It appears as if Transformers Animated has been removed from the schedule because Pokemon episodes are listed as airing Saturdays at 11am and 11:30am.
    *Spider Riders airs Tues-Sat at 4:30am on Teletoon/7:30am on Teletoon West.

POKEMON DP:GALACTIC BATTLES PREMIERES SATURDAY WITH A 4 EPISODE MARATHON FROM 10AM-12PM.
    2 ALL-NEW POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON SPECIALS AIRS SATURDAY AT 12PM AND 12:30PM, AFTER THE DPGB PREMIERE.
    Last edited by Anime-Ash; 4th October 2009 at 2:31 PM.

*This has not been confirmed. Confirmation on YTV's site tomorrow.
    [B]POKEMON DP: GALACTIC BATTLES PREMIERES NEXT SATURDAY. Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles premieres on Saturday October 10,2009 at 10:00am. I believe 4 new episodes will air. New episodes Saturday October 10 at 10:00am, 10:30am,11:00am, and 11:30am.
    Woah... did NOT expect that. (PS, YTV.com HAS confirmed it). Even with the world dub premiere of the special, I didn't think that DP:GB would air so close from DPBD's ending, especially with YTV's reputation. I actually think my respect for YTV is starting to re-grow.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

POKEMON DP: GALACTIC BATTLES PREMIERES NEXT SATURDAY. Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles premieres on Saturday October 10,2009 at 10:00am. 4 all-new episodes are premiering. New episodes Saturday October 10 at 10:00am, 10:30am,11:00am, and 11:30am. Also, the 2 Dungeon specials will be airing on Saturday October 10, 2009, not on October 12, 2009, at 12:00pm, and 12:30pm. The specials will premiere following the premiere of DP Galactic Battles.YTV Saturday October 10, 2009 TV Schedule YTV Pokemon More Show Times ListingOn Saturday October 17, according to YTV's site, 2 new all-new episodes air at 11am and 11:30am.
    SPECIALS AIRS SATURDAY AT 12PM AND 12:30PM, AFTER THE DPGB PREMIERE.
    WHAT!?!?! *Shats a brick* Oh my god, it's crazy soon. I can't wait!!
    So it starts at 10am?? I hope I'm up, wow. Will it stay in the 11am timeslot after??
    The only way this can get any better is if YTV also announces Shippuden, but they've made me quite happy anyway.
    Last edited by Shneak; 4th October 2009 at 3:17 PM.

AMAZING NEWS

Quote from YTV site
    About time, I better set my PVR then, to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by DanChimchar View Post

They have my respect now

Hmm... Inuyasha...
    I watched all 167 episodes and four movies, then the ending is unfinished.
    So, I shall see The Final Act, a conclusion of Inuyasha series.

Naruto - 15 episodes to go.
    Bleach - Rerun, you say? We'll see.

I just noticed something at the end of episode 109 on Bleach:

"We stand in awe before that which cannot be seen."
    "And so the sword falls again."
    "In the name of the mask."

I wonder who might they be?

Second part has ended and the twin gods were sealed. Then visiting to the Bluegard to get the source of power...

Status: | Aries | Taurus | Gemini | Cancer | Leo | Virgo | Libra | Scorpio | Sagittarius | Capricorn | Aquarius | Pisces | Pope/Altar |

HOLY S*** IN MY PANTS!

REALLY AHHH MAN THIS WEEK KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YTV NOW!!!

A side note : But what will now happen to The Zone since they are having a Nick Channel what will the Zone do?

What Channel will this new Nick Channel Be on? I hope it's on Cable!

Man What if YTV becomes all ANIME!!!!! Well with there Canadian shows and etc etc

A WHAT POSSIBLE OUT COME THAT COULD MAKE YTV ALL ANIME THANKS TO A SPECIAL SHOW WE ALL KIND OF NO

I don't no if anyone cares but! Since Ytv started to Air Sailor Moon Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z anime became big and Canada, and YTV has not talked or got rights to anything Funimantion since DBZ and Fullmetal Allcumst (Spelling?) since all there other anime is Ocean Dub and stuff.
    BUT Funimantion is trying to dub Sailor Moon and popular TV that was on YTV if Funimantion got the rights I bet YTV will be in contact to try to get that show, and if they do it get it could also bring more ANIME TO CANADA! Like a Return of Dragon Ball Series AND EVEN MORE ANIME Like Ouran, Sasami, Fullmental Aclusmit (Spelling) Brotherhood, and even MORE!

So I'm so hoping Funi does Dub SM even if I may not watch if they do show it on YTV it could lead to even more.

Now that Nick has it's own Channel YTV could be Anime Centeral if you get what I'm saying YTV could be the Funimantion/CN of Canada since Nick has it's own now in Canada. What do you guys think????

AND since InuYasha another Popular anime that was on YTV is having a new season if it gets Dubbed YTV could get that and we get even more anime
    Last edited by DanChimchar; 4th October 2009 at 9:23 PM.

Pokemon Ranger Dan

HOLY S*** IN MY PANTS!

I LOVE YTV NOW!!!

A side note : But what will now happen to The Zone since they are having a Nick Channel what will the Zone do?

Man What if YTV becomes all ANIME!!!!! Well with there Canadian shows and etc etc

A WHAT POSSIBLE OUT COME THAT COULD MAKE YTV ALL ANIME THANKS TO A SPECIAL SHOW WE ALL KIND OF NO

I don't no if anyone cares but! Since Ytv started to Air Sailor Moon Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z anime became big and Canada, and YTV has not talked or got rights to anything Funimantion since DBZ and Fullmetal Allcumst (Spelling?) since all there other anime is Ocean Dub and stuff.
    BUT Funimantion is trying to dub Sailor Moon and popular TV that was on YTV if Funimantion got the rights I bet YTV will be in contact to try to get that show, and if they do it get it could also bring more ANIME TO CANADA! Like a Return of Dragon Ball Series AND EVEN MORE ANIME Like Ouran, Sasami, Fullmental Aclusmit (Spelling) Brotherhood, and even MORE!

So I'm so hoping Funi does Dub SM even if I may not watch if they do show it on YTV it could lead to even more.

Now that Nick has it's own Channel YTV could be Anime Centeral if you get what I'm saying YTV could be the Funimantion/CN of Canada since Nick has it's own now in Canada. What do you guys think????

AND since InuYasha another Popular anime that was on YTV is having a new season if it gets Dubbed YTV could get that and we get even more anime
    LOL, the correct spelling is Funimation and Fullmetal Alchemist
    Sailor Moon and Fullmetal Alchemist already aired in YTV long ago.

As for DBZ Kai and FMA Brotherhood... I bet they are on dubbing production and too early to tell. All you do is patience.

Also, too early for celebration. :P

Yeah, I was thinking about that. We'll probably get the channel on cable, but not much will be on it.

Quote Originally Posted by theboar View Post
    LOL, the correct spelling is Funimation and Fullmetal Alchemist
    Sailor Moon and Fullmetal Alchemist already aired in YTV long ago.

As for DBZ Kai and FMA Brotherhood... I bet they are on dubbing production and too early to tell. All you do is patience.

Also, too early for celebration. :P
    But I love to celebrate lol :P Yeah I no but theres always re airing And Since SM might get a Redub so yeah.

I just set my VCR for recording man I'm excited YTV has really got me loveing them Well atleast for this weekend

Pokemon Ranger Dan

4 Episodes of Galactic Battles and the 2 Mystery Dungeon specials will still be premiering this Saturday, but I just found out it is not the World Dub Television Premiere. Cartoon Network will be airing the 3rd Dungeon Special on Friday October 9, one day before YTV. Although, it is still the Canadian premiere, and all-new episodes,season, and specials of Pokemon this Saturday on YTV.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    Woah... did NOT expect that. (PS, YTV.com HAS confirmed it). Even with the world dub premiere of the special, I didn't think that DP:GB would air so close from DPBD's ending, especially with YTV's reputation. I actually think my respect for YTV is starting to re-grow.
    Thanks, I checked YTV's site this morning also, and they confirmed it. It's kinda shocking because it seems like it might have been a last minute thing. Last week there was no indication that YTV was gonna air DPGB or the specials, either on Zap2it, or YTV's site, or their Pokemon More Show Times Listings. I thought it was gonna be another normal Pokemon week, with Bibarel Gnaws Best airing at 11am, but once again, YTV replaces it with another Pokemon season(this time an all-new season(it seems like YTV may hate Bibarel Gnaws Best,lol). After hearing of DPGB everyone's respect for YTV has grown.
    WHAT!?!?! *Shats a brick* Oh my god, it's crazy soon. I can't wait!!
    So it starts at 10am?? I hope I'm up, wow. Will it stay in the 11am timeslot after??
    The only way this can get any better is if YTV also announces Shippuden, but they've made me quite happy anyway.
    LOL, it is kinda soon, I guess. 2 new seasons of Pokemon have premiered on YTV this year, and only about 7 months apart. Yeah, starts at 10:00am to 1:00pm on Saturday October 10, and new episodes will premiere in the 11am and 11:30am timeslot starting Saturday October 17.
    About time, I better set my PVR then, to make sure.
    Yeah, good idea, and don't forget to set your PVR to the 4 DP Galactic Battles episodes premiering before the specials.
    HOLY S*** IN MY PANTS!

I LOVE YTV NOW!!!

LMAO DanChimchar, you're funny. I was dying of laughter when I saw your "Holy **** In my Pants." Everyone loves YTV now too.
    Side Note- The Zone will still air Nick stuff. Here's a link to some infohttp://www.kidscreen.com/articles/ne...ickcanada.html Channel numbers and TV providers haven't been announced yet, but looking forward to some classic Nick shows.
    You're also a dreamer, DC, but hopefully with the new Nick channel, it could mean more anime on YTV.
    Yeah, I was thinking about that. We'll probably get the channel on cable, but not much will be on it.
    There will be current Nick shows, classic/retro Nick shows, and some of YTV's Original Canadian garbage.
    I just set my VCR for recording man I'm excited YTV has really got me loveing them Well atleast for this weekend
    I just set my PVR and VCR. I'm really looking forward to this weekend, and I'm lovin YTV also. Gonna listen to the opening theme song over and over, LOL.

The schedule for Pokemon on Saturday October 10, 2009(next Saturday) looks like this-
    Pokemon Saturday October 10, 2009
    10:00am- Get Your Rotom Running(NEW)
    10:30am-A Breed Stampede(NEW)
    11:00am- Ancient Family Matters(NEW)
    11:30am-Dealing With Defensive Types(NEW)
    12:00pm- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky- Beyond Time and Darkness(NEW)(WORLD DUB TELEVISION PREMIERE)
    12:30PM-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness(NEW)
    Gee, ain't I a little late on the news. This is pure awesomeness. The timing couldn't have been better (granted... Thanksgiving weekend... what a coincidence. Luckily, I'm going to be visiting my parents during that weekend, all's good).

I'm really excited about this too. I saw the 2nd dungeon special before I saw Movie 11, and I'm looking forward to the 3rd Dungeon special premiere on YTV.Is the filler episode you're talking about "Island Time" Remember its October 10, next Saturday now.
    I'll have to remember that too.

My respect has grown for them now too. Pokemon Galactic Battles is also premiering this Saturday, plus they have the World Dub Television Premiere of the 3rd dungeon special. C_L, you gotta get your cable back. Its Thanksgiving weekend, maybe you can go home and watch new Pokemon episodes, lol. LOL its ironic how you posted that it isn't Galactic Battles, but GB is premiering this Saturday. I'm so excited WORLD PREMIERE!, too. This is just one of the few World Premieres YTV has this year. The World Dub Television Premiere of the final 10 episodes of Naruto will air beginning October 24, 2009 on YTV. 2 World Dub Television Premieres on YTV, WOW.
    October sure turned out to be a real shocker, eh? Man, I feel so out of the loop it's not even funny. Yeah, don't worry, I'm heading home next weekend (well, technically it's this weekend, but yeah). Yeah, I can't wait either. I'm actually hoping that we do indeed get the HD episodes (I mean, we did get a few things that the U.S. didn't).

It's funny how everyone loves YTV now. Also with DPGB airing too. And no, it has not aired on Cartoon Network, only in Japan. Who knows, YTV could have always had the specials. They were probably just waiting for the right time to air it, or they could have gotten it with DPGB.Who knows?
    Mind clarifying this?

Other Special News
    Nickelodeon Canada launches on November 2, 2009, with all current, and classic/retro Nick shows. With a new Nick channel, that could mean anime and Pokemon on YTV.http://corusent.com/home/Corporate/P...t.aspx?Id=1712
    I wouldn't hold my breath, but this is promising (and for me, for all the wrong reasons, hehehe). I could mean that YTV is finally going to get things right (considering TeleToon's been doing much better these days).

Saturday 10:00am-12:00pm

10:00am- Get Your Rotom Running (NEW)
    10:30am- A Breed Stampede (NEW)
    11:00am-Ancient Family Matters (NEW)
    11:30am-Dealing With Defensive Types (NEW)
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Specials
    Saturday 12:00pm-1:00pm

12:00pm-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky- Beyond Time and Darkness(NEW)(WORLD DUB TELEVISION PREMIERE)
    12:30pm-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness (NEW)

*The weekday 8:00am timeslot continues its DPBD run with great episodes from the Wallace Cup.
    *POKEMON DP:GALACTIC BATTLES PREMIERES THIS SATURDAY WITH A THE FIRST FOUR EPISODES, SATURDAY FROM 10:00AM-12:00PM.
    *THE WORLD DUB TELEVISION PREMIERE OF POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON: EXPLORERS OF SKY-BEYOND TIME AND DARKNESS PREMIERES SATURDAY AT 12:00PM ON YTV.
    *POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON-EXPLORERS OF TIME AND DARKNESS PREMIERES ON YTV SATURDAY AT 12:30PM.
    *4 new episodes this week
    *New episode-Pokemon DP Galactic Battles premiere- Get Your Rotom Running Saturday at 10:00am
    *New episode-A Breed Stampede Saturday at 10:30am
    *New episode- Ancient Family Matters Saturday at 11:00am
    *New episode- Dealing With Defensive Types Saturday at 11:30am
    *New Special- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky- Beyond Time and Darkness(NEW)(WORLD DUB TELEVISION PREMIERE) Saturday at 12:00pm
    *New Special- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness (NEW) Saturday at 12:30pm
    This is freakin' crazy.

HOWEVER, a note of warning: remember last time we got 4 episodes? It was merely a sneak peak. I'd laugh so hard if that was the case. I'm not going to say anything more. Just saying that it's funny how there's 4 episodes just like last time.

*The season finale of Bakugan New Vestroia airs tomorrow at 7:00am on Teletoon/10:00am Teletoon West. Starting next week, Bakugan New Vestroia goes into reruns. It has been confirmed that there will be a 3rd season of Bakugan.
    I'm beginning to wonder of NV is better than the original series, like how I don't like Naruto, but don't mind watching Shippuden. Just throwing that in there.

*It appears as if Transformers Animated has been removed from the schedule because Pokemon episodes are listed as airing Saturdays at 11am and 11:30am.
    Hmm, ya think?

POKEMON DP:GALACTIC BATTLES PREMIERES SATURDAY WITH A 4 EPISODE MARATHON FROM 10AM-12PM.
    2 ALL-NEW POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON SPECIALS AIRS SATURDAY AT 12PM AND 12:30PM, AFTER THE DPGB PREMIERE.
    Gonna have to mark that...

I LOVE YTV NOW!!!
    *once YTV runs out of GB episodes*

"YTV is taking too long to get new episodes, I hate them!"

It's ze truth.

Well... it might be. I wouldn't know, obviously.

Okay now, no. That won't ever happen. More diverse shows would be welcome, but not all anime. That's not something they'd ever do.

Well, like I said, don't hold your breath. You don't wanna pass out to early.

We have Bionix on demand. It may not be the most accessible channel, but it's pretty much the most anime channel we have. And that's about as close as you're ever gonna get. I don't know about the whole rights and stuff, but I'm not sure if YTV would ever get the rights to air Funimation material. It would be great (better than 2 shows late at night), but I don't know how feasible that would be.

We should just be glad that we managed to get GB early enough as it is. I know I am .

Wow, that didn't take long. I knew they were doing a final season of Inuyasha, but I didn't expect them to be done it already. Do you have sauce of this?

<C_L>

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Hmm. I checked my TV guide and it says Pokemon is only on from 11-1 Saturday. I haven't checked Sunday yet. Is it wrong?

^ Hm... it should say 10-1 on Saturday. Nothing on Sunday though.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

at C_L: Yeah here is the opening theme as proof, for episodes tho just search youtube it's all over. Subtitles too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I86rI...eature=related

Yeah just found out it won't be a premiere but a day after CN thats not bad at all! Hey maybe it could start to be GB right after CN (Yeah I no I'm a BIG BIG DREAMER :P)

Pokemon Ranger Dan

Gee, ain't I a little late on the news. This is pure awesomeness. The timing couldn't have been better (granted... Thanksgiving weekend... what a coincidence. Luckily, I'm going to be visiting my parents during that weekend, all's good).
    LOL, you just found out now. That's good, meaning you can tune into the premiere.

October sure turned out to be a real shocker, eh? Man, I feel so out of the loop it's not even funny. Yeah, don't worry, I'm heading home next weekend (well, technically it's this weekend, but yeah). Yeah, I can't wait either. I'm actually hoping that we do indeed get the HD episodes (I mean, we did get a few things that the U.S. didn't).
    I'm excited just like you, and we should be getting the HD episodes cuz YTV airs 5D's in widescreen.

Mind clarifying this?
    At the time, I posted this, I didn't know CN was premiering the special on Friday before YTV. Who cares, atleast we get the new season and new special.

I wouldn't hold my breath, but this is promising (and for me, for all the wrong reasons, hehehe). I could mean that YTV is finally going to get things right (considering TeleToon's been doing much better these days).
    Teletoon is a pretty good channel nowadays, and hopefully Ytv will be back to its good old times with the new Nick channel.

This is freakin' crazy.

HOWEVER, a note of warning: remember last time we got 4 episodes? It was merely a sneak peak. I'd laugh so hard if that was the case. I'm not going to say anything more. Just saying that it's funny how there's 4 episodes just like last time.
    I know, isn't it crazy. 4 all-new episodes, and 2 all-new specials.Also, I don't think what happened with DPBD will happen this time, because 2 new episodes are scheduled to air at 11am and 11:30am the week after on Saturday October 17.

I'm beginning to wonder of NV is better than the original series, like how I don't like Naruto, but don't mind watching Shippuden. Just throwing that in there.
    New Vestroia is actually better than the original.

Hmm, ya think?
    Transformers Animated isn't listed for this weekend, October 10, and next weekend,also,October 17, so I'm assuming it's been eliminated completely.

Gonna have to mark that...
    Don't forget to set your PVR also.
    *once YTV runs out of GB episodes*

"YTV is taking too long to get new episodes, I hate them!"

It's ze truth.
    LOL, you have a point, but as of now, we all love YTV, and hopefully they won't take a long break, after.
    Okay now, no. That won't ever happen. More diverse shows would be welcome, but not all anime. That's not something they'd ever do.
    I wouldn't YTV to be all anime, but I would like more anime on YTV.
    We have Bionix on demand. It may not be the most accessible channel, but it's pretty much the most anime channel we have. And that's about as close as you're ever gonna get. I don't know about the whole rights and stuff, but I'm not sure if YTV would ever get the rights to air Funimation material. It would be great (better than 2 shows late at night), bu

We should just be glad that we managed to get GB early enough as it is. I know I am .
    I don't know much about the Funimation and YTV thing, but I am glad we're getting DPGB this early.
    Hmm. I checked my TV guide and it says Pokemon is only on from 11-1 Saturday. I haven't checked Sunday yet. Is it wrong?
    Yeah, on most TV Guides it lists Pokemon Saturday from 11am-1pm, and lists Fairly OddParents at 10am and League of Super Evil at 10:30am, but thats's WRONG. Pokemon will air from 10am-1pm on Saturday. Set your PVR to air YTV at 10am and 10:30am Saturday and it will be Pokemon. Don't worry.And there isn't anything on Sunday.
    Exactly.
    Yeah just found out it won't be a premiere but a day after CN thats not bad at all! Hey maybe it could start to be GB right after CN (Yeah I no I'm a BIG BIG DREAMER :P)
    Yeah, DC,you love to dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    Hmm. I'll check again.

Page 50 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast