Page 51 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2132

Thread: Pokemon in Canada

I checked a tv guide in my PVR and I see four pokemon episodes from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. this Saturday.
    Hmm...

You know what.. I going to record at 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. to make sure.
    Although we don't know if either ytv's site or tv guide is correct.

Keep in touch.
    -----------------------------------------------
    czzzzzzz[]:::::::::::::::::::::::> ()__)__)__)__)__)__)

Taking back to previous Holy War in 243 years ago - The Lost Canvas.

Second part has ended and the twin gods were sealed. Then visiting to the Bluegard to get the source of power...

Status: | Aries | Taurus | Gemini | Cancer | Leo | Virgo | Libra | Scorpio | Sagittarius | Capricorn | Aquarius | Pisces | Pope/Altar |

I also known as Entei in chatroom.

Mario Kart DS - 073080 634195
    Pokemon Diamond DS - 0645 2455 5853
    SSBB Wii - 3909 7241 6221

Quote Originally Posted by theboar View Post
    I checked a tv guide in my PVR and I see four pokemon episodes from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. this Saturday.
    Hmm...

Keep in touch.
    So does mine, still. I'm just going to tune in at 10, because that is what YTV says.

BTW, 2 days.
    *Hyperventalates*

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

So, less than 24 hours to go. About 18 for me right now. Can't wait.

It's kinda cool, how I think, we were on of the last countries to fully air Battle Dimension, yet we are the first outside of the US, to air Galactic Battles. I'm so happy and excited. Good job on YTV's part.
    Hmm...

Keep in touch.
    YTV's site has to be correct. Just tune in at 10am, it should be DPGB.
    Hmm...

Keep in touch.
    So does mine, still. I'm just going to tune in at 10, because that is what YTV says.

BTW, 2 days.
    *Hyperventalates*
    Exactly, tune in and watch, DPGB should air.
    I'm as excited as you are.
    So, less than 24 hours to go. About 18 for me right now. Can't wait.
    11 hours for me right now. SO EXCITED!!!!!!

Reminder-POKEMON DIAMOND AND PEARL GALACTIC BATTLES PREMIERE TOMORROW, SATURDAY BEGINNING AT 10AM. 2 MYSTERY DUNGEON SPECIALS TOMORROW AT 12PM. I AM SO EXCITED. CANNOT WAIT. THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE POKEMON.

POKEMON DP GALACTIC BATTLES PREMIERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look like YTV's schedule on the site is more accuracy than TV Guide.

- Get Your Rotom Running

Rotom's small!

- A Breed Stampede

lol, Mamoswine.

- Ancient Family Matter

Rampardos vs Bastiodon were impressive.

- Dealing With Defensive Types

Congratulation to Ash for beating Bryon.

I love defense!
    And I love Bastiodon!!

- Explorers of Sky - Beyond Time & Darkness

Interesting, just like a game.
    I beat the story mode, then I stopped and am done.

Second part has ended and the twin gods were sealed. Then visiting to the Bluegard to get the source of power...

Status: | Aries | Taurus | Gemini | Cancer | Leo | Virgo | Libra | Scorpio | Sagittarius | Capricorn | Aquarius | Pisces | Pope/Altar |

Heh! Good episodes. I didn't realize Byron was so childish.

So were only 17 episodes behind the US, and 12 episodes until HD.

AMAZING EPISODES. LOVED EVERY PART OF THE NEW POKEMON MARATHON. I kept listening to the opening theme over and over, very catchy song. The Anime Master even posted something about the new Pokemon episodes.http://www.ytv.com/AnimeMaster/. Pokemon.com even mentioned the Canadian premiere of the Mystery Dungeon specials.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension
    8:00am

Tues-The Thief that Keeps on Thieving
    Wed-Chim-Charred
    Thurs-Cream of the Croagunk Crop
    Fri- Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu Part 1
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles
    Saturday 11:00am-12:00pm

11:00am-Leading a Stray(NEW)
    11:30am-Steeling Peace of Mind (NEW)

*The weekday 8:00am timeslot continues its DPBD run with great episodes.
    *The Monday 8am DPBD episode pre-empted due to Thanksgiving programming airing on YTV.
    *2 all-new episodes of Pokemon DP:Galactic Battles airs Saturday from 11:00am-12:00pm.
    *2 new episodes this week
    *New episode- Leading a Stray Saturday at 11:00am
    *New episode- Steeling Peace of Mind Saturday at 11:30am

Pokemon Cartoon Network Schedule
    7:30am

Mon-Jumping Rokcet Ship
    Tues-Sleepless In Pre-Battle
    Wed-Tears for Fears
    Thurs- Once There were Greenfields
    Fri- Throwing the Track Switch
    Saturday at 9:00am

Saturday 9am- A Pyramiding Rage (NEW)
    Sunday at 7:30am

Sunday 7:30am- A Pyramiding Rage

*The 7:30am weekday DP:Battle Dimension run continues. It starts from the beginning again on Wednesday
    *A new episode of Pokemon DP:Galactic Battles airs Saturday at 9am with the episode, A Pyramiding Rage.
    *A Pyramiding Rage re-airs Sunday at 7:30am.

YTV/Anime Highlights

*An all-new episode of Pretty Cure airs Saturday at 7:00am with the episode, Porun On the Loose.
    *Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's airs a new episode Thursday at 7:30am with the episode, The Facility Part 1. It re-airs Saturday at 12:30pm on YTV.
    *2 new episodes of Naruto air tonight from 12:00am-1:00am on YTV.
    *2 rerun episodes of Bleach air tonight from 1:00am-2:00am on YTV.
    *An episode of Dinosaur King airs Wednesday at 7:30am. A new episode of Dinosaur King premieres Saturday at 12:00pm on YTV.
    *An episode of Bakugan New Vestroia, either new or rerun, airs tomorrow at 7:00am on Teletoon/10:00am Teletoon West.
    *Reruns of Bakugan air tomorrow from 2:00pm-3:00pm, and weekdays at 3:00pm.
    *Spider Riders airs Tues-Sat at 4:30am on Teletoon/7:30am on Teletoon West.
    *One full hour of Sonic X airs Saturday from 9:30am-10:30am on the CW4Kids.
    *Yu-Gi-Oh airs Saturdays at 9:00am, with Season 1 episodes, on the CW4Kids.
    *An all-new episode of Dinosaur King airs Saturday at 8:30am on the CW4Kids.

NEW GALACTIC BATTLES EPISODES CONTINUE ON YTV THIS SATURDAY AT 11AM, AND 11:30AM.

So 2 episodes, just this Saturday? I wouldn't mind if they kept it like that.

Hey there, being back at home for Thanksgiving is awesome! Anyhow, having to type this on my dad's computer, but oh well, I have to use it anyways for school.

On topic, dumb enough to go with the satelite programming for the episodes (tuned in before 11 am before realizing my error). Luckily for me I have both YTV East and YTV West, so I simply went ahead and recorded the YTV West airings.

Also, I'd like to point out something; like a lot of people, the music for the opening ain't bad, it's the clip choices that are questionable. This gets fixed once we get HD, so it won't be for long.

Also for the Mystery Dungeon episodes, I was kind of hoping we'd get all 3: Team Go-Getters out of the Gate, Explorers of Darkness and Time, Explorers of Sky - Beyond Darkness and Time. We got the later two, so no biggie. Also, Chatot was voiced by Maddie Blaustein during the first MD special, which marks that as her last performance (granted, I don't know if she was doing anything before that, I could be wrong). Lots of 4Kids VAs within both specials, so it's kind of a treat to see two different groups of VAs working together.

Also, who the hell voiced Dusknoir?

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    So were only 17 episodes behind the US, and 12 episodes until HD.
    Now this is impressive, normally we'd have to wait until they actually finish the season. Very happy indeed. I'll have to set the PVR to this for the next time so that I can actually see these episodes the next time I visit home (which I can probably say will probably be sometime late October, for Halloween for instance). Also, I really hope that for HD, they do what TeleToon does and just has it with the black bars. I'd be perfectly fine with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post
    AMAZING EPISODES. LOVED EVERY PART OF THE NEW POKEMON MARATHON. I kept listening to the opening theme over and over, very catchy song. The Anime Master even posted something about the new Pokemon episodes.http://www.ytv.com/AnimeMaster/. Pokemon.com even mentioned the Canadian premiere of the Mystery Dungeon specials.
    Yeah, I'm beginning to suspect YTV just isn't very organized, hence why there was so much hiatus with stuff. Good to here just the same.

11:00am-Leading a Stray(NEW)
    11:30am-Steeling Peace of Mind (NEW)
    What?! They're airing Steeling Peace of Mind and Saving the World from Ruins separate? C'mon, those are two of the best GB episodes (no, Lucario and Riley have nothing to do with it, or Team Galactic... much... *whistles*)

*2 all-new episodes of Pokemon DP:Galactic Battles airs Saturday from 11:00am-12:00pm.
    *New episode- Leading a Stray Saturday at 11:00am
    *New episode- Steeling Peace of Mind Saturday at 11:30am
    Gonna set my PVR.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    At least until we've caught up with the U.S., and seeing as they've been doing 1 episode a week (best idea they've had thus far), It may take us until around December to be properly caught up. But hey, we're the third country (if you count Japan) to air GB. I feel good.

<C_L>

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

We are doing great, well YTV is and if Pokemon.com has mentioned us then YTV must be finally closer to the Pokemon Company.

Man this is getting great.

I have to agree with C_L Spliting them apart D: Like if it was giving the next day okay fine but we have to wait a week of OMG whats happened lol Oh well.

I hope Ytv keeps this up and we stay atleast one episode behind CN so the show it off one week before us then send it to us then by the time Ytv would get they would air it and If it was like that it wouldn't be bad at all!

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

On topic, dumb enough to go with the satelite programming for the episodes (tuned in before 11 am before realizing my error). Luckily for me I have both YTV East and YTV West, so I simply went ahead and recorded the YTV West airings.

Also, I'd like to point out something; like a lot of people, the music for the opening ain't bad, it's the clip choices that are questionable. This gets fixed once we get HD, so it won't be for long.
    So you missed the first 2 episodes. Atleast you got to watch them later. I also agree, the opening is really good, even the first version. I enjoy both versions.
    Also for the Mystery Dungeon episodes, I was kind of hoping we'd get all 3: Team Go-Getters out of the Gate, Explorers of Darkness and Time, Explorers of Sky - Beyond Darkness and Time. We got the later two, so no biggie. Also, Chatot was voiced by Maddie Blaustein during the first MD special, which marks that as her last performance (granted, I don't know if she was doing anything before that, I could be wrong). Lots of 4Kids VAs within both specials, so it's kind of a treat to see two different groups of VAs working together.
    No, I don't think YTV care about the 1st special. I also liked the 4KIDS Va's in the specials. In the 2nd special, I believe Maddie Blaustein was voicing Chatot, but she was also voicing Rex Goodwin in Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds.

Now this is impressive, normally we'd have to wait until they actually finish the season. Very happy indeed. I'll have to set the PVR to this for the next time so that I can actually see these episodes the next time I visit home (which I can probably say will probably be sometime late October, for Halloween for instance). Also, I really hope that for HD, they do what TeleToon does and just has it with the black bars. I'd be perfectly fine with that.
    Not true, we didint' have to wait until after they finished DP and DPBD. Although with DPBD, we had to wait a while to fully watch the season. Also with the HD, YTV will most likely air it in widescreen.
    Yeah, I'm beginning to suspect YTV just isn't very organized, hence why there was so much hiatus with stuff. Good to here just the same.
    What do you mean? What does that have to do with Pokemon? I don't really understand.

What?! They're airing Steeling Peace of Mind and Saving the World from Ruins separate? C'mon, those are two of the best GB episodes (no, Lucario and Riley have nothing to do with it, or Team Galactic... much... *whistles*)
    LOL, atleast we get 2 new episodes a week. CN also had to wait a week to air each Iron Island episode.

At least until we've caught up with the U.S., and seeing as they've been doing 1 episode a week (best idea they've had thus far), It may take us until around December to be properly caught up. But hey, we're the third country (if you count Japan) to air GB. I feel good.
    Who knows. YTV could have made it that they premiere the season finale at the same time. When YTV airs 2 new episodes, CN airs 1 and CN is like 24 episodes ahead. I also feel good about being the first country after the US to get DPGB.
    They most likely will keep like that, until they catch up to CN, finish the season, or air 2 episodes a week forever lol.
    We are doing great, well YTV is and if Pokemon.com has mentioned us then YTV must be finally closer to the Pokemon Company.

Man this is getting great.

I have to agree with C_L Spliting them apart D: Like if it was giving the next day okay fine but we have to wait a week of OMG whats happened lol Oh well.

I hope Ytv keeps this up and we stay atleast one episode behind CN so the show it off one week before us then send it to us then by the time Ytv would get they would air it and If it was like that it wouldn't be bad at all!
    Yeah, I'm thinking YTV and PCI are much closer now. I wouldn't be surprised if YTV and CN got the episodes at thee same time, but YTV chooses to premiere it later. It's kinda cool though that Pokemon.com mentioned YTV/Canada.
    About the Iron Island episodes, I don't really mind splitting them apart. It leaves suspense, making the Pokemon viewer want more, therefore coming back next week to watch the episodes, meaning YTV gets better ratings. Plus, that's just how the episodes go. With 2 episodes a week, YTV is just airing them in order. They're airing DPGB eps. 5 and 6, and 6 happens to be Iron Island part 1, and 7 happens to be Iron Island part 2 next week. You can't blame them, atleast we have the all-new episodes.

It would be so cool, if after YTV catches up to CN, they air it the same way CN does. 1 episode a week, non-stop, no season breaks, just one episode every single week, like Japan, I guess. Maybe even YTV can get World Dub Television Premieres of new seasons and episodes.

YTV LOVES POKEMON. The Anime Master has created a new article this week, based on Pokemonhttp://www.ytv.com/animemaster/. Also, YTV has also put up a Pokemon board on their forums.YTV Pokemon Board on YTV Forums
    Some news- Not this Saturday, but on Saturday October 31st, Pokemon Galactic Battles is pre-empted by Halloween programming airing on YTV.
    Also, Pokemon Battle Frontier 'Fear Factor Phony" will be airing Friday October 30, at 8:00am, as part of YTV's Halloween Fangtastic month. Not a bad episode to air for Halloween. I'm pretty glad YTV is airing this episode for Halloween. It shows YTV really knows their Pokemon now, not like a few years ago when YTV aired Season 7's "A Scare to Remember" which had nothing scary in it, besides maybe the episode title.

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Mon-Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu Part 2
    Tues-A Crasher Course in Power
    Wed-Hungry for the Good Life
    Thurs-Fighting Fear With Fear
    Fri- Arriving in Style

11:00am-Saving The World From Ruins(NEW)
    11:30am-Cheers On Castaways Isle (NEW)

*New episode- Saving The World From Ruins Saturday at 11:00am
    *New episode- Cheers On Castaways Isle Saturday at 11:30am

Mon-The Keystone Pops
    Tues-Bibarel Gnaws Best
    Wed-Nosing 'Round the Mountain
    Thurs-Luxray Vision
    Fri- Journey to the Unown

Saturday 9am- Pillars of Friendship (NEW)

Sunday 7:30am- Pillars of Friendship

*The 7:30am weekday DP:Battle Dimension run continues.
    *A new episode of Pokemon DP:Galactic Battles airs Saturday at 9am with the episode, Pillars of Friendship.
    *Pillars of Friendship re-airs Sunday at 7:30am.

YTV/Anime Highlights

*Pretty Cure is pre-empted for the next 2 weeks on YTV because of Halloween programming airing on YTV.
    *Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's airs a new episode Thursday at 7:30am with the episode, The Facility Part 1. The 12:30pm timeslot is pre-empted for the next 2 weeks also.
    *A new episode of Naruto airs tonight at 12:00am on YTV. At 12:30am, The World Dub Television Premiere of Episode 210 premieres at 12:30am on YTV.
    *A repeat of Saturday's episode of Dinosaur King airs Wednesday at 7:30am. The Saturday 12:00pm timeslot is pre-empted for the next 2 weeks, also on YTV.
    *A rerun episode of Bakugan New Vestroia airs tomorrow at 7:00am on Teletoon/10:00am Teletoon West.

NEW GALACTIC BATTLES EPISODES CONTINUE ON YTV THIS SATURDAY AT 11AM, AND 11:30AM.

*A new episode of Naruto airs tonight at 12:00am on YTV. At 12:30am, The World Dub Television Premiere of Episode 210 premieres at 12:30am on YTV.
    World Dub premiere? I didn't realize it was un-aired, if it's the episode I'm thinking of.

Well done Anime-Ash, well done!

"Leading A Stray"

Much like Mystery Dungeon - Your mission is to escort a client Wailmer and make way to sea and reunited with his friends.

"Steeling Peace of Mind!"

Team Galactic strikes again, part one...
    They confused steel-type pokemon like out of control, especially dialga and palkia are steel-type pokemon. Duh.

Another two new episodes this Saturday, yay.

Originally Posted by hol123
    Originally Posted by Anime-Ash

World Dub premiere? I didn't realize it was un-aired, if it's the episode I'm thinking of.
    Who wouldn't. Beside 11 more episodes to go.

yea
    finally some gb
    havent watched all of battle deminsion
    is there anywhere i can watch??
    cause i cant watch the 8:00am timeslot
    PO OU
    Username: -nightwing-

Yup, episodes 210-220 dubbed have never aired anywhere in the world on television, YTV is the first channel to air them dubbed. This weekend, YTV will air episodes 2 all-new never-before-seen-dubbed-on-television- episodes from 12am-1am.
    Well done Anime-Ash, well done!
    Thanks a lot, the Boar.
    "Leading A Stray"

Much like Mystery Dungeon - Your mission is to escort a client Wailmer and make way to sea and reunited with his friends.

"Steeling Peace of Mind!"

Team Galactic strikes again, part one...
    They confused steel-type pokemon like out of control, especially dialga and palkia are steel-type pokemon. Duh.

Another two new episodes this Saturday, yay.
    Interesting...I never thought of Leading a Stray like a Mystery Dungeon episode. Looking forward to 2 new all-new episodes this weekend, also.
    Who wouldn't. Beside 11 more episodes to go.
    Agreed. YTV is premiering world premiere episodes in terrible timeslot.
    yea
    finally some gb
    havent watched all of battle deminsion
    is there anywhere i can watch??
    cause i cant watch the 8:00am timeslot
    The only time to watch Battle Dimension on YTV is weekdays at 8:00am. If you subscribe to Bionix on Demand, they may have Battle Dimension episodes on there, although I don't subscribe to it, so I'm not completely sure. If not, I guess your only option is online. But atleast you can watch DPGB Saturdays at 11am and 11:30am

Yup, episodes 210-220 dubbed have never aired anywhere in the world on television, YTV is the first channel to air them dubbed. This weekend, YTV will air episodes 2 all-new never-before-seen-dubbed-on-television- episodes from 12am-1am.
    Weren't they canceled from Cartoon Network or something? Haha! I knew this was going to happen. I don't know why, I just sort of... knew.

I didn't read it right the first time, so I thought you were referring to Pokemon.

<C_L>

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Thanks a lot, the Boar.

Interesting...I never thought of Leading a Stray like a Mystery Dungeon episode. Looking forward to 2 new all-new episodes this weekend, also.

Agreed. YTV is premiering world premiere episodes in terrible timeslot.

The only time to watch Battle Dimension on YTV is weekdays at 8:00am. If you subscribe to Bionix on Demand, they may have Battle Dimension episodes on there, although I don't subscribe to it, so I'm not completely sure. If not, I guess your only option is online. But atleast you can watch DPGB Saturdays at 11am and 11:30am

so is youtube the only online option??
    or is there another site that has DP BD episodes
    PO OU
    Username: -nightwing-

Hmm. Cool. Well, 6 weeks until re-runs.

Weren't they canceled from Cartoon Network or something? Haha! I knew this was going to happen. I don't know why, I just sort of... knew.

I didn't read it right the first time, so I thought you were referring to Pokemon.
    Yeah, they were cancelled from CN, and now YTV has the World Dub Television Premiere of the final 10 episodes of Naruto.
    We can't really talk about Pokemon episodes online on the forums because it isn't allowed. PM me for more info. Try watching it on YTV or recording them through a VCR or PVR and record YTV's airings of DPBD.
    LOL, are you looking forward to reruns. Seems unlikely they'll air Shippuden.

Some news- Not this Saturday, but on Saturday October 31st, Pokemon Galactic Battles is pre-empted by Halloween programming airing on YTV.
    Yeah, I saw this coming.

Also, Pokemon Battle Frontier 'Fear Factor Phony" will be airing Friday October 30, at 8:00am, as part of YTV's Halloween Fangtastic month. Not a bad episode to air for Halloween. I'm pretty glad YTV is airing this episode for Halloween. It shows YTV really knows their Pokemon now, not like a few years ago when YTV aired Season 7's "A Scare to Remember" which had nothing scary in it, besides maybe the episode title.
    Wow, that's impressive. The worst part is, the last time, they could have easily used "Take This House and Shuppet!" as it deals with a ghost. Hell, along those lines they could have used that Battle Dimension episode with Dusknoir. It fits in perfectly.

Eh, Fear Factor Phony works well enough anyways. Took them a helluva long time...

<C_L>

- Cobaltios

Yeah, they were cancelled from CN, and now YTV has the World Dub Television Premiere of the final 10 episodes of Naruto.
    We can't really talk about Pokemon episodes online on the forums because it isn't allowed. PM me for more info. Try watching it on YTV or recording them through a VCR or PVR and record YTV's airings of DPBD.
    1. Too bad for American, and we'll see after 5-6 weeks. Beside it's 11 episodes left.

2. Yeah we can't tell that (or search yourself).

3. We'll see, we will see.

Heh. I guess so. I am tired of the fillers.

I did some research, btw, and if episodes continue to be aired twice a week and eevry week from now on (excluded Halloween), we should be caught up by Episode 611, the Johto episode.

Yeah, I saw this coming.
    LOL, not only Halloween, but most likely Christmas too.
    Wow, that's impressive. The worst part is, the last time, they could have easily used "Take This House and Shuppet!" as it deals with a ghost. Hell, along those lines they could have used that Battle Dimension episode with Dusknoir. It fits in perfectly.

Eh, Fear Factor Phony works well enough anyways. Took them a helluva long time...

<C_L>
    I never though about Take Your House and Shuppet for last time. At that time, YTV didn't care. It's kinda funny how you mentioned the episodes with the Dusknoir, Ghoul Daze, because that episode is airing the day before Fear Factor Phony. So basically, 2 Halloween Pokemon episodes on YTV next week.
    1. Too bad for American, and we'll see after 5-6 weeks. Beside it's 11 episodes left.
    3. We'll see, we will see.
    Look at Bleach. It's in rerun mode on YTV. Instead of continuing on with new episodes, YTV has run out of new episodes, and seems unlikely they'll air new ones. Atleast with Naruto, they're airing the entire first series,220 episodes, but I guess we gotta wait and see if YTV will air Shippuden, although I'm not a fan of Naruto.
    I did some research, btw, and if episodes continue to be aired twice a week and eevry week from now on (excluded Halloween), we should be caught up by Episode 611, the Johto episode.
    That's pretty cool. Thanks hol123. Hopefully, YTV and CN can have a simulcast type thing.

The Anime Master has created a new article this week,another one based on Pokemonhttp://www.ytv.com/animemaster/.
    Some news- Remember Pokemon DP Galactic Battles is pre-empted this Saturday because of Halloween programming airing on YTV.
    Also, Pokemon Battle Frontier 'Fear Factor Phony" will be airing this Friday October 30, at 8:00am, as part of YTV's Halloween Fangtastic month.

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Mon-The Psyduck Stopes Here
    Tues-Camping It Up
    Wed-Up Close and Personable
    Thurs-Ghoul Daze
    Pokemon Battle Frontier
    Friday at 8:00am

Friday 8am-Fear Factor Phony

*A special airing of Pokemon Battle Frontier airs Friday at 8:00am with the episode, Fear Factor Phony, part of YTV's Halloween FangTastic.
    *The Saturday 11am-12pm DP Galactic Battles are pre-empted because of YTV airing Halloween programming in Crunch. 2 new episodes return the week after.
    *No new episodes this week.
    *Be sure to catch 2 Halloween episodes of Pokemon: Pokemon DP:Battle Dimension Ghoul Daze, Thursday at 8:00am and Pokemon Battle Frontier Fear Factor Phony, Friday at 8:00am

Mon-Team Shocker
    Tues-Tanks for the Memories
    Wed-Hot Springing a Leak
    Thurs-Riding the Winds of Change
    Fri- Sleight of Sand

Saturday 9am- Frozen On Their Tracks (NEW)

Sunday 7:30am- Frozen On Their Tracks

*The 7:30am weekday DP:Battle Dimension run continues.
    *A new episode of Pokemon DP:Galactic Battles airs Saturday at 9am with the episode, Frozen On Their Tracks.
    *Frozen On Their Tracks re-airs Sunday at 7:30am.

YTV/Anime Highlights

*Pretty Cure is pre-empted this week on YTV because of Halloween programming airing on YTV.
    *Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's airs a new episode Thursday at 7:30am with the episode, Fire It Up. The 12:30pm timeslot is pre-empted because of YTV's Fangtastic.
    *The World Dub Television Premiere of 2 all-new episodes of Naruto, Episodes 210 and 211, air tonight from 12:00am-1:00am, only on YTV.
    *A rerun of Dinosaur King airs Wednesday at 7:30am. The Saturday 12:00pm timeslot is pre-empted for Halloween programming airing on YTV.
    *Bakugan New Vestroia is pre-empted Sunday at 7am due to Teletoon's Creepend Halloween programming.

NO NEW GALACTIC BATTLES THIS WEEK. 2 HALLOWEEN EPISODES OF POKEMON AIR THURSDAY AND FRIDAY AT 8AM.

Page 51 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast