Page 52 of 86 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 2132

Thread: Pokemon in Canada

"Saving the World from Ruins"

Part two. So Team Galactic are heading to Spear Pillar, eh.
    Barry, I'm fining you for fining Ash and his friends. >

"Cheers on Castaways Isle!"

I wonder what Deoxys doing on the Isle, low energy?

Hmm...

Also, no new Naruto episodes for halloween. Plus only nine more episodes to go, that is all.
    -----------------------------------------------
    czzzzzzz[]:::::::::::::::::::::::> ()__)__)__)__)__)__)

Taking back to previous Holy War in 243 years ago - The Lost Canvas.

Second part has ended and the twin gods were sealed. Then visiting to the Bluegard to get the source of power...

Status: | Aries | Taurus | Gemini | Cancer | Leo | Virgo | Libra | Scorpio | Sagittarius | Capricorn | Aquarius | Pisces | Pope/Altar |

I also known as Entei in chatroom.

Mario Kart DS - 073080 634195
    Pokemon Diamond DS - 0645 2455 5853
    SSBB Wii - 3909 7241 6221

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post
    Also, Pokemon Battle Frontier 'Fear Factor Phony" will be airing this Friday October 30, at 8:00am, as part of YTV's Halloween Fangtastic month.
    For those who aren't aware, last year, they gave us an abysmal attempt at a Halloween themed Pokemon; the Advanced Challenge episode, "A Scare to Remember". Yeah, YTV clearly knows their source material now (or, they realized they had Battle Frontier to work with, and noticed "Fear Factor Phony" and made another assumption. At least this one worked).

*Be sure to catch 2 Halloween episodes of Pokemon: Pokemon DP:Battle Dimension Ghoul Daze, Thursday at 8:00am and Pokemon Battle Frontier Fear Factor Phony, Friday at 8:00am
    I actually find Ghoul Daze more Halloween themed than Fear Factor Phony. Oh well.

NO NEW GALACTIC BATTLES THIS WEEK. 2 HALLOWEEN EPISODES OF POKEMON AIR THURSDAY AND FRIDAY AT 8AM.
    Not really "Halloween" episodes, more like "Halloween" themed episodes. We got ghosts... so it works. I'm not complaining.

<C_L>

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

"Saving the World from Ruins"

Part two. So Team Galactic are heading to Spear Pillar, eh.
    Barry, I'm fining you for fining Ash and his friends. >

"Cheers on Castaways Isle!"

I wonder what Deoxys doing on the Isle, low energy?

Hmm...

Also, no new Naruto episodes for halloween. Plus only nine more episodes to go, that is all.
    The DPGB episodes were good episodes. I don't get why YTV would pre-empt Naruto and Bleach at 12am for a movie. It's a Halloween movie and by that time, Halloween would be over by Sunday Nov. 1 at 12am.
    For those who aren't aware, last year, they gave us an abysmal attempt at a Halloween themed Pokemon; the Advanced Challenge episode, "A Scare to Remember". Yeah, YTV clearly knows their source material now (or, they realized they had Battle Frontier to work with, and noticed "Fear Factor Phony" and made another assumption. At least this one worked).
    CL, it wasn't last year, it was in 2006/2007(I know that long ago), cuz it was when Pokemon used to air Saturday at 1pm. They were either airing Advanced Battle or BF(I know it wasn't DP), and they decided to pre-empt it to air Advanced Challenge's, A Scare to Remember.
    I actually find Ghoul Daze more Halloween themed than Fear Factor Phony. Oh well.
    I actually don't mind. Haven't seen both those episodes in a while. Haven't seen Fear Factor Phony since it aired weekdays at 3:29pm and weekdays at 8am in the beginning of the year, and when they went back to BF after airing that DPBD 4 episode thing last year. I havem't seen Ghoul Daze since it first aired on YTV. Looking forward to both episodes, plus I also enjoy the BF theme song.
    Not really "Halloween" episodes, more like "Halloween" themed episodes. We got ghosts... so it works. I'm not complaining.
    True and looking forward to them. It's gonna be interesting to see how Ash's voice has drastically changed from the beginning of BF(Season 9), to DPGB(Season 12).

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post

Meh. I would of rather of seen Ghost of Maiden's Peak. It's fitting, but old.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

MAJOR SCHEDULING CHANGES!

The Anime Master has created a new article this week,another one based on Pokemonhttp://www.ytv.com/animemaster/.
    Some news- Starting next week, Pokemon DP Galactic Battles moves to Saturdays from 12pm-1pm. This means DPGB is no longer part of Crunch, but we still get the 1 hour of new episodes. Also, next week there will be no new episodes, as YTV decided to repeat Saving the World from Ruins, and Cheers on Castaways Isle. So remember, Pokemon DP Galactic Battles moves from 11am-12pm to 12pm-1pm. Also Dinosaur King moves to 1pm, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's moves to 1:30pm. Also, still no new episodes of Pretty Cure. I don't understand why there moving everything, cuz the next 2 weeks of Crunch are all Nick shows, and K vs. K, and L.O.S.E, unless their promoting their new Nick channel. So hopefully, this timeslot move is temporary, until the month is over, or YTV decides to make a schedule change. Either way, there's no new DPGB on Saturday from 12pm-1pm, D.King moves to 1pm, 5D's moves to 1:30pm, and Pretty Cure is still pre-empted until its returns. Also, YTV now has and lists episode titles for DPGB episodes now. YTV Saturday Schedule Pokemon DP Galactic Battles YTV Zap2it page
    YTV Pokemon Schedule
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension
    8:00am

Mon-One Team, Two Team, Red Team, Blue Team
    Tues-A Lean Mean Team Rocket Machine
    Wed-Playing the Leveling Field
    Thurs-Doc Brock
    Fri- Battling the Generating Gap

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles
    Saturday 12:00pm-1:00pm

Saturday 12pm- Saving the World from Ruins
    Saturday 12:30pm-Cheers on Castaways Isle

*The weekday 8:00am timeslot continues its DPBD run with great episodes.
    *Pokemon DP Galactic Battles moves to Saturdays at 12:00pm-1:00pm, with still 1 hour of episodes.
    *No new episodes this week as YTV decided to repeat the previously aired new episodes.

Pokemon Cartoon Network Schedule
    7:30am

Mon-Lost Leader Strategy
    Tues-Crossing the Battle Line
    Wed-A Triple Fighting Chance
    Thurs-Enter Galactic
    Fri- The Bells are Singing
    Saturday at 7:30am

Saturday 7:30am- Pedal to the Mettle (NEW)
    Sunday at 7:30am

Sunday 7:30am- Pedal to the Mettle

*The 7:30am weekday DP:Battle Dimension run continues.
    *Pokemon DP Galactic Battles moves to Saturdays at 7:30am. I guess YTV and CN were in contact this week.
    *The first part of Ash and Paul's full battles starts in a new episode of Pokemon DP:Galactic Battles airing Saturday at 7:30am with the episode, Pedal to the Mettle.
    *Pedal to the Mettle re-airs Sunday at 7:30am.

YTV/Anime Highlights

*Pretty Cure is still pre-empted this week on YTV because of YTV's schedule changes and airing Nick shows mostly in Crunch.
    *Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's airs a new episode Thursday at 7:30am with the episode, The Lockdown Duel Part 1. The 12:30pm timeslot moves to 1:30pm, and repeats the episode The Facility Part 1.
    *The World Dub Television Premiere of 2 all-new episodes of Naruto, Episodes 212 and 213, air Saturday night/Sunday morning from 12:00am-1:00am, only on YTV.
    *2 rerun episodes of Bleach air Saturday night/Sunday morning from 1:00am-2:00am on YTV.
    *An all-new episode of Dinosaur King airs Saturday at 1:00pm on YTV. YTV moved Dinosaur King to 1:00pm. A rerun of Dinosaur King airs Wednesday at 7:30am.
    *An episode of Bakugan New Vestroia(ALL-NEW or rerun) airs Sunday at 7:00am on Teletoon/10:00am on Teletoon West.
    *Reruns of Bakugan air Sunday from 2:00pm-3:00pm, and weekdays at 3:00pm.
    *Spider Riders airs Tues-Sat at 4:30am on Teletoon/7:30am on Teletoon West.
    *One full hour of Sonic X airs Saturday from 9:30am-10:30am on the CW4Kids.
    *Yu-Gi-Oh airs Saturdays at 9:00am, with Season 1 episodes, on the CW4Kids.
    *An all-new episode of Dinosaur King airs Saturday at 8:30am on the CW4Kids.

NO NEW GALACTIC BATTLES THIS WEEK. DPGB MOVES TO SATURDAYS AT 12PM-1PM.

No new episodes, you say? Gee, why am I not surprised . Considering CN is almost at the halfway mark, it would mean that we'd only get a set amount of episodes, because of how it is.

I'd expect we get more episodes around December... maybe. Doubtful but maybe.

Also, seeing as I set my home pvr to record saturday's Pokemon episodes, I get to catch the ones I missed!

Not that I'd see them again, I'm more anticipating how YTV handles the HD switch. Hopefully it means they'll just show them in Widescreen.

<C_L>

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

so there are no new episodes saturday 7th
    but are there new ones saturday 14th?
    PO OU
    Username: -nightwing-

BIG NEWS-Carlos from the Zone announced today, before the 4pm episode of Spongebob, that an ALL-NEW POKEMON MOVIE WILL BE PREMIERING ON YTV THIS MONTH. He said stay tuned to YTV's site for details. This could mean YTV is finally airing Movie 8, or they may skip movies 8-11, and just air Movie 12, as many other countries, including CN U.S., are set to premiere Movie 12 this month. Date and details should be announced soon for this ALL-NEW POKEMON MOVIE EVENT ON YTV!

No new episodes, you say? Gee, why am I not surprised . Considering CN is almost at the halfway mark, it would mean that we'd only get a set amount of episodes, because of how it is.

I'd expect we get more episodes around December... maybe. Doubtful but maybe.

Also, seeing as I set my home pvr to record saturday's Pokemon episodes, I get to catch the ones I missed!

Not that I'd see them again, I'm more anticipating how YTV handles the HD switch. Hopefully it means they'll just show them in Widescreen.
    New episodes are confirmed to air on Saturday November 14 from 12pm-1pm. YTV will most likely just air the episodes they way they receive them.
    so there are no new episodes saturday 7th
    but are there new ones saturday 14th?
    Galactic Battles is airing this Saturday November 7th from 12pm-1pm, but they are not new episodes. New episodes will return next Saturday, November 14 from 12pm-1pm, with the episodes Hold the Phione and Another One Gabites the Dust.

NEW POKEMON MOVIE PREMIERE ON YTV. The movie airing, dates, and times should be announced soon.
    Last edited by Anime-Ash; 3rd November 2009 at 3:14 AM.

I'm going to assume the new movie aired on YTV is going to be Arceus and the Jewel of Life. Cartoon Networks airing it on the 20th, and I think YTV would air it shortly after that. I just doubt that YTV would want to seem so archaic as to air movie 8 when the rest of the world only cares about movie 12 at this point in time. It would be kind of a slap in the face to see movie 8 this month.

Look for Arceus and the Jewel of Life to air most likely around the 20th.

BIG NEWS-Carlos from the Zone announced today, before the 4pm episode of Spongebob, that an ALL-NEW POKEMON MOVIE WILL BE PREMIERING ON YTV THIS MONTH. He said stay tuned to YTV's site for details. This could mean YTV is finally airing Movie 8, or they may skip movies 8-11, and just air Movie 12, as many other countries, including CN U.S., are set to premiere Movie 12 this month. Date and details should be announced soon for this ALL-NEW POKEMON MOVIE EVENT ON YTV!

God, finally. As long as it's not The Rise of Darkrai. The only one I've seen from movie 8-12. Crossing my fingers for Arceus and the Jewel of Life.

BIG NEWS-[B]Carlos from the Zone announced today, before the 4pm episode of Spongebob, that an ALL-NEW POKEMON MOVIE WILL BE PREMIERING ON YTV THIS MONTH. He said stay tuned to YTV's site for details. This could mean YTV is finally airing Movie 8, or they may skip movies 8-11, and just air Movie 12, as many other countries, including CN U.S., are set to premiere Movie 12 this month. Date and details should be announced soon for this ALL-NEW POKEMON MOVIE EVENT ON YTV!
    OH dear God PLEASE ARCEUS AND THE JEWEL OF LIFE!!! If it was I would now make YTV my favourite channel they would rock for making Pokemon like there new # 1 show T.V show

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

I'm going to assume the new movie aired on YTV is going to be Arceus and the Jewel of Life. Cartoon Networks airing it on the 20th, and I think YTV would air it shortly after that. I just doubt that YTV would want to seem so archaic as to air movie 8 when the rest of the world only cares about movie 12 at this point in time. It would be kind of a slap in the face to see movie 8 this month.

Look for Arceus and the Jewel of Life to air most likely around the 20th.
    I understand your reasoning, but no details have been announced. I don't even know what timeslot it would air in. But hopefully, we can expect Movie 12.
    God, finally. As long as it's not The Rise of Darkrai. The only one I've seen from movie 8-12. Crossing my fingers for Arceus and the Jewel of Life.
    Watch Movie 11, as the DP movies are a trilogy. Hopefully, YTV can air all Movies 8-12.
    OH dear God PLEASE ARCEUS AND THE JEWEL OF LIFE!!! If it was I would now make YTV my favourite channel they would rock for making Pokemon like there new # 1 show T.V show
    From the way Carlos announced it,I believe Pokemon is one of their top shows now on YTV. I'll try and quote what he said-> "And for all you Pokemon fans, staying strong for your favourite TV show, an all-new Pokemon movie will be premiering this month on YTV. Stay tuned to YTV and YTV.com for details". YTV SURE LOVES POKEMON A LOT NOW!

BIG NEWS-[B]Carlos from the Zone announced today, before the 4pm episode of Spongebob, that an ALL-NEW POKEMON MOVIE WILL BE PREMIERING ON YTV THIS MONTH. He said stay tuned to YTV's site for details. This could mean YTV is finally airing Movie 8, or they may skip movies 8-11, and just air Movie 12, as many other countries, including CN U.S., are set to premiere Movie 12 this month. Date and details should be announced soon for this ALL-NEW POKEMON MOVIE EVENT ON YTV!
    First Galactic Battles, then the Mystery Dungeon Special (mildly miffed that they didn't air the first MD special, but oh well), and now this. Considering 2007 they said that they'd have the Canadian premiere of movie 7.

I'm gonna say it's movie 8, just because going out of order would confuse people (then again, this is YTV).

I understand your reasoning, but no details have been announced. I don't even know what timeslot it would air in. But hopefully, we can expect Movie 12.
    I doubt it, I would accept it if it was, but I really doubt it.

From the way Carlos announced it,I believe Pokemon is one of their top shows now on YTV. I'll try and quote what he said-> "And for all you Pokemon fans, staying strong for your favourite TV show, an all-new Pokemon movie will be premiering this month on YTV. Stay tuned to YTV and YTV.com for details". YTV SURE LOVES POKEMON A LOT NOW!
    Well, I think it's part of this reasoning: out of any of the shows on the channel, Pokemon has been on that channel since it first aired. That means, that despite anything, Pokemon has survived through many, many years on YTV without any problems. They've had a few rough patches (getting the rights to season 9 for one from the transition of 4Kids to PUSA), but for the most part have been pretty successful.

And considering how much they've put into airing Pokemon as of late (not to mention a few marathons in the recent years), I think it's safe to say that Pokemon is one of YTVs biggest shows.

As for movies... I think it's safe to say we'll be getting movie 8.

<C_L>

- Cobaltios

Zap2it just confirmed that after the 8am weekday timeslot ends its run of Battle Dimension on Thursday November 19, Galactic Battles will air on Friday November 20. Most likely YTV is just airing the DPGB episodes they've aired already, although it's unlikely, but could this also mean new DPGB episodes on weekdays too.

First Galactic Battles, then the Mystery Dungeon Special (mildly miffed that they didn't air the first MD special, but oh well), and now this. Considering 2007 they said that they'd have the Canadian premiere of movie 7.

I'm gonna say it's movie 8, just because going out of order would confuse people (then again, this is YTV).
    I see why you say its Movie 8 cuz of order, but wouldn't Movie 8 be kinda old to air. It's YTV though, they can skip things, seeing how they didn't air the 1st MD special. Either way, whatever Movie it is, I'm watching it.
    Well, I think it's part of this reasoning: out of any of the shows on the channel, Pokemon has been on that channel since it first aired. That means, that despite anything, Pokemon has survived through many, many years on YTV without any problems. They've had a few rough patches (getting the rights to season 9 for one from the transition of 4Kids to PUSA), but for the most part have been pretty successful.

And considering how much they've put into airing Pokemon as of late (not to mention a few marathons in the recent years), I think it's safe to say that Pokemon is one of YTVs biggest shows.
    Don't forget, that Pokemon is also the oldest show still airing on YTV. Other shows from 1998/1999 are long gone, but Pokemon is still on the air. New Seasons, New Episodes, New Movie, I'm lovin the way YTV is treating Pokemon. Only if they advertised/promoted it more though.

Don't forget, that Pokemon is also the oldest show still airing on YTV. Other shows from 1998/1999 are long gone, but Pokemon is still on the air. New Seasons, New Episodes, New Movie, I'm lovin the way YTV is treating Pokemon. Only if they advertised/promoted it more though.
    Teletoon was having a Pokemon Mystery Dungeron: Explorers of Sky contest. And they don't even air the show.

In fact, Teletoon has already had a few Pokemon related contests in the past.

I very much laugh at that.

<C_L>

- Cobaltios

Teletoon was having a Pokemon Mystery Dungeron: Explorers of Sky contest. And they don't even air the show.

In fact, Teletoon has already had a few Pokemon related contests in the past.

I very much laugh at that.

<C_L>
    Heh, me too. Seems ironic.

Anyway, my TV guide says Pokemon has moved out of 'Crunch' and airs at 12-1pm on Saturdays. Is it right?

Just remembered the Chocovine contest is today. Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Heh, me too. Seems ironic.

Anyway, my TV guide says Pokemon has moved out of 'Crunch' and airs at 12-1pm on Saturdays. Is it right?

Just remembered the Chocovine contest is today. Yes!
    Strange... I got "Saving the World from Ruins" and "Cheers on Castaway Isle".

Try next week.

<C_L>

- Cobaltios

Strange... I got "Saving the World from Ruins" and "Cheers on Castaway Isle".

Try next week.

<C_L>
    As did I. I guess we'll get new episodes next week.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    As did I. I guess we'll get new episodes next week.
    Good. For a minute there I was a bit confused. Oh well, at least saving the world from ruins was worth it.

Yes, I finally have cable after about 2 months.

<C_L>

- Cobaltios

Cobalt Latios and hol123, do you guys not read my YTV Pokemon schedule, LOL. It's like you were completely unaware of the scheduling changes.

New Episodes return this week
    YTV Pokemon Schedule

Mon-Losing Its Lustrous
    Tues-Double Team Turnover
    Wed-If the Scarf Fits, Wear It
    Thurs-A Trainer and Child Reunion
    Fri- Aiding the Enemy

Saturday 12pm- Hold the Phione (NEW)
    Saturday 12:30pm- Another One Gabites the Dust (NEW)

*The weekday 8:00am timeslot continues its DPBD run with great episodes.
    *2 all-new episodes of Pokemon DP Galactic Battles premieres Saturday at 12pm and 12:30pm.
    *2 new episodes this week
    *New Episode-Hold the Phione Saturday at 12:00pm
    *New Episode-Another One Gabites the Dust Saturday at 12:30pm

Mon-Crossing Paths
    Tues-Pika and Goliath
    Wed-Our Cup Runneth Over
    Thurs-A Full Course Tag Battle
    Fri- Staging a Heroes Welcome
    Saturday at 7:00am

Saturday 7:00am- Evolving Strategies (NEW)

Sunday 7:30am- Evolving Strategies
    Pokemon Specials and Movies
    Wednesday from 8:30am-2:00pm only on Cartoon Network U.S.

8:30am-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Team Go-Getters Out of the Gate
    9:00am-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness
    9:30am-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky Beyond Time and Darkness
    10:00am-Pokemon Movie 10-The Rise of Darkrai
    12:00pm-Pokemon Movie 11-Giratina and the Sky Warrior

*Pokemon DP Galactic Battles moves to Saturdays at 7:00am. Pokemon is the highest-rated show on the Saturday morning CN block, why is CN moving it to an earlier time.
    *The second part of Ash and Paul's full battles continues in a new episode of Pokemon DP:Galactic Battles airing Saturday at 7:00am with the episode, Evolving Strategies.
    *Evolving Strategies re-airs Sunday at 7:30am.
    *On Wednesday, the 3 Mystery Dungeon specials, and the first to DP movies air back-to-back, from 8:30am-2:00pm only on Cartoon Network.

YTV/Anime Highlights

*Pretty Cure is still temporarily removed from YTV because of YTV's schedule changes and airing Nick shows mostly in Crunch.
    *Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's airs a new episode Thursday at 7:30am with the episode, The Lockdown Duel Part 2. The 1:30pm Saturday timeslot repeats the episode The Facility Part 2 on YTV.
    *The World Dub Television Premiere of 2 all-new episodes of Naruto, Episodes 214 and 215, air Saturday night/Sunday morning from 12:00am-1:00am, only on YTV.
    *2 rerun episodes of Bleach air Saturday night/Sunday morning from 1:00am-2:00am on YTV.
    *An all-new episode of Dinosaur King airs Saturday at 1:00pm on YTV. A rerun of Saturday's episode of Dinosaur King airs Wednesday at 7:30am.
    *An all-new episode of Bakugan New Vestroia premieres Sunday at 7:00am on Teletoon/10:00am on Teletoon West, with the episode, Six Degrees of Destruction.
    *One full hour of Sonic X airs Saturday from 9:30am-10:30am on the CW4Kids.

2 ALL-NEW EPISODES OF GALACTIC BATTLES THIS WEEK.
    Last edited by Anime-Ash; 8th November 2009 at 6:44 AM.

Cobalt Latios and hol123, do you guys not read my YTV Pokemon schedule, LOL. It's like you were completely unaware of the scheduling changes.
    No, I do, I just didn't catch the last one. :P

No new movie this week, huh?

No, I do, I just didn't catch the last one. :P

No new movie this week, huh?
    Nope, the movie details haven't been announced yet. Although, I think we can assume it's either Movie 8 or Movie 12. Either, most likely, will air as the Friday night movie, or a special Saturday Pokemon marathon/event or something.

Nope, the movie details haven't been announced yet. Although, I think we can assume it's either Movie 8 or Movie 12. Either, most likely, will air as the Friday night movie, or a special Saturday Pokemon marathon/event or something.
    If it is movie 12, I expect it to be on a Friday night as the movie on their 'Big Fun Friday' thing. If it isn't movie 12, probably on a Saturday.

I'd LMAO if we got a movie marathon of 8-12. That's five movies, so no. But it would be friggin' hilarious!!

Eh, either way, it's good that we're finally getting some good material now.

<C_L>

- Cobaltios

Great new episodes on YTV. I was really looking forward these 2 new episodes this week, cuz new episodes haven't aired in about 2 weeks.

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Mon-Barry's Busting Out All Over
    Tues-Shield With a Twist
    Wed-Jumping Rocket Ship
    Thurs-Sleepless in Pre-Battle

Fri-Get Your Rotom Running

Saturday 12pm-Stealing the Conversation (NEW)
    Saturday 12:30pm-The Drifting Snorunt (NEW)

*The weekday 8:00am timeslot ends its run of Battle Dimension on Thursday with amazing episodes.
    *A new DP Galactic Battles run begins in the weekday 8:00am timeslot on Friday.
    *2 all-new episodes of Pokemon DP Galactic Battles premieres Saturday at 12pm and 12:30pm.
    *2 new episodes this week
    *New Episode-Stealing the Conversation Saturday at 12:00pm
    *New Episode- The Drifting Snorunt Saturday at 12:30pm

*Final week I'm posting Cartoon Network's schedule.

Mon-Pruning a Passel of Pals
    Tues-Strategy With a Smile
    Wed-The Thief that Keeps on Thieving
    Thurs-Chim-Charred
    Fri- Cream of the Croagunk Crop
    Saturday at 7:00am

Saturday 7:00am- Uncrushing Defeat (NEW)

Sunday 7:30am- Uncrushing Defeat
    Pokemon Movie 12 Arceus and the Jewel of Life
    Friday at 5:30pm and Sunday at 7:00pm

Friday 5:30pm- Pokemon Movie 12 Arceus and the Jewel of Life(U.S PREMIERE)
    Sunday at 7:00pm-Pokemon Movie 12 Arceus and the Jewel of Life

*An all-new episode of Pokemon DP:Galactic Battles airs Saturday at 7:00am with the episode, Uncrushing Defeat.
    *Uncrushing Defeat re-airs Sunday at 7:30am.
    *The all-new Pokemon movie, Pokemon Movie 12-Arceus and the Jewel of Life, premieres on Cartoon Network this Friday at 5:30pm. It re-airs again on Sunday at 7:00pm.

YTV/Anime Highlights

*Pretty Cure is still temporarily removed from YTV because of YTV's schedule changes and airing Nick shows mostly in Crunch.
    *Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's airs a new episode Thursday at 7:30am with the episode, The Take Back Part 1. The 1:30pm Saturday timeslot repeats the episode Fire It Up on YTV.
    *The World Dub Television Premiere of 2 all-new episodes of Naruto, Episodes 216 and 217, air Saturday night/Sunday morning from 12:00am-1:00am, only on YTV.
    *An all-new episode of Dinosaur King airs Saturday at 1:00pm on YTV. A rerun of Saturday's episode of Dinosaur King airs Wednesday at 7:30am.
    *An all-new episode of Bakugan New Vestroia premieres Sunday at 7:00am on Teletoon/10:00am on Teletoon West, with the episode, Revenge of the Vexos.
    *An episode of Sonic X airs Saturday at 9:30am, only on the CW4Kids.
    *The Saturday 10:00am airing of Sonic X is pre-empted due to the World Premiere of the new TMNT movie, TMNT:Turtles Forever on the CW4Kids at 10am.

2 ALL-NEW EPISODES OF GALACTIC BATTLES THIS WEEK SATURDAY FROM 12PM-1PM.

Page 52 of 86 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast