Page 53 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2132

Thread: Pokemon in Canada

No movie this week either? I'm starting to doubt that it's movie 12.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

No movie this week either? I'm starting to doubt that it's movie 12.
    According to YTV's site, there is no Pokemon on Saturday November 28, but Zap2it, and other sites list a 2 new Pokemon episodes airing on that day. Who knows, it could be the movie airing on a Saturday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post
    According to YTV's site, there is no Pokemon on Saturday November 28, but Zap2it, and other sites list a 2 new Pokemon episodes airing on that day. Who knows, it could be the movie airing on a Saturday afternoon.
    Or Sunday... oh well, anyway...

-Hold on Phione

Um... if you were a pokemon, do you find Buneary an attractive?

-Another One Gabite The Dust

Congratulation Dawn for earning fourth ribbon, one more ribbon and she'll enter into biggest event.

So... five more Naruto episodes to go =D

I have a Roger Digital Cable PVR, but I don't have a Cartoon Network on the channel list.. =(
    -----------------------------------------------
    czzzzzzz[]:::::::::::::::::::::::> ()__)__)__)__)__)__)

Taking back to previous Holy War in 243 years ago - The Lost Canvas.

Second part has ended and the twin gods were sealed. Then visiting to the Bluegard to get the source of power...

Status: | Aries | Taurus | Gemini | Cancer | Leo | Virgo | Libra | Scorpio | Sagittarius | Capricorn | Aquarius | Pisces | Pope/Altar |

I also known as Entei in chatroom.

Mario Kart DS - 073080 634195
    Pokemon Diamond DS - 0645 2455 5853
    SSBB Wii - 3909 7241 6221

Guess we'll just have to wait and see. No hurry, I just want to know what our mystery movie is.

<C_L>

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Interesting. I'll check when my guide updates. I don't understand what the break would be for, there's nothing big on that day. Hopefully.

POKEMON MOVIE 12: ARCEUS AND THE JEWEL OF LIFE IS THE NEWEST POKEMON MOVIE AIRING ON YTV!

POKEMON MOVIE 12:ARCEUS AND THE JEWEL OF LIFE WILL PREMIERE SATURDAY AT 12:00PM ON YTV. YTV's site revealed that Movie 12 will be the new Pokemon movie that was announced before, and will air Saturday November 28 at 12:00pm. This means that YTV is skipping over Movies 8-11, and going straight to Movie 12, unless YTV will air those movies later. It seems as though YTV got Season 12, the Mystery Dungeon specials, and Movie 12 in one package. This also explains why Galactic Battles is pre-empted next Saturday, although this pre-emption is for something amazing. Plus, we also get the newest movie a week after it premiered on CN, and before the DVD release in both Japan and Canada/America. I am definitely going to be watching this, and I'm recording it also. Pokemon Movie 12: Arceus and the Jewel of Life airs Saturday at 12:00pm on YTV.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles
    8:00am

Mon-A Breed Stampede
    Tues-Ancient Family Matters
    Wed- Dealing With Defensive Types
    Thurs-Leading a Stray
    Fri-Steeling Peace of Mind
    Pokemon Movie 12: Arceus and the Jewel of Life
    Saturday 12:00pm-2:00pm

Saturday 12pm- Pokemon Movie 12: Arceus and the Jewel of Life(NEW)(Canadian Premiere)

*The weekday 8:00am continues its new run of Pokemon DP Galactic Battles.
    *New episodes of Pokemon DP Galactic Battles are pre-empted on Saturday for the premiere of Pokemon Movie 12 at 12pm.
    *No new episodes this week
    *POKEMON MOVIE 12-ARCEUS AND THE JEWEL OF LIFE PREMIERES ON YTV SATURDAY AT 12:00PM

YTV/Anime Highlights

*Pretty Cure is still temporarily removed from YTV because of YTV's schedule changes and airing Nick shows mostly in Crunch.
    *Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's airs a new episode Thursday at 7:30am with the episode, The Take Back Part 2. The 1:30pm Saturday timeslot is pre-empted for Pokemon Movie 12.
    *The World Dub Television Premiere of 2 all-new episodes of Naruto, Episodes 218 and 219, air Saturday night/Sunday morning from 12:00am-1:00am, only on YTV.
    *2 rerun episodes of Bleach air Saturday night/Sunday morning from 1:00am-2:00am on YTV.
    *An all-new episode of Dinosaur King is pre-empted on Saturday for Pokemon Movie 12 airing on YTV. A rerun of Saturday's episode of Dinosaur King airs Wednesday at 7:30am.
    *An all-new episode of Bakugan New Vestroia premieres Sunday at 7:00am on Teletoon/10:00am on Teletoon West, with the episode, Saved By the Siren.
    *Reruns of Bakugan air Sunday from 2:00pm-3:00pm, and weekdays at 3:00pm.
    *Spider Riders airs Tues-Sat at 4:30am on Teletoon/7:30am on Teletoon West.
    *One full hour of Sonic X airs Saturday from 9:30am-10:30am only on the CW4Kids.
    *Yu-Gi-Oh airs Saturdays at 9:00am, with Season 1 episodes, on the CW4Kids.
    *An all-new episode of Dinosaur King airs Saturday at 8:30am on the CW4Kids.

POKEMON MOVIE 12- ARCEUS AND THE JEWEL OF LIFE AIRS SATURDAY AT 12:00PM ON YTV.

*Shreiks*
    *House implodes*

My guide said it was just an hour of Pokemon. <____<

Oh jesus, I hope I can catch this.

POKEMON MOVIE 12: ARCEUS AND THE JEWEL OF LIFE IS THE NEWEST POKEMON MOVIE AIRING ON YTV!

POKEMON MOVIE 12:ARCEUS AND THE JEWEL OF LIFE WILL PREMIERE SATURDAY AT 12:00PM ON YTV. YTV's site revealed that Movie 12 will be the new Pokemon movie that was announced before, and will air Saturday November 28 at 12:00pm. This means that YTV is skipping over Movies 8-11, and going straight to Movie 12, unless YTV will air those movies later. It seems as though YTV got Season 12, the Mystery Dungeon specials, and Movie 12 in one package. This also explains why Galactic Battles is pre-empted next Saturday, although this pre-emption is for something amazing. Plus, we also get the newest movie a week after it premiered on CN, and before the DVD release in both Japan and Canada/America. I am definitely going to be watching this, and I'm recording it also. Pokemon Movie 12: Arceus and the Jewel of Life airs Saturday at 12:00pm on YTV.
    Umm... well. I'll be damned. This is an effin' first for us. I repeat, AN EFFIN' FIRST! Normally we'd never get the movie on time.

So, UK gets it first, U.S. gets it next, then we get it. That's awfully considerate. It'll be a bit odd of timing, but I'm not complaining (it's going to be a hefty spoiler for those watching GB on YTV, Monferno, lack of Ambipom).

Good show, YTV, you're actually proving we shouldn't hate you anymore.

I'll now be expecting you to unveil movie 8-11 afterwards, mkay?

edit: hehe, movie 12 at 12pm.

<C_L>
    Last edited by Cobalt_Latios; 22nd November 2009 at 8:32 PM.

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

GREAT SCOTT!! </Dr Emmett Brown from BTTF>
    About time, I shall set a record on my PVR, all thanks to Anime-Ash! =]

But.. what about Arceus event...?
    No Toys 'R' Us or something?
    =(

Also, only three more Naruto episodes to go!

I have these dvds, all movies, of course. How about you, C_L?
    Last edited by theboar; 22nd November 2009 at 8:32 PM.

Second part has ended and the twin gods were sealed. Then visiting to the Bluegard to get the source of power...

Status: | Aries | Taurus | Gemini | Cancer | Leo | Virgo | Libra | Scorpio | Sagittarius | Capricorn | Aquarius | Pisces | Pope/Altar |

Quote Originally Posted by theboar View Post
    I have these dvds, all movies, of course. How about you, C_L?
    On DVD, have the original JAP version of movies 10 and 11, and have them on my iPod.

In fact, I'm only missing movies 3, 6, and 7. Which is ironic, considering I have movie 3 on my computer.

I'd just like it if YTV at least gave us 8-11 at some point. I doubt we'll get it at this time (considering how long it took us to get 12... but I blame that more on difficulties between YTV/Canada and PUSA/TPCI ), but who knows, we've been getting lucky lately.

<C_L>

- Cobaltios

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    So, UK gets it first, U.S. gets it next, then we get it. That's awfully considerate.
    <C_L>
    I'm pretty sure Australia got it before the US as well. In any case, it's still a great release date on YTV's part. Just 8 days after the US Premiere.

Quote Originally Posted by Flareon1990 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Australia got it before the US as well. In any case, it's still a great release date on YTV's part. Just 8 days after the US Premiere.
    My bad, Australia got it first. Why the hell did I say UK?

<C_L>

- Cobaltios

On DVD, have the original JAP version of movies 10 and 11, and have them on my iPod.

Do you have an iPod touch/iPhone? I think I might be getting one for Christmas. I'd love to have movie 11 on it.

Today, before the 5:00pm airing of FairlyOddParents, Carlos from the Zone, aired a clip of the movie. He pronounced it as Ar-see-us(with the soft c) with a lot of emphasis too. It was the part when there's this sea twister, and almost picks up Ash and Dawn, and it picks up Pikachu and Piplup, and then Piplup starts using Bubblebeam on the twister, and a girl with brown hair was about to come, and the clip ended. They actually promoted the movie, repeated the day and time fo the airing atleast 3 times, and aired a 1-minute clip. Something else funny, Carlos called Piplup "the other guy", and it revealed he doesn't watch Pokemon much. He was talking about stories and then he' like: "They can tell everyone that one day a giant see twister came, and Pikachu and the other guy started shooting water at it.........or bubbles....or something thing like that......Find out what he used by tuning in Saturday at 12 noon." Good to see this from YTV, and hopefully we can expect yearly new Pokemon movie premieres on YTV.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    *Shreiks*
    *House implodes*

My guide said it was just an hour of Pokemon. <____<

Oh jesus, I hope I can catch this.
    My guide says the same thing. Instead of making the 12:00pm airing end at 12:30pm, extend it to 2:00pm or 2:01pm. You must be able to catch this, or record or watch it on their West feed at 3pm.
    Umm... well. I'll be damned. This is an effin' first for us. I repeat, AN EFFIN' FIRST! Normally we'd never get the movie on time.

So, UK gets it first, U.S. gets it next, then we get it. That's awfully considerate. It'll be a bit odd of timing, but I'm not complaining (it's going to be a hefty spoiler for those watching GB on YTV, Monferno, lack of Ambipom).

Good show, YTV, you're actually proving we shouldn't hate you anymore.

edit: hehe, movie 12 at 12pm.
    We get the DVDs the same time as the US, but the TV airings take years to air. Like I said before, YTV may have gotten Season 12, the MD specials, and Movie 12 in a package. The spoilers may not e that significant. I remember when YTV aired the Sneak peek of DP, a few weeks after we got BF, and we had just made it to the Tucker battle.
    They are proving that we shouldn't hate them for Pokemon. Pokemon is their longest-running, and one of their highest-rated shows on the channel. I'm looking forward to them maybe airing the other movies, and good connection with the movie 12 and 12pm thing.
    About time, I shall set a record on my PVR, all thanks to Anime-Ash! =]

But.. what about Arceus event...?
    No Toys 'R' Us or something?
    =(

Also, only three more Naruto episodes to go!
    No problem, theboar. Just love Pokemon so much. YTV doesn't control the Arceus events, I believe PCI/PUSA does.
    If you like Naruto, I believe the series finale airs next week.
    I'd just like it if YTV at least gave us 8-11 at some point. I doubt we'll get it at this time (considering how long it took us to get 12... but I blame that more on difficulties between YTV/Canada and PUSA/TPCI ), but who knows, we've been getting lucky lately.
    We should get it eventually. The one that is the least likely to air is Movie 8 since its a 4kids movie, although it could. Movies 9-11, could air at anytime next year, who knows, considering how much YTV loves Pokemon now.
    In any case, it's still a great release date on YTV's part. Just 8 days after the US Premiere.
    YTV planned it out well. They made it so everyone was in suspense until the Saturday schedule was revealed and the Movie was revealed. It had come down to either Movie 8 or Movie 12 anyways.

I can't wait to see DanChimchar's reaction. It's gonna be funny.

Today, before the 5:00pm airing of FairlyOddParents, Carlos from the Zone, aired a clip of the movie. He pronounced it as Ar-see-us(with the soft c) with a lot of emphasis too. It was the part when there's this sea twister, and almost picks up Ash and Dawn, and it picks up Pikachu and Piplup, and then Piplup starts using Bubblebeam on the twister, and a girl with brown hair was about to come, and the clip ended. They actually promoted the movie, repeated the day and time fo the airing atleast 3 times, and aired a 1-minute clip. Something else funny, Carlos called Piplup "the other guy", and it revealed he doesn't watch Pokemon much. He was talking about stories and then he' like: "They can tell everyone that one day a giant see twister came, and Pikachu and the other guy started shooting water at it.........or bubbles....or something thing like that......Find out what he used by tuning in Saturday at 12 noon." Good to see this from YTV, and hopefully we can expect yearly new Pokemon movie premieres on YTV.
    I'll check it out today if he says anything. I want to see Pokemon getting advertised like that. <__<

GAHHH OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG GEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!! PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually found out it was it by that one minute preview thing with Piplup flying with Pikachu! I was like OMG!
    Then I turned of the t.v, didn't hear carlos sad talk about how he does not no anything about Pokemon :P Anyways can't wait!! Sucking thing is we see Monferno before he's sapost to evolve

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

Quote Originally Posted by DanChimchar View Post
    I actually found out it was it by that one minute preview thing with Piplup flying with Pikachu! I was like OMG!
    Then I turned of the t.v, didn't hear carlos sad talk about how he does not no anything about Pokemon :P Anyways can't wait!! Sucking thing is we see Monferno before he's sapost to evolve
    Remember when we first got Battle Frontier back in April '07? Remember how they'd been showing 2 BF episodes per week followed by a Pokemon movie (beginning with 5)? Then we got to see the first 3 episodes of Diamond and Pearl? And by that time we'd only just begun with Battle Frontier?

If so, then you can bet that this ain't gonna stop them one bit. It's how these things work.

Also, I don't think any of YTV hosts know anything of Pokemon. Although... Carlos should know something considering he's been on for the longest.

Dammit... I was in class at this time -_-;; (afternoon class: 3pm - 6pm). Oh well, glad to see they're actually putting some damn effort for this. Kind of reminds me when they the Pokemon April thingy back in '07 (that was when I began to have some rekindled faith). Carlos not knowing effin' Piplup... *shakes head* he could've at least said the penguin dude... or something. YTV '10, get a new host for Zone... or add more shows (hell, at least one more show than FairlyOddParents and Spongebob... please).

Also, funny how he pronounced it Arseus while everyone else knows (the movie even says it) it's Ark-ee-us. Oh well, he'll figure it out if he watches it .

YTV advertising Pokemon. About dammed time!

We get the DVDs the same time as the US, but the TV airings take years to air. Like I said before, YTV may have gotten Season 12, the MD specials, and Movie 12 in a package. The spoilers may not e that significant. I remember when YTV aired the Sneak peek of DP, a few weeks after we got BF, and we had just made it to the Tucker battle.
    Yeah, I mean we got movie 9 before Battle Frontier even begun to air, which kind of tells you something. Yeah, there isn't really much for spoilers. Considering how the characters rarely even use their Pokemon in the movie anyways.

They are proving that we shouldn't hate them for Pokemon. Pokemon is their longest-running, and one of their highest-rated shows on the channel. I'm looking forward to them maybe airing the other movies, and good connection with the movie 12 and 12pm thing.
    I don't know about that. I'm thinking there are few other candidates, but it is truly their longest-running show.

We should get it eventually. The one that is the least likely to air is Movie 8 since its a 4kids movie, although it could. Movies 9-11, could air at anytime next year, who knows, considering how much YTV loves Pokemon now.
    Quite frankly, that won't matter much at all. I mean, we finally got movie 7 back in '07, so I don't think it's completely out of the question for them to air movie 8 at some point. Also, for some odd reason, YTV in the past loved to air movies 4-6 for some time.

YTV planned it out well. They made it so everyone was in suspense until the Saturday schedule was revealed and the Movie was revealed. It had come down to either Movie 8 or Movie 12 anyways.
    Put it this way: they're the only Canadian available channel that has Pokemon (at one point, it was also KidsWB!, but that sucker's long gone now), so this puts a bit more pressure onto them.

I can't wait to see DanChimchar's reaction. It's gonna be funny.
    It was. He freaked out more than any of us.

<C_L>
    Last edited by Cobalt_Latios; 26th November 2009 at 1:11 AM.

- Cobaltios

Oh my...
    Guys...
    Did you see Serebii.net front page?

I hope all you Americans had a good Thanksgiving. For all Canadian visitors, the movie; Arceus & The Jewel of Life airs tomorrow on YTV at Midday. Since Heart Gold & Soul Silver have been released, the Chatroom & WiFi Chatroom have been booming with discussion & trade respectively so be sure to visit them.
    Pop Quiz - I wonder how did he find out and who inform him?

Oh my...
    Guys...

Well it is his site. Maybe this board? :P

Anyway, can't bloody wait anymore. A bit less than 24 hours.

POKEMON MOVIE 12-ARCEUS AND THE JEWEL OF LIFE PREMIERES TOMORROW AT 12:00PM ON YTV!

Once again, 2 new Pokemon Movie 12 commercials aired. One I saw during the end credits of the 7:00am episode of Spongebob. It was like: YTV Announcer- "The newest Pokemon movie, Arceus and the Jewel of Life, is airing on YTV, then how many Pokemon movies are there now." Pikachu-"Pika." YTV Announcer-" X WRONG. There's 12. Pokemon Arceus and the Jewel of Life premieres Saturday at 12.
    Then another one aired during the 8am episode of Pokemon. That commercial was about 30 seconds. This one actually describes the movie, and shows some parts of the movie. I was able to record the commercial and posted it to megaupload. The link is in my signature and on my public profile page.

I'll check it out today if he says anything. I want to see Pokemon getting advertised like that. <__<
    Go to my link, and you can see one of the Movie 12 commercials.
    GAHHH OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG GEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!! PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOO. I was waiting for that D.C. You're a funny person. I honestly don't care about seeing Monferno cuz in the movies, they don't use their Pokemon as much.
    Remember when we first got Battle Frontier back in April '07? Remember how they'd been showing 2 BF episodes per week followed by a Pokemon movie (beginning with 5)? Then we got to see the first 3 episodes of Diamond and Pearl? And by that time we'd only just begun with Battle Frontier?

If so, then you can bet that this ain't gonna stop them one bit. It's how these things work.

Also, I don't think any of YTV hosts know anything of Pokemon. Although... Carlos should know something considering he's been on for the longest.
    Yeah, that was the example I used to. I don't think YTV cares much for spoilers. Also, I believe the Crunch host knows something about Pokemon. Since Pokemon did air in Crunch, plus the premiere of DPGB, and the 2 Dungeon specials. He knew they were airing, mentioned some characters, and he loved the episodes, supposedly.
    Dammit... I was in class at this time -_-;; (afternoon class: 3pm - 6pm). Oh well, glad to see they're actually putting some damn effort for this. Kind of reminds me when they the Pokemon April thingy back in '07 (that was when I began to have some rekindled faith). Carlos not knowing effin' Piplup... *shakes head* he could've at least said the penguin dude... or something. YTV '10, get a new host for Zone... or add more shows (hell, at least one more show than FairlyOddParents and Spongebob... please).

Also, funny how he pronounced it Arseus while everyone else knows (the movie even says it) it's Ark-ee-us. Oh well, he'll figure it out if he watches it .

YTV advertising Pokemon. About dammed time!
    They are promoting this movie a lot. It's funny cuz he put a lot of emphasis on the soft c. He's like Ar-SEE-us and the Jewel of Life. I believe he's the only one at YTV saying it as Ar-see-us, because in the 2 commericals, the YTV announcer said it as Ar-kee-us, with the hard c.
    The last time YTV advertised something new for Pokemon was back when DPBD actually premiered in March.(the ones that are like: -Pokemon fans you've waited long enough and now YTV's got new episodes of your favourite show-WHAT-I said YTV's got new episodes of Pokemon-WHAT-Why are you so surprised, you're in the show-(Ash and co. are shocked.). Before that was with DP, with YTV calling Paul evil, and there other commercial about the Haiku poem or something like that. And now, the airing commercials of Movie 12. YTV actually promotes Pokemon a lot or when they airing something new, just not as much promotion as Spongebob.
    I don't know about that. I'm thinking there are few other candidates, but it is truly their longest-running show.
    I said one of their highest-rated. I'm assuming it's in the Top 5, possibly even Top 3. I know YTV wouldn't do everything their doing if Pokemon wasn't working for them. I love Pokemon, kids love Pokemon, YTV loves Pokemon, LOL.
    Quite frankly, that won't matter much at all. I mean, we finally got movie 7 back in '07, so I don't think it's completely out of the question for them to air movie 8 at some point. Also, for some odd reason, YTV in the past loved to air movies 4-6 for some time.
    At least we know YTV still has the rights to 4kids episodes. Also, they aired Movie 6 a few months ago. YTV has aired 4-6 many times, that I kinda got tired of Movie 5.
    Put it this way: they're the only Canadian available channel that has Pokemon (at one point, it was also KidsWB!, but that sucker's long gone now), so this puts a bit more pressure onto them.
    I actually like the way YTV airs Pokemon. Airing it weekdays at 8am, before school, where kids can watch it, is a great idea. While getting ready, they watch Pokemon. I believe it's been in that timeslot for atleast 3-4 years. Next, double new episode airings on Saturdays at 12pm-1pm probably brings in ratings. New episodes at a steady pace, in a great timeslot, allows for YTV not to pass CN, keep airing new episodes for a while, and keep viewers in suspense for the following week. Plus, airing the movie in Pokemon's regular Saturday timeslot was smart. Pokemon has been airing Saturdays at 12pm for about 5-6 years. Adding the 3:29pm timeslot back would be nice though.
    YTV treats Pokemon better than CN though, because Pokemon airs everyday on CN in the 7am hour, even new episodes.
    Oh my...
    Guys...

Quote:
    I hope all you Americans had a good Thanksgiving. For all Canadian visitors, the movie; Arceus & The Jewel of Life airs tomorrow on YTV at Midday. Since Heart Gold & Soul Silver have been released, the Chatroom & WiFi Chatroom have been booming with discussion & trade respectively so be sure to visit them.
    Yeah, I saw it. Kinda cool he mentions Pokemon on YTV.
    Well it is his site. Maybe this board? :P

Anyway, can't bloody wait anymore. A bit less than 24 hours.
    Yeah, that's true too. And I'm excited also. Can't wait for the movie premiere. Remember to download/watch the commercial in the link if you missed it on TV.

POKEMON MOVIE 12-ARCEUS AND THE JEWEL OF LIFE PREMIERES TOMORROW AT 12:00PM ON YTV!

They are promoting this movie a lot. It's funny cuz he put a lot of emphasis on the soft c. He's like Ar-SEE-us and the Jewel of Life. I believe he's the only one at YTV saying it as Ar-see-us, because in the 2 commericals, the YTV announcer said it as Ar-kee-us, with the hard c.
    The last time YTV advertised something new for Pokemon was back when DPBD actually premiered in March.(the ones that are like: -Pokemon fans you've waited long enough and now YTV's got new episodes of your favourite show-WHAT-I said YTV's got new episodes of Pokemon-WHAT-Why are you so surprised, you're in the show-(Ash and co. are shocked.). Before that was with DP, with YTV calling Paul evil, and there other commercial about the Haiku poem or something like that. And now, the airing commercials of Movie 12. YTV actually promotes Pokemon a lot or when they airing something new, just not as much promotion as Spongebob.
    I believe there was one for when they had Battle Frontier:

"Pokemon Saturdays!" During April

Announcer: When I say Saturdays, you say Pokemon. Saturday.
    Random Pokemon character: Pokemon
    Announcer: Saturdays.
    RPC: Pokemon.
    Announcer: When I say April, you say Pokemon. April.
    Announcer: April.
    Announcer: When I say that Pokemon Destiny Deoxys is having it's Canadian premiere, you say...
    Ash *confused*: *cricket sounds in the background*
    Plusle and Minun: *cheering*
    Announcer: Right on, freaky bunnies! Pokemon Saturdays, continues.

Or something to that extent.

Yeah, I saw it. Kinda cool he mentions Pokemon on YTV.
    Just noticed it now. Serebii, thank you.

Yeah, that's true too. And I'm excited also. Can't wait for the movie premiere. Remember to download/watch the commercial in the link if you missed it on TV.
    It almost doesn't even seem like a YTV advert. Awesome though.

I guess re-iterating this news is useful.

Oh my...
    Guys...

Put it this way, I don't care, but it's big news by the sound of things.

Damn, you guys are going to love this.

Need rest...

p.s. should we post what we thought of the movie even though there's already a thread for it?

<C_L>

- Cobaltios

Lol. 3 hours to go.

I actually might watch this on the west coast too.
    <__<

So, I missed the 12 o'clock airing because I was out but I will watch it west coast time at 3:00

Can someone clarify where YTV has gotten in terms of airing episodes. I was under the impression that they got to the end of BF, and I thought movie 12 occurred after BF...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so at this time the movie is done. All I can say is that YTV did a great job with airing this. Not only that, I was rather pleased that I could watch it again; it's one of the few Pokemon movies that I find was well done to the point of me not minding some of the twists and turns that it does.

Also, I love that YTV saves advertising for commercials; unlike Cartoon Network, we pretty much got the DVD release of the film on TV, as it was devoid of any kind of advert. Seeing the credits without that damn Ben 10: Alien Swarm advert was good (it makes me glad that Canada has both YTV and Teletoon; it halves the workload and allows us to have 2 different outlets for things).

Also, I actually woke up around 10:30am, but slept back until 11:50am. I just caught it. Ajay didn't really have much to say about it before it was aired, and it transitioned directly to the movie, without so much as a "up next: Arceus and the Jewel of Life is next".

But, I'm not complaining. I enjoyed this, I appreciate what YTV has done, and it seems like we can reassured that YTV will provide us with the episodes we need.

We may not always get them exactly when the U.S. gets them, but we do get them.

Quote Originally Posted by cg_25 View Post
    So, I missed the 12 o'clock airing because I was out but I will watch it west coast time at 3:00

Can someone clarify where YTV has gotten in terms of airing episodes. I was under the impression that they got to the end of BF, and I thought movie 12 occurred after BF...
    -_-

Where have you been for the last 2 years? We finished BF a long time ago, finished DP, finished DPBD, are are currently in DPGBs. We're currently near the quarter point of GB.

That's as far as I know. The episode that we got before AatJoL was "Another one Gabites the Dust".

<C_L>
    Last edited by Cobalt_Latios; 28th November 2009 at 8:11 PM.

- Cobaltios

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so at this time the movie is done. All I can say is that YTV did a great job with airing this. Not only that, I was rather pleased that I could watch it again; it's one of the few Pokemon movies that I find was well done to the point of me not minding some of the twists and turns that it does.

Also, I love that YTV saves advertising for commercials; unlike Cartoon Network, we pretty much got the DVD release of the film on TV, as it was devoid of any kind of advert. Seeing the credits without that damn Ben 10: Alien Swarm advert was good (it makes me glad that Canada has both YTV and Teletoon; it halves the workload and allows us to have 2 different outlets for things).

Also, I actually woke up around 10:30am, but slept back until 11:50am. I just caught it. Ajay didn't really have much to say about it before it was aired, and it transitioned directly to the movie, without so much as a "up next: Arceus and the Jewel of Life is next".

But, I'm not complaining. I enjoyed this, I appreciate what YTV has done, and it seems like we can reassured that YTV will provide us with the episodes we need.

We may not always get them exactly when the U.S. gets them, but we do get them.

<C_L>
    I agree with you. I just finished watching it. Truly great. YTV did very well. And I'm so glad we got to see all of the credits. YTV almost always cuts in.

Great movie. Definitely in my top 5. My only hope is that we actually see it sometime in the future again. :P

Page 53 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast