Page 54 of 86 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2132

Thread: Pokemon in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so at this time the movie is done. All I can say is that YTV did a great job with airing this. Not only that, I was rather pleased that I could watch it again; it's one of the few Pokemon movies that I find was well done to the point of me not minding some of the twists and turns that it does.

Also, I love that YTV saves advertising for commercials; unlike Cartoon Network, we pretty much got the DVD release of the film on TV, as it was devoid of any kind of advert. Seeing the credits without that damn Ben 10: Alien Swarm advert was good (it makes me glad that Canada has both YTV and Teletoon; it halves the workload and allows us to have 2 different outlets for things).

Also, I actually woke up around 10:30am, but slept back until 11:50am. I just caught it. Ajay didn't really have much to say about it before it was aired, and it transitioned directly to the movie, without so much as a "up next: Arceus and the Jewel of Life is next".

But, I'm not complaining. I enjoyed this, I appreciate what YTV has done, and it seems like we can reassured that YTV will provide us with the episodes we need.

We may not always get them exactly when the U.S. gets them, but we do get them.

-_-

Where have you been for the last 2 years? We finished BF a long time ago, finished DP, finished DPBD, are are currently in DPGBs. We're currently near the quarter point of GB.

That's as far as I know. The episode that we got before AatJoL was "Another one Gabites the Dust".

<C_L>
    Yeah, sorry I meant BD

So, YTV actually started airing GB?
    Last edited by cg_25; 28th November 2009 at 8:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cg_25 View Post
    Yeah, sorry I meant BD

So, YTV actually started airing GB?
    Yeah, not too long ago either.

<C_L>

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    Yeah, not too long ago either.

<C_L>
    It must have just slipped my mind to check. Cause usually they air 3-4 new episodes a week like with BD

Quote Originally Posted by cg_25 View Post
    It must have just slipped my mind to check. Cause usually they air 3-4 new episodes a week like with BD
    Well, they are, in the mornings. Though I think it's mainly repeats at this point.

On Saturdays it's mainly new episodes.

<C_L>

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

AWESOME MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVED IT SO MUCH!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE ARCEUS DIED(not for a long time though)!!!! THIS MOVIE WAS AMAZING!!!!! YTV aired the movie amazingly too. Not as much commercials, started right on time, ended right on time, and no commercials over the ending credits. Honestly, I love YTV for airing the movie, and loved how they aired the movie. Great job on YTV's part for airing the movie and treating Pokemon well, and Great Job on PCI for their releasing and dubbing of the movie.

I was able to get the second commerical that YTV aired for the movie. It aired during the Wishology Trilogy Part 3. The link is in my signature, and on my profile page.

Also, Zap2it lists that after DPGB ends its run in the weekday airings after catching up to the Saturday episodes, YTV will air Pokemon Advanced Battle on Friday December 11 at 8am. So, I'm assuming YTV's gonna go from Season 8-Season 12 again. Pretty cool, actually.

I believe there was one for when they had Battle Frontier:

"Pokemon Saturdays!" During April

Announcer: When I say Saturdays, you say Pokemon. Saturday.
    Random Pokemon character: Pokemon
    Announcer: Saturdays.
    RPC: Pokemon.
    Announcer: When I say April, you say Pokemon. April.
    Announcer: April.
    Announcer: When I say that Pokemon Destiny Deoxys is having it's Canadian premiere, you say...
    Ash *confused*: *cricket sounds in the background*
    Plusle and Minun: *cheering*
    Announcer: Right on, freaky bunnies! Pokemon Saturdays, continues.

Or something to that extent.
    Yeah, I remember that commercial. That was when I knew that YTV was giving Pokemon another chance.
    It almost doesn't even seem like a YTV advert. Awesome though.
    It was a good advert, although the second one I posted was shorter. Kinda sucks that after the movie aired, the commercials won't be aired again.
    I guess re-iterating this news is useful.
    I put it for emphasis and cuz I'm so excited.
    Put it this way, I don't care, but it's big news by the sound of things.

Damn, you guys are going to love this.

Need rest...

p.s. should we post what we thought of the movie even though there's already a thread for it?

<C_L>
    C.L. you seen the movie already?If you did, it was better on television....
    I think it might be alright if you post your thoughts in this thread or you can do it in both.
    Lol. 3 hours to go.

I actually might watch this on the west coast too.
    I have it recorded on DVR, so gonna watch the opening over and over, plus the exciting parts, and gonna watch it again on DVD.
    So, I missed the 12 o'clock airing because I was out but I will watch it west coast time at 3:00

Can someone clarify where YTV has gotten in terms of airing episodes. I was under the impression that they got to the end of BF, and I thought movie 12 occurred after BF...
    Hopefully, you get to watch the movie.
    You mean BD right... YTV finished airing BD in June, and they premiered Galactic Battles in October. 2 all-new episodes of Galactic Battles air Saturdays at 12pm and 12:30pm. Pokemon reruns also air weekday mornings at 8:00am. Check my schedule below if you need to know anything else.
    Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so at this time the movie is done. All I can say is that YTV did a great job with airing this. Not only that, I was rather pleased that I could watch it again; it's one of the few Pokemon movies that I find was well done to the point of me not minding some of the twists and turns that it does.

Also, I love that YTV saves advertising for commercials; unlike Cartoon Network, we pretty much got the DVD release of the film on TV, as it was devoid of any kind of advert. Seeing the credits without that damn Ben 10: Alien Swarm advert was good (it makes me glad that Canada has both YTV and Teletoon; it halves the workload and allows us to have 2 different outlets for things).
    I completely agree with you. I loved the movie, and the way YTV aired it. Couldn't have asked for anything better.
    Also, I actually woke up around 10:30am, but slept back until 11:50am. I just caught it. Ajay didn't really have much to say about it before it was aired, and it transitioned directly to the movie, without so much as a "up next: Arceus and the Jewel of Life is next".

But, I'm not complaining. I enjoyed this, I appreciate what YTV has done, and it seems like we can reassured that YTV will provide us with the episodes we need.

We may not always get them exactly when the U.S. gets them, but we do get them.
    LOL, you're lucky you caught it then. And once again, I completely agree with what you said.
    I agree with you. I just finished watching it. Truly great. YTV did very well. And I'm so glad we got to see all of the credits. YTV almost always cuts in.

Great movie. Definitely in my top 5. My only hope is that we actually see it sometime in the future again. :P
    Yeah, I was surprised when I saw the full ending credits. The credits were nice too. I'm actually wondering when YTV will air it again, or even in what timeslot would they air it again.
    YTV is only airing 2 new episodes a week, on Saturdays.
    Well, they are, in the mornings. Though I think it's mainly repeats at this point.

On Saturdays it's mainly new episodes.
    Exactly, right now, on weekday mornings its repeats, new episodes resume on Saturday from 12pm-1pm.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles
    8:00am

Mon-Saving the World from Ruins
    Tues-Cheers on Castaways Isle
    Wed- Hold the Phione
    Thurs-Another One Gabites the Dust
    Fri-Stealing the Conversation
    Saturday 12:00pm-1:00pm

Saturday 12pm- Trials and Adulations (NEW)
    Saturday 12:30pm- A Breed Stampede

*The weekday 8:00am continues its run of Pokemon DP Galactic Battles.
    *YTV is skipping Pursuing a Lofty Goal and Noodles Roamin Off, for unknown reasons(most likely for the movie 12 airing and/or the CN new episode pre-emption), and airing Trials and Adulations at 12pm.
    *A Breed Stampede is airing again Saturday at 12:30pm(no reason is given as to why YTV is airing that episode).
    *1 all-new episodes of DP:Galactic Battles airs Satuday at 12pm.
    *1 new episode this week.
    *New Episode: Trials and Adulations Saturday at 12:00pm
    *Just have to tune in to see if YTV's site is correct or not.

YTV/Anime Highlights

*Pretty Cure is still temporarily removed from YTV because of YTV's schedule changes and airing Nick shows mostly in Crunch.
    *Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's airs a new episode Thursday at 7:30am with the episode, A Duel to Remember. The 1:30pm Saturday timeslot reruns the Lockdown Duel Part 1.
    *The World Dub Television Premiere of the series finale of Naruto, Episode 220-Departure, airs Saturday Night/Sunday morning at 12:00am. Episode 105 airs at 12:30am, after the final episode Naruto, meaning no Naruto Shippuden.
    *2 rerun episodes of Bleach air Saturday night/Sunday morning from 1:00am-2:00am on YTV.
    *An all-new episode of Dinosaur King airs Saturday at 1:00pm. A rerun episode of Dinosaur King Season 2 airs Wednesday at 7:30am.
    *The World Premiere of an all-new episode of Bakugan New Vestroia premieres Sunday at 7:00am on Teletoon/10:00am on Teletoon West, with the episode, The Day New Vestroia Stood Still.
    *Reruns of Bakugan air Sunday from 2:00pm-3:00pm, and weekdays at 3:00pm.
    *Spider Riders airs Tues-Sat at 4:30am on Teletoon/7:30am on Teletoon West.
    *One full hour of Sonic X airs Saturday from 9:30am-10:30am only on the CW4Kids.
    *Yu-Gi-Oh airs Saturdays at 9:00am, with Season 1 episodes, on the CW4Kids.
    *An all-new episode of Dinosaur King airs Saturday at 8:30am on the CW4Kids.

1 ALL-NEW EPISODES OF DP:GALACTIC BATTLES AIRS SATURDAY AT 12PM.
    Last edited by Anime-Ash; 2nd December 2009 at 3:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post
    AWESOME MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVED IT SO MUCH!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE ARCEUS DIED(not for a long time though)!!!! THIS MOVIE WAS AMAZING!!!!! YTV aired the movie amazingly too. Not as much commercials, started right on time, ended right on time, and no commercials over the ending credits. Honestly, I love YTV for airing the movie, and loved how they aired the movie. Great job on YTV's part for airing the movie and treating Pokemon well, and Great Job on PCI for their releasing and dubbing of the movie.
    Though, the transitioning between the beginning, and the end credits was a bit... abrupt. No YTV bumper before it began, none after.

Also, Zap2it lists that after DPGB ends its run in the weekday airings after catching up to the Saturday episodes, YTV will air Pokemon Advanced Battle on Friday December 11 at 8am. So, I'm assuming YTV's gonna go from Season 8-Season 12 again. Pretty cool, actually.
    notice the coincidence there. They've aired movies 4-6, right? They've already aired seasons 5-9 once before, right? They've yet to air movies 8-11, right? And now they're airing seasons 8-12. I sense this is when we'll finally see those movies. YTV, good plan.

Yeah, I remember that commercial. That was when I knew that YTV was giving Pokemon another chance.
    I was actually happy, and a bit annoyed. I really, really, really, don't want to repeat my "story", so I'll just call the KWB incident. CN had just finished airing BF (with which I was *coughdownloadingcough* it so I could watch it, because YTV wasn't showing any sign we would ever get it), and I found out we were finally getting it... well, I didn't know what to think.

I suppose I'm making up by buying some of the boxsets.

I put it for emphasis and cuz I'm so excited.
    No surprise there.

C.L. you seen the movie already?
    Australian premiere + Internet + torrent client. I'll let you figure it out from there.

If you did, it was better on television....
    Won't deny, but I did like having it on a 22" inch rather than my puny 13" tv I watched it on. Still good. I'll be happy when I get it on DVD.

I think it might be alright if you post your thoughts in this thread or you can do it in both.
    Already did. Sort of. I added some more thoughts based on having seen it twice. I'm gonna say this much, Sheena is a terrible judge of character.

I have it recorded on DVR, so gonna watch the opening over and over, plus the exciting parts, and gonna watch it again on DVD.
    See the spoiler in my sig? It's a link to the opening credits theme (only the music though). That alone should tell you that I have this movie by... "other" means.

I completely agree with you. I loved the movie, and the way YTV aired it. Couldn't have asked for anything better.
    movies 8-12 back-2-back would be nice .

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Wed- Hold the Phione

Saturday 12pm- Noodles:Roamin' Off (NEW)
    Saturday 12:30pm- Pursuing a Lofty Goal (NEW)

*2 all-new episodes of DP:Galactic Battles airs Satuday at 12pm and 12:30pm.
    *2 new episodes this week.
    *New Episode-Noodles:Roamin' Off Saturday at 12:00pm
    *New Episode- Pursuing a Lofty Goal Saturday at 12:30pm

[B][U]
    What's this? No more CN times? Why the change of pace?

YTV/Anime Highlights
    *Pretty Cure is still temporarily removed from YTV because of YTV's schedule changes and airing Nick shows mostly in Crunch.
    Not that I'm complaining, hehe.

*The World Dub Television Premiere of the series finale of Naruto, Episode 220-Departure, airs Saturday Night/Sunday morning at 12:00am.
    This is gonna sound crazy (coming from me anyways), but I'm actually going to bother watching it. Considering it's the only thing worthwhile at that time.

*2 rerun episodes of Bleach air Saturday night/Sunday morning from 1:00am-2:00am on YTV.
    And here I am actually watching the ones tonight... what the hell?

*An all-new episode of Dinosaur King airs Saturday at 1:00pm.
    Watching it now, it's actually gotten to the point of being worth watching, besides the old Pokemon VAs. And that's saying something.

*Spider Riders airs Tues-Sat at 4:30am on Teletoon/7:30am on Teletoon West.
    I just need to get back to watching the episodes on my computer...

Well... that was fun.

<C_L>

- Cobaltios

*The World Dub Television Premiere of the series finale of Naruto, Episode 220-Departure, airs Saturday Night/Sunday morning at 12:00am. Episode 105 airs at 12:30am, after the final episode Naruto, meaning no Naruto Shippuden.

Ugh. Well, I'm not surprised. I'm just a bit upset that their airing the filler arc all over again.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

YTV Pokemon Schedule
    Wed- Hold the Phione
    Saturday 12pm- Noodles:Roamin' Off (NEW)
    Saturday 12:30pm- Pursuing a Lofty Goal (NEW)

*2 all-new episodes of DP:Galactic Battles airs Satuday at 12pm and 12:30pm.
    *2 new episodes this week.
    *New Episode-Noodles:Roamin' Off Saturday at 12:00pm
    *New Episode- Pursuing a Lofty Goal Saturday at 12:30pm
    Are you sure? I checked both YTV and TV Guide schedule and these episodes are different...

This Saturday:
    12:00 PM Pokemon: DP Galactic "Trials and Adulations"
    12:30 PM Pokemon: DP Galactic "A Breed Stampede"

YTV/Anime Highlights
    Pretty Cure is still temporarily removed becasue too hot for kids. :P

Well, that's the last episode Naruto will air, then it goes back to Season 5, episode 105.
    I expect to see Shippuden.

Also, I haven't watch the movie because too occupied going out.
    But I still have it in my PVR, so I will watch it when I have time.
    -----------------------------------------------
    czzzzzzz[]:::::::::::::::::::::::> ()__)__)__)__)__)__)

Taking back to previous Holy War in 243 years ago - The Lost Canvas.

Second part has ended and the twin gods were sealed. Then visiting to the Bluegard to get the source of power...

Status: | Aries | Taurus | Gemini | Cancer | Leo | Virgo | Libra | Scorpio | Sagittarius | Capricorn | Aquarius | Pisces | Pope/Altar |

I also known as Entei in chatroom.

Mario Kart DS - 073080 634195
    Pokemon Diamond DS - 0645 2455 5853
    SSBB Wii - 3909 7241 6221

Quote Originally Posted by theboar View Post
    I'm not sure I want to know...
        Spoiler:- what?:

<C_L>

- Cobaltios

Did anyone watch the 2nd commerical I posted of the airing of Movie 12. It seemed more like a YTV commercial.

Though, the transitioning between the beginning, and the end credits was a bit... abrupt. No YTV bumper before it began, none after.
    Yeah, I noticed. It just went straight to the movie. No matter though, YTV still aired it well.
    notice the coincidence there. They've aired movies 4-6, right? They've already aired seasons 5-9 once before, right? They've yet to air movies 8-11, right? And now they're airing seasons 8-12. I sense this is when we'll finally see those movies. YTV, good plan.
    I never realized that. That could be possible, plus I haven't seen Advanced Battle in a while, and I really enjoyed that season. Airing those movies at the same time of its corresponding season would be smart.
    I was actually happy, and a bit annoyed. I really, really, really, don't want to repeat my "story", so I'll just call the KWB incident. CN had just finished airing BF (with which I was *coughdownloadingcough* it so I could watch it, because YTV wasn't showing any sign we would ever get it), and I found out we were finally getting it... well, I didn't know what to think.
    I suppose I'm making up by buying some of the boxsets.
    I used to watch Pokemon on KidsWB too. I was shocked when I found out it was removed from KidsWB, and the companies had changed, but overjoyed when BF premiered on YTV.
    Won't deny, but I did like having it on a 22" inch rather than my puny 13" tv I watched it on. Still good. I'll be happy when I get it on DVD.
    The animation was amazing in the movie, and on any T.V., the movie looked great too. I'm also glad YTV aired it widescreen, and Ibelieve the movie was also in HD. YTV airing the movie in HD doesn't give them a reason not to air the HD episodes of GB.
    Already did. Sort of. I added some more thoughts based on having seen it twice. I'm gonna say this much, Sheena is a terrible judge of character.
    What did you mean by the Sheena statement?
    See the spoiler in my sig? It's a link to the opening credits theme (only the music though). That alone should tell you that I have this movie by... "other" means.
    Yeah, I had seen the opening on Youtube too, but on T.V., it was so much better.
    movies 8-12 back-2-back would be nice .
    That would have been nice, but think of how long it would be. 10 hours of sitting on a couch watching 5 Pokemon movies. I LOVE Pokemon, but that would be way too long to watch T.V. consistently, especially if there were movies you have seen already. Although, if YTV airs those movies every week, I would watch them.
    What's this? No more CN times? Why the change of pace?
    I thought before that people in this thread got CN (illegally), but now I don't think anyone cares for the CN schedule in this thread. So, instead of confusing people and no one looking at it, I decided to just stick to the YTV Canada schedule.
    Not that I'm complaining, hehe.
    You don't like Pretty Cure?
    This is gonna sound crazy (coming from me anyways), but I'm actually going to bother watching it. Considering it's the only thing worthwhile at that time.
    I'm not a fan of Naruto, but I'm considering recording it. It is the series finale before Shippuden, and this may be the final new episode of a show that aired in Bionix.
    And here I am actually watching the ones tonight... what the hell?
    LOL, it's been in reruns for a while.
    Watching it now, it's actually gotten to the point of being worth watching, besides the old Pokemon VAs. And that's saying something.
    How can you be watching it if it was pre-empted by the Movie 12 airing. Unless you mean by another method.....
    Ugh. Well, I'm not surprised. I'm just a bit upset that their airing the filler arc all over again.
    It's kinda sad actually. Naruto was one of the few animes left on YTV. After many scheduling changes, edits, cut ending themes, pre-emptions, season breaks, and marathons, the first series of Naruto ends on YTV in a terrible timeslot Saturday night/Sunday morning at 12:00am midnight.
    There are rumours that a Bionix revival is planned for January 2010, and Shippuden episodes and new eps. of Bleach may air there. This has not been confirmed though.
    Are you sure? I checked both YTV and TV Guide schedule and these episodes are different...

This Saturday:
    12:00 PM Pokemon: DP Galactic "Trials and Adulations"
    12:30 PM Pokemon: DP Galactic "A Breed Stampede"
    I saw that on YTV's site today. I actually don't know what they airing then. If YTV's site is true, then they're skipping 2 important episodes. And why would they air A Breed Stampede instead of The Lonely Snover. A breed Stampede was the worst out of the 1st 4 episodes YTV aired. The animation can really ruin an episode. It doesn't matter much though cuz Pursuing a Lofty Goal and Noodles Roamin Off are scheduled to air Tuesday and Wednesday next week at 8am. So we're getting those episodes in some form. I'm just confused as to why YTV is skipping them in the Saturday run, and air the beginning episodes of DPGB, and not the HD episodes, unless they're saving it for January.

Well, that's the last episode Naruto will air, then it goes back to Season 5, episode 105.
    I expect to see Shippuden.

Also, I haven't watch the movie because too occupied going out.
    But I still have it in my PVR, so I will watch it when I have time.
    Am I the only one actually likes and enjoys Pretty Cure?
    Atleast you have the movie, so you can watch it anytime.

Did anyone watch the 2nd commerical I posted of the airing of Movie 12. It seemed more like a YTV commercial.
    No, not yet. I'll check it out though.

I never realized that. That could be possible, plus I haven't seen Advanced Battle in a while, and I really enjoyed that season. Airing those movies at the same time of its corresponding season would be smart.
    It would be, but, I consider it very unlikely. I'll still a slot open just in case it does happen.

I used to watch Pokemon on KidsWB too. I was shocked when I found out it was removed from KidsWB, and the companies had changed, but overjoyed when BF premiered on YTV.
    I'll be honest, the minute I discovered that KWB had new episodes, I pretty much stuck with them. You should have seen how devastated I was when I found out about it's fate after the company switch. I thought it only meant the VAs were switching; I didn't actually think they'd remove it.

Eh, that's all in the past now.

The animation was amazing in the movie, and on any T.V., the movie looked great too. I'm also glad YTV aired it widescreen, and Ibelieve the movie was also in HD. YTV airing the movie in HD doesn't give them a reason not to air the HD episodes of GB.
    YTV seems to air the episodes the way they were intended to anyways. Remember when we got the first 3 episodes of DP? They actually aired it properly as 3 episodes; not like a tv movie.

And they aired the Pokemon Ranger episodes (BF) as 2 parters. CN got it as a full length 1 hour episode.

What did you mean by the Sheena statement?
    You recorded it right? Re-watch the interrogation seen with Markus. Wait for her to mention the "attacks" used, and then notice Markus's reaction. That should key you to part of it.

That would have been nice, but think of how long it would be. 10 hours of sitting on a couch watching 5 Pokemon movies. I LOVE Pokemon, but that would be way too long to watch T.V. consistently, especially if there were movies you have seen already. Although, if YTV airs those movies every week, I would watch them.
    They've done marathons before, this wouldn't be any different. Remember when they aired that entire slew of Pokemon episodes for 1 day? It was mainly DP episodes, but still.

Also, they've already shown 12, they don't necessarily need to show it again. 2 hours per movie 5 movies, 10 hours. If they were to air it at 12... We'd easily finish it by 10pm. Trust me, there would be people who would be able to sit through all that. And it would finish at 8pm if they decided to omit 12.
    I thought before that people in this thread got CN (illegally), but now I don't think anyone cares for the CN schedule in this thread. So, instead of confusing people and no one looking at it, I decided to just stick to the YTV Canada schedule.

You don't like Pretty Cure?
    I tried... not my thing.

I'm not a fan of Naruto, but I'm considering recording it. It is the series finale before Shippuden, and this may be the final new episode of a show that aired in Bionix.
    I was only watching it last night because I nothing else to do.

LOL, it's been in reruns for a while.
    No biggie, I haven't really actively watched Bleach. My sister just shows me key episodes and I go from there. I'm typically not a fan of that kind of show, but I'm easily entertained, and it was fun.

How can you be watching it if it was pre-empted by the Movie 12 airing. Unless you mean by another method.....
    I meant now as in, "nowadays, I'm actually watching it". Seriously, read the context, and use some CS; it does in fact work.

It's kinda sad actually. Naruto was one of the few animes left on YTV. After many scheduling changes, edits, cut ending themes, pre-emptions, season breaks, and marathons, the first series of Naruto ends on YTV in a terrible timeslot Saturday night/Sunday morning at 12:00am midnight.
    Actually, it's not quite as bad as you think; it's on a Saturday, most teens who'd watch it would have an excuse to stay up anyways, there's not a whole lot else on anyways, and to top it off, If you life in the West, then an Eastern airing show would air a bit earlier.

So it's not all bad.

There are rumours that a Bionix revival is planned for January 2010, and Shippuden episodes and new eps. of Bleach may air there. This has not been confirmed though.
    I'll be honest here, I've actually had some thought of watching Shippuden. Mainly because of the "better writing", or so I've heard. I just think it's a better watch than Naruto.

I saw that on YTV's site today. I actually don't know what they airing then. If YTV's site is true, then they're skipping 2 important episodes. And why would they air A Breed Stampede instead of The Lonely Snover. A breed Stampede was the worst out of the 1st 4 episodes YTV aired. The animation can really ruin an episode.
    Wow, you're shallow. Breed Stampede gave Gliscor 'Fire Fang', and evolved Piloswine. So, it's hardly a bad episode. Seriously, it's stuff like this that really make me facepalm out of sheer disbelief.

It doesn't matter much though cuz Pursuing a Lofty Goal and Noodles Roamin Off are scheduled to air Tuesday and Wednesday next week at 8am. So we're getting those episodes in some form. I'm just confused as to why YTV is skipping them in the Saturday run, and air the beginning episodes of DPGB, and not the HD episodes, unless they're saving it for January.
    You do realize that YTV likes to air things in sequence, regardless of pre-emption. We already had movie 12, so to avoid any airing issues (and to stay in their "routine"), they've changed the days they're airing those episodes. Which is of no consequence to me .

Am I the only one actually likes and enjoys Pretty Cure?
    Maybe. Hey, I tried. It's okay, but I can't help but laugh at it in sheer cheesyness... and not the good kind. Besides, Shoujo shows never really appealed to me (to avoid contradictions, CCS at least had Kero. He was an awesome comic relief).

<C_L>

<C_L>
    Last edited by Cobalt_Latios; 30th November 2009 at 6:17 AM.

- Cobaltios

I'll be honest, the minute I discovered that KWB had new episodes, I pretty much stuck with them. You should have seen how devastated I was when I found out about it's fate after the company switch. I thought it only meant the VAs were switching; I didn't actually think they'd remove it.

Eh, that's all in the past now.
    I actually watched new episodes on KidsWB and used YTV as a rerun channel. The only season I watched completely on KidsWB was Advanced Battle.

YTV seems to air the episodes the way they were intended to anyways. Remember when we got the first 3 episodes of DP? They actually aired it properly as 3 episodes; not like a tv movie.

And they aired the Pokemon Ranger episodes (BF) as 2 parters. CN got it as a full length 1 hour episode.
    Yeah, I noticed that. I think CN receives them as normal episodes too, but decides to air them as a TV movie.

You recorded it right? Re-watch the interrogation seen with Markus. Wait for her to mention the "attacks" used, and then notice Markus's reaction. That should key you to part of it.
    I'll watch it again, and look out for it.
    They've done marathons before, this wouldn't be any different. Remember when they aired that entire slew of Pokemon episodes for 1 day? It was mainly DP episodes, but still.

Also, they've already shown 12, they don't necessarily need to show it again. 2 hours per movie 5 movies, 10 hours. If they were to air it at 12... We'd easily finish it by 10pm. Trust me, there would be people who would be able to sit through all that. And it would finish at 8pm if they decided to omit 12.
    I don't think YTV aired a full day marathon of Pokemon. They aired the DP 7am-12pm marathon in Crunch. And also, Ani-mania a few years ago when they aired the 1st 6 DP episodes. I think a YTV Pokemon movie marathon would be cool, but very long. I would record it, and watch each movie separately, but watching them in a row would be cool too.
    I tried... not my thing.
    When it returns to YTV, try watching the episode that airs. The episodes is supposed to be the continuation of an action-packed cliffhanger(kinda), tune in you might like it.
    I meant now as in, "nowadays, I'm actually watching it". Seriously, read the context, and use some CS; it does in fact work.
    Sorry, you don't have to be rude. I didn't understand what you said. The way you expressed it didn't make it completely clear.

Actually, it's not quite as bad as you think; it's on a Saturday, most teens who'd watch it would have an excuse to stay up anyways, there's not a whole lot else on anyways, and to top it off, If you life in the West, then an Eastern airing show would air a bit earlier.

So it's not all bad.
    It may not be that bad, but it could air in a way better timeslot.
    Wow, you're shallow. Breed Stampede gave Gliscor 'Fire Fang', and evolved Piloswine. So, it's hardly a bad episode. Seriously, it's stuff like this that really make me facepalm out of sheer disbelief.
    How is that shallow. I never said the episode was terrible. I said it was the worst out of the 1st 4 DPGB episodes. The way an episode is animated can influence someone's perspective on an episode.

You do realize that YTV likes to air things in sequence, regardless of pre-emption. We already had movie 12, so to avoid any airing issues (and to stay in their "routine"), they've changed the days they're airing those episodes. Which is of no consequence to me .
    But that still doesn't explain why they are airing a Breed Stampede, and DPGB reruns the following weekend. It may just be because it's Christmas season.

When it returns to YTV, try watching the episode that airs. The episodes is supposed to be the continuation of an action-packed cliffhanger(kinda), tune in you might like it.
    Maybe...

Sorry, you don't have to be rude. I didn't understand what you said. The way you expressed it didn't make it completely clear.
    I took it more as you were looking at my response too literally. I didn't mean to sound rude, but you should have realized that previously I hadn't been watching the show much... until now. In that context.

How is that shallow. I never said the episode was terrible. I said it was the worst out of the 1st 4 DPGB episodes. The way an episode is animated can influence someone's perspective on an episode.
    Sorry, I guess I go by a different standard. I tend to go by events as I believe the fact that this is a kid's show is even for me to let some "poor" animation slide. But, I won't deny that there are episodes that do have poor animation. I just don't pay attention to it as much as the next guy.

But that still doesn't explain why they are airing a Breed Stampede, and DPGB reruns the following weekend. It may just be because it's Christmas season.
    Or, it could be that they want to wait for the U.S. to get a bit further. They didn't have an episode last weekend, so YTV is making up for that.

At this rate, it's best not to question how YTV does things; they have their own routine, one that isn't very easy to figure out.

<C_L>

- Cobaltios

I took it more as you were looking at my response too literally. I didn't mean to sound rude, but you should have realized that previously I hadn't been watching the show much... until now. In that context.
    Sorry, I didn't realize it. I apologize for calling you rude. Hopefully, you're enjoying D.King. I've been watching the 2nd season, but I'm not as into it as the final episodes of Season 1.
    I understand what you mean. The plot is usually more important than how an episode is animated. But sometimes, I think the animation can influence an episode.(ex. I don't think the Pastoria gym battle was one of the greatest gym battles, and that could be because of the animation. It's a good battle, but it could have been much better).
    Or, it could be that they want to wait for the U.S. to get a bit further. They didn't have an episode last weekend, so YTV is making up for that.

At this rate, it's best not to question how YTV does things; they have their own routine, one that isn't very easy to figure out.
    I didn't realize the CN pre-emption. I completely forgot. That's true, also. We should just follow YTV's schedule, and go by the way they air the new episodes.

I also edited this week's schedule to go with YTV's schedule and what they're airing.
    Last edited by Anime-Ash; 2nd December 2009 at 3:51 AM.

Bump for new episodes today.

Staravia is evolving, and we get to see Paul.

I so Confused. How the hell is there Starapter in the Dawn Episodes when we haven't even seen the episode where Staraviva evolves!!! (Or was I the one to miss it?)
    I actually didn't notice Starapter at first since I was like Oh Gliscor Why your the best then I was like wait Starapter??? Did they not air the staraviva episode or what?

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

Two episodes was skipped and aired Trials and Adulations instead and A Breed Stampede as rerun.
    That because it was suppose to aired last week instead of Arceus and Jewel of Life movie...

If you want to see two missed episodes, watch it this Tuesday and Wednesday at 8:00 AM on YTV.
    Reminder this ^

Also, one last Naruto episode at midnight.

Second part has ended and the twin gods were sealed. Then visiting to the Bluegard to get the source of power...

Status: | Aries | Taurus | Gemini | Cancer | Leo | Virgo | Libra | Scorpio | Sagittarius | Capricorn | Aquarius | Pisces | Pope/Altar |

I didn't actually realize it was Trials and Adulations until Ash released Staraptor. I was like, what!? And a repeat too. Weird. Is it Mamoswine appreciation day or something?

Quote Originally Posted by DanChimchar View Post
    I so Confused. How the hell is there Starapter in the Dawn Episodes when we haven't even seen the episode where Staraviva evolves!!! (Or was I the one to miss it?)
    I actually didn't notice Starapter at first since I was like Oh Gliscor Why your the best then I was like wait Starapter??? Did they not air the staraviva episode or what?
    Well I'll be. I didn't even realized we skipped 2 episodes. Then again, I missed both episodes this week. Not a problem though; I've already seen most of them anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by theboar View Post
    Two episodes was skipped and aired Trials and Adulations instead and A Breed Stampede as rerun.
    That because it was suppose to aired last week instead of Arceus and Jewel of Life movie...
    More specifically, we missed: "Noodles! Roamin' Off", and "Pursuing a Lofty Goal".

But yeah, I would have thought by now that everyone would be perfectly aware of how YTV handles pre-emptions at this point.

Also, one last Naruto episode at midnight.
    I'm going to catch it too. Crazy, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    I didn't actually realize it was Trials and Adulations until Ash released Staraptor. I was like, what!? And a repeat too. Weird. Is it Mamoswine appreciation day or something?
    Actually, I wasn't aware of the fact that it was "A Breed Stampede" until I heard Piloswine. I actually knew it was "Trials and Adulations" the moment Dawn walked off from the main group.

Also, if YTV decides not to pre-empt the episodes during Boxing Day, we should get our first HD episode that day.

If all goes well:

- December 11: "The Lonely Snover"/"Stopped in the Name of Love"
    - December 19: "Old Rivals, New Tricks"/"To Thine Own Pokemon be True"
    - December 26: "Battling a Cute Drama"/"Classroom Training" HD

Actually, by 12/26/09 we should have our first HD episode. Unless YTV becomes a prick and decides to air the SD version of it. Especially considering CN has two versions. I really hope we don't get shafted.

<C_L>

- Cobaltios

How can we see the HD episode if YTV doesn't have an HD channel?

Quote Originally Posted by Flareon1990 View Post
    How can we see the HD episode if YTV doesn't have an HD channel?
    Due to how Pokemon works, it's not really in "HD", it's just in Widescreen.

Have you seen shows on Teletoon that are shown in Widescreen? Was movie 12 shown in Widescreen? Then that's pretty much what it means. Nothing more.

So, my question is, will YTV be showing the episodes in FullScreen (Standard Definition; SD), or in Widescreen (High Definition; HD)?

I guess we'll find out when it happens, no?

<C_L>

- Cobaltios

It's hard to tell if it's widescreen or not since my TV is always set on Standard, I can change that to WS, but only manually, like I did for Arceus and the Jewel of Life, but I did that anyways not knowing if it was intended to be WS or not because I wanted a bigger (and subsequently more epic) screen to watch it on.

And A-A, where's this week's schedule?

Quote Originally Posted by Flareon1990 View Post
    It's hard to tell if it's widescreen or not since my TV is always set on Standard, I can change that to WS, but only manually, like I did for Arceus and the Jewel of Life, but I did that anyways not knowing if it was intended to be WS or not because I wanted a bigger (and subsequently more epic) screen to watch it on.

And A-A, where's this week's schedule?
    The simple explanation: two horizontal "black bars".

<C_L>

- Cobaltios

CL, I thought you knew about the episode skips, since we were talking about during the week, unless it completely slipped your mind lol.
    Eh, it probably did. I usually don't pay attention to some things. Must have.

I think YTV handles pre-emptions differently depending on the situation. They skipped episodes this time, but last time, they didn't skip episodes when Hold the Phione and the contest episode were pre-empted. They actually repeated the previosuly aired new episodes, and aired new episodes the following week.
    That's news to me.

I recorded too. I'm not a Naruto fan, but it is a series finale. So I'm gonna try and watch it. It may get me into Naruto or Shippuden.
    I saw the two previous episodes of it... I dunno, it didn't look right. But, this ain't the place to discuss it, now is it?

Actually, next week(Dec. 11), YTV is airing Get Your Rotom Running and Dealing With Defensive Types.
    Oh well, Get Your Rotom Running is hilarious .

And the week after that, Pokemon Galactic Battles is pre-empted for Christmas specials, but Pokemon Chronicles will be airing on December 19.
    At least they're actually bothering to know that Pokemon has Christmas themed stuff.

So after this Wednesday, we're not getting new Galactic Battles until December 26 at the earliest.
    Oh well, it's the Christmas season, I'll forgive 'em.

Also, isn't the Lonely Snover the first HD episode.Cartoon Network aired it in HD, just not in widescreen until Classroom Training. PUSA changed the opening them in the Lonely Snover because it's the first HD episode, so they made an HD opening theme.
    Yeah, I knew that. It's just that I was following how CN aired the episodes and thought they'd do something similar.

I believe there isn't 2 versions, apparently, CN decided to zoom into the widescreen episodes to make it fullscreen. It was just CN being idiots.
    No surprise there.

I think YTV will air it, as they have it. They don't air Pokemon the same way as CN anyways(exampleeoxys BF episodes, 1st 3 DP episodes, and where YTV puts in commercial breaks).
    Okay, I can see that being the case. having more Widescreen eps than the States is going to have my giddy for a while ;D.

I think we'll be fine with the HD episodes. If YTV doesn't pre-empt it on Dec.26, we should see the 1st HD episode on that day. If they do pre-empt DPGB, we should expect new episodes in January with YTV's usual schedule shuffle.
    Well, it's not a problem for me then. I'll be back home by then (again).

YTV has many HD shows actually, but they air it normally cuz there is no HD channel. They just air it in Widescreen, which I believe is the aspect ratio for HD shows.
    16x9, yep that's widescreen all right. They aired movie 12 in Widescreen, this won't be anything different.

<C_L>

- Cobaltios

yeah, widescreen, of course.
    Also I used zoom-in to see better.

I heard a rumor that Canada will go from analog to digital television by end of August in 2011.

By the way, I already set my pvr record tomorrow and wednesday morning.

Page 54 of 86 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast