Page 62 of 86 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2132

Thread: Pokemon in Canada

hey guys i got HG like sometime around 6PM Thursday and i just caught a shiny Drowzee less than 24 hours into playing it lol

YTV Pokemon Schedule
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles
    8:00am

Mon- Stealing The Conversation
    Tues- The Drifting Snorunt
    Wed- Noodles Romain' Off
    Thurs- Pursuing a Lofty Goal
    Fri- Trials and Adulations
    Saturday 12:00pm

Saturday 12pm- Frozen On Their Tracks (NEW)

*Pokemon DP Galactic Battles weekday reruns resumes this week at 8am.
    *The weekday run of DPGB continues where it left off
    *1 all-new episode of Pokemon DP Galactic Battles airs this week with Ash and co. meeting Looker, Saturday at 12pm.
    *New Episode- Frozen On Their Tracks Saturday at 12pm
    *1 episode left before the Ash vs. Paul full battle.

YTV/Anime Highlights
    *The World Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Pretty Cure airs Saturday at 12:30pm with the episode, Losing Isn't a Option, only on YTV.
    *I don't know what's going on with Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on YTV, but both timeslots of 5D's have been removed from the schedule, hopefully temporarily.
    *An all-new Season 2 episode of Dinosaur King airs Saturday at 1:00pm on YTV.
    * An all-new episode of Bakugan New Vestroia airs Sunday at 7:00am(Teletoon East)/10:00am(Teletoon West), with the episode, Fusion Confusion, only on Teletoon.
    *Bakugan and Bakugan New Vestroia reruns air Sundays from 3pm-4pm, and weekdays at 3:00pm.
    *Spider Riders airs Tues-Sat at 4:30am on Teletoon/7:30am on Teletoon West.
    *One full hour of Yu-Gi-Oh airs Saturday from 9:00am-10:00am, with the final few remaining episodes of Season 1, only on the CW4Kids.
    *One full hour of Sonic X airs Saturday from 10:00am-11:00am, with Season 1 episodes, only on the CW4Kids.
    *One full hour of Dinosaur King airs Saturday from 8:00am-9:00am, with all-new Season 2 episodes, only on the CW4Kids (CW4Kids is ahead of YTV right now).

1 NEW EPISODE OF GALACTIC BATTLES THIS WEEK SATURDAY AT 12PM,

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Wed- Noodles Romain' Off

*1 all-new episode of Pokemon DP Galactic Battles airs this week with Ash and co. meeting Looker, Saturday at 12pm.

YTV/Anime Highlights
    *The World Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Pretty Cure airs Saturday at 12:30pm with the episode, Losing Isn't a Option, only on YTV.
    *I don't know what's going on with Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on YTV, but both timeslots of 5D's have been removed from the schedule, hopefully temporarily.
    * An all-new episode of Bakugan New Vestroia airs Sunday at 7:00am(Teletoon East)/10:00am(Teletoon West), with the episode, Fusion Confusion, only on Teletoon.
    *Bakugan and Bakugan New Vestroia reruns air Sundays from 3pm-4pm, and weekdays at 3:00pm.
    *One full hour of Yu-Gi-Oh airs Saturday from 9:00am-10:00am, with the final few remaining episodes of Season 1, only on the CW4Kids.
    *One full hour of Sonic X airs Saturday from 10:00am-11:00am, with Season 1 episodes, only on the CW4Kids.
    *One full hour of Dinosaur King airs Saturday from 8:00am-9:00am, with all-new Season 2 episodes, only on the CW4Kids (CW4Kids is ahead of YTV right now).

@Charizard_Trainer88: Your lucky! Congrats.

Frozen on Their Tracks is episode 599, right?

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post

no 598 the first part of the Ash vs Paul battle is 599

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post
    Yeah, the episodes are really good. I'm glad you finally saw the Frontier battle in today's episode. Also, Pokemon DPGB is NOT pre-empted on Saturday. There is an all-new episode of Pokemon on Saturday.

I have an R4 and the roms for the games don't work. They keep on freezing, so I might have to buy it.

That's good, atleast you can still watch it. It's nice to how Ash's voice has improved over the newest seasons.

It is a good episodes, but I liked Tuesdays, today's, and Friday's episodes better.
    I saw whole Battle Frontier arc about two years ago, and of course it's good.

Anime-Ash, should you not discuss about illegal device?
    (I have it and of course it freeze too. So I would have to save often. Also I bought a real one for later.)

I missed new episode on Saturday due of overslept. Luckily I managed to watch it on YTV West, which is 3:00pm EST/12:00pm PST.

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Wed- Noodles Romain' Off

YTV/Anime Highlights

I expect to see one hour special for Ash vs Paul battle.

And Anime-Ash, you double posted it.

A Pyramiding Rage - Poor Paul's team got owned... Ash's team must be lucky...
    Pillars of Friendship - Brandon, you could've capture Regigigas! Geez.. :P
    -----------------------------------------------
    czzzzzzz[]:::::::::::::::::::::::> ()__)__)__)__)__)__)

Taking back to previous Holy War in 243 years ago - The Lost Canvas.

Second part has ended and the twin gods were sealed. Then visiting to the Bluegard to get the source of power...

Status: | Aries | Taurus | Gemini | Cancer | Leo | Virgo | Libra | Scorpio | Sagittarius | Capricorn | Aquarius | Pisces | Pope/Altar |

I also known as Entei in chatroom.

Mario Kart DS - 073080 634195
    Pokemon Diamond DS - 0645 2455 5853
    SSBB Wii - 3909 7241 6221

Quote Originally Posted by theboar View Post
    You expect it? I doubt it will happen, though it'd be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post

no 598 the first part of the Ash vs Paul battle is 599
    Bulbapedia says DP133 is episode 599, meaning DP134 is episode 600, but other sites list other episodes as episode 599/600. I think it depends on whether if you count the banned, undubbed, skipped, and unaired Pokemon episosdes. So, it kinda depends. Sorry, I couldn't answer your question hol123, and sorry for opposing your post response CT88 .
    I saw whole Battle Frontier arc about two years ago, and of course it's good.

Anime-Ash, should you not discuss about illegal device?
    (I have it and of course it freeze too. So I would have to save often. Also I bought a real one for later.)

I missed new episode on Saturday due of overslept. Luckily I managed to watch it on YTV West, which is 3:00pm EST/12:00pm PST.
    The BF arc was good, especially the opening theme.
    Sorry, I didn't know I couldn't discuss the device here. I thought I couldn't talk about roms or anything. Sorry, if I said anything wrong. I'm glad it kinda works for you, how far have you made it into the game, without freezing.
    Also CT88 and hol123, hope you're doing well in the game too.
    I'm glad you caught the episode theboar, luckily you didn't miss it, and no pre-emptions for this week and next week for Pokemon on YTV, which is great.
    And Anime-Ash, you double posted it.
    Ohh, I didn't realize, sorry.
    You expect it? I doubt it will happen, though it'd be cool.
    Since the US and Japan both didn't get a 1 hr special for the full battle, I don't think we will.
    What I'm about to post is just speculation, but there could be a possibility that the weekday DPGB run could pass the Saturday DPGB run. At the end of this week, Trials and Adulations will air on Friday, with Frozen On their Tracks airing as a new episode on Saturday. Next week, Battling a Cute Drama will air at the end of the week on Friday, while Pedal to the Meddle(full battle pt.1) will air as a new episode on the Saturday. At the end of the week after, Frozen on their Tracks will air on Friday, and Evolving Strategies will air on the Saturday(if YTV doesn't schedule a pre-emption). This means that the week after that, Pedal to the Meddle will re-air on Monday, Evolving Strategies will re-air on the Tuesday, and, if YTV doesn't start back from the beginning of DPGB, and continues on with weekday premieres of DPGB, Uncrushing Defeat will air on the Wednesday, before it airs on the upcoming Saturday. This means the weekday airings could pass the Saturday premieres. This is just speculation, although every PUSA season YTV has aired, has premiered episodes on weekdays, and ended their seasons on weekdays. DPGB could be the same. We'll find out next Wednesday through Zap2it.

cant expect anything from YTV we're lucky theyre even showing these episodes this early lol

Why are u guys watching episodes on ytv ? watch in japanese or live stream the dub then there is no commercials and u can watch episodes as much as u want without having to wait between episodes.

I gotta say YTV really sucks i downloaded the whole series any ways in japanese and the dub and i gotta say after getting caught up with both i must say the japanese version wins hands down once u start watchin it the dub just looks so childish its not even interesting anymore, the translations and the music are so outa place its not even consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiggz View Post
    Why are u guys watching episodes on ytv ? watch in japanese or live stream the dub then there is no commercials and u can watch episodes as much as u want without having to wait between episodes.
    That may be true, but the source I've been getting my episodes from for some strange reason decides to only get a certain amount of episodes in HD. Canada got them on the episode it was supposed to be. I prefer to watch them in Widescreen, if it is. But I do watch the Fullscreen ones if the others aren't available.

Also, opinions are immunity to being told you're wrong.

C_L

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

What I'm about to post is just speculation, but there could be a possibility that the weekday DPGB run could pass the Saturday DPGB run. At the end of this week, Trials and Adulations will air on Friday, with Frozen On their Tracks airing as a new episode on Saturday. Next week, Battling a Cute Drama will air at the end of the week on Friday, while Pedal to the Meddle(full battle pt.1) will air as a new episode on the Saturday. At the end of the week after, Frozen on their Tracks will air on Friday, and Evolving Strategies will air on the Saturday(if YTV doesn't schedule a pre-emption). This means that the week after that, Pedal to the Meddle will re-air on Monday, Evolving Strategies will re-air on the Tuesday, and, if YTV doesn't start back from the beginning of DPGB, and continues on with weekday premieres of DPGB, Uncrushing Defeat will air on the Wednesday, before it airs on the upcoming Saturday. This means the weekday airings could pass the Saturday premieres. This is just speculation, although every PUSA season YTV has aired, has premiered episodes on weekdays, and ended their seasons on weekdays. DPGB could be the same. We'll find out next Wednesday through Zap2it.
    Yikes. I wouldn't want this. I would be way behind. I think YTV will just start over though.

meh its not so bad on YTV i just cant stand the bleeping commercials and it sucks that after the episode its done u gotta wait a whole day to see the next XD

cant expect anything from YTV we're lucky theyre even showing these episodes this early lol
    Agreed, although YTV has been airing the season really well.

I gotta say YTV really sucks i downloaded the whole series any ways in japanese and the dub and i gotta say after getting caught up with both i must say the japanese version wins hands down once u start watchin it the dub just looks so childish its not even interesting anymore, the translations and the music are so outa place its not even consistent.
    I think it's better to watch it on TV, than on the computer. Plus YTV is the only country airing these new dubbed episodes in Widescreen format.
    That may be true, but the source I've been getting my episodes from for some strange reason decides to only get a certain amount of episodes in HD. Canada got them on the episode it was supposed to be. I prefer to watch them in Widescreen, if it is. But I do watch the Fullscreen ones if the others aren't available.

Also, opinions are immunity to being told you're wrong.
    Completely agreed.
    Yikes. I wouldn't want this. I would be way behind. I think YTV will just start over though.
    LOOOL, I wouldn't mind it that much. If YTV can premiere the 13th season on the same day as CN, it would be perfect. There's a chance of them starting the season again. We'll find out on Wednesday through Zap2it.
    meh its not so bad on YTV i just cant stand the bleeping commercials and it sucks that after the episode its done u gotta wait a whole day to see the next XD
    LOOL, you gotta wait a whole week for a new episodes, wait a day for weekday reruns. Plus YTV airs the show in a better premiere timeslot than CN.

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Mon- The Lonely Snover
    Tues- Stopped in the Name of Love
    Wed- Old Rivals, New Tricks
    Thurs- To Thine Own Pokemon Be True
    Fri- Battling a Cute Drama

Saturday 12pm- Pedal To The Mettle (NEW)

*Pokemon DP Galactic Battles weekday reruns start the HD/Widescreen episodes of the season.
    *1 all-new episode of Pokemon DP Galactic Battles airs this week with the first part of the Ash vs. Paul full battle, Saturday at 12pm.
    *New Episode- Pedal To The Mettle Saturday at 12pm

YTV/Anime Highlights
    *The World Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Pretty Cure airs Saturday at 12:30pm with the episode, Together We are One, only on YTV.
    *An all-new Season 2 episode of Dinosaur King airs with the episode, Desert Heat, Saturday at 1:00pm on YTV.
    * An all-new episode of Bakugan New Vestroia airs Sunday at 7:00am(Teletoon East)/10:00am(Teletoon West), with the episode, Volt Revolts, only on Teletoon.
    *The CW4Kids airs a 4-episode Dungeon Dice Monsters Duel-athon, with the final 4 episodes of Season 1 of Yu-Gi-Oh, Saturday from 9:00am-11:00am, only on the CW4Kids.
    *1 episode of Sonic X airs this Saturday at 11:00am, after the Yu-Gi-Oh Duel-athon, only on the CW4Kids.

1 NEW EPISODE OF GALACTIC BATTLES THIS WEEK SATURDAY AT 12PM.
    Last edited by Anime-Ash; 28th March 2010 at 2:28 AM.

so the epic battle between ash and paul begin next saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Trainer88 View Post
    so the epic battle between ash and paul begin next saturday
    Yup, can't wait for the full battle premiere in widescreen on Saturday.

Zap2it has confirmed that the new episodes will premiere during the weekday run of DP Galactic Battles starting on Wednesday April 14 at 8am, with the episode Uncrushing Defeat.

Zap2it has confirmed that the new episodes will premiere during the weekday run of DP Galactic Battles starting on Wednesday April 14 at 8am, with the episode Uncrushing Defeat.
    No way.

So it will way surpass it. YTV needs to make a 1 hour Saturday slot again.

I NEED A DVR!!

No way.

So it will way surpass it. YTV needs to make a 1 hour Saturday slot again.

I NEED A DVR!!
    Sorry, but I was looking at YTV's May schedule through it's website, and you'll see that Saturdays will continue to have 1 Pokemon episode, but weekdays beginning April 14th, will have have new episode premieres before the Saturday run. You could try a VCR, or sticking with the Saturday run.
    SPECULATION: Up until May 8, Pokemon is listed with an episode title Saturday at 12pm. On May 15, there are no shows listed from 12pm-2pm(even Pokemon at 12pm), which is the same day CN should be premiering the 13th season of Pokemon(if there is no break, and DPGB is a 51 episode season due to DP120 being skipped). It could be possible YTV may be premiering it on the same day. This is just speculation, although I was correct about the weekday DPGB premieres.

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Mon- Classroom Training
    Tues- Sliding Into Seventh
    Wed- A Pyramiding Rage
    Thurs- Pillars of Friendship
    Fri- Frozen On Their Tracks

Saturday 12pm- Evolving Strategies (NEW)

*Pokemon DP Galactic Battles weekday reruns continue.
    *This is the final full week of weekday reruns because starting Wednesday April 14, new episodes of DP Galactic Battles will premiere on weekdays at 8am.
    *This week could possibly be the final time a new episode of DPGB will premiere on a Saturday.
    *1 all-new episode of Pokemon DP Galactic Battles airs this week with the final part of the Ash vs. Paul full battle, Saturday at 12pm.
    *New Episode- Evolving Strategies Saturday at 12pm
    *It seems as if after April 17, and all throughout May, Pokemon will be the ONLY anime airing on YTV.

YTV/Anime Highlights
    *The World Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Pretty Cure airs Saturday at 12:30pm with the episode, Fergie's Birthday Brouhaha, only on YTV. Also, it seems as if Pretty Cure has been removed from the schedule, hopefully temporarily, after Saturday April 17th, and all throughout May.
    *An all-new Season 2 episode of Dinosaur King airs with the episode, Princess of the City, Saturday at 1:00pm on YTV. Also, it seems as if Dinosaur King has been removed from the schedule, hopefully temporarily, after Saturday April 17th, and all throughout May.
    * An all-new episode of Bakugan New Vestroia airs Sunday at 7:00am(Teletoon East)/10:00am(Teletoon West), with the episode, Payback, only on Teletoon.
    *The CW4Kids airs the conclusion of the Dungeon Dice Monsters Duel-athon, with the final 2 episodes of Season 1 of Yu-Gi-Oh, Saturday from 9:00am-10:00am, only on the CW4Kids. Yu-Gi-Oh's Greatest Duels Ever will air beginning April 17 on the CW4Kids.
    *1 full hour of Sonic X airs Saturday from 10:00am-11:00am,with Season 1 episodes, only on the CW4Kids.
    *One full hour of Dinosaur King airs Saturday from 8:00am-9:00am, with all-new Season 2 episodes, only on the CW4Kids (CW4Kids is ahead of YTV right now). The season/series finale of Dinosaur King airs this Saturday at 8am on the CW4Kids.

1 NEW EPISODE OF GALACTIC BATTLES THIS WEEK SATURDAY AT 12PM. WEEKDAY PREMIERES OF DPGB BEGIN WEDNESDAY APRIL 14 AT 8AM.

i like this Saturdays episode

I'm also looking forward to the new episode this Saturday, and YTV's site confirms new episodes will be airing weekdays until the season finale(DP157).

Good episode today, the outcome was what I was hoping for. Glad to finally see the evolution of chimchar.

THE NEW EPISODE OF POKEMON TODAY WAS AMAZING. I LOVED THE EMOTION, ANIMATION, CHARACTERS, and BATTLE. I knew the outcome but it was still an amazing episode to me. I'm looking forward to how Ash deals with it in a new episode on Wednesday, and new episodes on Thursday and Friday, also.

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Mon- Pedal to the Mettle
    Tues- Evolving Strategies
    Wed- Uncrushing Defeat (NEW)
    Thurs- Promoting Healthy Tangrowth (NEW)
    Fri- Beating the Bustle and Hustle (NEW)

Saturday 12pm- Uncrushing Defeat

*Pokemon DP Galactic Battles weekday run continues at 8am, leading into all new episodes on Wednesday, passing the Saturday run of DPGB.
    *The Ash. vs. Paul full battle re-airs on Monday and Tuesday, and new episodes follow on Wednesday-Friday at 8am.
    *The Saturday run of DPGB falls behind the weekday run, with Uncrushing Defeat re-airing Saturday at 12pm.
    *3 all-new episodes of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles airs this week, weekdays at 8:00am.
    *New Episode- Uncrushing Defeat, Wednesday at 8am
    *New Episode- Promoting Healthy Tangrowth, Thursday at 8am
    *New Episode- Beating the Bustle and Hustle, Friday at 8am
    *After April 17, and all throughout May, Pokemon will be the ONLY anime airing on YTV.
    *Starting Monday April 26, the weekday run of new DPGB episodes will move to weekdays at 7:50am(10 minutes earlier).

YTV/Anime Highlights
    *The World Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Pretty Cure airs Saturday at 12:30pm with the episode, A Holiday Visitor, only on YTV. Also,Pretty Cure has been removed from the schedule, hopefully temporarily, after Saturday April 17th, and all throughout May.
    *An all-new Season 2 episode of Dinosaur King airs with the episode, Malice in the Palace, Saturday at 1:00pm on YTV. Also, Dinosaur King has been removed from the schedule, hopefully temporarily, after Saturday April 17th, and all throughout May.
    * An all-new episode of Bakugan New Vestroia airs Sunday at 7:00am(Teletoon East)/10:00am(Teletoon West), with the episode, Mylene's Meltdown, only on Teletoon.
    *Yu-Gi-Oh's The Greatest Duel Ever will air this Saturday from 10:00am-12:00pm, only on the CW4Kids. The duel that won the Greatest Duel Ever contest hasn't been announced, but will be when it airs Saturday from 10am-12pm on the CW4Kids. Starting Saturday April 24, Yu-Gi-Oh moves to 11:00am, with 1 full hour of Season 2 Battle City episodes, only on the CW4Kids.
    *1 full hour of Sonic X airs Saturday from 9:00am-10:00am this week, with Season 2 episodes, only on the CW4Kids. It returns to its normal timeslot, Saturdays from 10am-11am on Sat.April 24.
    *Magical DoReMi(a magical girl anime) premieres on the CW4Kids on Saturday April 24 at 7:00am, with its first episode.
    *One full hour of Dinosaur King airs Saturday from 8:00am-9:00am, with Season 2 episodes,on the CW4Kids.

3 NEW EPISODES OF GALACTIC BATTLES THIS WEEK WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY and FRIDAY AT 8AM.

wow cool new eps during the week oohh cant wait for thursdays ep i liked it alot especially the beginning

I'm loving the many new episodes during the week! Awesome!

Page 62 of 86 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast