Page 7 of 86 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon in Canada

only a few episodes left before the 3:30 episodes start from the beginning again

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    Saturday, June 14th
    11:30am - Steamboat Willies!
    12:00pm - Top-Down Training!
    Hehey, we're almost there! 5 more weeks until we're done! Which is great, seeing as we'll probably be back to 1 episode a week once we get BD. But this is great, the US'll have a enough episodes that it won't look so damn awkward. It's all working out in the end. Great to see!

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

According to zannen.ca, Bionic will be reduced to 2 hours and will move to Saturdays. Another thing is YTV will be launching a new channel called YTV POW! So 2 new channels from YTV that have yet to launch:The Anime Channel, and YTV POW! Do you think there is a chance of Pokemon being on YTV POW!

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Ash View Post
    According to zannen.ca, Bionic will be reduced to 2 hours and will move to Saturdays. Another thing is YTV will be launching a new channel called YTV POW! So 2 new channels from YTV that have yet to launch:The Anime Channel, and YTV POW! Do you think there is a chance of Pokemon being on YTV POW!
    I Hope So That Would Be Cool But I Might Now Get YTV POW You probley have to order it like always but who cares I'll asks my parents to order it if it has Pokemon

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

The 3:30 pm episodes will be starting back from Following a Maiden's Voyage next Wednesday.

The 3:30 pm episodes will be starting back from Following a Maiden's Voyage next Wednesday.

Begiining June 28th, The 11:30 am timeslot for Pokemon Diamond and Pearl on Crunch will be gone. So it will be back to 1 episode on Saturdays.

Pokemon Schedule on YTV for this week is:
    Pokemon Schedule
    8:00am
    Mon- The Grass-Type Is Always Greener
    Tues- An Angry Combeenation
    Wed-All Dressed Up With Somewhere To Go
    Thurs-Buizel Your Way Out of This
    Fri- An Elite Meet and Greet

3:30pm
    Mon-Glory Blaze
    Tues- Smells Like Team Spirit
    Wed- Following A Maiden's Voyage
    Thurs- Two Degrees of Separation
    Fri-When Pokemon Worlds Collide

Saturday
    11:30am- A Stand-Up Sit-Down
    12:00pm- The Electrike Company

*The 3;30pm timeslot run of episodes starts back from Following A Maiden's Voyage on Wednesday.
    *The 8:00am timeslot continues to air DP episodes
    *The Saturday episodes will be 2 episodes a week again at 11:30am and 12:00pm but next week it will be back to 1 episode on Saturdays.

Pokemon Schedule on YTV for this week is:
    Pokemon Schedule
    8:00am
    Mon- The Grass-Type Is Always Greener
    Tues- An Angry Combeenation
    Wed-All Dressed Up With Somewhere To Go
    Thurs-Buizel Your Way Out of This
    Fri- An Elite Meet and Greet

3:30pm
    Mon-Glory Blaze
    Tues- Smells Like Team Spirit
    Wed- Following A Maiden's Voyage
    Thurs- Two Degrees of Separation
    Fri-When Pokemon Worlds Collide

Saturday
    11:30am- A Stand-Up Sit-Down
    12:00pm- The Electrike Company

*The 3;30pm timeslot run of episodes starts back from Following A Maiden's Voyage on Wednesday.
    *The 8:00am timeslot continues to air DP episodes
    *The Saturday episodes will be 2 episodes a week again at 11:30am and 12:00pm but next week it will be back to 1 episode on Saturdays.

Oh man I like the two episode thing on saturday now were even more far away from BD Cuz i thought that there playing all the pokemon movies on 3 harry thumbs up starting with wish maker and then each week when the two episodes are over they show rangers then when they premier BD They permier rise of darkrai but of course again ytv always changes things

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.

I guess it doesn't really matter if we're heading back to one episode, because if we're already at the Electrike Company, then it won't be that long.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

exactly 10 weeks away from BD

Well, I've just uncovered another bit of information. On Monday, June 30th, Pokemon is going to air at 12:00pm. Could this maybe be the beginning of DPBD?

Also, when it airs at 12:00pm, both the 8:00am and 3:30pm times will go away, so the evidence that it'll be DPBD is high.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

There is also no Tuesday June 31st timeslot on YTV's more show times list. It could be the beginning of DPBD but I doubt it because knowing YTV they won't premiere a new season of Pokemon on a Monday. Maybe they're moving the Saturday DP episodes to Monday and premiering DPBD on the Saturday.

Oh man I like the two episode thing on saturday now were even more far away from BD Cuz i thought that there playing all the pokemon movies on 3 harry thumbs up starting with wish maker and then each week when the two episodes are over they show rangers then when they premier BD They permier rise of darkrai but of course again ytv always changes things

Please, can you quit double posting, AA!? (sorry to minimod, but it's annoying)

But ya, about the no Tuesday time thing, it would make perfect sense to show a DPBD episode every Monday, so we won't have it too often and we'll also get DPBD!
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

But ya, about the no Tuesday time thing, it would make perfect sense to show a DPBD episode every Monday, so we won't have it too often and we'll also get DPBD!
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Sorry its just that if your computer freezes you keep clicking it then it posts a lot

I HOPE SO Monday would be good and then on sat CN sends the new episodes to us and we air them two days later but when we go back to school seeing it at 12 maybe a promblem i hope its BD

Pokemon Ranger Dan

Quote Originally Posted by DanChimchar View Post
    Sorry its just that if your computer freezes you keep clicking it then it posts a lot

I HOPE SO Monday would be good and then on sat CN sends the new episodes to us and we air them two days later but when we go back to school seeing it at 12 maybe a promblem i hope its BD
    What I predict is that for the summer, it will be Monday at 12:00pm and then by the time school starts, the Saturday 12:00pm times will be at DPBD so they'll air the new eps then.

Ya, now that I'm thinking about it, this is actually starting to seem possible.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Hopefully its possible because when something is possible for ytv and for fans then crush us lol

Pokemon Ranger Dan

Hopefully its possible because when something is possible for ytv and for fans then crush us lol

Pokemon Ranger Dan

Pokemon Ranger Dan

Pokemon Ranger Dan

Wow....the Pokemon schedule on YTV is seriously getting confusing now...

so, there's gonna be Pokemon Monday at 12:00pm and no pokemon on Tuesday like we had mentioned earlier. But now there's gonna be Pokemon Wednesday 12:00pm and 3:30pm. So the schedule is:

Monday - 12:00pm
    Tues - None
    Wed - 12:00pm + 3:30pm
    Thurs - ???
    Fri - ???

This is really starting to get hard to keep track of.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Wow....the Pokemon schedule on YTV is seriously getting confusing now...

so, there's gonna be Pokemon Monday at 12:00pm and no pokemon on Tuesday like we had mentioned earlier. But now there's gonna be Pokemon Wednesday 12:00pm and 3:30pm. So the schedule is:

Monday - 12:00pm
    Tues - None
    Wed - 12:00pm + 3:30pm
    Thurs - ???
    Fri - ???

This is really starting to get hard to keep track of.
    This is getting werid hmm I wish one of us worked at ytv to no what there planing maybe Monday and wed finishes off the sat episodes then 3:30 will be the normal episodes but will only air on wedsday and the other days will be replaced with something
    Then on saturday they start BD?? Maybe man your right this is so confuseing

Pokemon Ranger Dan

Page 7 of 86 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast