Page 1 of 69 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Feline Pokémon Club

Default The Feline Pokémon Club

Hello all, and welcome to the Feline Pokémon Club. This club has been approved by Chelc by the way. Before we start, I'd like to thank Sarahpom83 who has made such amazing art for the club, including the picture above. I'd also like to thank all of of co-owners and honorary members; without them this club could not be maintained and would probably be closed.

Now, why start a Feline Pokémon Club? Here's a few Q and A's for you just to clarify a few things.

Q. Why start a Feline Pokemon Club?

A. Because we have a canine Pokemon club (I believe, and we have one for rodents) and the feline Pokemon deserve a little attention.

Q. Who are the feline Pokémon?

A. They will all be listed later on in the "claims" section, so look them up.

Q. This is such a stupid idea. Feline pokemon? Who likes them?

A. Uh, then don't post here and go far away, preferrably into a dark hole somewhere. And look at the list of members. Certainly not the biggest, but big enough to maintain the club.

Q. What are the requirements to join?

A. I'm glad you asked. This will carry us into...

LE RULES

1. ALL main forum rules apply.

2. Give credit where credit is due.

3. If you can make fan art (including user bars, banners, etc.), please do so. It would be very much appreciated.

4. I'd like people to advertise this club, if it isn't too much. It’s not required, but it’d look very nice.

5. Before joining, the first word of your post must be in this color. It's pale green, so if you don’t see "PaleGreen" when you go to insert this color, it's the wrong one. Also, you must include the secret password which will change every month or so. In addition, no one-line posting when asking to join. Actually mention why you'd like to join, and maybe even answer a topic or two from the archive. Do not pm me, a co-owner, or an honorary member asking to join. Not nly will you be rejected, but you will be banned from the club for 1 week. That's what you get for not reading the rules.

6. Feel free to ask questions when you have any. Just make sure they’re appropriate.

7. Have fun! Yes it's a rule. We don't want any "plain Jane's" stinking up the club with a foul attitude.

8. Any member can start a topic, and it is not restricted to feline Pokemon. Just make sure it's mostly Pokemon-related and appropriate. Usually, it's hard to think up a strictly feline pokemon topic so that's why we have this rule. Pretty much everything is allowed.

9. If you have anything at all to offer to the club, please do so.

10. If you're not a member, don't post unless you're asking to join. This will be counted as SPAM. That’s a NO-NO. (Yes, FS wrote that part. Leave her alone.)

11. No foul language will be allowed and/or tolerated.

12. Respect owners, honorary members, and other members. Don’t suck up to us, either. No one has special rights over anyone else.

13. No foul or offensive images like hentai, which isn't allowed here anyway.

14. Don't post multiple times in a row.

15. The owner, which is myself, co-owners, and honorary members have lives too, so don't pester us if we don't approve your claim or start new topics, or let you join, or anything like that. You get the point.

16. Remember that some of the members here are actual mods. They can issue real infractions, so don’t think you can do whatever you want.

17. No one line posting. It is against the rules. Post at least 2 sentences please. I'd love it if you did at least 5. It gets annoying after a while. Seriously, I'm going to have fun warning people for doing this since no one reads and/or remembers this rule.

Now for the technical stuff...

Any co-owners I appoint, as well as myself, can issue warnings and bans from the club. Not infractions like you get from the mods, but we will keep a tally of who's been naughty and who's been nice.

Honorary members can approve members, and pm co-owners and the like if they feel that a member should receive a warning or a ban.

3 warnings equals a 1 week ban from the club.

5 warnings equals a 2 week ban from the club.

10 warnings equals a report to a mod and a 1 month ban, that's 31 days.

15 warnings equals a report to a mod and a perma-ban from the club.

The first warning is a freebie that does not count towards a ban. However, each consecutive warning afterwards does count towards a bn. Warnings don't expire.

Co-owners and I will discuss warnings that we have given to members via pm every weekend when necessary or when possible.

Name Changes

If you have your username changed for the forums, please inform us by pming Xenavire or Fire Suicune. Also, please post here saying that your name was changed and what it changed to.

Passwords

These passwords here, they are mandatory in your first post, i.e when you ask to join. This will be an archive of previous passwords and when they may change etc. The password could be anything, but it will most often refer to feline or bird Pokemon.

Password Archive

1.) The first secret password is..."Suicune". (October 27, 2007 @ 3:35 PM EST)

2.) The second password is..."Articuno". (October 30, 2007 @ 10:15 PM EST)

3.) The third password, after way too much time of non-editting (FS here =D), is…”Glameow”.

4.) The fourth password, after a while, is "Gabite"

5.) After a few weeks, the new password is "Probopass"

6.) After another set of like 5 weeks, the new password is "Corsola"

7. ) After about a month, the new password is..."Hitmonchan"(CURRENT)

The Feline Pokémon

Some of these are disputed, but here they are, the stars of the club. Don’t start an argument over them, please.

Meowth

Persian

Eevee

Vaporeon

Flareon

Jolteon

Snorlax

Mewtwo

Mew

Espeon

Umbreon

Raikou

Entei

Suicune

Skitty

Delcatty

Zangoose

Absol

Shinx

Luxio

Luxray

Glameow

Purugly

Munchlax

Leafeon

Glaceon

Shaymin Sky Form

MEMBERS LIST:

If you are not on here, you have either been inactive, or we just missed ya =P We're only human afterall...

Legendarypokemonjunkie17 Owner/1st in command
    Fire Suicune Co-owner/2nd in command/Manager of claims and topics
    Xenavire Co-owner/3rd in command/Public Relations Liason
    pink skitty Co-owner/4th in command
    Normalize Honorary Member/Art Gallery Manager
    Sarahpom83 Honorary Member/Club Artist
    Chelc member
    +MewHeart+ member
    Da14u.C Member
    DarkPersian479 Member
    Darkrucario Member
    iPokeyou Member
    LightingKimba Member
    LugiaGirl Member
    Lugia4ever Member
    mega munchlax Member
    Mewtwo's Guardian Demon Member
    mew182 Member
    Nyarumacat Member
    purple_absol709 Member
    PurpleMew Member
    Ruby_Espeon Member
    Shane-san Member
    Sunraichu Member
    Sweet May Member
    Terry T. Member
    Timaku Member
    Yoshimaster Member
    Zessibelle Member

Co-Owners and Honorary Members

Co-owners and Honorary Members are members of this club who have contributed in one way or another, making this club a better place. Co-owners help to run the club, and Honorary Members fill in for other co-owners when they are not present here.

I am the first in command. Fire Suicune is Second in command, Xenavire is 3rd, and pink skitty is 4th. Normalize and Sarahpom83 are Honorary Members. Here is an example of how the Co-Owner/Honorary Member system works.

Honorary members can approve members, and pm co-owners and me if they feel a member should receive a club infraction, warning, or ban from the club. Co-owners can do everything I can, except edit the first post, and demore/promote other members. Both co-owners and honorary members can give me input should a new co-owner or honorary member be instated.

I am not able to be here. Fire Suicune is then 1st in command until I return. Xenavire becomes 2nd in command, pink skitt becomes 3rd in command, and Normalize becomes 4th in command. If neither Fire Suicune and I are here, Xenavire is 1st in command, pink skitty is 2nd in command, Normalize is 3rd in command, and Sarahpom is 4th in command.

If all of the co-owners are not active, onorary members take their position until their return. In addition, any empty managerial slots will be filled by moderators. Chelc, iPokeYou, Sweet May, and Angeling are the oderating members here. Madea also checks in from time to time.

If you have any questions regarding the above section, ask via profile message or via a post in the club.

Claims

I'm allowing you to claim some of the above Pokemon. You must be a member for at least 2 weeks to claim. I'm allowing regular members to claim 3 Pokemon, and owners to claim 7. A Pokemon can be claimed by up to 5 members so no arguing if you don't get a Pokemon you want, it'll result in a warning. If you want to change claims, you must Pm me or Fire Suicune and we'll will edit the list. Or, since my pm box is mostly full, drop us both profile messages. Just say it's regarding your claims in this culb in like the first line of your message so we don't report it as spam.

Spoiler:- Claimed Pokemon:

Waiting List

None

Reserved

None

Unactive with notice

Xenavire: Limited internet access.

Fire Suicune: On vacation; able to access internet once and a while.

pink skitty: Broken wrist.

legendarypokemonjunkie17: Busy irl.

Sarahpom83: Busy irl.

Normalize: Fried computer.

Unactive without notice

Pretty much everyone.

Banned List

~GreeN~ banned for 1 weeks for ignoring pm'ing rule.

No one should EVER be on this list. We’re watching.

You can claim starting on...

As of right now, I believe all new members can claim. Drop me or pink skitty a profile message if you haven't claimed yet, you want to change a claim, or if you need to claim again due to edits.

Topic Archive

Here is the list of previous topics. You can always answer them, regardless of date, but look here to see if a topic has been created so you don't post the same one over.

Spoiler:- Topics:

Polls

Current:

Who Should the Club Mascot be and Why?

Poll Tally:

Glameow- 1
    Shinx- 7 (my new vote)
    Skitty- 7
    Eevee- 1 (I believe it was one, not sure)
    Zangoose-1

WE HAVE ARTWORK!!!

Below is our art gallery! Just click through the spoilers to see all of the art contributed by our members and by eonmaster_457 before his/her shop closed. If you take anything for your own personal use for another club, which is frowned upon, you will be reported. If you are a member, feel free to use any of the userbars and banners. Give credit. If you want to use anything else, don't get your hopes up, and ask the artist for permission.

Well, Enjoy! And a special thanks to all of our artists, and to pink skitty and Normalize who helped to gather this art for me. They searched through 72 pages to get this art and I'm glad they did without any complaining. Thanks for helping!

Spoiler:- Feline Pokemon Club Art Gallery:

~~~~~~~~~~

I will appoint up to 3 co-owners when I see fit and will demote co-owners as I see fit.

FS (Fire Suicune: co-owner) has a couple things to add:

1. I want to specify the NO ONE-LINERS rule. If you don’t understand what it means, look it up. One-liners may result in a warning.

2. If you’re not allowed to join, don’t whine or complain about it. It’s your own fault for not reading the rules.

3. PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU, use decent grammar. None of this “can i join? I lik feline pkmn alot. plz let me join!!!!!1!!111!one!!1chicken!!!1on1” junk. You get the point. It doesn’t have to be perfect, but we should be able to read it without having to read it again to understand what you’re trying to say.

I’ll add more as I see fit. Have a nice day! =D -------F.S.

Expect the Rules to be updated more frequently from now on. FS has way too much time on her hands and has offered to help Lpj in editing. She also apparently likes to speak in third person now.

From Fire Suicune, Xenavire, and myself, we hope that you have a fun time here and that you will stay a member for a long time to come!
    Last edited by legendarypokemonjunkie17; 23rd July 2008 at 7:51 PM.
    Wish that I could be on more, but life happens. If you need anything, lemme know.

(I'm an English major. I know how to read and write. If you need someone to proofread any fanfiction, I'm your guy.)

May I join? (Suicune)
    ^Hopefully I did that right - if not, I'm sorry. ^^;

I love the feline pokemon. My favorites are Persian (reminds me of my cat Domino), Skitty (super cute and reminds me of my other cat lol, it's also pink, my favorite color), Delcatty (I love Skitty, so of course I'm going to love it's evo as well), Glameow (I actually didn't like Glameow at first, but after seeing Zoey's in the anime, I grew to like it a lot), and Luxray (no real reason - I just love it's design).

I'll be sure to come back and claim some of the listed pokemon once it's been 2 weeks. I'll also advertise this club in my signature after my reply is posted.

Chelc, you're approved. And since you're a mod, and the first member, I'm making you a co-owner. Co-owners can claim right away.
    Wish that I could be on more, but life happens. If you need anything, lemme know.

(I'm an English major. I know how to read and write. If you need someone to proofread any fanfiction, I'm your guy.)

May i join? i love eevee, glameow, and skitty
    Suicune!!!!!!! (can i join now?!?!)
    Last edited by LugiaGirl; 27th October 2007 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LugiaGirl View Post
    May i join? i love eevee, glameow, and skitty

Denied for failure to use the secret password. You can try again if you wish!

EDIT: APPROVED! Thanks for editing with the proper password, the only password. I'll add you straight away, you can start claiming at 4:06 PM EST on Saturday, November 10th, 2007.

EDIT2: I requested a userbar for the club from eonmaster_457's shop. I'm also looking for a good shop where I can get a banner or two. If you members/co-owners can make a banner or userbar, I'd appreciate it!

EDIT3: Chelc and LugiaGirl are both co-owners if they didn't know that already, they can claim right away. I'm appointing one more co-owner and then managerial positions are filled.
    Last edited by legendarypokemonjunkie17; 27th October 2007 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by legendarypokemonjunkie17 View Post
    Chelc, you're approved. And since you're a mod, and the first member, I'm making you a co-owner. Co-owners can claim right away.
    Ooh, alright. =] Thank you! Btw, yes, I am a she. XD;

I would like to claim Eevee, Skitty, Glaceon, Glameow, Mew, Azurill, and Skitty. Please and thanks! <3

can i join ( suicune)
    zigzagoon is a feline pokemon! it's true!

Credit to Light Venasaur for the awesome banner

Join the Little Cup Premier League

FIGHT CLUB GYM BADGES:

Credit to Northern Lights for the badge

Quote Originally Posted by Lugia4ever View Post
    can i join ( suicune)
    zigzagoon is a feline pokemon! it's true!
    DENIED! You should read over the rules again, preferably one between the numbers of 2 and 7. I may consider adding Zigzagoon although I consider it a raccoon.

May I join? (suicune)

FIGHT CLUB GYM BADGES:

May I join? (suicune)

Yes you may. List will be updated soon.

@Lugia4ever- You can start claiming at 6:55 PM EST on Saturday, November 10th, 2007
    Last edited by legendarypokemonjunkie17; 28th October 2007 at 1:03 AM.

May I join? (Suicune) I feel like a bad clubs mod for not seeing this myself. >>

My favorite animals are actually cats, and then I also tend to like most Pokémon that are also feline in appearance, my favorite being Espeon (which is a given, as that is where my username came from). I also like Mew, Skitty, Delcatty, Eevee and all its other evolutions, Glameow, Purugly, Shinx and evos, and well, I actually just like nearly all those listed on the first post, haha. So yeah, um, that's all?
    Last edited by Angeling; 28th October 2007 at 1:20 AM.

Suicune!

... May I join the club? I love Skitty, Delcatty and Glameow mostly. Love Skitty because it's cute when it runs around and I love the sounds it makes in both the games and the anime. Delcatty's an elegant favorite for me. The color purple's pretty on it too. xD; Glameow is just a win. <3

Btw I find it odd on how some Pokemon are considered felines. (especially Entei, Suicune and Raikou since they're actually dogs) ^^; Any who hope I did everything followed.
    Contest&Amour
    x-------------------x

wow! all 3 club mods have joined this club

FIGHT CLUB GYM BADGES:

wow! all 3 club mods have joined this club
    Yes! All of them have been approved btw. Now, Sweet May, Eefi-Chan, you can start claiming at 10:30 PM EST on Saturday, November 10th, 2007.

Big thanks to Sweet May and Chelc for advertising the club in their sigs!
    Last edited by legendarypokemonjunkie17; 28th October 2007 at 6:41 AM.

May I join? (suicune) I just love Mew, but actuallty who deosen't love mew?
    Du, har stĺtt vid horisonten
    Du, har tittat mot havet om jorden var rund
    Men allt som du sĺg va en bĺt som försvann
    I dimman som rullade fram

Jag, är inte rädd att flyga
    Jag, för ovanför molnen stĺr himlen pĺ glänt
    Som jorden och mĺnen vi dras till varann
    Men hĺll mig sĺ hĺrt som du kan

---Nicco --- Loved Twin --- Ricario --- Catale --- Wajas ---

May I please join? I love feline pokemon. Suicune is a cool pokemon. =]

I'd like to join the club basically because it caught my attention, and I love feline pokemon. I am absolutely crazy about Myuu. She's one of my favorite pokemon. I also love the Eeveelutions, aswell as the Shinx line. :3
    Last edited by Michii; 30th October 2007 at 10:33 PM.

Yes, you both may join. The secret password is no longer Suicune, although it pains me to change it. Now, I'll edit the first post with our new members, the times and dates when they can start posting, and a seperate section for passwords and info on passwords. Although I may not edit right away, I will edit the first post before Saturday. And if we get more members, I'll try my best to keep up with everyone and such. Have a nice evening, a nice Halloween, stay safe, and I'll be starting a topic within the next day or so, so keep an eye out for it.

EDIT:

Here's a new topic!

Who's your favorite feline pokemon and why?

It's hard for me to answer that because I love so many of them, but for me, it's a tie between Shaymin, it's so cute, Mew, I love it so, and Suicune, it's probably one of the most elegant pokemon.
    Last edited by legendarypokemonjunkie17; 1st November 2007 at 3:36 AM.

Requesting membership here, as I was advised of the club's existence by the legendary ARTICUNO. (Okay, so I really saw it in a signature. I forgot whose.) Oh, and I'm the first to use the new code word. Go, me!

Persian has always been a favorite. Its grace and elegance are matched by none, and perfectly suits my personality better than any other Pokemon. Plus, Giovanni owns one

Quote Originally Posted by LPJ17
    Although I may not edit right away, I will edit the first post before Saturday.
    I can help you out with that if you'd like. Just lemme know by PM or something on what you want me to do, cuz I'd be happy to help out.

Wow, that's a hard one. I'm gonna go with Skitty - I loved May's Skitty in the anime, especially in Contests. It's also pink, playful, and totally adorable, so yeah...definitely Skitty.

I told it before but i'll do it again; Mew, it's cute playful and pink :P.
    Du, har stĺtt vid horisonten
    Du, har tittat mot havet om jorden var rund
    Men allt som du sĺg va en bĺt som försvann
    I dimman som rullade fram

Jag, är inte rädd att flyga
    Jag, för ovanför molnen stĺr himlen pĺ glänt
    Som jorden och mĺnen vi dras till varann
    Men hĺll mig sĺ hĺrt som du kan

---Nicco --- Loved Twin --- Ricario --- Catale --- Wajas ---

may i join pwease? [articuno]

i love feline pokemon. especially purugly. yes, i like purugly. you got a problem? and skitty. its just so... [cant explain] lol, anyway, im coming to post more later...

lol, made this, btw hope you like it.
    Last edited by Mr. Yoshi; 1st November 2007 at 5:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by legendarypokemonjunkie17 View Post
    Hm... it's a tough one, but I'm going to have to say Espeon for tops. Mew comes real close though. Espeon, because it's just so feline-like you can't even deny it's a similar to a cat. She's very elegant, adorable, and very loyal too, as the game Pokédex says. And Sakura's Espeon was also made of ownage and cuteness! The way it was depicted in the anime, running and all that... Whoa, just so adorable. I know, Espeon is supposed to be purple, but some fanarts show it as pink, but either colors own. Maybe it can be purplish-pink, though the sprite is definitely purple. Or lavender, but erm, I'm getting off the tracks by discussing her colors.

Mew is also very playful and well, very un-serious-like compared to its cloned counterpart. But it's also light pink, which just wins, and so darn cute! And my bishie here too.

I just really like all of the feline Pokémon, even if some aren't viewed as felines to me, but still. Yeah. It was kind of hard, but I picked my top favorites of all time.

Myuu. I already answered this in my first post in this club. Myuu is one of my favorite pokemon. I've always loved it, and I don't really know why. =]

After that would have to be Espeon. I just love it. It's so powerful and strong, but elegant and beautiful. Espeon reminds me of my old cat, who died.
    Last edited by Michii; 1st November 2007 at 8:59 PM.

Okay, it took me awhile, but I finally read the pm. Can I join? ( Articuno) I think I got everything...

My favorite feline? Suicune, of course. Dunno why, I don't like blue...but Sui's pretty, so...

Flareon and Absol right after. Then there's the matter of cuteness: Shinx. All the way. I love Glameow and Purugly too (it's not ugly at all). All right, I'm done (I think).

-F.S. out
    The SPC Lives.

If for some reason you need me, e-mail or click the above. I'm done here.

All new members are approved. I'm editing the first post soon. I'm happy people actually read the rules! But I digress...

Anyway, members are flowing in like melted chocolate does in one of those irristable chocolate fountains.

So, I'm glad we have new members, this club is getting more popular, I think. So, get posting guys!

Page 1 of 69 123451151 ... LastLast