Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Drew/Shuu Fan Club!

THE THREAD LIIIIVVVVVVVES!!! xD last I check ... this club was ... dying ... lols

How would you describe Drew's personality?
    Overconfident, Snobbish, and uhh ... Sweet ... when he wants to <.< lol

oh and to Saruhh ... welcome (un officially) to the club xD
    oh em gee *dies* THE PIC'S GORGEOUS!! xDD

Masato is an evil little twerp o.o;
    ohh ... what will he do with Contestshipping Pictures? XD

*phew* It hasn't been a month! Man those forum lags are painful.

Well what I've seen in the anime (and what can be obvious) would have to be very stubborn. As Solidad said that he's the type who never listens to other people's advice and as we could clearly see during the KGF. At times can be very arrogant and has the tendency to egg on people (i.e. piss off May several times). But very caring, with how he treats his Roselia and Masquerain and Flygon.

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

saruhh that picture is absolutely incredible, lots of credit to the artist who made it.

Now to answer my own topic.

I would say he’s slightly arrogant but at the same time secretly caring. Only those who get close to him or his Pokemon get to see his real personality, or at least more of him than he normally likes to show. He puts on that outward confidence and vanity for everyone else to see on the exterior, but he can be nice, romantic, jealous, angry, sad, thoughtful, and happy if you get to know him. I also like the thing that while he is showy he doesn’t want the spotlight taken from the Pokemon the real stars of the show. I think that’s why he didn’t go to Shinou contests and went to Johto instead, well besides the writers wanting him to go.

^You brought up an interesting thing. I remember in Come What May he wasn't the least bit impressed by Jessie's performance "If you ask me, she's got no class at all." But it would be nice to imagine him dressed in a costume with the Sinnoh costumes. It would be nice.

Made by me thanks to this site: http://www.sp-studio.de/

No, you're not seeing things. This is what I did thanks to the make your own South Park character website. I was able to make Drew. Lovely isn't he? This is what happens when I have too much time on my hands.

DENTO-FRUIT

^ LOLOL!! that is sooo cute!! xDD ... but I think Drew's face is paler than that :]

guhh ... I'm working on that fic ... Adventures of Spider Drew .... but I got sudden writer's block O_O .. noooeees! lol

buhh ... I dont like this banner at all <.<
    the size is weird (and I think it's over limit also), and the effects are p(=w=)p
    but meh. oh well

You're right about his face being paler. My bad. I really wasn't paying attention to anyone's skin color except when I was doing Brock, myself, or Lucy from Elfen Lied. "Adventures of Spider Drew?" That sounds pretty interesting. I'm not really working on anything Drew related. Just editing the one I'm posting now, which has Drew in it. So far, Drew has been the star of the play Guys & Dolls, started to date May, and has gotten into so many fights with her only 7 months into the relationship and the fights are just beginning.

DENTO-FRUIT

o.o lol ... teenage drama fics, eh? hehe ... mines just something random that my friend and I got from our little Pokemon RP on MSN ... it's really stupid, really ^^; we made Drew go to a Otakon dressed as SpiderMan :O ...

so, today, I tried my luck at Wallpaper designing :O .. and the end results
    1. Bad colouring
    2. Grammatical problems on the text :O
    3. Bad image quality :O

well, at least it features Drew xP
    http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d..._WALLPAPER.jpg

Dead.

All the graphics and art put up are cute! I shall save some stuff and add things to the first post.

A fanart to hopefully revive the club!

I believe Chelc showed it before to me but it took me until now to find the site.
    credit
    Last edited by Sweet May; 8th April 2008 at 3:56 AM.

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

^ Drew's a cutie. I still miss him. D:

I know this is like EVERYWHERE but it's all I can think of for a topic.

Spoiler:- DP spoilers:
    Currently a little busy. I'll respond to all messages when I can.

Spoiler:- Answer to topic::

Sorry for the huge amount of inactivity. I couldn't seem to find this thread anywhere! O: At least I'm still alive, and will be. xD

I LOVE THE FANART SO CUTE OMG, OMG. But weird I must sound, he looks like Wally. [DON'T KILL ME!]
    s a y o n a r a
    29/10/2013

As I mentioned in the Contestshipping thread...

Spoiler:

DENTO-FRUIT

yey! thread not dead XDDD

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Pikustrite; 9th April 2008 at 2:22 PM. Reason: spoiler tag wont show up T__T

Can I join? Reasons:
    1.Shuu (Drew) is my favorite character in Pokemon and the second reason that I started watching again (I saw Lucario and the Mystery of Mew first, so that would be the first reason ^_^)
    2.He is a great coordinator and has amazing Pokemon!

Well, there's my reasons. Actually there's one more: Shuu is Shuu and I really can't think of a better answer than that.

i want to join i even have a music slideshoe video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LiLVIMrOpc the son is To Sexy for my ****. and come Drew isto sexy for his shirt
    Ya Mays comeing back for a small camo

Welcome to the club AnimeGeek. You're going to need 2 reasons for me to accept you into the club scrapbook. ^^;

As for finding the dead club, my sig will hopefully always have a link to it so if you need it just hunt for me. xD;
        Spoiler:- DP076:

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Um... arrogant, sweet, caring, and the so-better-than-you attitude.

Ain't he cute?

Name: Scarlet
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

[QUOTE=Sweet May;7811473]Welcome to the club AnimeGeek. You're going to need 2 reasons for me to accept you into the club scrapbook. ^^;QUOTE]

1. drews hot
    and
    2. hes tattooed on my leg, dont belive me check this out, heck it was worth he pain, even mays on it to, because i love contestshipping and it will be with me forever
    Last edited by scrapbook; 12th April 2008 at 8:06 AM.

^ ouch ... that must've hurt o.O
    but cool XDD I see it's one of teppo's older fan arts

fear the ugly fan art by moi XDD ... ignore May, if you're not a contestshipper 8D

Wow, tattoo. First time I've ever seen Drew on human flesh before. Huh? All of a sudden, I'm remembering one of the members here (who hasn't been to the forums in months) cosplayed as Drew. If I can find her picture, I'll post it here. Very convincing. But let me see, I just uploaded an I'm Too Sexy video on youtube and Drew is featured in it quite a bit. I know I've already done Sexyback for his own tribute. And I've done like two shipping videos with him in it MayxDrew and HarleyxDrew. Just I ponder whether or not to post youtube on the forums.

Sexyback!

DENTO-FRUIT

Ow... Looks painful. I think that you did a good job on that picture, Pikustrite. It isn't ugly. It's better than anything I've done with Shuu. I don't know why, but I can't seem to draw him very well. -_-' It's weird...

Random picture of Shuu! Well, here's the link. http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?...&pageOffset=13
    Last edited by AnimeGeek; 16th April 2008 at 1:15 AM. Reason: Fixing the pic that wouldn't show ^_^

^ oh my god XDDD squeeeeness XDD that pic is uh-dor-able XDDD
    lol. Just practice XD you'll get the hang of it XDD ... took me 3 days to make his hair and eyes like that o.O

psh <_< I havent been making any Drew sigs lately, Finding nice pics are hard XD
    so all I made is contestshipping sigs ... ahh ... poptarts <_<

the blending's a bit off ... but owell XDD .... and again, ignore May XD
    fan art from nekoniwa
    http://kousetsupoket.fc2web.com/nekoniwa.html

anyway, this Thread Needs a Topic ;_;

oh my god XDDD squeeeeness XDD that pic is uh-dor-able XDDD
    I know! It's really kawaii! Shuu is having his own Pokémon pick on him and for some reason I like that... XP

anyway, this Thread Needs a Topic ;_;
    Yeah, it does... Okay I got an idea!
    How do you think Destiny Deoxys would would have been if Shuu (Drew) had been in it?

Okay, so in case you're wondering why I chose Destiny Deoxys it would be because Shuu is from LaRousse and that's where it took place.

I think that it would have been a lot better. Not only just because it would have had Shuu in it, but also because it would have explained more about him. At least I think it would... XP

Anyway, I found another kawaii pic of Shuu! Ignore Haruka if you want.

Shuu likes Pocky! Who doesn't? I mean, it's just the best little cream covered biscut stick there is. ^_^ Found it at http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?...&pageOffset=17

^ Who DOESN'T like Pocky? it's da best~ ... and that pic is so cute <3 why is Drew wearing a Hair clip? o.O

How do you think Destiny Deoxys would would have been if Shuu (Drew) had been in it?
    it's be loads better XD put in Drew you got ten times more the fun! More teasing remarks = more Funny moments. PLus, i think it's not fair he isnt featured in any of the movies! he should at least be featured in ONE of the movies. I mean Destiny Deoxys is located in his hometown, why isnt he there? ;_;

... his prized hobby XDD

Quote Originally Posted by Pikustrite View Post
    ^ Who DOESN'T like Pocky? it's da best~ ... and that pic is so cute <3 why is Drew wearing a Hair clip? o.O
    yah i was wondering that to, maybe drew got sick of flipping his hair out of his eyes, and went for the hair clip

why is Drew wearing a Hair clip? o.O
    Uh... 'Cause he's Shuu and he can do that XP Okay, I really don't know, but it really doesn't matter. As long as it doesn't effect the over all Shuu-ness I don't care. XP

PLus, i think it's not fair he isnt featured in any of the movies! he should at least be featured in ONE of the movies. I mean Destiny Deoxys is located in his hometown, why isnt he there? ;_;
    That's exacly what I mean! He lives there, so why not have him in the movie? And, yes, he should be in at least one movie. Although, I think it would have been cool to see him in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. It would be so cool to see him in one of the costumes. Plus, it's my favorite movie! But favorite episode would go to... *Drum Roll* Absolutely any episode featuring Shuu... I can't pick just one! ^_^

... his prized hobby XDD
    Lol. So true. That does seem to be his favorite thing to do. Well, that and teasing Haruka.

Hmm... Pic time! Once more, ignore Haruka.

I like it 'cause Shuu has a sword! Yay! Here's the link that I forgot, http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?...&pageOffset=18
    Last edited by AnimeGeek; 16th April 2008 at 7:44 AM. Reason: Forgot link:P

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast