in the mighty jungles of Quetzlzacatenango, in search of a prized food that resides in the deepest darkest part of the jungle, all in hopes of bringing the food back to the land of Fizzby, because as you know, I am the mighty Indiana Arnie, adventurer extrodinare who once even defeated the devil himself in the mightiest of fiddle battles which has been documented throughout many history books most of which reside in the Libaries of the Twighlight Realm, you should go have a look you'll learn many new things.

But back to the adventure at hand, there I was in the might jungles, Ursaring and Nidoking attacking me from all sides, but my fellow Runpappa and Scizor defeating all that came in their path, when all of sudden we hit the deepest darkest part of the jungle, it was dark I can tell you, spookiest place i've been, a few ghosties gave me a fright when out int he distance I saw the shine of a light, getting closer and closer I saw it, and it was no light, it was the food I had longed for most, the one they call "The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango." Just as I was about to farm them for the greater good

BANG!!!!

out came a man from the darkness, holding the pointiest and deadliest looking of spears right in front of my eyes, looknig around as best I could I tried to think of some kind of plan, asking the man why he was here he just answered that I shouldn't take what isn't mine, but you know me, I take what I want i'm Arnie everyone loves Arnie, and with that I thought why not try talk my way out of this and I just asked about him and why he lives here why he came out here and you know what he said? you knwo what he said to me?

"WELL....
I was working in the lab late one night
When my eyes beheld an eerie sight
For my monster from the slab began to rise
And suddenly to my surprise
He did the mash
He did the monster mash
The monster mash
It was a graveyard smash
He did the mash
It caught on in a flash
He did the mash
He did the monster mash

From my laboratory in the castle east
To the master bedroom where the vampires feast
The ghouls all came from their humble abodes
To get a jolt from my electrodes
They did the mash
They did the monster mash
The monster mash
It was a graveyard smash
They did the mash
It caught on in a flash
They did the mash
They did the monster mash

The Zombies were having fun
The party had just begun
The guests included Wolfman,
Dracula and his Son

The scene was rocking, all were digging sounds
Igor on chains, backed by his baying hounds
The coffin baggers were about to arrive
With their vocal group, The "Crypt-Kicker Five."
They played the mash
They played the monster mash
The monster mash
It was a graveyard smash
They played the mash

and THAT my friends is how I managed to get the "The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango"
and thats why, this all Hallowseve I shall be presenting to you the Hottest, the most frighteningly of peppers in the whole fizzy world, and you know what it does? Let me tell you what it does:

The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango

Once eaten, your Pokemon will go into a full bodied hallucination where they seem to be set on fire, who knows maybe they'll be a guidance coyote or turtle i their but who knows, but once they snap out of it, Fire Shield will be their new move (can only be used on one Pokemon).

When eaten by your Pokémon The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango will teach it the move "Fire Shield" - Fire shield creates a shield of burning fire around your Pokémon which will protect it from one elemental or physical attack. Once hit, the shield will disappear. If an opponent Pokémon makes physical contact with the Fire Shield, there is a 10% chance of it being inflicted with the condition "Burn". One use only per battle.
Category: Tough
Effect: Can avoid being startled by others.
Appeal Points: <3 <3
Jam Points: -