Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So there I was... (Halloween 2007)

Default So there I was... (Halloween 2007)

in the mighty jungles of Quetzlzacatenango, in search of a prized food that resides in the deepest darkest part of the jungle, all in hopes of bringing the food back to the land of Fizzby, because as you know, I am the mighty Indiana Arnie, adventurer extrodinare who once even defeated the devil himself in the mightiest of fiddle battles which has been documented throughout many history books most of which reside in the Libaries of the Twighlight Realm, you should go have a look you'll learn many new things.

But back to the adventure at hand, there I was in the might jungles, Ursaring and Nidoking attacking me from all sides, but my fellow Runpappa and Scizor defeating all that came in their path, when all of sudden we hit the deepest darkest part of the jungle, it was dark I can tell you, spookiest place i've been, a few ghosties gave me a fright when out int he distance I saw the shine of a light, getting closer and closer I saw it, and it was no light, it was the food I had longed for most, the one they call "The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango." Just as I was about to farm them for the greater good

BANG!!!!

out came a man from the darkness, holding the pointiest and deadliest looking of spears right in front of my eyes, looknig around as best I could I tried to think of some kind of plan, asking the man why he was here he just answered that I shouldn't take what isn't mine, but you know me, I take what I want i'm Arnie everyone loves Arnie, and with that I thought why not try talk my way out of this and I just asked about him and why he lives here why he came out here and you know what he said? you knwo what he said to me?

"WELL....
    I was working in the lab late one night
    When my eyes beheld an eerie sight
    For my monster from the slab began to rise
    And suddenly to my surprise
    He did the mash
    He did the monster mash
    The monster mash
    It was a graveyard smash
    He did the mash
    It caught on in a flash
    He did the mash
    He did the monster mash

From my laboratory in the castle east
    To the master bedroom where the vampires feast
    The ghouls all came from their humble abodes
    To get a jolt from my electrodes
    They did the mash
    They did the monster mash
    The monster mash
    It was a graveyard smash
    They did the mash
    It caught on in a flash
    They did the mash

The Zombies were having fun
    The party had just begun
    The guests included Wolfman,
    Dracula and his Son

The scene was rocking, all were digging sounds
    Igor on chains, backed by his baying hounds
    The coffin baggers were about to arrive
    With their vocal group, The "Crypt-Kicker Five."
    They played the mash
    They played the monster mash
    The monster mash
    It was a graveyard smash
    They played the mash

and THAT my friends is how I managed to get the "The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango"
    and thats why, this all Hallowseve I shall be presenting to you the Hottest, the most frighteningly of peppers in the whole fizzy world, and you know what it does? Let me tell you what it does:

The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango

Once eaten, your Pokemon will go into a full bodied hallucination where they seem to be set on fire, who knows maybe they'll be a guidance coyote or turtle i their but who knows, but once they snap out of it, Fire Shield will be their new move (can only be used on one Pokemon).

When eaten by your Pokémon The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango will teach it the move "Fire Shield" - Fire shield creates a shield of burning fire around your Pokémon which will protect it from one elemental or physical attack. Once hit, the shield will disappear. If an opponent Pokémon makes physical contact with the Fire Shield, there is a 10% chance of it being inflicted with the condition "Burn". One use only per battle.
    Category: Tough
    Effect: Can avoid being startled by others.
    Appeal Points: <3 <3
    Jam Points: -

From me on this spookiest of Halloweens, you shall receive a choice between any one of the following special edition Halloween Pouches.

Pumpkin Pouch containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Ball
    x1 TM Seed Flare
    x1 Holographic Dark Scizor Trading Card

Spooky Pouch containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Force
    x1 Holographic Dark Gengar Trading Card

Shadow Pouch containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Rocket Ball
    x1 TM Dark Void
    x1 Holographic Dark Houndoom Trading Card

Note: The Halloween Candy gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Type Pokemon, and one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.

On Halloween, there's two options a person has. To stay in the light and protect oneself. Or to join the darkness and wreak havoc! Here are two items that represent such things. Choose one and ONLY ONE. If you are seen taking both, you will get neither.

Light Barrier
    Hold Item
    Fling Effect: Fling becomes a Normal type defensive move with 0 power, but the user gains Reflect, Light Screen, and Safeguard affects on their side of the field. It lasts roughly twice as long as if it were normally performed.
    Hold Effect: Holder cannot be critically hit.

Shadow Lance
    Hold Item
    Fling Effect: Fling becomes a Dark type physical attack with 75 power. The target's Reflect, Light Screen, and Safeguard are destroyed. Item returns after battle.
    Hold Effect: User's attacks have +15% of critical hits.

2 hours from this post, if shinjara or wayne hasn't psoted then everyone can start posting. And then you have 24 hours to pick up

On this Halloween, you will receive the following off me:

1 x Blackberry Poffin. This Poffin will give your pokémon different stat raises according to their type. For Dark types, their Tough stats will be raised by 30 points (Sour). And for Ghost types, their Smart stats will be raised by 30 points (Bitter). This Poffin has an expiry date, which is Sunday, December 30th - so make sure you use it by then ^-^

1 x Black Persian Plushie. This Persian plushie, when given to a pokémon, will glow a bright yellow before turning to black dust. Your pokémon will then breathe it in and learn the move Shadow Claw. The plushie does not remain after using it.

From me, everyone that posts shall recieve one

Pumpkin Cupcake which raises the level of a Pokemon by 2.

Have a scary (and hopefully sweet) Halloween everyone.

Woohoo! Happy Halloween mods and FB'rs alike!

Picking up the following:
    x1 Quetzlzacatenango Pepper
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Rocket Ball
    x1 TM Dark Void
    x1 Houndoom Card
    x1 Light Barrier
    x1 Blackberry Poffin
    x1 Black Persian Plush
    x1 Pumpcake

"and to aall a goood niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight"

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    and THAT my friends is how I managed to get the "The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango"
    and thats why, this all Hallowseve I shall be presenting to you the Hottest, the most frighteningly of peppers in the whole fizzy world, and you know what it does? Let me tell you what it does:

Once eaten, your Pokemon will go into a full bodied hallucination where they seem to be set on fire, who knows maybe they'll be a guidance coyote or turtle i their but who knows, but once they snap out of it, Fire Shield will be their new move (can only be used on one Pokemon).

When eaten by your Pokémon The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango will teach it the move "Fire Shield" - Fire shield creates a shield of burning fire around your Pokémon which will protect it from one elemental or physical attack. Once hit, the shield will disappear. If an opponent Pokémon makes physical contact with the Fire Shield, there is a 10% chance of it being inflicted with the condition "Burn". One use only per battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

Shadow Pouch containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Rocket Ball
    x1 TM Dark Void
    [/color]
    Quote Originally Posted by KoalaDevourer View Post
    Light Barrier
    Hold Item
    Fling Effect: Fling becomes a Normal type defensive move with 0 power, but the user gains Reflect, Light Screen, and Safeguard affects on their side of the field. It lasts roughly twice as long as if it were normally performed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikku. View Post

1 x Blackberry Poffin. This Poffin will give your pokémon different stat raises according to their type. For Dark types, their Tough stats will be raised by 30 points (Sour). And for Ghost types, their Smart stats will be raised by 30 points (Bitter). This Poffin has an expiry date, which is Sunday, December 30th - so make sure you use it by then ^-^

1 x Black Persian Plushie. This Persian plushie, when given to a pokémon, will glow a bright yellow before turning to black dust. Your pokémon will then breathe it in and learn the move Shadow Claw. The plushie does not remain after using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post

Spooky Pouch containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Force

Note: The Halloween Candy gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Type Pokemon, and one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.[/size]
    Shadow Lance
    Hold Item
    Fling Effect: Fling becomes a Dark type physical attack with 75 power. The target's Reflect, Light Screen, and Safeguard are destroyed. Item returns after battle.

Taking the following:

-Pepper thinger from Arnold
    -Spooky Pouch from Tess
    -Shadow Lance from Loki
    -Poffin and Persian Plush from Shinjara
    -Pumpkin Cake from Wayne

Using the following:

Pumpkin Cake to my Mawile, raising it from 52 to 54
    Halloween Candy to my Shuppet, raising her from level 5 to level 7
    Placing my Shuppet in my Ghost Ball
    Attaching my Shadow Lance to my Duskull

Happy Halloween to all. Don't eat too much candy in one day =P

Using this on Poochyena lv. 6, bringing him to lv. 8

Using BLP on Poochyena
    Shadow Lance
    Hold Item
    From me on this spookiest of Halloweens, you shall receive a choice between any one of the following special edition Halloween Pouches.

Shadow Pouch containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Rocket Ball
    x1 TM Dark Void

Note: The Halloween Candy gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Type Pokemon, and one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
    Taking aforementioned Shadow Pouch, teaching Dark Void to Qwilfish, using Halloween Candy on Poochyena lv. 8, bringing him to lv. 10.
    in the mighty jungles of Quetzlzacatenango, in search of a prized food that resides in the deepest darkest part of the jungle, all in hopes of bringing the food back to the land of Fizzby, because as you know, I am the mighty Indiana Arnie, adventurer extrodinare who once even defeated the devil himself in the mightiest of fiddle battles which has been documented throughout many history books most of which reside in the Libaries of the Twighlight Realm, you should go have a look you'll learn many new things.

But back to the adventure at hand, there I was in the might jungles, Ursaring and Nidoking attacking me from all sides, but my fellow Runpappa and Scizor defeating all that came in their path, when all of sudden we hit the deepest darkest part of the jungle, it was dark I can tell you, spookiest place i've been, a few ghosties gave me a fright when out int he distance I saw the shine of a light, getting closer and closer I saw it, and it was no light, it was the food I had longed for most, the one they call "The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango." Just as I was about to farm them for the greater good

BANG!!!!

out came a man from the darkness, holding the pointiest and deadliest looking of spears right in front of my eyes, looknig around as best I could I tried to think of some kind of plan, asking the man why he was here he just answered that I shouldn't take what isn't mine, but you know me, I take what I want i'm Arnie everyone loves Arnie, and with that I thought why not try talk my way out of this and I just asked about him and why he lives here why he came out here and you know what he said? you knwo what he said to me?

"WELL....
    He did the mash
    He did the monster mash
    The monster mash
    It was a graveyard smash
    He did the mash
    It caught on in a flash
    He did the mash
    He did the monster mash

They did the mash
    The monster mash
    It was a graveyard smash
    They did the mash
    It caught on in a flash
    They did the mash

The party had just begun
    Dracula and his Son

They played the mash
    The monster mash
    It was a graveyard smash
    They played the mash

Teaching Dustox Fire Shield.
    Taking the items.

Spooky Pouch containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Force

On Halloween, there's two options a person has. To stay in the light and protect oneself. Or to join the darkness and wreak havoc! Here are two items that represent such things. Choose one and ONLY ONE. If you are seen taking both, you will get neither.

Light Barrier
    Hold Item

Claiming the following:

x1 Quetzlzacatenango Pepper
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Force
    x1 Gengar Card
    x1 Light Barrier
    x1 Black Persian Doll
    x1 Pumpkin Cupcake

BANG!!!!

"WELL....
    He did the mash
    He did the monster mash
    The monster mash
    It was a graveyard smash
    He did the mash
    It caught on in a flash
    He did the mash
    He did the monster mash

They did the mash
    The monster mash
    It was a graveyard smash
    They did the mash
    It caught on in a flash
    They did the mash

The party had just begun
    Dracula and his Son

They played the mash
    The monster mash
    It was a graveyard smash
    They played the mash

x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Ball
    x1 TM Seed Flare

Spooky Pouch containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Force

Shadow Pouch containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Rocket Ball
    x1 TM Dark Void

Light Barrier
    Hold Item

Shadow Lance
    Hold Item

Picking up:
    Spooky Pouch containing:
    -x1 Super Pass
    -x1 Halloween candy (2 levels for Dark or Ghost)
    -x1 Ghost Ball
    -x1 TM Shadow Force
    -x1 Holographic Dark Gengar Trading Card
    Shadow Lance
    Blackberry Poffin (+30 Tough for Dark, or +30 Smart for Ghost)
    Black Persian Plushie (teaches Shadow Claw)
    Pumkin Cupcake (+2 Levels)

x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Ball
    x1 TM Seed Flare

Light Barrier
    Hold Item

Picking up:

1x Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango (Teaches FLAME SHIELD)
    1x Pumpkin Pouch
    -1x Super Pass
    -1x Halloween Candy
    -1x Pumpkin Ball
    -1x TM SEED FLARE
    -1x Holographic Dark Scizor Trading Card
    1x Light Barrier
    1x Blackberry Poffin (Dark Types: +30 TP; Ghost Types: +30 SP) ~ Tess Edit: Used on 29/12/2013.
    1x Black Persian Plushie (Teaches SHADOW CLAW)
    1x Pumpkin Cupcake (+2 Levels)

Feeding the Pumpkin Cupcake to Corsola, raising him from Lv. 48 to Lv. 50, thus unlocking my P.C. Upgrade. Whoot!

Oh, and a couple questions:

1) Does the Light Barrier Hold Item return after battle? ~ Tess Edit: Yes.

2) Can the Blackberry Poffin only be used on Ghost and Dark Types? ~ Tess Edit: Yes.
    Last edited by enchantress; 1st January 2014 at 7:17 AM.

Spooky Pouch containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Force

Shadow Lance
    Hold Item

Thanks for the awesome gifts. Happy Halloween!

Picking:

+ The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango
    + Spooky Pouch
    + Shadow Lance
    + 1x Blackberry Poffin
    + 1x Black Persian Plushie, using it on my Cranidos
    + 1x Pumpkin Cupcake, and using it on my lv5 Dratini, raising him to lv7

Spooky Pouch containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Force

Shadow Lance
    Hold Item

1 x Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango
    1 x Spooky Pouch containing :-
    1 x Super Pass
    1 x Halloween Candy (feeding to my Level 50 Shedinja to raise her to Level 52 ... *Anima learned Heal Block* =3)
    1 x Ghost Ball
    1 x Dark Gengar TCG
    1 x Shadow Lance Hold Item
    1 x Blackberry Poffin
    1 x Black Persian Plushie
    1 x Pumpkin Cupcake (feeding to my Level 12 Kabuto to raise him to Level 14)

Happy Halloween all and Happy Birthday to my lil bro Jonny *hugs him*

Spooky Pouch containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Force

Shadow Lance
    Hold Item

Claiming the following
    -Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango
    -Spooky Pouch containing
    -Super Pass
    -Halloween Candy
    -Ghost Ball
    -Dark Gengar TCG
    -Shadow Lance
    -Blackberry Poffin
    -Black Persian Plushie
    -Pumpkin Cupcake

Happy Halloween FB! And thanks to the mods!!!

Picking up:

- Merciless Pepper
    - Spooky Pouch (w/ Super Pass, Halloween Candy, Ghost Ball, TM Shadow Force, and Dark Gengar card)
    - Shadow Lance
    - Black Persian Plushie
    - Blackberry Poffin
    - Pumpkin Cupcake

Using the Halloween Candy to raise my Mightyena from Lv.33 to Lv.35.
    Transferring my Ninetales into the Ghost Ball.
    Giving the Pumpkin Cupcake to Solagrif, raising him from Lv.01 to Lv.03.

Thank you!

Spooky Pouch containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Force

Shadow Lance
    Hold Item

x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Ball
    x1 TM Seed Flare

[/url][/color]

Light Barrier
    Hold Item

[/color]

Collecting:
    1x Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango
    1x Pumpkin Pouch
    -1x Super Pass
    -1x Halloween Candy
    -1x Pumpkin Ball
    -1x TM Seed Flare
    -1x Holographic Dark Scizor Trading Card
    1x Light Barrier
    1x Blackberry Poffin
    1x Black Persian Plushie
    1x Pumpkin Cupcake (Using on newly obtained Shinx to raise him to Lv. 3)

Thanks guys.

BANG!!!!

"WELL....
    He did the mash
    He did the monster mash
    The monster mash
    It was a graveyard smash
    He did the mash
    It caught on in a flash
    He did the mash
    He did the monster mash

They did the mash
    The monster mash
    It was a graveyard smash
    They did the mash
    It caught on in a flash
    They did the mash

The party had just begun
    Dracula and his Son

They played the mash
    The monster mash
    It was a graveyard smash
    They played the mash

Taking and teaching to Seedot.

x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Ball
    x1 TM Seed Flare
    Taking and teaching Seed Flare to Seedot.

On Halloween, there's two options a person has. To stay in the light and protect oneself. Or to join the darkness and wreak havoc! Here are two items that represent such things. Choose one and ONLY ONE.

Shadow Lance
    Hold Item
    Taking Shadow Lance

Taking

Taking and feeding to my lv5 Starly raising her to level 7.

And here I am, claiming lovely things.

Spooky Pouch containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Force

Shadow Lance
    Hold Item

I'll be taking that pepper with the long name *lol*
    A Spooky Pouch containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Force
    A Shadow Lance
    1 Blackberry Poffin
    1 Black Persian Plushie
    and 1 Pumpkin Cupcake.

I'll be using the Pumpkin Cupcake for Arisa, my Ampharos, to raise her to level 32. Thank you all!

BANG!!!!

"WELL....
    He did the mash
    He did the monster mash
    The monster mash
    It was a graveyard smash
    He did the mash
    It caught on in a flash
    He did the mash
    He did the monster mash

They did the mash
    The monster mash
    It was a graveyard smash
    They did the mash
    It caught on in a flash
    They did the mash

The party had just begun
    Dracula and his Son

They played the mash
    The monster mash
    It was a graveyard smash
    They played the mash

x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Ball
    x1 TM Seed Flare

Spooky Pouch containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Force

Shadow Pouch containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Rocket Ball
    x1 TM Dark Void

Light Barrier
    Hold Item

Shadow Lance
    Hold Item

thanks everyone. and Arn, that song rocks ;D

picking up:

1x Pumpkin Pouch containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Ball
    x1 TM Seed Flare

1x Shadow Lance
    1x Blackberry Poffin
    1x Black Persian Plushie
    1x Pumpkin Cupcake

Using the Pumpkin Cupcake on my Lv. 51 Jolteon, raising him to Lv. 53

Using the Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango on my Arcanine, teaching him Fire Shield
    Last edited by Lee-san; 1st November 2007 at 1:29 PM.

Happy Halloween!

[x01] Quetzlzacatenango Pepper (grants Fire Shield)
    [x01] Super Pass
    [x01] Halloween candy
    [x01] Ghost Ball
    [x01] TM Shadow Force
    [x01] Genger Card
    [x01] Shadow Lance
    [x01] Blackberry Poffin
    [x01] Black Persian Plush (grants Shadow Claw)
    [x01] Pumpcake (Lv.+2)

Trick C&Ped me last time, so now it's my turn. Muahaha... >>;;

Using Pumpcake on Lv.51 [F] Flygon ---> Lv.53 [F] Flygon
    Using Halloween Candy on Lv.52 [x] Shedinja ---> Lv.54 [x] Shedinja

Thanks modds. Have a spooky holiday!

Shadow Lance
    Hold Item

Spooky Pouch containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Force

Last edited by Dae~Maker; 1st November 2007 at 4:04 AM.

Picking Up:
    - Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango
    - Super Pass
    - Halloween Candy
    - Ghost Ball
    - TM Shadow Force
    - Shadow Lance
    - Blackberry Poffin
    - Black Persian Plushie
    - Pumpkin Cupcake

Feeding the pepper to my Lv. 100 (F) Typhlosion, teaching her Fire Shield.
    Feeding the Halloween Candy and Pumpkin Cupcake to my Lv. 34 Misdreavus, raising her a total for 4 levels, to Lv. 38.
    Using Black Persian Plushie on my Lv. 50 (M) Persian, teaching him Shadow Claw.

Leaving with Super Pass, Ghost Ball, TM Shadow Force, Shadow Lance, and Blackberry Poffin.

BANG!!!!

"WELL....
    He did the mash
    He did the monster mash
    The monster mash
    It was a graveyard smash
    He did the mash
    It caught on in a flash
    He did the mash
    He did the monster mash

They did the mash
    The monster mash
    It was a graveyard smash
    They did the mash
    It caught on in a flash
    They did the mash

The party had just begun
    Dracula and his Son

They played the mash
    The monster mash
    It was a graveyard smash
    They played the mash

x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Ball
    x1 TM Seed Flare

Spooky Pouch containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Force

Shadow Pouch containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Rocket Ball
    x1 TM Dark Void

Light Barrier
    Hold Item

Shadow Lance
    Hold Item

BANG!!!!

"WELL....
    He did the mash
    He did the monster mash
    The monster mash
    It was a graveyard smash
    He did the mash
    It caught on in a flash
    He did the mash
    He did the monster mash

They did the mash
    The monster mash
    It was a graveyard smash
    They did the mash
    It caught on in a flash
    They did the mash

The party had just begun
    Dracula and his Son

They played the mash
    The monster mash
    It was a graveyard smash
    They played the mash

Shadow Pouch containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Rocket Ball
    x1 TM Dark Void

Shadow Lance
    Hold Item

Picking up:
    x1 The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Rocket Ball
    x1 TM Dark Void
    x1 Shadow Lance
    x1 Blackberry Poffin
    x1 Black Persian Plushie
    x1 Pumpkin Cupcake

Using my Pumpkin Cupcake on my newly adopted Wurmple, raising her from Level 1 to 3.

BANG!!!!

"WELL....
    He did the mash
    He did the monster mash
    The monster mash
    It was a graveyard smash
    He did the mash
    It caught on in a flash
    He did the mash
    He did the monster mash

They did the mash
    The monster mash
    It was a graveyard smash
    They did the mash
    It caught on in a flash
    They did the mash

The party had just begun
    Dracula and his Son

They played the mash
    The monster mash
    It was a graveyard smash
    They played the mash

Shadow Pouch containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Rocket Ball
    x1 TM Dark Void

Light Barrier
    Hold Item
    [/color]

W00t! Collecting:
    1x Shadow Pouch containing:
    - 1x Super Pass
    - 1x Halloween Candy
    - 1x Rocket Ball
    - 1x TM Dark Void
    - 1x Holographic Dark Houndoom Trading Card
    1x Light Barrier
    1x Blackberry Poffin
    1x Black Persian Plushie
    1x Pumpkin Cupcake

Using:
    1x Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango on my Shinx, teaching him Fire Shield.
    1x Black Persian Plushie on my Flygon, teaching her Shadow Claw.
    1x Pumpkin Cupcake on my Dusclops, raising him from Level 37 to Level 39.
    1x TM Dark Void on my Vulpix, teaching him Dark Void.

Thanks Mods!

Joshua

BANG!!!!

"WELL....
    He did the mash
    He did the monster mash
    The monster mash
    It was a graveyard smash
    He did the mash
    It caught on in a flash
    He did the mash
    He did the monster mash

They did the mash
    The monster mash
    It was a graveyard smash
    They did the mash
    It caught on in a flash
    They did the mash

The party had just begun
    Dracula and his Son

They played the mash
    The monster mash
    It was a graveyard smash
    They played the mash

x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Ball
    x1 TM Seed Flare

Spooky Pouch containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Force

Shadow Pouch containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Rocket Ball
    x1 TM Dark Void

Light Barrier
    Hold Item

Shadow Lance
    Hold Item

Picking up The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango, a Shadow Pouch that contains 1 Super Pass, 1 Halloween Candy, 1 Rocket Ball, 1 TM Dark Void and 1 Dark Houndoom Trading Card, a Shadow Lance, 1 Blackberry Poffin, 1 Black Persian Plushie, 1 Pumpkin Cupcake.

Feeding the halloween candy on houndoom for it to gain 2 levels, from Lv 32 -> Lv 34. Also feeding it a pumpkin cupcake to gain 2 more levels, from Lv 34 -> 36. Feeding The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango to breloom for it to learn Fire Shield.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast