Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pre-PKMN Evo

Quote Originally Posted by Him In The Court View Post
    When Pokemon made that slogan, many animals were slaughtered in the world... So they withdrew it.
    what on eart did you mean by this?
    Hunters became motivated by Pokemon-slogan "Gotta Catch Em All" and captured more animals than ever in 1999. That resulted in the now only half as big amount of tigers in India.
    Celebrating Ten years of being a Pokemon trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliber View Post
    what on eart did you mean by this?
    Hunters became motivated by Pokemon-slogan "Gotta Catch Em All" and captured more animals than ever in 1999. That resulted in the now only half as big amount of tigers in India.

that makes no sense. there's a difference between slaughtering and catching.

Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae fuit.

WARNING - The above post is not intended to make sense or to be taken seriously, nor is this signature.
    Enigma is not responsible for any brain damage caused by attempts to fully comprehend anything he has written.

pokemon is responsible for poaching...is that what your saying..?
    pearl primary team and diamond primary team

Quote Originally Posted by Armored Dragon View Post
    that makes no sense. there's a difference between slaughtering and catching.
    They actually catches animals to KILL them.

And yes, Pokemon is responsible for poaching.

this is going in my signautre also K thx.

Could you...y'know prove that? Seriously...?

(And could someone else sig that?)
    Edit: Thanks, Kaliber. xD

~Chibi~

Ever wondered what would happen if humans had the power to overthrow the Legendaries? To either use them for their own ends, or eliminate them altogether? One thing is for certain...the balance between human and Legendary is unstable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    8/30/12: CHAPTER 7: “Into the Fire” POSTED!!!
    Chapter 8 progress: 9/12 pages

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Pika View Post
    Could you...y'know prove that? Seriously...?

(And could someone else sig that?)
    Edit: Thanks, Kaliber. xD

~Chibi~
    Already got it covered.

hunter a: hey man did u here that..? pokemon says we gotta catche em all
    hunter b: i heard it, lets go we dont wanna make the poke writers mad
    hunter a: hey i know, lets catch em all and then we can kill em all

and then in 99 poaching was born

you are either incredibly iggnorant or incredibly stupid...
    either way ... i dont like you

Him in the Court, everyone knows that the "Gotta Catch 'em All" slogan was dropped because Ash had only caught less than 10% of all the pokemon. Ash wasn't ever going to catch em all, so they dropped it. That poaching stuff is crap. Honestly. They had the slogan until the Hoenn arc. The poaching has nothing to do with pokemon.

Him In The Court is playing wacko I guess. I sincerely hope so...I really hope so...

Alright!

Farfetch'd should be a Dark/Flying in it's next evolution and it should be an evil bird which sucks out people's souls when it's having a break from fighting. It should wear a helmet and twenty forks in it's belt and dance all the time.

It would be called Morfarfe'd that's a syllabus of "more+farfetched". It should get a higher base Speed and base Attack, get a lower base Special Attack and a lower base HP as it now can learn Pain Split.

When this pokémon evolves, it can choose whether or not it wants to evolve into Magikarp or Feebas. There's a 5% chance that it'll evolve into a Ditto or a Lugia or (behold!) a Pikablu, but that's only if you feed it with enough Rare Bones.

Farfetch'd can only evolve into Morfarfe'd by defeating 100 pokémon by using only Swords Dance and Slash and by learning Night Slash by a move tutor, but he is NOT allowed to use it. He must reach LV 55 and hold a Life Orb.

They actually catches animals to KILL them.

But Pokemon trainers don't catch Pokemon to kill them. So I don't know what you're getting at there. And poaching has been going on for much longer than Pokemon's been around. I really hope you enjoy being...off-the-wall.
    Remember kids, trolls are here to prepare you for the real world! Listen to them!

and

Don't talk about hackers! They're very sensitive!

HOLY CRAP THATS JUST STUPID

Quote Originally Posted by lucarioso View Post
    HOLY CRAP THATS JUST STUPID
    Yeah, i dont understand those hunters...

Yeah, i dont understand those hunters...
    DUDE!!!!! you need help! lots of help

Cross evolutions is something digimon does (simply because they can't fit all of their guys at once), and makes sense for the because they are technically digital monsters. Evolution on Pokemon seem more like stages of life.

Digimon rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemanyak View Post
    Maybe Farfetch'd will evolve into a Samurai bird(Fight flying)
    I Totally agree, i love fighting types, but they are usually big bulky things, I love medicham and Lucario, but a fight/flying would be awesome!
    :]

Quote Originally Posted by GrassForStarter View Post
    Alright!

Farfetch'd should be a Dark/Flying in it's next evolution and it should be an evil bird which sucks out people's souls when it's having a break from fighting. It should wear a helmet and twenty forks in it's belt and dance all the time.

It would be called Morfarfe'd that's a syllabus of "more+farfetched". It should get a higher base Speed and base Attack, get a lower base Special Attack and a lower base HP as it now can learn Pain Split.

When this pokémon evolves, it can choose whether or not it wants to evolve into Magikarp or Feebas. There's a 5% chance that it'll evolve into a Ditto or a Lugia or (behold!) a Pikablu, but that's only if you feed it with enough Rare Bones.

Farfetch'd can only evolve into Morfarfe'd by defeating 100 pokémon by using only Swords Dance and Slash and by learning Night Slash by a move tutor, but he is NOT allowed to use it. He must reach LV 55 and hold a Life Orb.
    How could it evolve into a Lugia?
    I have left SerebiiForums and gone to Supercheats Forums. If you wish to join me here, follow this link:http://www.supercheats.com/index.htm

They had enough pre-evos in Johto and Sinnoh combined IMO.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson...and Billy Mays.
    1958 – 2009
    (Credit to smashbros.com for the image)

Him In The Court is playing wacko I guess. I sincerely hope so...I really hope so...

Alright!

ok,the bold underlined thing is weird...
    Sexy as ever!

Alright!

you guys... hes making fun of all of the old "pokegods" from the original game.... duh

Spoiler:- Quote's I like.:

Anyway...
    good starting list here

farfetch'd -> fighting/flying

dunsparce into something USABLE

relican -> relicanth -> reliwont (haha sorry)

jinx evo

mr. mime -> mime sr.

tauros -> temporus (pyshic/ normal)

tangweed -> tangela (i have a concept drawing)

lilicki -> lickitung

(calf pokemon) male -> tauros
    female -> miltank

pinser evo (fighting/bug to compete with heracross?)

Lapras preevo and evo

skarmory -> steagle (from the pennsylvania football team during the great depression)

stantler preevo and evo

illumise and volbeat pre evo (same idea as the miltank/tauros thing)

torkoal evo

lunatone and solrock combined preevo (evo depending on time and happiness)

kecleon evo

tropius pre evo

luvdisk evo (right now its UU or NU)

pachirisu -> electric/flying

rotom evo

well?

Spoiler:- Quote's I like.:

Quote Originally Posted by Will_o_Wisp View Post
    This whole therad is Farfeched
    You misspelled stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by kairyu_trainer View Post
    Cross evolutions is something digimon does (simply because they can't fit all of their guys at once), and makes sense for the because they are technically digital monsters. Evolution on Pokemon seem more like stages of life.
    But I think that would be an Idea. Two weak pokemon could merge and be one strong pokemon. This could also solve the problem with new legendaries. Or mabye just make this as a spesical abilty in some way like Plus and Minus? I don't know.
    My shinies: Nincada x2, Wingull x2, Exploud, Crobat, Zubat, Zigzagon x3, Linoone, Medicham, Riolu, Rapidash, Feebas, Shinx,Rattata,Sneasel, Bidoof,Geodude,Mew
    I am the New Leader at SPHC. PM me if intrested!
    http://s1.zetaboards.com/sphc/forum/43980

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast