View Poll Results: Which do you think is a strong Special shipping hint?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • The thread tied around Red and Yellow's finger at the end of the Yellow arc

20 13.42%
  • When Red says that he and Yellow should live together

21 14.09%
  • The fact that Pika (Red's Pikachu) and Chuchu (Yellow's Pikachu) are a couple

23 15.44%
  • Yellow draws Red alot in her sketch pad

17 11.41%
  • When Red found out Yellow is a girl

10 6.71%
  • At the end of the FR/LG arc, Red is carrying Yellow in his arms

58 38.93%
Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Specialshipping General Discussion

I liked that Idea Auratios!
    Oh, and Merialle, you can join!

I might do the next part of the fic later..
    BUNP

to auratios...
    you seem to love torturing Red

PS:I won't type another chapter until someone else types one
    I'll be waiting to type again (this time I can control myself enough to type here without help from my little bro)
    Last edited by razorsfire; 2nd January 2008 at 5:10 AM.
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Dark Valley Request Shop
    Visit my Deviant Art Gallery ----> here
    Read my Franticshipping One-Shot Collection

Quote Originally Posted by razorsfire View Post
    to auratios...
    you seem to love torturing Red
    to razorfire:
    lol, i'm just the disaster bringer, AKA red's grim reaper lol.
    well, since i got so much annoyed when they say you can't kill
    the "bida" or hero in english, i get so annoyed when they say
    that but that doesn't mean i hate Red. i'm just a disaster
    bringer like absol lol!!
    Last edited by auratios; 2nd January 2008 at 6:34 AM.

Banner Credit goes to me :3

My Da Gallery
    http://ratias.deviantart.com/

MY TURN!!
    WEEEEEEEE~
    ~~~~
    "What should I do?" Red thought to himself as he clutched his arm in pain.
    "If Yellow gets hurt and she does not heal herself quickly, she will die, but, if she does heal herself, I will end up dying."
    All four people stood still, anticipating their next move.
    "So, Red, choose now: Do you want to let Yellow die, or do you want her to kill you? Either way, you will have no choice, but to go with us."
    Storc waited for Red's answer.
    "Not in your life!" Red sent out Manaphy and ordered a Water Pulse attack on the duo.
    "Wrong choice Red!" Storc pressed a button on a remote in her hand and soon, a surge of electricity went throught the Viridian trainer's body.
    "The more you fight Red, the more I will have to hurt Yellow. Surrender now, or she dies!"
    Red was still facing Storc, and he snickered at her remarks.
    "Heh, you know, why don't we settle this in a battle. If you win, Yellow and I will be at your command, and If I win, you will have to let us go."
    Storc stared at him and nodded, "Very well then, a battle it is." She sent out her Persian and waited for Manaphy's attack.
    "Manaphy! Use Water Pulse!" the blue faerie released a water attack at the cat, it retaliated and used slash.
    "Looks like we'll be here a while." Storc stated as her Persain stood up and slashed at the faerie again.
    "Well, It looks like I should finish this soon. Now, Manaphy, Use water pulse!" the little faerie relased another attack, sweeping the Team Rocket memebers off of their feet.
    Red took his opportunity to finish the attack. He sent Pika out and ordered and attack.
    "Use Thunderbolt!" the mouse discharged it's electricity, leaving the two wrongdoers paralyzed on the floor.
    Red seized the opportunity and picked Yellow up in his arms. "Let's go." He opened a window and outside waiting for him was the Lugia, Jet. He placed Yellow on it's back and hopped on with her. The pokemon flew away, taking the two to a safe place.
    "Storc? What do we do now?"
    "Don't worry....I still have an Idea...."
    ~~~~
    Red, Shadow and Yellow were at the cabin in Johto.
    "Well, it looks like they could come after us again." Shadow stated. "We'll get ready for them when they come, in the mean time, you should probably check up on Yellow."
    Red nodded and went to Yellow's side, she was unconcious, and she wasn't healing herself.
    "I hope, she gets better soon....." Red thought to himself.
    Shadow stood out side, watching the sky.
    "It looks like they should come soon....."

~~~~~
    VIOLA!!!
    ( I wonder when this will end anyways...)
    BUNP

okay I can type again
    To: Auratios
    Actually I have two sides that type this thing. The first side is the one that wants to make the story long by adding " mga hirap", or hardships in English, to prevent the character from doing stuff easily. The other side wants to help the character in his journey (now you know why I added my character "Shadow" to the story.
    okay now my turn again *sigh, finally*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

"Is she gonna be okay?" Red asked Shadow, concerned. It was the day after and Yellow was still injured. Her injuries weren't able to heal and she was still hurt. She had a tortured expression on her face. Shadow was taking her temperature to see if she's fine.

"She's got a small fever. Other than the fact that she's still injured, she's fine" said Shadow. Red let out a sigh of relief.

"Can't you try and help her? You know, like what you did to us last time" Red asked, hopefully.

"I can do that, but she could harm me because of what Storc and Oca did. She could absorb all my energy..." Shadow said, thoughtfully. "But I guess.....I could try" he finally said. Red's face lit up upon hearing that. Shadow put his hand on Yellow's head and began to concentrate. A light blue aura appeared around her body. Red watched as her injuries are slowly healing. After a few seconds, Shadow stopped and stepped back. "That should help her" he said. He sat back on a chair; you can tell he was exhausted. "At least her fever is gone."

"Thanks, Shadow" Red said. He sat down beside Yellow's bed. He can see that her expression changed. She had a peaceful expression now. Pika and Chuchu, who were sitting next to her, seem relieved. "Thanks a lot."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what's the plan this time?" asked Oca.

"We wait until they get seperated from that Shadow guy. Then we'll attack again" Storc said evilly. "But this time, we'll catch them both. Just to make sure Shadow doesn't interfere." Oca nodded as he and Storc peek behind the bushes to spy on the three trainers...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yellow's P-O-V

.................huh?.........Where am I?............the Beast Warriors. *sat up in her bed and took a good look around* Red fell asleep beside the bed. He must've been looking after me while I was asleep. Hmmm...Shadow isn't here. I got to ask him something, but I might wake up Red. *She lay back down in bed* Maybe I shouldn't. *Red started to stir*. I should pretend I was still asleep *closed her eyes*. Oh, I forgot to put my blanket back on.

Red's P-O-V

How long have I been asleep? Better check on Yellow. Hmmmm.... why does she not have her blanket on? Better put it back on her. Yellow is tensing up. Maybe she's awake.

"Yellow, are you awake?" I whispered.

"Yes" she said quietly. She sat up in her bed and looked at me. "Where's Shadow?" she asked. I told her what happened last night. She seemed really ashamed that we had to go rescue her and that Shadow had to help her like that.

"Its okay, Yellow" I told her. She was surprised that I noticed how she felt. "No need to worry. Shadow is our friend." She gave me that warm smile then stood up. She went to the kitchen and I followed. Pika and Chuchu were still sleeping in her bed. Then deserve to rest.

"So guys, how was your sleep?" Shadow asked the two trainers as then entered the kitchen.

"We're fine, Shadow" Yellow answered cheerfully. She looked like she was back to her old self again.

"Well, looks like that worked." Shadow smiled at the two trainers as he put two plates in front of the two trainers. Red and Yellow smiled back.

"Are we clear with the plan?" Storc asked.

"Yes, Storc" Oca replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

can you guys write up a good battle scene where both of them get capture
    and please leave the escaping part to me(I got a good story in mind)
    PS: (non related question)
    Can you guys please give me a name for this character I'm inventing?
    He's a lot like Yellow so can his name somehow be related to Yellow's?
    I'm planning to write my own fic in the fics section.(Just post it )*thanks*

(again)PS: to chamo-chan
    I don't think this will ever end
    Last edited by razorsfire; 3rd January 2008 at 5:11 AM.
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Dark Valley Request Shop

^
    to Razorsfire: how about Kiiroi?
    Well, I WANT to do the next part, but I am thinking of a good battle scene, so..............for now, wait. I will put the next part up

(BTW, Kiiroi means "Yellow" in Japanese..... *sarcastic* how creative am I?)
    BUNP

okay Chamo-chan
    if you can pls leave the escaping part to me
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Dark Valley Request Shop

I'm gonna wait until the fic is over before I become active here.
    Is that okay?
    PR

[img]http://i42.*******.com/2qakz2t.jpg[/img]
    can you hear the counting song of pain? the president.

i think you should participate in the club fic
    cause I don't think its gonna end

oh and I forgot to tell you the part about WHY YELLOW GOT THERE TOO LATE IN THE FIRST PLACE

okay so this is why it happened

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

With Pika...

Pika was running as fast as it can through the Viridian Forest. It was told by Red to find someone to help him and it only had one person in mind, Yellow. Suddenly, he stopped. There was a split section in the forest path. Pika can either go left or right. Pika finally chose the path to the right and ran through it. It didn't know that the path it was going through was leading him away from the Healer. Pika ran as fast as it could and after a few minutes, he arrived outside of the forest. Thinking that the Healer was in her house, pika ran toward it and jumped on a window ledge. It took a look inside, expecting to find her on a chair, but she wasn't there. Pika ran back through the forest and arrived at the split section again. This time, it took the left path and found itself standing in front of Yellow..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

That's how Yellow arrivd too late
    Also
    anyone have any other suggestions
    I liked the name Chamo-chan but I'd also like to get more opinions
    I'm gonna write about what happened if Pika took the left path in the first place
    It's gonna be interesting
    but I still need a name
    ANYONE?
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Dark Valley Request Shop

Christopher is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Where am I?
    I am a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Master. If you're stuck in any way, I can help you out. Just send me a message and I'll help you out straight away. I'm also very good at rescues.
    MD team:
    ;006; LV 54
    ;148; LV 45
    ;372; LV 42

hey Chris
    remember me?
    you're in the Special Shipping club
    we are currently working on a club fic
    start at page 8 for the first chappie
    I always wanna add new characters
    tell me if you want me to add your character
    just tell me the name, boy or girl, his/her age and their pokemon
    I'll be waiting for another suggestion
    Last edited by razorsfire; 7th January 2008 at 3:44 AM.
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Dark Valley Request Shop

I have returned!!
    Okay, My turn!
    ~~~~~
    As the trainers finished thier meal, Shadow walked outside, with his Lugia, Jet, waiting for him at the door.
    Red and Yellow followed him outside as he climed aboard Jet's back.
    "Where are you going Shadow?" Asked Red.
    "Well, if I'm right, those two Beast Warriors should come back anytime soon, but before I can help you, I need to go run an errand first. You two try to contact me if they come while I am away."
    And with those words, their elder trainer left on the back of the sea guardian.
    ~~~~

As the day bore on, Red and Yellow stayed at the cabin, waiting for Shadow to return.
    "Hey, Red? What do you think Shadow went off to do?"
    "I don't know Yellow, but, we need to stick together if we want to face Oca and Storc again."
    Just then, a whirlwind attack knocked both trainers away, causing most of their pokeballs to fall out of their pockets.
    The Beast Warriors emerged from the trees, with a Persian and a Shuckle out, ready to fight.
    "Well, It seems that we just won't let you two rest," said Storc "I guess this time, you two won't be so lucky."
    The cat and the shell covered pokemon lashed out at an unprotected Red and Yellow.
    Pika and Chuchu ran out of the cabin as fast as they can to try and protect their trainers. The male faced off against Shuckle, while the female took on the cat.
    "Use Thunder bolt!!" both trainers yelled out.
    The electric mice discharged a powerfull electrical surge, straight at their two opponents.
    "heh, Yellow and I will not be defeated this time!" Red exclaimed as the pokemon continued the fight.
    "hey, where's Oca?" Yellow pointed out. While they were fighting, Oca was able to avoid them, unseen.
    Red looked shoocked as he looked around Yellow and Himself: a wire was entwined around the area where they stood, charged with electricity. When the two Pikachu's thunderbolt attacks hit the Pokemon, it also charged the wires.
    Storc laughed loudly and looked back at them. "We become smarter as we face you both in battle, so the one who is really losing this time, is both of you."
    Storc got out a remote from her sleeve and pressed a button. The two trainers were being electrocuted by the electricity from their own pokemon.
    In an instant, they fell to the ground, unconsious and paralyzed.
    "This time, with the girl's power and his strength, we cannot afford to lose."
    The Team Rocket members picked the trainers up and escaped into the dark depths of the woods...
    ~~~
    Okay, there it is.
    BUNP

^
    woah!
    that was awsome!
    (*cough* I really need to write something for this...)

~Here I thought I lost you, when you were here all along.... ~
    I've missed you!
    -Image drawn (hastily) by me-

yes you should
    finally the escaping!!!
    PS: this chapter I'm gonna write obviously states that Shadow is my character

"huh? Where am I?" Red said as he woke up, not knowing where he was. He took a good look around. He was in a cell, one that was used to keep criminals and rogue pokemon in."Why am I in here?" Then he remembered their battle. Suddenly, a shadowy figure appeared at the entrance of the locked cell.

"Well well. Look who decided to wake up" said Storc, obviously mocking Red. "You wait there. I'm gonna take a look at your girlfriend." she said.

"What have you done to Yellow?!" Red demanded.

"Calm down. She's another room. I seperated you two to make sure nobody escapes" said Storc, a grin spread across her face. She went out of the room leaving Red to think. He remembered the whistle that Shadow gave to Yellow and himself. He pulled the thread that was used to tie the whistle around his neck and looked at the whistle.

"Hope this works" he said. He blew on the whistle, but it only gave out a low, quiet sound like that of the wind. He sighed, disappointed that the whistle didn't work. "Why would Shadow give us whistles that didn't work?" he wondered. Suddenly, someone entered the room. Red quickly hid the whistle back under his jacket. The person who entered was Storc.

"Your little girlfriend seems to be fine, but while me and Oca discuss our plans I wanna make sure you're not doing anything" she said. She was thinking about what to do next when someone replied-

"I'd be happy to keep an eye on him, Boss" a tall guy in a Team Rocket uniform said, but he wore a few things that were out of uniform. He had a blue scarf tied over his mouth ninja style; Red thought the color was oddly familiar. He had a pair of orange battle goggles over his eyes.

"Ah, Razor. Thank you for volunteering" Storc said. She stepped out of the room, leaving the two alone.

"So this is the Battler...I believe we have already met" said the Team Rocket member whose name Red heard was Razor.

"We haven't met yet..." Red said quietly.

"Red don't you recognize me?" asked the tall Team Rocket operative. Red had a puzzled look on his face. "Oh right, since I did fool Storc and Oca, of course I would fool you." he said.

"Who are you?" said Red, still puzzled.

"This might help" the guy said. He pulled off his scarf and goggles at the same time to reveal the familiar face underneath.

"Shadow?!!" said the astonished Red as he stared at the older trainer. Shadow just smiled. "How'd you find us and how'd you get inside?" asked Red.

"Well...you blew the whistle, remember?" he said. "I told you, I can't miss its sound, even though its low and quiet. And as for the other question, I joined Team Rocket in disguise. I'm a double agent. That's how I found you and Yellow in the first place." the trainer explained.

"Well, since you're here, you can get us out, right?" asked Red, hoping that he could help.

"Yes I can, but not now. I'll blow my cover and you guys will be in danger. You guys will have to wait for a chance to escape" the trainer said. Red's face darkened upon hearing those words. Sensing Red's hopelessness, Shadow said "But don't worry, I'll do my best to keep you guys from getting hurt and injured." Red cheered up a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    another twist
    I don't have time to type more
    okay you guys
    I'll leave the escape to you guys
    PS: still looking for a name here
    and I'm still working on my story
    if you want me to add your character to my story just tell me
    give me a name, age, girl/boy and their pokemon
    Last edited by razorsfire; 8th January 2008 at 5:11 AM.
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Dark Valley Request Shop

Hello Im interested in SpecialShipping.Can I join?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
    Oh Pochama. Will you ever stop amusing your adoring fans with your uneeded presence and ability to attract more attention than moé in pink boots? I should say not.

hey, chamo-chan, could ya take pika_angel off the list and change it to Angelic Pika? thanks a bunch! [got a name change! yipee!]
    s a y o n a r a
    29/10/2013

^
    Sure....
    And someone feel free to continue the fic. (If you are new to this, start reading it at page 8)
    BUNP

did anyone else notice?
    but I saw that only me, Chamo-chan and Auratios(currently absent) have been doing the club fic lately
    someone else(particularly new members) should at least add 1 chappie to this
    Last edited by razorsfire; 8th January 2008 at 9:35 PM.
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Dark Valley Request Shop

Quote Originally Posted by razorsfire View Post
    did anyone else notice?
    but I saw that only me, Chamo-chan and Auratios(currently absent) have been doing the club fic lately
    someone else(particularly new members) should at least add 1 chappie to this
    Yes, Someone should. I need to write the next chappie to my fic.......
    BUNP

I'm still writing the start of mine
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Dark Valley Request Shop

^
    HOORAH!
    ....Still.........If anyone else wants to continue, feel free.
    BUNP

hello anybody there?....
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Dark Valley Request Shop

Yes, i'm here but what's the point of that? xD

I have a cute picture:
    http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...eDon/005-1.jpg
    http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...eDon/005-1.jpg

just a story we made for the club
    start at page 8 for the start