The club was originally owned by Eevee, then by Eevee Forever, who disappeared and left fab and VaporeonSplash to run the club, and when fab stepped down, he left Asuka and Shadowfaith to tend to the club. However, Asuka apparently now lost interest and Shadowfaith is too busy with her life off-net and thus the club was then given to Eefi-chan and Chatsy. After awhile they chose to just be spirit members. So Shadowfaith returned as co-owner along side new owner MondoTR.
If your favourite Pokémon is Eevee or its evolutions, or you just plain adore those awesome little creatures, then this is the place for you!
Make sure to read the club rules first, otherwise your chances of being allowed to join will be null!
1. Qualifications for new memberships:
- A. Must be a fan of Eevee and its evolutions.
- B. Must have a post count of 25 or more as well as have been a member for at least a month. This'll prove to us that you've spent some quality time here at SPPf.
- C. You must send a PM to either the Club President, Vice-President(s) or the Deputy(-ies) to ask for permission. DO NOT ask within the club itself to join or you will immediately lose the right to join. Why? Because it means you didn't pay attention to the rules here! No exceptions.
- D. With your PM to a Club Leader you must include which Eevee form you wish to join as (Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon or Glaceon).
- E. Do not place an EE banner in your signature unless you are a confirmed member. This meaning your name is on the Member List.
- F. Don't join if you don't plan on being here! If after becoming a member you do not post within two weeks, your name will be removed from the Member List and you will not be welcome here. We are tired of this problem!
- G. Don't join just for the EE Banners (yes, we have this problem frequently).
- H. Make sure we are currently accepting new members. A limit of 40 has been set. If we have 40 already and you want to sign up, you can PM the aforementioned responsible members and ask to be placed on a waiting list. Sorry, but things get out of hand when too many members join.
2. Like everywhere in Serebiiforums, SPAM will not be tolerated here!
3. Once accepted, you have your Eevee form and you start with a rank of Youngster. See Member List for examples.
4. Post often and intelligently and your rank in the club will rise. The opposite will result in a drop in Rank. If your Rank is Youngster and drops, you're out of EE.
5. If you drop out of EE it better be for a darn good reason. (But really, if you want to leave... too bad so sad.) Please then remove your EE Banner if you have one.
6. The rules really aren't hard to follow. Don't forget them, and have fun!
RANK SYSTEM (highest to lowest)
Spirit (For reserving the membership of long time members that are currently unable to be active.)
MondoTR (Eevee / President)
Shadowfaith (Vaporeon / Vice President)
Angelic Pika (Umbreon)
Sonozaki Maya (Umbreon)
Dark Arceus (Jolteon)
Blue Snover (Leafeon)
Dark Cacturne (Glaceon)
Foo Fighter (Glaceon)
Helpful Critic (Vaporeon)
Jamie Greenan (Vaporeon)
Jean de Kotennoh (Umbreon)
Mimori Kiryu (Umbreon)
Ninterror X (Umbreon)
PatOkun - (Espeon)
Shiney altaria (Glaceon)
Sweet Melody (Flareon)
The Baron (Umbreon)
Torkoal Stu (Umbreon)
Angeling (Espeon Master)
Chatsy (Eevee Master)
Dark Latios (Umbreon Breeder)
Lupin (Flareon Breeder)
None at the moment.
Saphire Warrior/ Mr. Bikini fan
We now have our own Photobucket Eeveelution Evolution Gallery!
The Gallery has been split in to sections, mostly according to the Eeveelutions, making things easier to find. All apart from the Graphics section that is.
~ CLUB BANNERS~
Note!: No touchie the banners until you've been accepted and told you can post within the club. Okies?
Banners made by fab. Thanks a ton, fab! (Remember, the banners are two parts, first pic the Rank you are then pick your Eeveelution you signed up as.)
Also, we have newer banners, of course you may choose from the ones above and the following, whichever you find most appealing. Credit goes to Link for requesting and PikaHaru who made them!
And for the newest addition of banners, which were wonderfully created by iluvwobbuffet!
And for those who do not have room in their sigs for full banners, here are some mini ones that will take up less room.
Awesome transparent buttons by iluvwobbuffet:
Awesome transparent animated mini-banners created by Bonemerang and animated by iluvwobbuffet:
Another new version, yay! Welcome (back) everyone! ^_^