Page 1 of 59 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Eeveelution Evolution, version 6!

The club was originally owned by Eevee, then by Eevee Forever, who disappeared and left fab and VaporeonSplash to run the club, and when fab stepped down, he left Asuka and Shadowfaith to tend to the club. However, Asuka apparently now lost interest and Shadowfaith is too busy with her life off-net and thus the club was then given to Eefi-chan and Chatsy. After awhile they chose to just be spirit members. So Shadowfaith returned as co-owner along side new owner MondoTR.

If your favourite Pokémon is Eevee or its evolutions, or you just plain adore those awesome little creatures, then this is the place for you!

Make sure to read the club rules first, otherwise your chances of being allowed to join will be null!

~RULES~

1. Qualifications for new memberships:
    - A. Must be a fan of Eevee and its evolutions.
    - B. Must have a post count of 25 or more as well as have been a member for at least a month. This'll prove to us that you've spent some quality time here at SPPf.
    - C. You must send a PM to either the Club President, Vice-President(s) or the Deputy(-ies) to ask for permission. DO NOT ask within the club itself to join or you will immediately lose the right to join. Why? Because it means you didn't pay attention to the rules here! No exceptions.
    - D. With your PM to a Club Leader you must include which Eevee form you wish to join as (Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon or Glaceon).
    - E. Do not place an EE banner in your signature unless you are a confirmed member. This meaning your name is on the Member List.
    - F. Don't join if you don't plan on being here! If after becoming a member you do not post within two weeks, your name will be removed from the Member List and you will not be welcome here. We are tired of this problem!
    - G. Don't join just for the EE Banners (yes, we have this problem frequently).
    - H. Make sure we are currently accepting new members. A limit of 40 has been set. If we have 40 already and you want to sign up, you can PM the aforementioned responsible members and ask to be placed on a waiting list. Sorry, but things get out of hand when too many members join.
    2. Like everywhere in Serebiiforums, SPAM will not be tolerated here!
    3. Once accepted, you have your Eevee form and you start with a rank of Youngster. See Member List for examples.
    4. Post often and intelligently and your rank in the club will rise. The opposite will result in a drop in Rank. If your Rank is Youngster and drops, you're out of EE.
    5. If you drop out of EE it better be for a darn good reason. (But really, if you want to leave... too bad so sad.) Please then remove your EE Banner if you have one.
    6. The rules really aren't hard to follow. Don't forget them, and have fun!

~MEMBER LIST~
    RANK SYSTEM (highest to lowest)
    President
    Vice President
    Deputy
    Master
    Leader
    Breeder
    Trainer
    Youngster
    Spirit (For reserving the membership of long time members that are currently unable to be active.)

Members: 40/40

Masters
    MondoTR (Eevee / President)
    Shadowfaith (Vaporeon / Vice President)

Breeders
    Angelic Pika (Umbreon)
    Mewmew202 (Flareon)
    Sonozaki Maya (Umbreon)

Trainers
    _Eevee_ (Leafeon)
    Dark Arceus (Jolteon)
    Iluvwobbuffet (Flareon)
    yhyiannis (Umbreon)

Youngsters
    alli940 (Jolteon)
    ANGELeon (Espeon)
    Blue Snover (Leafeon)
    ContestNoir888
    Dark Cacturne (Glaceon)
    Foo Fighter (Glaceon)
    foxyman1167 (Espeon)
    eevee10 (Espeon)
    Helpful Critic (Vaporeon)
    Jamie Greenan (Vaporeon)
    Jean de Kotennoh (Umbreon)
    Katharina27 (Vaporeon)
    katiekitten (Eevee)
    LuciRuki (Espeon)
    Mimori Kiryu (Umbreon)
    Myuuvuirocon (Eevee)
    Ninterror X (Umbreon)
    nivek (Glaceon)
    PatOkun - (Espeon)
    Ruby_Espeon (Espeon)
    S.Bustathedog (Leafeon)
    Shiney altaria (Glaceon)
    Sockyskarmie (Vaporeon)
    Sweet Melody (Flareon)
    The Baron (Umbreon)
    Torkoal Stu (Umbreon)
    Totoro (Flareon)

Spirits
    Angeling (Espeon Master)
    Chatsy (Eevee Master)
    Dark Latios (Umbreon Breeder)
    Lupin (Flareon Breeder)

Waiting List
    None at the moment.

Banned:
    Saphire Warrior/ Mr. Bikini fan
    CyroEmerald_Z
    plusleandminun
    Umbreon_Forever
    00bani
    Dark_Eevee

~GALLERY~ (*New*)

We now have our own Photobucket Eeveelution Evolution Gallery!

The Gallery has been split in to sections, mostly according to the Eeveelutions, making things easier to find. All apart from the Graphics section that is.

~ CLUB BANNERS~

Note!: No touchie the banners until you've been accepted and told you can post within the club. Okies?

Banners made by fab. Thanks a ton, fab! (Remember, the banners are two parts, first pic the Rank you are then pick your Eeveelution you signed up as.)

Youngster
    Trainer
    Breeder
    Leader
    Master
    Vice President
    President

Eeveelutions:
    Eevee
    Vaporeon
    Jolteon
    Flareon
    Espeon
    Umbreon

Also, we have newer banners, of course you may choose from the ones above and the following, whichever you find most appealing. Credit goes to Link for requesting and PikaHaru who made them!

Eevee
    Vaporeon
    Jolteon
    Flareon
    Espeon
    Umbreon

And for the newest addition of banners, which were wonderfully created by iluvwobbuffet!

President
    Vice President
    Deputy
    Master
    Leader
    Breeder
    Trainer
    Youngster

Eeveelutions:
    Eevee
    Vaporeon
    Jolteon
    Flareon
    Espeon
    Umbreon

~CLUB BUTTONS~

And for those who do not have room in their sigs for full banners, here are some mini ones that will take up less room.

Awesome transparent buttons by iluvwobbuffet:
    Eevee
    Vaporeon
    Jolteon
    Flareon
    Espeon
    Umbreon
    Leafeon
    Glaceon

Awesome transparent animated mini-banners created by Bonemerang and animated by iluvwobbuffet:

Eeveelutions
    Eevee
    Vaporeon
    Jolteon
    Flareon
    Espeon
    Umbreon

--------------------------------------------------

Another new version, yay! Welcome (back) everyone! ^_^
    Last edited by MondoTR; 18th November 2008 at 9:03 PM.

Awesome! Version six will be the best yet =]]

I'm making banners for the opening of the club now. Hopefully I'll finish in the next couple hours.

Quote Originally Posted by MondoTR View Post
    Another new version, yay! Welcome (back) everyone! ^_^

BTW, deputy needs added to the rank list.
    Haha, that's what happens when I just c/p XD

Added now.

And awesome, darkrukario! Can't wait to see them :3

My El Jay
    Used-to-be-President of the Eeveelution Evolution club

Currently on hiatus from this place. [Insert witty remark here.]

Ooh, sorry that I didn't add this club link in the old thread, but I'll do it right now.

But I'm here now! Um, any topic? But good luck on the banners, Darkrukario!
    [IMG]http://i36.*******.com/1629qpx.jpg[/IMG]

After a long time, I've finally gotten semi-decent banners. I tried my best, but right now I'm ill, so it's hard to concentrate D:

So there ya have em. Blabberdoodles. Hope you like them ^^

So many awesome banners. I'd use one but I like my sig as is and I wouldn't be able to choose just one anyways. XD

Anyways, lets do the standard first topic:
    What's your favorite eeveelution and why?

My fave's Eevee because I loved the Battling Eevee Brothers ep. Mikey and his Eevee pwned. ^_^

Darkrukario: Those are cute, though I don't really use the club banners... ^^; But they're pretty and cute. Though you could also try rank banners too, but only if you want and when you're well enough to work on them.

I think Chatsy needs to update her first post to include Leafeon and Glaceon.

Quote Originally Posted by MondoTR View Post
    So many awesome banners. I'd use one but I like my sig as is and I wouldn't be able to choose just one anyways. XD

Anyways, lets do the standard first topic:
    What's your favorite eeveelution and why?

My fave's Eevee because I loved the Battling Eevee Brothers ep. Mikey and his Eevee pwned. ^_^
    Haha, yeah, and my signature is reserved for my army. JOIN IT. (Click the link in my sig and PM me with a position to join!!) JOIN EEVEE'S ARMY! D: Or can I just add all of you guys, or Chatsy and Darkrukario to a random rank? Well, Darkrukario wants to join so... hehe, what rank?

But anyway, for the generic topic:

My top favorite of all time would be Espeon. She's elegant, she's feline-like (and I love cats), and she's an awesome special sweeper, though maybe not always preferred. The Dex entry is also awesome too, haha, and I guess she's like me?! Maybe. Lazy like me. But um, Espeon is just really cute, elegant, and pretty powerful. Also, she may be purple, but there are fanarts that show her more pink and some lavender. Still a lovely color.

Oh snap. I posted without PM a leader first. T_T Don't ban me. :P

Anyways, I am glad we have the new club, although I think it should have been a join up again club so we can finally know who is actually active and who isn't.

Anyways Anyways, I really love those banners DarkRukario. They are so cute! Of course my Espeon is the best one naturally :P

Anyways Anyways Anyways, I am off to study for my G1 so here I go.

-LuciRuki-

P.S Anyways Anyways Anyways Anyways... Eeveelution rox your world! Muah =^.^.=

[No matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian, transgendered
    life, I'm on the right track baby, I was born to survive]

*pokes all*

Nice to see things are cleaned up and orginaized. =^_^=

Purty banners.

As for the generic topic.

Flareon is my favorite, It looks so fluffy and cute. Plus, it's a Fire type, my favorite type.

Funny, how I picked Eevee for this club though. My reasoning for that was was because all the Eeveelutions come from it.

So yay! Fresh-ish start. *does a dance*

Also, about the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatsy
    D. With your PM to a Club Leader you must include which Eevee form you wish to join as (Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, or Umbreon).
    Will you be adding Leafeon and Glaceon to that list?
    [center]

XD

=^_^=
    PSN: iluvwobbuffet
    Twin: Darato [<3]

Yeah, I've been thinking about adding Leafeon and Glaceon, but when our current banners don't even have them, I found it difficult to decide. Hm, I think I'll add 'em anyway, and see what can be done about the banners.

My El Jay

Sweet Banners Ruki ^_~

I Love Flareon As Its Cute Warm And Cuddly, Ha Ha. Plus Its Powerful And Brave.

Ah, a fresh clean slate of the club. Now to mess it up again! X3 *shot*

Nice new banners. I'd use them, but alas, I love my bishie more than Eeveelutions. For the topic, I love Jolteon because I find it cuter than the others... speedy as well... I like speed... plus, it was in the original Eeveelution trio.
    Ummm hi I'm probably not here anymore...! Though I visit maybe once or twice every few years. Please catch me on AIM or Twitter if you really want to see me! It's right on my profile. Later!

Thanks everyone ^^ I can do ranks if you'd like, but what type? A different pokemon for the rank? That would be [counting all eight eeveelutions including Eevee] 56 rank banners. I could handle it, but I don't know if that's what you'd all want.

As for the topic, my favorite Eeveelution would absolutely have to be Espeon. It's the most appealing in looks in my opinion, and it's really strong aswell. I guess I just like it more than the others.

Okay ya'll, we got two new members in the club!

Welcome to Hikari and Pikada. Please follow the rules and otherwise have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrukario View Post
    Thanks everyone ^^ I can do ranks if you'd like, but what type? A different pokemon for the rank? That would be [counting all eight eeveelutions including Eevee] 56 rank banners. I could handle it, but I don't know if that's what you'd all want.
    Haha, that'd be too much to ask for, plus it'd overload the first post. XD
    You could try and go after the principle as the banners made by fab are done by - One half with the respective Eeveelutions, and the other half with the respective ranks, so they'd make one big banner as a whole. Or something, I honestly have no idea ^^;
    Last edited by Chatsy; 6th November 2007 at 8:38 PM.

My El Jay

Hi! I love all the Eeveelutions! There cool, cute, pretty and just plain fun! And if I could make a banner for this place, I would!

Eevee fan Pikada
    I'm baaaaaaaack! Yes, I was gone for a very long time.

Thanks for letting me join this club, Chats!

I'm so excited to be a part of this all, and I love the new banners, they're gorgeous.

As for the topic, I absolutely worship Glaceon, it's an amazing Pokemon don't you think? It has charm, wits, and even good looks to go along with that. Ice is also my favourite type, so I couldn't resist to make it my favourite! Espeon is pretty amazing too, so i'd have to make it my second favourite evolution..

How about you guys, which are your favourites?
    Last edited by Mumage; 7th November 2007 at 3:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrukario View Post
    Ehmm, yeah, do what Chatsy said. To follow what the others did too? Maybe for now, you can just make an Espeon vice president one, an Eevee vice president, Eevee president - just the current lead ones? But I'm confusing myself, and you too probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari View Post
    Thanks for letting me join this club, Chats!

I'm so excited to be a part of this all, and I love the new banners, they're gorgeous.

As for the topic, I absolutely worship Glaceon, it's an amazing Pokemon don't you think? It has charm, wits, and even good looks to go along with that. Ice is also my favourite type, so I couldn't resist to make it my favourite! Espeon is pretty amazing too, so i'd have to make it my second favourite evolution..

How about you guys, which are your favourites?
    o_o; I answered it already, but not everyone did! ANSWER IT NOW OR I WILL PERMABAN YOU FROM SPPF.

... Just kidding. I wouldn't abuse my powers like that. But welcome to the new members! Um, we just died like right there.

I know, it's me, I make everything die!

We should all do that Eevee quiz, LOL, I miss it, it was so much fun.

I like Vaporeon the best! It's a water type, and I adore water types, especally Eevee water types! All are very cute!
    I'm baaaaaaaack! Yes, I was gone for a very long time.

My favourite eeveelution. Hmmm. Obviously Espeon. It's classy and is psychic type. Also for me it is visual appealing. I don't know I just like it ^^;

Also welcome to all the new members! Have fun guys. And suck up to Eefi as you know... she's a mod.

HIIIII Eefiiii! How are you today? Your so cool! ^________^

lol'd

ILY T__T Don't get mad, get glad! 'Twas a joke. ~

-LuciRuki-

[No matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian, transgendered
    life, I'm on the right track baby, I was born to survive]

We got yet another new member in the club!

So welcome to charlotte881. Please follow the rules and otherwise have fun!

Anywho, guess I better answer the topic as well.

My fave is Eevee, it always has been ever since '98 where I first heard about Pokémon. It's just awesome since it's able to evolve into so many different types, it's adorable, it reminds me of Ryo-ohki and darnit I want it as a pet! XD

All the others are damn awesome too, though.

My El Jay

Ok, I'll get started on the ranks relatively soon. So that means I could start today, or in five days. I've never done the splitting kind of thing you want me to do, so it may take me a while.

Awwwz sorry I wasn't here at all yesterday. I went back to school. I bearly made it through the day, however, so I had to go to the doctors. It is the worst experience ever for me. When I say that, I mean it. I had to sit in the sick part with little three year olds that had wayyy worse illnesses than me. It took an hour for them to even call me into a room. They check my eyes and ears and weight [90 lbs now fwweeee] and all that stuff. We're all talking [my step father was in there] and I talk about not wanting the strep test. The nurse checks my throat and says I need it. Then she says I need the flu shot. And the worst of it all is, when it was all over, I only had a cold DDD:

So that's my epic story ^^;;

My least favorite Eeveelution, to be honest, would have to be Vaporeon. I'm not good with its attacks and it just doesn't fit me. Sorry to [Pikada I think?] who likes it so much ._.

Hi I just joined the crew!
    Thanks fo letting me join Chatsy!
    anyways, my favorite eveelution would be... Grrrh so hard! I think it would either be glaceon or espeon they both look so pretty and I'm sure they are good for contests!
    When our dreams comes true one by one, and we meet again,
    The coincidences become destiny.

Lacus~my bishie ^^
    pokecosmo.com

Quote Originally Posted by charlotte881 View Post
    Hi I just joined the crew!
    Thanks fo letting me join Chatsy!
    anyways, my favorite eveelution would be... Grrrh so hard! I think it would either be glaceon or espeon they both look so pretty and I'm sure they are good for contests!
    I agree.

Glaceon and Espeon would make dazzling appeals in contests, I can only imagine the beauty and art of their ice and psychic type attacks.. oh my god, just imagine them together in a contest!

The new members are just rolling in~

So welcome to Swampert_22. Please follow the rules and otherwise enjoy the club!

*fades out*

My El Jay

Page 1 of 59 123451151 ... LastLast