Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Eeveelution Evolution, version 6!

I'm fully back now...well I'm on a week and a half holiday...but I'm done with caring about work. Been Efed around enough there...so my attention is back here now XP (and with my bf of course. would feel bad if I left that out o.O)

How is everyone? The place ain't doing to well is it, heh. I suppose six versions really is a little too much, but then again, its antique XP

We need to get something on the move. Competitions again, RPG's for those of you who can or are willing to. Any more ideas?

If the Eeveelutions were in a band, who would play what?

Eevee: Back-up singer
    Flareon: Dancer
    Vaporeon: Singer
    Jolteon: Drummer
    Umberon: Bass
    Espeon: Guitar
    Glaceon: Dancer
    Leafeon: Keyboard

Amazing that is totally me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mumage View Post
    Hey everyone!

I'm back, and just to letcha'll know, I got myself one of'em name changes. ^^

Anyone gOt a topic??
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatsy View Post
    It'd be great if you told us who you were before so the members' list can be edited then =P
    What Chatsy said.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfaith View Post
    I'm fully back now...well I'm on a week and a half holiday...but I'm done with caring about work. Been Efed around enough there...so my attention is back here now XP (and with my bf of course. would feel bad if I left that out o.O)

How is everyone? The place ain't doing to well is it, heh. I suppose six versions really is a little too much, but then again, its antique XP

We need to get something on the move. Competitions again, RPG's for those of you who can or are willing to. Any more ideas?
    Welcome back! That's good you're on a vacation or just a break from work anyway. :3 We are dead, but you're right, this club is pretty old... especially if Eeveelutions aren't really in the anime either, it gets hard to keep alive. How do others keep their clubs alive? Blah. I should know though, right?

I gave the idea of fanfiction though. But we never got through any RPG idea before, have we? I think I can manage it, but I just won't necessarily be able to make it during the evenings of Mondays through Thursdays. So if we ever enact an RPG, I guess I could try to join it...? If everyone else is willing to keep that one alive too.
    [IMG]http://i36.*******.com/1629qpx.jpg[/IMG]

Fanfiction is a good idea. Plenty of people in the club are fanfiction writers =D

Okay, so lets get some ideas going!:

-Fanfiction
    -Fan Art
    -RPG
    -Quiz
    -Banners

As for the RPG, I can ask Dan if I can hold it in the RPG cafe, that way it won't count towards post count and because some of you aren't accustom to RPGing, it won't matter how short the posts...and you never know it might weild some of you to the dark side! =D (RPGing)

But anyways, lets here your ideas! The club isn't surviving on just topics alone!

The way other clubs survive is just basically general chat as well as talking about subjects ^_^

I second the RPG idea. I always fancied trying one, but the idea was turned down in the Starter Pokemon Club. However, some of the other ideas, such as fanart and banners, I won't be able to do. (see previous post)

Marching On Together

English And Proud

Dude, don't matter if you get B's and C's o.o in fact thats quite good lol. I only got a C for my art...mainly because I was Lazy...but meh. My point is, its just fun =D

I'll get the RPG up and running, no worries ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfaith View Post
    Fanfiction is a good idea. Plenty of people in the club are fanfiction writers =D

As for the RPG, I can ask Dan if I can hold it in the RPG cafe, that way it won't count towards post count and because some of you aren't accustom to RPGing, it won't matter how short the posts...and you never know it might weild some of you to the dark side! =D (RPGing)

But anyways, lets here your ideas! The club isn't surviving on just topics alone!

The way other clubs survive is just basically general chat as well as talking about subjects ^_^
    That works too, to hold the RPG in this very forum instead of thinking of somewhere else where the members have to register again. I would do fanfiction or fanart, but I lost my creativity and inspiration a while ago... and RPG will be just another visit in this forum, so it'd be fine for me.

Dark Arceus: it's fine with those grades, because you just draw what you want, or write. But if you really don't want to, there are other options too! And at least you agree with the RPG idea too! :3

As for ideas... for RPG... umm, what can we do? We're going to RP as Eeveelutions themselves in the Pokémon world or as trainers with the Eeveelutions? I need to get in touch with my RPG side too. XD;
    Last edited by Angeling; 11th February 2008 at 4:49 PM.

I say we are actually the eeveelutions. It would make it more interesting.

Thanks for the support on my art as well!! I'm feeling a little down lately as there are some VERY artistic peole in my class, and sitting next to them and watching them get A* after A* after A* didn't help.

Marching On Together

English And Proud

Quote Originally Posted by Chatsy View Post
    It'd be great if you told us who you were before so the members' list can be edited then =P
    Oh.. it's Hikari. ~^.^~
    Last edited by Mumage; 12th February 2008 at 2:00 AM.

I am so sorry for the inactiveness. I'll try to be more active this time.

I would like that RPG idea too. It sounds nice. ^_^;
    s a y o n a r a
    29/10/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Mumage View Post
    Oh.. it's Hikari. ~^.^~
    Changed.

And so far, RPG is winning. But what's happening with it? Did ya contact Dan about it yet, Shadowfaith?

oh yeah I am gonna be more active next week as i have vacation. I am starting to REALLY hate these forums as it takes FOREVER for me to get on and by the time I am about to post in here they aren't working. AND NOOOOO!!!! Anything but RP's. Jk lol but do you know how often my friends beg me to RP with them?
    Edit: And eefi chan this is off topic but I LOVE your avvie. Brings back memories lol.
    My 3DS Friend Code is 1633-4748-1177. PM me if you add me. My friend safari is poison with Cascoon, Whirlipede, and Swalot.

Quote Originally Posted by mewmew202 View Post
    oh yeah I am gonna be more active next week as i have vacation. I am starting to REALLY hate these forums as it takes FOREVER for me to get on and by the time I am about to post in here they aren't working. AND NOOOOO!!!! Anything but RP's. Jk lol but do you know how often my friends beg me to RP with them?
    Edit: And eefi chan this is off topic but I LOVE your avvie. Brings back memories lol.
    I know! If you're still a Digimon fan, you need to like, PM me. XD I mean, buy the Digimon World: Dawn & Dusk games, or just one since it's still costly.

But I know, the server starts to become overwhelmed from like 1-2 PM EST and you'll be pretty lucky if the forums are still fine after 6 PM EST. Guess it's because kids are off to school, while I can still mod during the daytime.

RPG! RPG! So are you going to join the RPG or not? Well, Shadowfaith also mentioned lots of other options you can do with this club.
    Last edited by Angeling; 13th February 2008 at 12:23 AM.

@Eefi-chan: THe sad thing is I never actually played any of the digimon games I was just in it for th show. Though I will definitly PM you to talk about the show and such and like the games and stuff. I will probably buy dusk. And I guess I will join in on the RP lol. I suppose it will help me practice with my writting skills. My descriptions could use some brushing up,thats for sure. So I suppose I will do the RP.
    My 3DS Friend Code is 1633-4748-1177. PM me if you add me. My friend safari is poison with Cascoon, Whirlipede, and Swalot.

Quote Originally Posted by mewmew202 View Post
    Yep. I totally agree. *Rummages around for Digimon tapes* :found them!

Now to start watching! Good times...I'm 3/4, I've got no school, and when I have, no lessons or homework, and i'm watching Digimon. Those were the days...

I've never actually tried the digimon games though. I'll see if any of my friends have got one for me to borrow.

Marching On Together

English And Proud

I heard they are bring out the first 14 eps of Digimon on DVD in a few months. I'll be grabbing that.

Anyways, We can do all of the comps and stuff, no worries. I just want to know who's interested and what other ideas we have. Come on people! Bring life back!!!

EDIT: Also got some of the RPG plot done. I will add to it as its quite short and not very detailed, but I'll definantly be doing a sum up and specifics such as locations andstuff ^_^

Hope you like. You will be playing the hero's of course and you will be playing Eeveelutions =D

It wasn’t the brightest of Days on the pokemon isle; in fact it was quite the opposite. Rain clattered to the floor and the wind had picked up drastically. The sea roared up onto the once warm sand of the beach as the palm trees swayed frantically side to side. A flock of Wingull escaped the scene quickly and took off further into the centre of the pokemon isle. Here they were joined by a mixed flock of winged pokemon who had been horribly disturbed from they’re slumber by the sudden change in weather. Like the palm trees on the beach, even the great oak trees of the nearby forest were having some difficulty standing in one spot.

The small ponds rippled madly with the heavy breath of the wind and the small river pokemon quickly delved deeper into the water in order to escape the harsh downpour of rain. As for the forests residence they were quite bewildered by the harshness of the storm. It made no sense, not an hour ago there was not a cloud in the sky and the moon shined brightly and calmly down upon the residence of the island. All of a sudden a great storm had picked up without any reason as to why; it was confusing to say the least.With time the storm passed and the moon shined through once again. The clouds spread and the stars twinkled down upon the confused residence. It was hard to sleep that night.

The next morning, a council was called in the centre of the forest. A small village built by pokemon, home to the elders of the forest. A wise Venasaur sat at the head and lead a tremendous group of old warriors, said to have protected the forest from evil long ago, a Noctowl who could see the future and its dangers, a Butterfree whose quick maneuvers delivered messages without fail, a Lucario who was once a fierce fighter and a Milotic who once sailed her companions far and wide.

For hours they discussed the strange happenings from the night before, the storm, the harsh waves and the hectic winds. The Noctowl could see nothing, claimed that whenever he tried to gaze into the future of this mess that a purple fog would obscure his view. It was a mystery, not even the Noctowl could foresee what was to come. The villagers lowered their heads in sorrow. What could t have been? And if the Noctowl of legend could not see the future there was defiantly something wrong.

The Venasaur stood from his place and turned to the Butterfree. “We are too old to deal with this, my friend. We need ones with more energy and charisma. I wish for you to find them.” But before the Butterfree could answer, there was a huge explosion, the ground shook and from afar the Pokemon could see balls of fire rise into the air. They gasped and started to panic until the Lucario stood and waved his hand. With the blink of an eye, the Pokemon calmed and the Lucario spoke. “I had wished that no one would have to set foot there again.” The Venasaur sighed deeply and nodded. “Indeed.”

“It seems the Volcano has yet another secret that needs to be unfolded.” The Noctowl stated, turning to the Milotic who sat below his branch in a small pond. She sighed too “The young ones will have much to face on this journey.” She turned to the Butterfree. “My friend, you must go, find them and bring them to us. We will explain everything to them when they arrive. Choose wisely my friend, for they are our only hope.”

“I will, my lady. But what should I tell them?”

The Venasaur looked up at the hovering Butterfree “Tell them to hurry. We’ve not much time. I sense darkness from the volcano once more, this time much more powerful. Our Hero’s will have to travel far. Over jagged mountains, rough terrain and sail raging seas. They will meet both friends and foes, conquer evil and learn many skills and magic’s. Many wonders await them and at the end of it all lays a question of life or death. Whether they conquer that evil or join it will be up to them, but try to choose as wisely as you can, my friend.”

“I will do that, elder. Please have confidence in both me, and the chosen ones.” With that, he rose into the air and took off in search of the next hero’s.

“I trust your judgment.” The Venasaur whispered as he slowly lost sight of the Butterfree.
    Last edited by Shadowfaith; 13th February 2008 at 11:56 PM.

@SF: the plot looks awesome so far I can't wait to see how it will unfold. Definitly going to be a ton of fun. Even if I don't like RP's much lol. So anyways do we play our fav eeveeloution or do you give us parts randomly or what?

You'll create a sign up. You can play whichever one you want ^_^

ok awesome I haven't actually done any RP's on here yet which is why I am a bit oblivious about how its set up the last time I played was on IM. So I am not used to the way they work on here yet lol. And edited this to avoid the one liners of death doom and despair.
    Last edited by mewmew202; 14th February 2008 at 12:25 AM.

I know this is off topic, but after what happened to me today, i think it is relevent.

Have you ever had a near death experience?
    Thanks to Kitsune Kat.

Made by a friend:
    "Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody, Therefore I am Perfect."
    Wanna watch a movie? You may find it here:
    www.flicksforum.com

Nope, I can't say I have. Though coincidently yesterday I thought I was going to die because of heat exhaustion in the shower, but I actually just blacked out o_o

It was weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Helpful Critic View Post
    I know this is off topic, but after what happened to me today, i think it is relevent.

Have you ever had a near death experience?
    Whoa... but no, I never experienced anything close to that. I mean, I once thought I was drowning in the pool, but nah, not a NDE.

For the RPG plot... OH MAN! I love it! I think that will be awesome. We'll RP on the forums, right? Anything to happen on IMs, etc? Either way, it sounds awesome and I can't wait! I wanna RP as Espeon, obviously. XD; When will it start? Well, I think I know the answer already, but whatever.

It wasn’t the brightest of Days on the pokemon isle; in fact it was quite the opposite. Rain clattered to the floor and the wind had picked up drastically. The sea roared up onto the once warm sand of the beach as the palm trees swayed frantically side to side. A flock of Wingull escaped the scene quickly and took off further into the centre of the pokemon isle. Here they were joined by a mixed flock of winged pokemon who had been horribly disturbed from they’re slumber by the sudden change in weather. Like the palm trees on the beach, even the great oak trees of the nearby forest were having some difficulty standing in one spot.

The small ponds rippled madly with the heavy breath of the wind and the small river pokemon quickly delved deeper into the water in order to escape the harsh downpour of rain. As for the forests residence they were quite bewildered by the harshness of the storm. It made no sense, not an hour ago there was not a cloud in the sky and the moon shined brightly and calmly down upon the residence of the island. All of a sudden a great storm had picked up without any reason as to why; it was confusing to say the least.With time the storm passed and the moon shined through once again. The clouds spread and the stars twinkled down upon the confused residence. It was hard to sleep that night.

The next morning, a council was called in the centre of the forest. A small village built by pokemon, home to the elders of the forest. A wise Venasaur sat at the head and lead a tremendous group of old warriors, said to have protected the forest from evil long ago, a Noctowl who could see the future and its dangers, a Butterfree whose quick maneuvers delivered messages without fail, a Lucario who was once a fierce fighter and a Milotic who once sailed her companions far and wide.

For hours they discussed the strange happenings from the night before, the storm, the harsh waves and the hectic winds. The Noctowl could see nothing, claimed that whenever he tried to gaze into the future of this mess that a purple fog would obscure his view. It was a mystery, not even the Noctowl could foresee what was to come. The villagers lowered their heads in sorrow. What could t have been? And if the Noctowl of legend could not see the future there was defiantly something wrong.

The Venasaur stood from his place and turned to the Butterfree. “We are too old to deal with this, my friend. We need ones with more energy and charisma. I wish for you to find them.” But before the Butterfree could answer, there was a huge explosion, the ground shook and from afar the Pokemon could see balls of fire rise into the air. They gasped and started to panic until the Lucario stood and waved his hand. With the blink of an eye, the Pokemon calmed and the Lucario spoke. “I had wished that no one would have to set foot there again.” The Venasaur sighed deeply and nodded. “Indeed.”

“It seems the Volcano has yet another secret that needs to be unfolded.” The Noctowl stated, turning to the Milotic who sat below his branch in a small pond. She sighed too “The young ones will have much to face on this journey.” She turned to the Butterfree. “My friend, you must go, find them and bring them to us. We will explain everything to them when they arrive. Choose wisely my friend, for they are our only hope.”

“I will, my lady. But what should I tell them?”

The Venasaur looked up at the hovering Butterfree “Tell them to hurry. We’ve not much time. I sense darkness from the volcano once more, this time much more powerful. Our Hero’s will have to travel far. Over jagged mountains, rough terrain and sail raging seas. They will meet both friends and foes, conquer evil and learn many skills and magic’s. Many wonders await them and at the end of it all lays a question of life or death. Whether they conquer that evil or join it will be up to them, but try to choose as wisely as you can, my friend.”

“I will do that, elder. Please have confidence in both me, and the chosen ones.” With that, he rose into the air and took off in search of the next hero’s.

“I trust your judgment.” The Venasaur whispered as he slowly lost sight of the Butterfree.
    Wow. That's really good!:3 The plot is really good by the way.

Ain't he cute?

Name: Scarlet
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Thankies =D

I'll make some changes and add some tips and what not for you all and then I'll post it up ^_^

The sign ups will obviously be in the sign up section of the forums, but I'll try my hardest to get the RPG in cafe section not in the actual RPG section for those of you who aren't use to RPGing ^_^

It won't be too long getting up and any discussion of the RPG will be held in the club =D

So what's happening now? We died again, so any discussion of ideas to be added? Or did it get added to the RPG cafe place?

I was dragged away from SPPf duties by RO. Siggy.

Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast