Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Eeveelution Evolution, version 6!

I've got an interesting new topic:

Any non-Pokemon characters that remind you of any of the Eeveelutions?

Shippo reminds me of a human Eevee.

theres a neo pet that looks like a eevee

Im working on my sig. In the mean time watch swampert dance

Hm, a evee look a like eh? I remember a digimon looking like an evee but I forgot what it was called. All I know is that it ends with mon.

Ending in 'mon' only narrows it down to all of them. XD

That's cool that's there's more characters people are reminded of Eevee by. Too bad there's no names or pics, LOL.

What about Gatomon or Elecmon? I dunno.

And aww, Shippo. Yeah, he reminds me of Eevee too.
    Ummm hi I'm probably not here anymore...! Though I visit maybe once or twice every few years. Please catch me on AIM or Twitter if you really want to see me! It's right on my profile. Later!

Oi. I've been gone for a while now, or at least a day or two. Blame Luminous Arc and school~ And also stress/depression, lol.

Anyway, welcome to the new members! Um, follow the rules and dude, guys, stop with the one-liners?! Makes Eevees sad, you know.

And um, hi LuciRuki. And Darkrukario: Awww, that was a sucky experience, but I hope you feel better soon!

So um. I'm feeling really tired right now, so, um, toodles guys~
    Sorry, I'm being a "bad"/inactive mod now. ;_;
    [IMG]http://i36.*******.com/1629qpx.jpg[/IMG]

Eevee's twin! o:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Ryoohki.gif

Also, we got yet another member in the club (we sure are popular), namely Mimori Kiryu!
    Follow the rules, have fun, yadda yadda~

My El Jay
    Used-to-be-President of the Eeveelution Evolution club

Currently on hiatus from this place. [Insert witty remark here.]

Oh, I told Mimori should join/return a week or two ago, I just forgot to post about it. XD;

Ryoohki's from Tenchi Muyo, right?

Eefi, even mods are allowed to be inactive a little. Just as long as you don't leave for a year. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Chatsy View Post
    Eevee's twin! o:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Ryoohki.gif

Also, we got yet another member in the club (we sure are popular), namely Mimori Kiryu!
    Follow the rules, have fun, yadda yadda~
    Aww, but um... that looks a bit weird. :X

Um, welcome to the club, Mimori Kiryu. But uh, wasn't she a member before? In the old club... but then I think she became inactive here. >_> I swear I remember her being on the first post in the old thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MondoTR View Post
    Eefi, even mods are allowed to be inactive a little. Just as long as you don't leave for a year. ;D
    Haha, I know, but yeah, not for an entire year. XD I wouldn't be gone that long anyway~

Quote Originally Posted by Eefi-chan View Post
    Um, welcome to the club, Mimori Kiryu. But uh, wasn't she a member before? In the old club... but then I think she became inactive here. >_> I swear I remember her being on the first post in the old thread.
    Yeah, that's how I remember it too, but when so many others get a chance, I don't see why MK can't too.

My El Jay

I love how off topic you mods are..

Maybe I should ban you all, with my nonexistant mod powers, how about that! no seriously

We need a topic, how about, if you were an Eevee's prey, and the Eevee was about to eat you, would you let it eat you in honor of your love for the Eevee's, or would you fight back and try to kill the Eevee, to keep yourself alive and safe?

um this is a hard Q i think id run in sted

Im working on my sig. In the mean time watch swampert dance

I'd try to tell him not to eat me and if that doesn't work I'll just run away.
    This solution doesn't involve disgracing evee or getting myself injured ! And thats all that counts!
    Last edited by charlotte881; 12th November 2007 at 7:13 PM.

I'd let eat me in love of Eeveeies! Unless it was joking.

Pikada
    I'm baaaaaaaack! Yes, I was gone for a very long time.

Disturbing topic. I choose not to answer.

On the other hand, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUCIRUKI! I posted here too: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Otanjoubi omedetou! Haha, sorry, had to exercise my Japanese. But I hope you have a wonderful day, and Eevees will come deliver your cake. :3

Ooh, cakes. Imagine Eevees baking a cake, or more. And then the evos will help and stuff. Espeon would probably be all lazy and sit there because she can just move things with her Psychic powers. Umbreon has dark powers so maybe the same? Or he's the guinea pig, poor thing. Vaporeon will put the icing on smoothly while Flareon... lits the candles on the cake. Jolteon can um, bake too, helping the Eevees. Glaceon can help Vapreon with the icing too and Leafeon can just do the decorations! YEAH! An outdoor birthday party.

FOR LUCIRUKI.

This is what depression does to you. : D

Quote Originally Posted by Eefi-chan View Post
    Disturbing topic. I choose not to answer.

On the other hand, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUCIRUKI! I posted here too: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Otanjoubi omedetou! Haha, sorry, had to exercise my Japanese. But I hope you have a wonderful day, and Eevees will come deliver your cake. :3

Ooh, cakes. Imagine Eevees baking a cake, or more. And then the evos will help and stuff. Espeon would probably be all lazy and sit there because she can just move things with her Psychic powers. Umbreon has dark powers so maybe the same? Or he's the guinea pig, poor thing. Vaporeon will put the icing on smoothly while Flareon... lits the candles on the cake. Jolteon can um, bake too, helping the Eevees. Glaceon can help Vapreon with the icing too and Leafeon can just do the decorations! YEAH! An outdoor birthday party.

FOR LUCIRUKI.

This is what depression does to you. : D
    Even betta! imagine the cake being made of Eevee milk and ingredients..

Wow I get an Eevee Milked Cake just for me? Thanks! You are so thoughtful. LOL

But seriously, thank you guys for all your birthday wishes for me. It means a lot! Love you all!

-LuciRuki-

[No matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian, transgendered
    life, I'm on the right track baby, I was born to survive]

I've got a new topic and I don't think we've actually done it before in the old club:

Is your favorite Eeveelution(s) your favorite Pokemon? If not, what place does it come in of your faves?

My favorite Pokemon is Togetic but Eevee isn't too far behind. It's in my top ten, maybe even top five. Vaporeon's my second fave Eeveelution and in my top twenty Pokes.

Top 5

LOL yes, disturbing topic... No, I would not let myself get eaten. Ick. XD I bet I'd taste bad anyway...

Is your favorite Eeveelution(s) your favorite Pokemon? If not, what place does it come in of your faves?
    Hard to say. It's not my fave-fave... as I always switcheroo my favorites. <///<
    Ummm hi I'm probably not here anymore...! Though I visit maybe once or twice every few years. Please catch me on AIM or Twitter if you really want to see me! It's right on my profile. Later!

My fave of the Eeveelutions are also the faves out of all Pokémon so that's fairly easy.

Btw, sorry for not being enough active. Homework is killing me what with English reports till tomorrow, Maths assignment and Rainforest Project till Friday and a Danish essay till next Tuesday. Blarg.

I downloaded some episodes which had Eevee and its evo's in them, so I can take screencaps sometime. The OLD episodes! Wheeee~

My El Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Chatsy
    I downloaded some episodes which had Eevee and its evo's in them, so I can take screencaps sometime. The OLD episodes!
    I have the Battling Eevee Brothers ep. IIRC the FIRST ep with Eevee(lutions). ^_^
    Last edited by MondoTR; 19th November 2007 at 5:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MondoTR View Post
    I've got a new topic and I don't think we've actually done it before in the old club:

My favorite Pokemon is Togetic but Eevee isn't too far behind. It's in my top ten, maybe even top five. Vaporeon's my second fave Eeveelution and in my top twenty Pokes.
    Hmm.... My favorite Pokémon is... and has always been... Espeon. Well, Mew was my first ever favorite though, but Espeon comes real close anyway. And then to have my SPPf usernames always being oriented around Espeon proves it so. So yeah. I can't really give a top five or even top ten, twenty, etc. I just like too many Pokémon to list, sorry. ^^; And some/most aren't even of the Eeveelutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatsy View Post
    My fave of the Eeveelutions are also the faves out of all Pokémon so that's fairly easy.

Btw, sorry for not being enough active. Homework is killing me what with English reports till tomorrow, Maths assignment and Rainforest Project till Friday and a Danish essay till next Tuesday. Blarg.

I downloaded some episodes which had Eevee and its evo's in them, so I can take screencaps sometime. The OLD episodes! Wheeee~
    Haha, nice Chatsy. But that's okay! I've also been rather thrown with loads of work too. But I got one off my shoulders now and then there's my five day Thanksgiving beak, so that should give me some more time here on the forums and for mod duties. Though I still have a paper to do and Japanese homework.

But ohhhh!! Old episodes for the win!

Uhm.. Can I join? I like Eevee and his Eeveelutions, so..

~Eevee

No 1. Eevee No. 2 Buizel No. 3 Cubone

Well, my favorite eveelutions are on my top 10 list, somewhere around 6-8 th place I think, There are alot of pokemon so my top favorite pokemon list is getting crowded ^-^

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast