Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Eeveelution Evolution, version 6!

Quote Originally Posted by !!-Eevee-!! View Post
    Uhm.. Can I join? I like Eevee and his Eeveelutions, so..

~Eevee
    You clearly didn't read the rules of the club, so no you just ruined your very chance to ever join.

My El Jay
    Used-to-be-President of the Eeveelution Evolution club

Currently on hiatus from this place. [Insert witty remark here.]

Is your favorite Eeveelution(s) your favorite Pokemon? If not, what place does it come in of your faves?

Well let me think out loud for a second.

Wobbuffet, Lickitung, Flareon, Chatot, Sudowoodo, Carnivine, Slowbro, and Skuntank.

Well, there you have it folks. Flareon, my favorite Eeveelution, is my third favorite overall.

I wonder if any Eeveelutions will be a Poke Ball Pokemon in Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Clearly the Eeveelutions are very popular, but they've yet to be featured in that series.

=^_^=
    [center]

XD

=^_^=
    PSN: iluvwobbuffet
    Twin: Darato [<3]

Dangit, I'll try and get around to take some screenshots and upload them soon, but anyway...

We got a new member!

Welcome to Emerald Latias! Follow the rules and otherwise have fun!

My El Jay

Quote Originally Posted by iluvwobbuffet View Post
    I wonder if any Eeveelutions will be a Poke Ball Pokemon in Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Clearly the Eeveelutions are very popular, but they've yet to be featured in that series.

=^_^=
    Ooh, that'd be awesome if they were featured there too, but somehow, I doubt that... but then again, I'm not following up on SSBB though, so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatsy View Post
    Dangit, I'll try and get around to take some screenshots and upload them soon, but anyway...

We got a new member!

Welcome to Emerald Latias! Follow the rules and otherwise have fun!
    Awwww... ;;

.... Ehmmm.. um.... WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? Let me just go into a corner and scream. I swear I'm being e-stalked, which is just lol dandy.

But um, I guess welcome to the new member.
    [IMG]http://i36.*******.com/1629qpx.jpg[/IMG]

Heh, actually, I just decided to join because one of my friends, Darkrukario, is here, and also because Leafeon and Glaceon are my favorite Eeveelutions.

Anyway, I do appreciate you two welcoming me to the club. I've been wanting to join the club ever since I saw it, mainly because I'm also a fan of the eeveelutions. I even became more obsessed with them when the new ones, Glaceon and Leafeon, appeared. Of course, I didn't join before because I was just waiting for the Leafeon form to be available.

As for the current topic, Leafeon is not my number one favorite Pokemon. I don't think I'd put it definitely in a place on my fave list, as it is always changing.

You're a friend of Ruki's? Any friend of hers is a friend of mine!

*huggles pokes* Welcome to EE! =^_^=

Man, I could go for some decent Flareon Screenshots.

<3
    [center]

XD

=^_^=
    PSN: iluvwobbuffet
    Twin: Darato [<3]

Quote Originally Posted by iluvwobbuffet View Post
    You're a friend of Ruki's? Any friend of hers is a friend of mine!

*huggles pokes* Welcome to EE! =^_^=

Man, I could go for some decent Flareon Screenshots.

<3
    I think we could all go for some decent Eeveelutions screenshots and fanarts.

Oh yeah! I restarted XD just yesterday and I chose Umbreon as my starter. Well, not much of a choice, but I'm lazy to SR for a better nature for another Eeveelution and the first one I got randomly was Careful, which is like, one of the best ones for Umbreon. But Umbreon is so cute too, don't you all agree? :3

And um, Chatsy, don't you think we should clean up on the members list? Some members don't even care about the new thread, or is too busy... I can list some... but yeah.

I'll hopefully provide some lovely screenshots this weekend. For now I have a report and assignment so stress about which're due tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Eefi-chan View Post
    And um, Chatsy, don't you think we should clean up on the members list? Some members don't even care about the new thread, or is too busy... I can list some... but yeah.
    I know, and I think we've also given them plenty of chances to return by letting them stay on the list for so long. I'll see when I'll get time for that~

My El Jay

Cammi? In the club? FWEE! Welcome =]]

Sorry I haven't been here everyone. Been grounded since the eleventh for a "school mishap" AKA forgetting to do a lab for my hard honors class. Brought down my average so poof went computer DDDD:

I'll hopefully provide some lovely screenshots this weekend. For now I have a report and assignment so stress about which're due tomorrow.

I know, and I think we've also given them plenty of chances to return by letting them stay on the list for so long. I'll see when I'll get time for that~
    Aww, well, good luck with the report and assignment! And we can both work at the inactive members here tomorrow if you want. We did give them enough chances, in my opinion, and well, they're just too busy. Not that that's a crime, but they shouldn't mind being kicked out for being inactive here anyway. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrukario View Post
    Sorry I haven't been here everyone. Been grounded since the eleventh for a "school mishap" AKA forgetting to do a lab for my hard honors class. Brought down my average so poof went computer DDDD:

I read in your forums. It's okay, we've been mostly dead here anyway.

We need a new topic. Umm...

What do you think each Eeveelutions will do for Thanksgiving?

I'll get back to you on that later; my hands are freezing and my brain isn't working with me. But I'm sure Leafeon will be trying to convince everyone to not eat too much vegetables anyway, being the verdant one of the evolutions.

I think glaceon will make an ice sculpture of a... turkey, leafeon would have a fruit ( not veggies) feast vaporeon and jolteon would....make pretty decorations, and flareon would make the desert ( no oven, flareon uses its's flamthrower!)
    When our dreams comes true one by one, and we meet again,
    The coincidences become destiny.

Lacus~my bishie ^^
    pokecosmo.com

Sorry for my absence, had some boyfriend troubles...all sorted now though. Anyways, glad everythings back up and running, I'm sure the new leaders will do an awesome job ^_^

We got another member, cutey_Kat12. She wants Flareon. ^_^

Strider, don't worry about. Hope things are going well. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by MondoTR View Post
    Ok, added.

Quote Originally Posted by Eefi-Chan
    Aww, well, good luck with the report and assignment! And we can both work at the inactive members here tomorrow if you want. We did give them enough chances, in my opinion, and well, they're just too busy. Not that that's a crime, but they shouldn't mind being kicked out for being inactive here anyway. :/
    Hah, sorry, my entire weekend was wasted because of bowling, lack of sleep and procrastination ^^;

But yeah, the inactive ones should at least have the decency to come by at least once in a while to prove they care, which they don't, so obviously they shouldn't mind being booted.

My El Jay

But yeah, the inactive ones should at least have the decency to come by at least once in a while to prove they care, which they don't, so obviously they shouldn't mind being booted.
    To Be Honest I Changed Internet Provider And I've Had Some Exams And Troubles, Meaning I Forgot All About This Club :/

I Guess I'd Still Like To Be A Member If Thats Okay.

Hah, sorry, my entire weekend was wasted because of bowling, lack of sleep and procrastination ^^;

Awww, I think I read about that in your LJ? But darn.

I know what you mean, they should at least come to say something here about something. Even a word of absence.

Quote Originally Posted by MondoTR View Post

Strider, don't worry about. Hope things are going well. ^_^
    Welcome to the club, cutey_Kat12! Chatsy beat me to the adding her, but it's alright. Laziness from the five day weekend took over me anyway, lmao.

But ohh, Shadowfaith, I hope everything is fine now though!!

Quote Originally Posted by jpkmnl2006 View Post
    To Be Honest I Changed Internet Provider And I've Had Some Exams And Troubles, Meaning I Forgot All About This Club :/

I Guess I'd Still Like To Be A Member If Thats Okay.
    Um... well, it wasn't that nice that you couldn't post here after your ISP change, but at least you had the decency to post here unlike the other dead members. I know exams and other school things along with personal things could take over people's lives, but um, well, I guess we could allow you to stay? Er, I'm still only a vice president anyway. ^^;

I never get any PMs asking to join here. No fair. ;_; Am I that intimidating, LOL? Oh well.

For my own topic: What do you think each Eeveelutions will do for Thanksgiving?

Eevee: Nothing? The guinea pig to eat the food and stuff. XD
    Vaporeon: Serving the iced refreshments to the other evolutions.
    Flareon would cook and stuff with the turkey.
    Jolteon: Hmm.. the one to put all the decorations and lighting, though that seems more for Christmas. Still, it works! Great lighting on Thanksgiving in the Eevee and her evolutions house!
    Umbreon: Hm.. I guess just help around or something the house.
    Espeon: The same with Umbreon. She can help Flareon with the cooking by easing the speed to cook the food by delivering the needed ingredients with ESP instead of walking for them.
    Glaceon: Serving the iced/cooled refreshments with Vaporeon.
    Leafeon: Prepare the fruits for the dinner, because it's only healthy that you have a healthy serving of fruits each day!

Rofl, that was random and belated too. On the contrary, I had a VERY uneventful Turkey Day for me. Bah, cultural differences.

Guess I'm a slow blonde for not answering this question :/

Eevee: Eevee would be making the starchy foods.. the plain-ish foods.
    Jolteon: Jolteon would do the cooking, running around last minute to get all the food it needed to buy, then rushing to cook before the family arrived.
    Vaporeon: Vaporeon would prepare the refreshments and make the gravy.
    Flareon: Flareon would make the house toasty warm and heat up the food.
    Espeon: Espeon would make the food and chairs levitate for fun. Then it'd make a real turkey dance in mid-air. What.. I don't have a problem ^^;;
    Umbreon: Umbreon would sit in a dark room and watch the Packers on tv by itself.
    Glaceon: Glaceon would make ice and prepare the icecream & creampuff desserts :3
    Leafeon: Leafeon would serve the fruit deserts and make sure everything was nice and tidy.

My turkey day was meh-ish. I hung out at a random park, then had to watch my little cousins aging five and two. The five year old wanted me to teach her how to play pokemon [so she raised my Riolu] and the two year old just got into everything and got hurt a thousand times [just like I do all the time]. The food was fantastic, as it was my Grandma's, and dessert had Cheese cake Brownie squares! My mouth waters thinking about it. I got twenty dollars for watching my little cousins [they love their "big kid" 'thirteen year old cousin who doesn't have cooties even though she's a girl' -My six year old cousins quote] There was the Little People Big World marathon which I watched, but mehh. It was just ok. Not as fun as the other Turkey Days.
    Last edited by Michii; 26th November 2007 at 10:17 PM.

I never get any PMs asking to join here. No fair. ;_; Am I that intimidating, LOL? Oh well.
    Yes ):

Anywho, we got TWO new members!

SpriteRight3 and Paddster56. Hope you'll have fun here and follow the rules!

And I have no idea regarding the topic. Me no have them Turkey days.

My El Jay

I choose not to answer the topic. I don't have Turkey days here. D:

I've been chaining Eevees for a while now. My biggest chain was one of 23 Eevees, which was broken thanks to a Kricketune. D': Ah well, I'll get that shiny Eevee sooner or later. =3

And I have a question for everyone... what's your favourite shiny eeveelution? I could say mine's Glaceon, even though some people think it's too bright. ^^;

What's your favorite Eevee Evolution?

Er...Flareon or Umberon, they are both so cute! >3

Ain't he cute?

Name: Scarlet
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Yes ):

Anywho, we got TWO new members!

SpriteRight3 and Paddster56. Hope you'll have fun here and follow the rules!

And I have no idea regarding the topic. Me no have them Turkey days.
    WTF, I AM?

But welcome to the club, SpriteRight3 and Paddster56! New members can post too, you know... though what is with the deleted post? o_o

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Latias View Post
    I choose not to answer the topic. I don't have Turkey days here. D:

I've been chaining Eevees for a while now. My biggest chain was one of 23 Eevees, which was broken thanks to a Kricketune. D': Ah well, I'll get that shiny Eevee sooner or later. =3

And I have a question for everyone... what's your favourite shiny eeveelution? I could say mine's Glaceon, even though some people think it's too bright. ^^;
    Shiny Umbreon, because the blue is just absolutely beautiful! Espeon's green looks yucky, so yeah. Oh, and shiny Eevee is also really pretty too. Leafeon and Glaceon's shiny sprites are okay, but they only look like the game designers just brightened their sprites than anything, to be honest.

Too bad the shiny Eevees I got have pretty terrible natures for an Umbreon. Otherwise I'll evolve it into a pretty Umbreon.

*steals Eefi's Umbreon answer*

though what is with the deleted post? o_o
    o_o

Quote Originally Posted by MondoTR
    *steals Eefi's Umbreon answer*
    Second'd.

We got yet another new member, so say welcome to pika_angel!
    Follow the rules, have fun and.. all that.

I'm so tired XD

Random Umbreon picture for everyone's pleasure:
    [IMG]http://i15.*******.com/8alemp3.jpg[/IMG]

My El Jay

Omg That Umbreon Is Sexy ;D

I Think They Messed Up The The Kanto Eeveeloutions, Their Shinies Are Awful As Is Espeon's. Umbreon's Is Great But The Two Newest Additions Are Just Brighter Not Differant.

I Prefer Eevee Over All Of Them Actually.

I like Eevee and Eeveelutions so much i might join the Eevee Army

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast