Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1465

Thread: Eeveelution Evolution, version 6!

Haha, sorry guys. I'll miss you too, and you can always leave me messages in visitor messages! If you can't see them, just add me. =) And Shadowfaith, I'll see you around.. and add me on LJ too! onlyforyou ~ username.

I'll go ahead and change the first post so Dani is the new prez.. I'll be the Espeon spirit, lmao lmao! I hope I'll be welcomed back IF I ever return.. :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, that's been done now. Dani can edit the first post and I just merged the second post that was after Chatsy's.. and yeah. Thank Volteon for telling me about that. ^^
    Last edited by Angeling; 4th August 2008 at 12:19 AM.
    [IMG]http://i36.*******.com/1629qpx.jpg[/IMG]

Ah we'll miss you LOADS Eefi... Just wanting to say thanks for accepting me into this club... I hope you do return Eefi... I'll drop some visitor messages by sometimes...

Credit Goes To Hydro King For The Beautiful Banner
    Delusions Of Serene Waves Composed Of Aqua Crystal...
    Pair <3

ohmygosh Eefi we will miss you but congrats Dani on becoming the new owner you will do a great job. And I will be a lot more active cause YouTube and Facebook no longer work on my computer so I guess I really jinxed myself by leaving clubs due to possible future inactivity XD.

Well anyways guys I just wanted to stop by since I finished Breaking Dawn. *goes beserk with contained obsessive comments* haha calming down now. Hope the club runs smoothly and that we don't need to start it over completely (for the 7th time)
    My 3DS Friend Code is 1633-4748-1177. PM me if you add me. My friend safari is poison with Cascoon, Whirlipede, and Swalot.

;-; I will add joo, Eefi. Will miss joo. Though I do get the plus of being able to chat to you in the mod forum. Still though ;-;

See ya around Eefi!

On a brighter note though, all hail our new leader! *Bows down to Dani* =D

Congratulations on becoming the new president Dani, could you add my name to the member list because i noticed that it isn't there.

I have some good news about my PDM2, i managed to recruit my first Eevee evolution yesterday and it was a Glaceon, i have been trying for weeks to find Eevee so that i can evolve it into each evolution, but they are really hard to find so i will just have to try and recruit the evolutions one at a time, but the only other ones i have found are Vaporeon and Leafeon but i'm sure i will find them all eventually.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Added ya, Blue Snover. Though I need you to remind me of your eeveelution so I may add it as well.

Thanks, everyone! ^_^

I'm going to be sending out those PMs later today. And I send them to everyone so go ahead and reply even if you're usually active. Just makes things easier to me. Once those are sent I'll try to get to promotions/demotions. That should happen sometime today or tomorrow (or sometime this week at the latest).

Thankfully now I know you can send PMs to multiple people at once. IIRC it's only five but it still makes it easier than back when I thought you could only do one at a time. And at that point the club was full. Sending 40 PMs takes awhile, even with c/p. Especially considering it says wait a minute (or thirty seconds, can't remember) between PMs. @.@

Edit: The PMs have been sent. And I think I accidently sent one copy twice so I apologize to whoever got two. XD;
    Last edited by MondoTR; 4th August 2008 at 2:03 PM.

Ooh how was the book Lynn?
    Congratulations on becoming the owner of this club then Dani! I'm sure you'll do an awesome job.

Pair <3

Not a problem MondoTR my eevee evolution i chose was Leafeon, because it is my favourite on account of being a grass type.

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

*waves at everyone* Sorry for disappearing. School's been crap for me. D: Everyone else here is still on summer vacation, amirite?

*hugs Eefi like hell* OMG DON'T GOOOO~ Actually we don't talk here much, so I won't mind anyway. XD;; And I feel so totally late because I just heard about this. STUPID MEEEEEH~

On another note: YHALOTHAR NEW PREZ PERSON DANI (: *nudgepromotionplznudge* lmao, just kidding~ With me being inactive, I'm totally hypocritical to that or whatever. I'm not even making sense right now am I? :x

Hnn.. what are we talking about guys? *is lost*
    s a y o n a r a
    29/10/2013

Vice President
    Shadowfaith - 79

Breeder
    Dark Latios - 5
    Lupin - 0
    Sonozaki Maya - 52
    Iluvwobbuffet - 25

Trainer
    Mewmew202 - 187
    Dark Arceus - 83
    LuciRuki - 7
    Torkoal Stu - 0
    Angelic Pika - 67

Youngster
    Myuuvuirocon - 0
    Mimori Kiryu - 7
    Sweet Melody - 23
    Totoro - 12
    ANGELeon - 9
    Helpful Critic - 20
    _Eevee_ - 95
    The Baron - 21
    eevee10 - 6
    Dark Cacturne - 11
    yhyiannis - 85
    Ruby_Espeon - 14
    nivek - 2
    ArceusOwner - 1
    Blue Snover - 5

There's everyone's post count in the club as of about half hour ago. I use postcount, time of last post, and quality of posts to determine promotions/demotions. So give me a an hour or so to check the last two things and the list shall be updated shortly. ^_^

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GUYZ!!!

I'm back, and I guess I missed a lot, eh?

Right, for the meantime:

DON'T LEAVE EEFI! I, like Angel, feel an idiot to have only just learnt of this *feels ashamed of inactivity* but at least we have someone as responsible and stuff as Dani to take over from you.

This is the first time i've posted in a club for about a month I think, but hopefully I will stop procrastinating and pull myself off Brawl and PMD2 and post here!

So on a last note, how is everyone?

Marching On Together

English And Proud

HAI YOU GUYSS!!

This must be my first post here in like 8 Months, Is that right?
    Well the reasons why I haven't posted is that I have had loads and loads of homework
    and assignments to do over the months that I have been gone. I have made new friends
    which I see them practically everyday. I have been playing Brawl and PKD2, They stopped
    and got me hooked on them aswell. Listening my new CD's like Miley Cyrus' new
    album 'Breakout', Metro Station's self-titled album, Camp Rock soundtrack and
    Vanessa Hudgens' newest album 'Identified'. And yeah, oh and also my 14th birthday, they
    are all the reasons why I haven't been on here since January. Was it January or another month?

WELL I'M BACK AND I'M READY TO POST! HAHA

Yeah, as the sentance above says. Also what have all of the members of EE been up to lately?
    The members names that I still know are Dark Arceus, Angeling? (Did I spell Angeling right?)
    Last edited by The Baron; 5th August 2008 at 8:33 AM.

welcome to my CIRCUS!

Welcome back Baron, i have not been a member here very long, but it is nice to see that older members are returning as well as new members being introduced.

Welcome back to you all. Thanks to Dani we may get a boost of activity out of the place XD.

After this maybe we can hold a competition, just to keep it going...no?

Wecole back Baron. I'm yhyiannis, but you can call me Yani.
    A competition Shadowfaith? What kind? Would it be like a banner contest or what?

Pair <3

a competition sounds fun though I can't imagine what we would do other then banners or something along those lines. It could definitely be a ton of fun to do something though. And yeah I think we may have more activity now with everybody trying to figure out whats going on. So there will be a lot of questions for awhile.

And The Baron welcome back and angeling kinda left recently if you look back lol. Sorry to break it to ya.
    My 3DS Friend Code is 1633-4748-1177. PM me if you add me. My friend safari is poison with Cascoon, Whirlipede, and Swalot.

Close to being knocked out, huh? So where the hell were my boxing gloves? Ok..ok.. bad joke. But seriously O_o T__T

Ok. Fine. I will try and post more. But blame Joe for his downtime lag. ^_^

And a competition. Sounds like fun. I'll win for sure

Love you guys <333

-LuciRuki-

wait, edit! So did I just lose my trainer rank?

[No matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian, transgendered
    life, I'm on the right track baby, I was born to survive]

Wow this club sounds great. When I met the requirements I will join. Until then, I wait. xD
    and

The bestest;;

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyGlacia View Post
    Wow this club sounds great. When I met the requirements I will join. Until then, I wait. xD
    One of the requirements is not posting in the club until approved. ^_^;

Haha, the KO (which I meant as kicked out, not knocked out (I know that's not much better XD)) list is just those that would have ranked down but they're the lowest rank so can't. I guess I don't need a separate ranking for them. *removes it*

Luci - It didn't show you as a Trainer before I did the promotions/demotions. But if you'd like to be a trainer just post when you can and have good quality of posts and you should have it easily enough.

Members returning are definitely a good thing. It's one of the reasons I send those PMs. The other is that the answers people give helps me update the list.

One of the things I check when deciding promotions/demotions is the date of a member's last post in the club. It was kinda amusing how so many people stopped posting in April. A few have returned and hopefully are here to stay.

Lol, Dani no problem. I guess I can start as a youngster again.

So do we have a current topic? If not, how about this. Let's do a little face off.

Choose.

Espeon vs. Umbreon

and

Leafeon vs. Glacion

I think I'll go with +1 Espeon and +1 Glacion

LOL, I'm trying to think of original topics and such. Don't hate me... lol

And P.S A BIG congrats to Eefi (Angeling), for being promoted ^____^

Come back.. and post!

-LuciRuki-

[No matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian, transgendered
    life, I'm on the right track baby, I was born to survive]

Right then, lets see...

So we're doing a face-off? Ok, then i'll vote for Umbreon and Glaceon in it. I prefer Umbreon overwhelmingly to Espeon, but I don't really care for either Glaceon or Leafeon. That was decided by type preference.

There really aren't many new topics you can crete when the club/s have been going for so long. This version of the club has had 3 owners already, so this could be called EE8!

Marching On Together

English And Proud

You really had to take my 4 favourite Eeveelutions and put them against each other didn't you? Well... I think I'll go with +1 Espeon and +1 Leafeon. Oh umm Dani, would it be possible to maybe change my Eeveelution in the club later on? I'd love to be an Eeve since I can't choose between all the Eeveelutions.
    Last edited by yhyiannis; 7th August 2008 at 10:16 AM.

Pair <3

Well i think i will go with +1 Espeon, because i prefer it to Umbreon and +1 Leafeon because Leafeon is my favourite Eevee evolution, and i am not a big fan of the dark types, because some of them give me the creeps.
    Last edited by Blue Snover; 8th August 2008 at 10:44 AM.

OMG FACE OFF~ YAY I'll go with +1 Umbreon and +1 Leafeon (: Because Umbreon is totally cute and I looooove grass types .____.; Btw, why don't people vote for Umbreon? D: Just because Espeon is "cuter" and like.. pink and looks so optimistic, doesn't mean Umbreon can't get any loooooove.

Eefi's been promoted? Congrats, congrats!
    s a y o n a r a
    29/10/2013

I just noticed, the two eeveelutions that I voted for had an advantage over their counterpart, with Dark>Psychic and Ice>Grass.

Oh, Angel and Mewmew, you are now in my sig! (The PMD2 pics)

And what exactly did happen with Eefi? Before I was absent she was the most active of all of us.

Also, how long left of summer vacation do you have? Since almost everyone broke up before me, I just want to see if you go back earlier than me. I go back on 4th September.
    Last edited by Dark Arceus; 7th August 2008 at 1:49 PM.

Marching On Together

English And Proud

Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast