Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859
Results 1,451 to 1,465 of 1465

Thread: Eeveelution Evolution, version 6!

Quote Originally Posted by Leafsong View Post
    We're starting up a new RPG, my winter holiday has started, and I don't really know exactly about the rest.

So what did you get banned for anyway?
    I don't think I'd be really active in an RPG :S Is it going to be within the club?

Ooh my holiday started too I really don't want it to end!

Signature violation, I didn't even know it was bigger than it was supposed to be. Arceus Master just made it and gave it to me and said it was fine haha.

Credit Goes To Hydro King For The Beautiful Banner
    Delusions Of Serene Waves Composed Of Aqua Crystal...
    Pair <3

Spoiler:

What does everyone think? Don't worry your starting and main Pokemon will be an Eevee lol. Just thought I would make a typical trainer RPG for you all ^_^

It's short but to the point and don't post sign up here, I will be making another thread for it. I just want to know what you all think about a typical trainer RPG with Eeveelutions...

Or would you prefere to play eeveelutions?
    Last edited by Shadowfaith; 19th December 2008 at 4:40 PM.

It's good, Shadowfaith.
    But does the whole of it has to be Canon etc. Gary Oak, Team Rocket? and does everyone decide what the Isalnd is called or people can call it themselves individually?
    The rest of it's great by the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    Am I the only the person that sees this announcement as somewhat frivolous? To be straightforward, who cares?

Thanks so much for letting us all know, we can take refuge that you're still God. While your at it, make another announcement about how your not really fat anymore, just to make sure we all know.

Well seeing as its the club's RPG we can vote on names and teams as we go along, make up characters ext. The only reason I made the professor Gary was because I wanted to add some background from the anime in there, the same as I did with the 'possible' mention of team rocket's Jessie, James and Meouth. But everythings open really, we can make up teams and such later. But I will look up the gym leaders as we go along, thats one thing I'll keep to myself if you don't mind ^_^

As for Ash and friends, its up to your characters whether you want to know if such a character existed, but bare in mind that these happenings are long gone. I'll add that into the plot when we begin. Gary is around 35 at this time around, that should give you some sort of indication as to how long ago Ash and his friends traveled the regions. I kinda want this to be a new adventure, if you know what I mean, but still have some elements of the anime behind it so that we don't spend ages coming up with new characters XD
    Last edited by Shadowfaith; 19th December 2008 at 5:14 PM.

Yeah, I'd love to participate in the RPG but I have no idea when I'm getting internet again. *Sigh.*

On a good note, I found an epic Smergal for breeding moves onto Eevee's. He's been lovingly named Vee's Papa. 30/30/26/2/21/30 His special attack stinks but he's still absolutely amazing. I've given him Wish, Flail, Yawn and Curse. Should I replace Flail with Fake Tears?
    Make a wish Eevee!

Merry christmas to you all ^_^ Hope you all had a good day!

Until I get more interest in the RPG I'm not going to bother to post it XP

*Hopes the EE lasts ;-;*

oh wow the RP sounds like a ton of fun. I will see if I have the time to participate it all depends on whether or not I make drama club lol. It would be a ton of fun to be involved in one again the last one was awesome. I miss it so T.T Oh well. whats done is done.

Sorry for my absense my laptop spazzed out but I now have a new one so I should be online much more often.
    My 3DS Friend Code is 1633-4748-1177. PM me if you add me. My friend safari is poison with Cascoon, Whirlipede, and Swalot.

Hi again, people. Merry christmas, sorry for not posting much again, it's mainly due to my addiction to Phantasy Star ZERO, and pretty much going online WiFi and partying up with people from GameFAQs. I breezed through reading the RP since I'm busy waiting for people to join my party in WiFi right now, and I can safely say that this should be fine for our purposes, given that it's just a casual club activity and shouldn't /really/ be taken totally seriously. Barring stupid and short posts of course. xD

SONG OF ANARCHY
    onii-chan, where are you?
    steam || ustream || youtube

Hey everyone, Merry Christmas! Hope you all had an awesome Christmas! I haven't been really active because of it haha. I should be around for the little buzz of activity if it comes up.

Credit Goes To Hydro King For The Beautiful Banner
    Delusions Of Serene Waves Composed Of Aqua Crystal...
    Pair <3

My Christmas was double awesome, since I turned 17 that same day.

Aaaand now I'm bored again...

I said I was going to update and didn't do anything. Sorry about that. In fact, I don't think I deserve to be the owner of this club. I haven't done anything since I became it, plus with how it's been slowly dying these last few years and especially in 08, I don't find it as fun as it once was. Add the fact that I'm a lot less active in the forum in general and that makes me less likely to post here.

So I'm resigning as the EE owner. I'm returning ownership to Shadowfaith if she wants it. And in the case that she doesn't, I'm leaving the choice for newest owner to you guys, if you feel it needs one.

I really should have done this earlier but due to laziness, business, forum downtime, and just feeling bad about doing nothing in the club, I just never got around to it. I apologize for taking so long in doing so. Whether or not I still post in the club is yet to be seen. Though I don't see it as too likely unless more original topics that hopefully somehow connect to eeveelutions come about.

In the case that I don't post here anymore, I wish the club good luck and hope it lives on as it has done in its various incarnations for the last five plus years. ^_^

=O your going? ;-; But you've been a member of EE since...since forever! ;o; *Huggles Dani* I wish I could make it active/fun again but it seems that members are not as interested as they once were...I will happily take it back from you (even though I would prefere you stayed) but I don't think there much point in re-starting it if there's going to be noi interest in it, y'know?

*Sigh* I knew it would only be a few more weeks in this thread. I mean its been going since the start of SPPF basically XD I suppose I could give it one more chance and open it up to everyone again anew as a last hope. But I don't think it will get very far...

Blah. I'll give it a shot. But not today...maybe in the next week.

Don't go Dani ;o; *Clings*

Unless we get some original Eevee topics I most likely will rarely post. And it's difficult to think of original things considering how old this club is. That lengthy topics lately have not been club related which is okay to an extent but the Eevee ones barely get answered and are ones I've responded to a bunch of times already. I just don't feel right being the club owner when I know I'll barely post for the reason I just gave. But I'll stay as a member. After all, I've been here forever like you said. In fact, '09 marks five years. Damn. XD

I have a topic if you don't mind.

Do you think that any possible 5th generation Eevee evolutions will feature in the Battle Dimension Anime?

I've seen something in the spoilers about a possible Torkoal evo, so maybe Eevee will get a new one for the start of the pokemon league.

I'd love to see a Steel type evee or a Ghost featured in the pokemon league, or maybe the Sinnoh Battle Frontier.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

The club has been restarted. You have a week to post stating that you still wish to be a member. Check the club for more details:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...38#post9253738

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859