Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tears for Fears! (521)

when do you think they will update the animation in the opening to show of one of chimchar's attacks?
    Last edited by 09Murphym; 12th November 2007 at 4:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Wow, in this episode I realized Happiny actually exists.
    lol but it's a baby, so harmless

PINK FRIDAY

It makes your ears BLEED

Just watched the episode on YouTube lol Seviper has a Zangoose Radar lmao
    Total Shinies 233

My DP Team

-Man, Seviper was really determined to beat the crap out of those Zangoose at the beginning of the ep. You could see that Jessie was really getting worried about it after the second or third time it broke out of its Pokeball, but its bloodlust for the Zangoose just made it keep on fighting.
    -It's interesting and a tad saddening how Chimchar isn't used to things we take for granted, like being complemented by Ash after it loses a battle.
    -Gotta love Meowth's mini-speeches under the moonlight. The cat almost never has any chances to show its soft side anymore, so it's nice to see one for a change.
    -And of course, at the end of the ep when Chimchar had just saved everyone by defeating the Zangoose and TR are trying to retreat peacefully, Ash and co. have to blast them off anyway. Remember kids, violence is wrong unless it's directed at a bunch of people you don't like!
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

I honestly don't have that much to say about this episode. It somewhat reminded me of that episode in Johto where Bayleef was trying to fit in with the group. It's nice to actually delve into the psyche of a Pokemon for once, showing emotion in more than just the human characters. I definitely enjoyed the Meowth spotlight, as he doesn't seem to get his episodes nowadays. I think I've had enough Zangoose for a while, though (2 of the last 3 episodes have focused on it).
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

It's always nice to hear a nice speech from meowth in episodes. The whole Seviper/Zangoose thing was cool and Jessie actually showed care for one of her pokemon (it should happen more). And Chimchar was cute in this episode esp. when he/she is crying.

"Hey Chimchar, wanna help out?"
    "Chimchar!"
    "Okay...come help me GET SOME WATER!"

Maybe it's just me, but Ash doesn't seem to think of a good job for a Fire Pokemon to help with. I mean, that's be like asking Sudowoodo to help unclog your toilets by using him as a plunger. Or asking Mukkubird to teach Calculus.

Oh, and nice to see the gang all out pickicking and stuff. Very "real", and makes them seem like a true, dysfunctional family.

This once again proves that Seviper awesome. Hopefully nothing happens to it soon. I'm glad we got some insight onto Chimchar, love that little monkey.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    "Chimchar!"

Maybe it's just me, but Ash doesn't seem to think of a good job for a Fire Pokemon to help with. I mean, that's be like asking Sudowoodo to help unclog your toilets by using him as a plunger. Or asking Mukkubird to teach Calculus.

Oh, and nice to see the gang all out pickicking and stuff. Very "real", and makes them seem like a true, dysfunctional family.
    I think chimchar just wanted to help in some way. I also thought it was cool to see them get ready for their breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by 09Murphym View Post
    I think chimchar just wanted to help in some way. I also thought it was cool to see them get ready for their breakfast.
    Plus the fact that Chimchar was a big help after just coming into the team is pretty nice.

Oh how I relish the day Chimchar beats the next gym in a way that makes Paul wet himself.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I have a feeling Chimchar will be battling at the Veilstone Gym and it will win a battle that Paul witnesses, and I really hope so.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    "Chimchar!"

Maybe it's just me, but Ash doesn't seem to think of a good job for a Fire Pokemon to help with.
    Chimchar =/= Charmander.

You're a Snover. I'm a Fire-Type. This amuses me.

It does seem ironic, but I think it's been implied over the years that all Pokemon need at least a certain amount of water, even if they're weak against it in battle. Phanpy comes to mind.
    Last edited by Geodude; 11th November 2007 at 4:24 PM.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Great episode. Its nice to see the past 4 or 5 episodes i've seen of Diamond and Pearl have all been spot on good. This show is bringing me back memories of when i used to watch Pokemon when i was a little kid. Glad to see it hasn't changed at all over the years i didn't watch it. Chimchar is a tough little bugger and he won't be losing so many battles anymore now that he's with Satoshi and the crew. Am i the only one that loves Seviper? That mofo was taking on all 3 Zongoose at once and didn't care! Jesse needs to train that thing some more, it can become epic!

I loved watching Seviper take on the three Zangoose too! It definately could've won if it was a 1 vs 1 battle. xD

This episode was just as great as the Tag Tournament one. The people who worked on these past few episodes really deserve a pat on the back.

Serviper finally got some lime light. Its always very entertainting to see Team Rocket's Pokemon really been put into action. I suppose Serviper could stand a chance aganist Zangoose if it was a 1 on 1 battle. Nevetheless, the rest of the scencs were wonderful, seeing the cries of Chimchar certainly move one's heart. I rate this epi 4/5 stars!!
    Prepare for trouble, make that double!

Quote Originally Posted by .Vaati. View Post
    I loved watching Seviper take on the three Zangoose too! It definately could've won if it was a 1 vs 1 battle. xD

This episode was just as great as the Tag Tournament one. The people who worked on these past few episodes really deserve a pat on the back.
    Shame they probably won't be doing some of the future episodes, though.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Okay..this is very VERY insignificant...but this was the very first episode we see Team Rocket actually feeding their pokemon...Just something that bugged me a bit

Quote Originally Posted by bigpop618 View Post
    Okay..this is very VERY insignificant...but this was the very first episode we see Team Rocket actually feeding their pokemon...Just something that bugged me a bit
    There were other moments.

This episode was good but I really want them to give Chimchar a break. I love the mokey and development and the flashbacks were great but I kinda want to see more of other pokemons.

Seviper was amazing, though and Chimchar crying was a really cool scene.

I thought this episode was pretty awesome. Seviper vs. the Zangoose was cool and it was great to see Seviper popping out of its pokeball to satisfy its desire to fight Zangoose. Not to mention, it was nice to see Jessie become worried for Seviper during its fight. As for Chimchar, it was really sad seeing how it remembered Paul's harsh treatments yet it was also kinda nice seeing it being so grateful towards Ash and co.

The Meowth screentime was good too, as well as the battle w/ Chimchar vs. Zangoose.

I saw the pics for this episode...it was honestly predictable...

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    This episode was good but I really want them to give Chimchar a break. I love the mokey and development and the flashbacks were great but I kinda want to see more of other pokemons.

Seviper was amazing, though and Chimchar crying was a really cool scene.
    Well the next episode will focus on James's Cacnea.

I thought this episode was pretty awesome. Seviper vs. the Zangoose was cool and it was great to see Seviper popping out of its pokeball to satisfy its desire to fight Zangoose. Not to mention, it was nice to see Jessie become worried for Seviper during its fight. As for Chimchar, it was really sad seeing how it remembered Paul's harsh treatments yet it was also kinda nice seeing it being so grateful towards Ash and co.

The Meowth screentime was good too, as well as the battle w/ Chimchar vs. Zangoose.
    yeah the episode was awsome and what was the best in the end was chimchar dancing in order to exprimate his happiness ...if you look well at meowth role he sometimes act as a dad or guru to the lost pokemon or rejected pokemon ...see for example charizard at the paciofic valley ....the pidgey who wanted to fly high up in the sky ....bagon who wanted to evolve and fly ...and lastly chimchgar who was lost...
    ミュウツー

awwwwww *just watched the episode* Chimchars flashbacks were sad..Oh and the Zangoose/Seviper parts were tight ..me likes.

-big signatures are for fat people-

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast